It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 417
<< 414  415  416    418  419  420 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hello, this is a pretty cool thread although I haven't read through the 400+ pages of it I was wondering if you were still accepting questions. If so what should I be concentrating on at this point in my life and whats my purpose? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Is it possible bring physical objects back with you in an Astral projection?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

So I assume you saw this yourself?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

You would be correct I was there.

Good eye steve.

I was one that got to feel their soul energy on the walls. Different sounds and worlds within these cubicle areas. Shimmering walls, it was on a ship.

The sounds emitting from these places actually makes you feel like your falling into pieces or into the surrounding sounds, it so melidious.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
MENGUARD

could you please answer my questions if you can?
they are on page 415,jsut 2 pages back.
They are very important to me.Please

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Why the Sun?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Can you help me? I'm lost and feel very alone. I feel no connections to anyone or anything. I feel a compulsive need to know but have no idea what. I think I used to talk to God (when I was a small child) but can't anymore. Why?
I give you permission. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
I think I used to talk to God (when I was a small child) but can't anymore. Why?

Can you not just ask God back into your life? I dont think God never leaves us, God is always with us its just us that drift away from our connection to God.

Look within, seek and ask for your God connection to return. That is what I had to do.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Connections ground. Make connections.
When you are lost the worst thing you can do is entertain your imagination to fill the lack. Just imho.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I would point this one out as a real craft I have seen one very close to the same when Getting ready to get on a freeway entrance.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
menguard,could you please answer my questions ? They are on page 415.only 2 pages back. I would really appreciate the answers.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am not menguard, but who will read this anyway?

Originally posted by xizd1
Can you help me? I'm lost and feel very alone. I feel no connections to anyone or anything. I feel a compulsive need to know but have no idea what. I think I used to talk to God (when I was a small child) but can't anymore. Why?

The first thing that would have to change is your belief that you are no longer able to communicate with God, because that belief immediately prevents you. The second thing is that you have "learned" all sorts of trivial and unimportant things since you were a small child, and have been conditioned since then in such a way, that it has complicated your thinking and denied the simplicity of the experience. It is a simple communication, that you feel in your heart to be true, and it is true, and that does not need to be analyzed by an over-active mind. It just is. Learn to think with your heart, literally. Feel your heart and be mindful of what it is telling you. There are actually neurons in both your heart and your gut, they are wired differently than the ones in your head, and it's foolish to ignore them. A Native American shaman once told Carl Jung that White Man is psychotic, because he thinks only with his head, not with his heart, and always flits about the Earth as if he has something to prove to himself. I'm a white man so I feel I am allowed to say that as well.

As far as feeling lost and alone. I do too. I think we will be ok though.
I find that when I become convinced that I am not lost, then I am more lost than ever, because no one really knows what they are doing here and it does well to remember that. We will be united again on the other side, just hang in there and spread the good news while you are able to stay here. :*

Originally posted by Valeri
1. What is the reason I am here, reincarnated in this particular body,having the life I have ?

That is something you will have to make up as you go along. The more spirit you bring into your life, the more sealed your fate will become, but lacking understanding, you can still go many different directions, either to heaven or hell, eternal life or death. For everyone who chooses love, we seek to come to the aid of all other lifeforms, and that is our purpose, and we are blessed for it. Do you believe in free will, or fate, or both?

2. Will I be able to time-travel to any and multiple timeperiods of the past wherever and whenerver I choose to after gaining time-travelling ability ?

After gaining such an ability, of course you would be able to do it. Isn't your real priority investigating the methods by which you could accomplish this?

3. Will I be able to stop aging of my physical body and reverse the aging process ?

4. If no concerning question 3, then why not ?

5. Why do I strive to look 17 until the day I die ? Why now? Why during this reincarnation ?

We are entering a time where extremely long lifespans (200-500 years or longer, etc.) will become less unheard-of. To my knowledge, the only people rumored to have had such long lifespans were Easterners who dedicated massive parts of their live to prolonged meditation in solitude, fasting, breathing exercises and other yoga techniques, and some of these people are listed historically just as any other historical figure, amongst records in monasteries of spiritual lineages in India, Tibet, etc. All processed foods are polluted. All tap water is polluted. A polluted body results in aging and death. Also negative emotions stress and tax your body, age you, and kill you. By simply living in general, your energy is taxed, and you age and die. So you must constantly purify and re-purify your body, learn to access more and different kinds of energies to sustain you, fast, strive to remain calm in all situations, and devote a lot of time to self-inspection and meditation for any further considerations, because I can't give you all of the answers to this and no one else who posts on this forum, or anywhere else, can either.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
1. Were humans captured from other planetary systems and were dumped on Earth as a prison planet?

2. Is the Universe a hologram?

3. Is the Earth expanding?

4. Is the Earth hollow?

5. Why do I feel so closely connected to Lionlike Aliens from a planet orbiting Sirius A?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

menguard,

First of all, I would like to thank you for doing this for the members of ATS. I see this thread was started several years ago and you're still here answering questions.

Now, I have a question. I have always felt that I have some big purpose for being here. What is it? Also, I lost my father and grandfather when I was only 3 and 4 years old. Any messages from them? And anything else that you feel you should tell me or that I should be aware of?

Thanks again for being here!

[edit on 9/21/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I can only see the change in you.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
1. Were humans captured from other planetary systems and were dumped on Earth as a prison planet?
Answer:More as a surveilance team then anything.

2. Is the Universe a hologram? Its an optical illusion of the mind.

3. Is the Earth expanding?
The change of states happen with the mind.
4. Is the Earth hollow?
Answer some parts.

5. Why do I feel so closely connected to Lionlike Aliens from a planet orbiting Sirius A?

Things sure have changed a lot around here.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
menguard, thank you very much for your reply.

I do have one final question for you, possibly two:

1. Who am I?

2. What is I meant to do in this life?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am taking some paragraphs out of the Urantia Book that I have found hold value to ones being.

THE REWARDS OF ISOLATION

On first thought it might appear that Urantia and its associated isolated worlds are most unfortunate in being deprived of the beneficent presence and influence of such superhuman personalities as a Planetary Prince and a Material Son and Daughter. But isolation of these spheres affords their races a unique opportunity for the exercise of faith and for the development of a perculiar quality of confidence in cosmic reliability which is not dependent on sight or any other material consideration. It may turn out, eventually, that mortal creatures hailing from the worlds quarentined in consequence of rebellion are extremely fortunate. We have discovered that such ascenders are very early intrusted with numerous special assignments to cosmic undertakings where unquestioned faith and sublime confidence are essential to achievement.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What do you consider the area OUTSIDE OF THIS LITTLE UNIVERSE and who/what controlls it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Space does the conduit of mind.

There is a still presence out in space that is in between all states of existance, the all encompassing light, or existance, the land of eternals.

And after that their is something that I would call a Dark world or void of light, a shadow being world.

Ancient shamans seers have refered to it as The Eagle, I have seen it, it takes the mass silouette of a type of bird appearance in space.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by menguard]

top topics

<< 414  415  416    418  419  420 >>

join