It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 422
<< 419  420  421    423  424 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Only truth seeking has a place on this thread. Check your messages.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Only truth seeking has a place on this thread. Check your messages.

Truth seeking has many paths. Spiritual alchemy is just one of many.

I will check my messages in a mo but I like you have every right to be here.

I will however leave this thread now, not because of you, but because I have no wish to get into an energy sapping situation which this is slowly developing into.

Last thing before I go , in the interest of balance, I would like to ask you what your truth is, you have asked myself and others for ours, so I now ask you for yours, I would be very interested in hearing it .Notice our signatures both originate from the scriptures, how can that be if your truth belongs on this thread yet mine does not? The only difference is yours were selected to be included whereas mine were hidden by those who had no right to control the word of God. What right did man have to decide what was and was not the word of God and just destroy what didnt fit with how he wished religion to be formed? Thankfully the hidden gospels were found centuries after the attempt at hidding them failed. My signature is from the first millennium, hardly new age Id say.

For those interested this is the scripture my signature comes from www.bibliotecapleyades.net... (also known as The Reality of the Rulers)

Some may wish to read between the lines as to "who" the rulers are.

and this is the complete collection
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Nag Hammadi Library, a collection of thirteen ancient codices containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt in 1945. This immensely important discovery includes a large number of primary Gnostic scriptures -- texts once thought to have been entirely destroyed during the early Christian struggle to define "orthodoxy" -- scriptures such as the Gospel of Thomas, the Gospel of Philip, and the Gospel of Truth.

The discovery and translation of the Nag Hammadi library, completed in the 1970's, has provided impetus to a major re-evaluation of early Christian history and the nature of Gnosticism.

They are the scriptures and gospels man decided to not include in the Bible.

IMO The Gospel of Thomas has just as much right to be in the Bible as The Gospel of Mark and James who you quote in your signature. Why omite the disciple Thomas but include Mark and James? To quote the Gospel of Thomas may hint as to why..as they are the secret words of God which Jesus Christ uttered to his disciple Thomas.

Permit whoever seeks never to cease from seeking until he finds.

The scripture that made the biggest impression on me was The Fable of The Pearl by the Apostle Jude Thomas, it depicts the souls bodily incarnation and its eventual liberation via the call of an awakening from the dream of life into Self Realization.

Take care and I wish you well on your path, as I hope you do me.

I hope we can remain friends despite all.

Namaste

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I wanted this off the thread but I suppose that isn't an option. Since you are determined to drag this on, this will be my last post here.

You are unable to separate perceived offense and your higher light. I told you before, my original post was misinterpreted and misunderstood. You arrogantly reject that claim and you keep asking me for my truth, as if it hasn't already been spoken and as if you would be willing to hear it if it was.

I believe your personal experiences are valid and educational for all of us. Does this calm your ego now? I have spent quite some time listening to them before or have you forgotten? Yes, we are all ignorant, and no, no-one is dependent upon another's truth for their own progression. These elementary statements are central to my truth and yet by your design they have become impermissible on this thread.

You and your buddies have hijacked this thread into a discussion zone where disagreement is simply not possible or used as a tool for advancement of thought. After being here since it first started, which was a very different place, I find that highly regretable. I know why it is, but to reveal the reasons would be innapropriate for this thread.

The drama of your departure from the thread is contrived and a further example of ego and victimhood. As for me, I will refrain from posting further. You will be 'safe' here with your unchallenged truths. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Time is an elsusive metaphor of the mind, take the existance of any sentient subject and you are left with a picture with no words.

Man transforms himself to see through what one is looking at, with only visuals at his side what becomes of the moment.

A image is a feeling or expression of words compressed through sometype of visual matter.

But past the sense of matter is a source of energy which was brought in.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
menguard,

Maybe you can help me out, I have some questions I need help with

1. How can I stop being so paranoid?

2. How can I find happiness?

3. Will I find my other half (wife)?

4. How can I hear God answer my prayers?

5. Do I have a guardian angel?

6. Will I get my GED soon?

7. When will I lose my viginity?

8. Are we being visited by extraterrestrial biological entities?

9. Will human kind fall in 2012?

10. How can I become more at peace?

I realize some of these questions are odd but can you please answer? Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Originally posted by theflamingswan92
menguard,

Maybe you can help me out, I have some questions I need help with

1. How can I stop being so paranoid?
A good place to start would be realizing the past is over and your actions now shape the future, and finding peace in the now and self-empowerment. Since being paranoid implies impending cause for future fears right?.. Work on sustaining that temporary state where everything seems calm, clear, peaceful, when you feel your best, your bravest, you get the idea. I'm not giving you answers just clues. What you need to do is study the zen like art of RELAXATION..
.. no easy task. How can I stop being so paranoid that I will fail at something..2 weeks from now? kfkgdfg. Meditation man, really explore what bothers you, it makes it easier to relax about the process, and soon you may begin to even trust in the process, and in yourself. My life seems too scripted with my personal signature to distrust or worry about much of anything. Letting go unwanted thought processes, beliefs, doubts, biases, ideals, letting go of everything, its so just liberating. Ever searching for that deeper sense of relaxation. =)

2. How can I find happiness?
A good place to start is realizing what makes you genuinely happy. I'll give you a tip, if you know something will make you happy but its difficult to obtain, TRY. You'll be HAPPY you did. Hmm, but also perhaps for me happyness is the absence of stress, worry or misery. Its a natural state as the little pulsing fields seem to find their equilibrium, but if i had to simplify and categorize. Accomplish makes me happy. It makes me welcome all the stress I was bitching about in the first place. Good conversation makes me happy. High vibrational plants (raspberries!!).. make me happy, hell everything makes me happy. I got no need, desire or reason to have it otherwise. What makes you happy? Find that, then work to GET it.

3. Will I find my other half (wife)?
In my opinion life is organized in a very intricate way. One day you might just wake up and feel its time for a person like that to enter you life, for a multitude of reasons, it will just feel right. I could bitch about loneliness but i look back at the past years and know its better this way, that I keep changing as I do, learn as I do, and that other person( s) are doing the same. It will come at the right time man. You'll feel it in your heart, as opposed to your lower GUT!

4. How can I hear God answer my prayers?
"thinking to myself how i wanted a necklace for grounding, this jacket style that resembled my friend's, a horn for 3rd protection and some other things over the years and watching how my own dear mother gave them all to me without me verbally telling her any of it." "i thought you would want this." she'd say. So that must be the voice of god, and god sounds like plants, trees, and mum!
I am in a joking mood but seriously, observe your prayers with sincerity and see how they unfold, working through the hands of others and you answer their own prayers. "wow I was just thinking how I wanted to see you and I ran into you on the subway out of a city of 3 million people, what are the odds!?" Its a fun little dance, your intention is your dance steps, we all flow together, bringing some fractally collectively expressive will into manifestation.

5. Do I have a guardian angel?
No, you are unworthy.
haha, a joke. I don't like to separate them into entities but there is one characteristic that voices itself in a mind as a strong and dynamic encouragement. I'm sure you've been in the right place at the right time under the right circumstances before, so some guidance is something to consider.

6. Will I get my GED soon?
I've been asking myself the same question. The answer: When i damn well feel like it.

7. When will I lose my viginity?
The quickest way is to ingore any inner calling of purpose and follow that male yang chi of yours like a parasite, trying to get with every pretty girl you see. Call her, ask to hang out with her, see how far you get and wonder why 3 weeks later what you were doing or why you cared in the first place. haha. Its not hard, so many people are eager to fill that emotional void and animal desire. It's not for me though anymore, I tell myself as I punch myself between the legs, not really. Oh how lovely, symbolism, a spider just came down from the ceiling reminding me of a girl i've been resistantly drooling over. Fancy that. Honestly dude, question your intentions, try not to deceive anyone and you know, I find when you really want something, eventually it comes to you effortlessly, call that a prayer. "Oh fractal madness I adore: Bring me one fine young lass who will give me a good time."

Don't know man, its your life. Again though, with all things, i feel it comes when you are ready. I know thats annoying to here but there is a process of things that really seems quite beneficial. You asked about the wife for instance. Looking back, seeing how I've changed so much, I would rather want someone who blends better with the new me, not the old me. I didn't realize I'd go down the rabbit hole, no'one told me it was a blackhole, and I'd think the way things are going it would take a certain person to really bring a karmatic meaning. A sense of purpose and fulfillment. It all seems rather political, but its fun, and in everyone's best interests.

8. Are we being visited by extraterrestrial biological entities?
MORE THEN LIKELY, but limiting it to a such labels i'm not sure. It doesn't matter, or does it? Do you want them in your life? I haven't thought of them in months, perhaps its the vibration, its just lost its novelty.. makes me think if they showed up it would be rather natural at this point...aaaand that's interesting given the predictions of this year. I hope to make diplomatic contact with our fair haired fancy boys from space and give the first sincere earth hug they've ever received and express my platonic AND SERIOUS love for them. I'd hug a lizard too, its what they need the most.

9. Will human kind fall in 2012?
I hope it RAISES. The way things are going, i think of it like earth itself got sick some many years ago, and its healing and its experiencing the last few moments of illness where it expels some really nasty stuff. The last 10 years for instance. I watch with great humor as those around me are finding a sense of healing, inner peace and meaning. I really didn't think the local effects would be so profound. Its changing man, everything, all the time, its changing for the better. The more this earthly illness sinks in, the more we realize we're done with it perhaps. Even if there was nuclear war tomorrow I think we can expect a sunny and interesting nuclear fallout! =). I can't see things getting so dire really, this life of mine is far too long for that, I have so much to do, i don't know about you guys but my future plans include alien hugging and talking to grass while I project my spirit to different dimensions, meet fractal women (at least they said they were women), and exchange "information" with them.

10. How can I become more at peace?
By letting go of what causes you to struggle. You can take on anything, ANYTHING, so just let go of the stress. Take time to remind yourself that you are free flowing and your natural state is one of function and deep bliss. Meditating, emptying the clutter, doing little awareness orbits in and around your body, giving yourself a kick in the ass, forcing yourself to crack a foolish grin when things are getting dire. Pretty much embracing the whole idea of peace as you realize it, and carefully observing as to allow to sort and carefully store away (as opposed to throw away) what keeps you from experiencing the peace you CRAAAVE. Closing your eyes, breathing deeply and telling yourself to relax and embrace life optimistically is a good start.

I realize some of these questions are odd but can you please answer? Thanks in advance.

Odd answers for odd questions.
peace

[edit on 12-2-2010 by CavemanDD]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
it double posted meaning... READ IT TWICE!!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

For you old friend I shall pop by and say a big hello!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see and it is so great to see you again. I see your posts have not shortened lol

What have you been up to, what journeys have you been on?

I'd hug a lizard too, its what they need the most.

On this I have to disagree with you Cave, they dont need, want or desire anything remotely related to a hug.

Anyway its good to see you and continue to seek the unlimited and the unknown.

EDIT speaking of the unlimited Id really like your opinion on this

www.near-death.com...

Its very long, sorry but absolutely fascinating reading, he apparently travels to the very Source of creation and is given the answer to all that is. Is this OK to put on this thread? Im a bit unsure of this now. Menguard maybe you can give me your opinion on his NDE from your higher light .

Thankyou.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Wonderful answers. You said this in just the right way. And that is the wish for 2012 too, that we advance. Its meditation, nature and raising our frequency, and moving beyond ego and what we want, to see what we really need, and then co-create and envision the edenist ending, the freedom, the growth. A world without the need for money, and moving beyond blame too, beyond retritbution to the dark hats, but holding out the light to them, so they can recover, so we can move on to the next set of lessons, the higher place, a win/win for all.

And meditation, and raising our frequency is key to this.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I know i'm not one to simplify. But that guy could have saved a lot of time by just saying "anything and everything is, was and can be, infinite infinity eternally perfectly open infinityness" He was just describing it through a perspective.
It seems he was trying to explain this open ended infinity yet he experienced a vision, an en exchange, speed, time. A whole roller coaster that sort of misses the point don't you think? Its a good story though and it sounds like he had a wonderfully expansive experience.

I don't know, that last "trip" of mine kind of gave me a full and humorous smack that "we are everything and anything".. and everything else is just STUFF we create to experience to know. It's a terrifying close-minded thought to be so sure of myself so i try not to be. The only thing that matters to me is self-awareness, everything else is just stuff. That being said I spend my day like the average human by i talk to my food and work to towards my calling, to me that is what i need and anything else, while interesting, is just stuff. You know?

I took myself completely outside my ego it seemed to a place of ultimate and humorous simplicity, but the more i try to describe it, the more I sound like the guy in the article, like it was an egoist perspective. I get where he's coming from, it is hard to describe. I can't personaly..as in egoistly.. take offense or even let myself get upset over anything after that experience, if i feel it coming i grab a hold of that crown chakra and remember. It's interesting really.. everyone is trying to evolve spiritually.. to raise the ladder, but isn't that an egoist ambition? What I mean to say is this humorous perspective was shown to me, that evolution is advancement of an ego, whereas spiritual realization is to detach from the ego, yet again, i fail to describe what something other then this ego tried to show me... to use a perspective, imagine floating above your ego and the further away you get the more you realize the expansiveness of this situation you've attached to, the more you realize you can play with it. I am failing to describe this as it was self-explained for this steve-ego to carry. I guess i am trying to say i embrace the yin-yang, that I see the great "point" as been decidingly experienced is to follow the ego and the spirit, to evolve the ego and i dont feel so much that i detach from it, but more that i detach from my limited perspective of it, to see the ego as fractal endpoint of the infinite goofy fractal madness. So in a way, i climb the ego evolution ladder in every direction but I know I can always get off.. but then what.. wait?.. i am trying to imply such a riddle here, that if infinite anything is what we are, then in some perspective there is always ego attachment where there are inifinite paths and infinite perspectives of to view one's..."self" and it its modulating sense of direction.

What AM i trying to say? I guess when i observed the transition back into the ego there was sort of an "ahh ####" moment accompanied by a welcome acceptance.

Basically.. I wake up(pull the eternal infinite mr/mrs unisex uni-interpretational spirit back to this FOCUS POINT / ego).. drink a glass of water, make some food, and just find peace in every passing moment, to not kick this fractal machine in the ass and know expanding self-awareness is innevitable. Take out the idea of time and so what's the rush? I have no desire to propagate the use of the same terms passed around like the party joint, astral, etheric, good, evil, reptoid, grey, light etc..I half wonder if i just expand my self awareness that it will expand my ability to self-align and in a particular timeline perspective the whole universe as I am aware of it becomes...HEALED..as it is within my perspective. What i'm trying to say is themes... people.. talking...advice...opinions, all symbols, like dream symbols, metaphors as menguard says... I just can't see the point to worry or dissassociate myself or (others) as anything but a liquid perspective of an interpretation of this concept of infinity we keep trying to stubbornly grasp. INFINITY. Of course I am open to being wrong, as that itself is perceived, right wrong, sane, INSANE.. it boils down to a sense of stillness and expanding awareness that seems like an addictively pleasurable EXPERIENCE.

So what is it.. exploring depth of the assumedly already accepted infinite? I think about it and the reasoning i come up with is consciousness works like this as a means to make "sense" and tie up loose ends and be a perfect concept to infintely self-define and express.

There are infinite answers for infinite questions I suppose/ (download?). It is a curious concept; curiosity. How openly these things come but from whom/or where? I think to myself "I" must be my own teacher, telling myself these things from another "place"/"time"/"perspective"/"interpretation", from a place of what...absolute truth?..awareness? However I choose to explain it, it seems if we are to self-teach, then everything there is to know is just "stuff"..that is available as we self-allow and curiously inquire. Again I fail to interpret..hmm.. here's a limited perspective I am fond of.......umm... "It's FUN....".. so thats why i experience infinitiy, one of INFINITE reasons I suppose (discriminate, narrowed viewpoint).

So.. this big question... of "steve".. of this world.. to find a sense of peace by consciously aligning the paint chips of "the wall".. liquid infinite infinity, self-transforming playground, self-transforming choice of self-interpretation. In time measurements, I had an astral projecton experience yesterday that lasted about an hour and I simply cannot bring myself to define anything as anything in particular, these words like astral, body, energy, light. Did the spirit "wake up" to view through the ego of origin "physical body".. or did it go back to another vantage point of self-exploration, another universe, another web of.. coloury "stuff", discriminative perspective interpretation of infinite possibilities colliding in perfect stillness outside and in/out/around bla bla bla.

This chatter has run its course. I'll tell you what the most ambitious and spiritual aim of 'steve's life right now is.. to chug some pints with those freidnly symbolic characters I call buddies.

I guess i just can't lose sleep over it anymore or be anything but happy and remind myself that every second that passes is a referential point to choose how to self-interpret. My sense of PEACE over it deepens as these referential time increments pass me by, as ..."stuff" "accelerates".."vibrates".."moves"..My vantage point was taken far outside the usual localized space and although I felt a great joy and comforting familiarity with that ...space..lens... I'm equally "content" to be here. Really its all the same I guess.

The steve ego wishes to try and explain this "higher" "vibrational" "interpretational" vomit of colours, ideas, biases, and what the "he" steve light vomit vessel is trying to say is...

"I'm just...trying to be more chill by the day, and that is just damn fine with me, fine indeed." Self-aligning, self-healing, self-whatever. Steve now embraces the symbolic interpretation of "bros" and "Ales".

I guess that's my reply to anyone who gifts me by bringing their meaning of life to the table. haha. I guess, he had a great experience, truly amazing, and he can't explain it like he says, nor will anyone probably grasp it in the way he did. Lets do away with verbal language already. I'd rather just pulsate fractal madness self awareness self-interpretation these days. Look in my eyes, thats my opinion to any question you ask of me. Let's all just find some peace already
.. i mean.. if "you".. "want".. to. The possible infinite infinity vomited out a splash of colour to self-interpret and in this moment the whole infinite consciousness is watching, anticipating steve's first beer of the night.

cheers. MG I'd still hug a reptilian. LOL.. the point being it doesn't matter.. yes.. it might even kill me if I do... its all just posibilities...infinite posibilities... what if the reptilian was symbolic and discriminative, that is to say it dwells in a certain vibrational interpretation, and you just can't see that its' actually cuddly teddy bear or another splash of cosmic vomit? Its to have challenging forces, to externalize blame but is the external even so external? If I saw a reptoid I'd RUN.. or shoot the bastard, but if this discrimination of my life's path is correct, i probably won't even run into them. Why even manifest a demon to fear, to hate? The idea to love the demon is a joke that sort of implies the love itself would perhaps cancel out the demon's very existence from your own vantage point.... or you take the demon with you to a higher vantage point to the point where its only real harm to you is like an annoying thought that won't go away. The natural end of all conflict seems to be peace, order, balance however that is perceived. If you want to hug reptoids, hell, you may not even meet one. ha.

Alright, time to put on a different fractal clown mask and consume the funny juice.
peace!! (or whatever you want)

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
i have just realized I have been talking absolute rubbish, my internal dialogue took me away from this truth...that I am talking absolute rubbish! Even though the dialogue created the rubbish to start with!! The internal dialogue is a barrior to absolute truth and I shall shut it off.

Total silence within is the way , but from silence comes that which we are unable to speak of, as its of nothing, it is the indescribable, nothing can not be spoke of so please accept my apologies for my internal dialogues (talking) ramblings that attempted to make something out of the eternal nothing !!!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Thank you so much, your answerrs were very insightfull =) And by the way wow, this thread has been active for years

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Hello there.

Truth be told by manifestation of spiritual sequences of orders from a playing field of invulnerability and size differential.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Menguard there is just one question i need answered right now, if you can answer this you wouldn't know how thankful i would be
so here it is, when will my brother's girl leave? that's all i would like to know. THANKS

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What is absolute rubbish?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Good evening Mengard, I was curious if you are still accepting questions?

If so, wonderful because I am chock full of them. If not I understand and thank you anyway.
The fact that you have spent so much time 'guiding' others is amazing to me. It's rare in my experiences to find such beings.

Also, if you are indeed willing/able to answer my questions and I don't get a reply back to you this weekend it's because I'm moving. I will be back very shortly there after as long as all goes smoothly (haha). But I most definately will be back and did not lose interest. Thank you again.

edit- for an afterthought

~Tragic~

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Tragic]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
when will be the time to seek the georgia guidestones?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Existence is narrowing to a spiritual ultimatum. Time, memory, experience, and actions are falling into place for me. What is the nexus point?

[edit to add] 'Me' used to be 'most' was a typo. Also, I wanted to bump this thread for some new direction.

AAC

[edit on 28-6-2010 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Friend, my question is as follows:

I do not believe in the traditional god, like if you look at history you can see certain flaws in the history of the Bible, sure I do respect it.

However, I do believe in some higher power, just not it being man nor woman.

What do you believe, is the higher power?

What is the reason of life? in your eyes.
I mean like, alot of people just say, we are here to make childeren, and then what?
they make even more childeren, and the whole world is overflowing with people.

Whats the point? of course we cannot know, till the day we pass and move on, to what-ever place there is.
Still intrested in reading your philosophy.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impro
I mean like, alot of people just say, we are here to make childeren

Anyone who says that needs their balls chopping off.

top topics

<< 419  420  421    423  424 >>

join