It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 407
<< 404  405  406    408  409  410 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Probably the same way as me daring you NOT to think of a can of soup. I bet you just did anyway.

At just the suggestion of energy running down the back of my neck I almost felt something myself. If I could raise more energy, who knows?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Everything happens with intent. We all continue to chase down a broader (or narrower
) perception of our intent's "follow-through."

However, paranormal intent is usually mastered through formulaic mental constructs to bolster such intent.

AAC

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Probably the same way as me daring you NOT to think of a can of soup. I bet you just did anyway.

If you unknowingly do something and dare it not to happen after the fact, there is no tangible grasp of your operations on all layers. Analysis is perpetually faulty until we broach the absolute of what we do unto each other. Early logic is always expendable and all too often trusted as our first source.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
If you unknowingly do something and dare it not to happen after the fact,

I could have asked, "Can you feel me yanking out your fingernails?"

There's no dare in that, so what would the difference be now? Can you feel it? What's the difference between a magician and a good poet, YourForever? (Not that I am a poet, mind you.)

If you have grasp of your operation on all levels, then it shouldn't be hard to render at least vaguely into words what exactly your mechanism is for making someone feel something on the back of their neck. Or does this level of operation here not count?

[edit on 23-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Is this not different from sending and recieving energy though? What you are talking about is more a thought form, you say soup so I think of soup. However the sending and receiving of energy is a totally different thing I think. Your possibly right that we generate this energy ourselves using the thoughts of others combined with our own, Im really not sure, but it is an area Im very interested in.

Why do I pick up a certain energy from some and not others? Are we not 99% energy anyway? Is not the whole Universal currency one of energy? Ive heard it said that prana is far more sought after than any other energy in the Universe. I think this energy is far more than any thought form and is what many seek ( on this and the other planes) that either dont have it or have less than they would like. I know what Id choose over a pot of endless money and a pot of endless universal energy... Id go for the energy everytime. Energy is who we are, its what keeps our spirit and soul alive. I believe as individuals we can manifest this and send it to individuals if we choose, how Im really not sure, but I have received it and also sent it.

Soup, I must admit I have not sent!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Is this not different from sending and recieving energy though?

No, it isn't. Everything is energy, so if anything is "sent" or "received" then an energy transmission has taken place.

Even in physics, the most mechanical and sure-footed system, it's becoming more and more recognized that information and intelligent ordering are forms of energy. Just like the old analogy, if you have a bunch of marbles and they're already organized, then you jumble them all together, you have introduced entropy from mixing them alone and you have lost energy.

It makes sense on a human level, too. Think of technology. The more we know, the more energy we have. It isn't a tangible or measurable form of energy yet it nonetheless makes a huge impact and difference.

If you are thinking of some kind of energy like electromagnetic energy, that "somehow" streams from the poster, to the screen, to your body, I ask, what do you think is actually happening here? Why does it only hit you when you read the post, and not when the poster posts it?

Because until you read it, the energy has not reached your brain. The words, the information, the ordering, the pattern, is the energy. It causes a specific effect in your brain that was intended. That's it.

The poster may think s/he is imbuing his post with some other form of magical energy but I would be interested to know what effect exactly he/she knows this to have. I know there is much fuzzy mystical thinking, and I love mysticism myself, but I don't like fluff, superstition or superfluous, fuzzy thinking and I am a very practical person.

When I say science and mysticism are one, I really mean it. It IS a beautiful thing, but if it can go one way then it can go the other as well. Everything is one.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Has menguard been around, I haven't seen to many posts.
Hope all is well.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

What about telepathy thats not on on line exchange is it? Im sure we can send healing and loving energies and also receive them with no computer involved.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There may be something to that, sure.

I would like to hear more about that myself, though.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Answer me this...

Can you feel my energy slip down your neck as you think about these words.

Is that a trick question? The surprising thing would be if I didn't. If that were the case I think I would block you and run away

- PM

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If you have grasp of your operation on all levels, then it shouldn't be hard to render at least vaguely into words what exactly your mechanism is for making someone feel something on the back of their neck.

I was responding to your assertion above:

Probably the same way as me daring you NOT to think of a can of soup.

Is NOT analagous to:

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Can you feel my energy slip down your neck as you think about these words.

Your example is faulty.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I am text and images on your screen

Then how is Menguard's task possible? Theories must fit the known facts.

Something for you to think about today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
I was responding to your assertion above

I know you were. Then I responded with something else.

About the text under my name. I can almost anything I'd like there.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

There may be something to that, sure.

I would like to hear more about that myself, though.

Im almost sure there is. I still think energy can be sent and received between people and the writen text is not required for this. I think if two people are on the same frequency its very possible without even pre planning it or describing it as in the case above about the energy going down your neck. Yes I agree if you read it you will tend to feel it, but not everyone is capable of sending energy in this way. I bet if someone else not as connected as AAC wrote something similar we wouldnt possibly feel it as much.

I think telepathy is also more of a feeling than a voice in our heads. When others contact us telepathically we sense them and their words rather than actually hear them. Again I think we need to be "tuned" in as individuals to receive messages like this.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Of course. I had assumed from your posts here that you were eager for discussion.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Yes I agree if you read it you will tend to feel it, but not everyone is capable of sending energy in this way.

I agree. Not everyone is good at writing what they call "tactile imagery," either.

I bet if someone else not as connected as AAC wrote something similar we wouldnt possibly feel it as much.

I just can't claim to know as much is all I'm saying.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

I just think you're looking for something to argue about so you can show me how enlightened you are. Do you really think that I believe that I'm only text and images on computer screens? It's like a figure of speech.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Has menguard been around, I haven't seen to many posts.
Hope all is well.

Hi atlas

well I thought he'd gone but Im sure I saw him post the other day so maybe hes just not wanting to answer any more higher light questions for a while, Im not sure. This thread has been running for like years so I can understand this.

Does this mean we need to vote in a new "voice" for the thread
I didnt want to put "leader" as that didnt sound right but you know what I mean. Either that or we just continue with our own ramblings in his absence LOL Excellent ramblings they are though folks dont get me wrong...so I think I will vote for....cave as the new voice of this thread!! Hes very level headed, intelligent, young, handsome and quite the diplomat..what more do we need to take us forward!!

Anyone else care to vote? Of course it was a very close call but I think his diplomacy won the day .

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

[edit on 27-12-2008 by bsbray11]

These are very interesting, every single one of them and I may have some questions for you actually as some of it I am seeking answers to. I know everyones path is different but sometimes its handy to know more on these subjects. Only yesterday an anon ATS posted me the best web site on the kundalini Ive ever seen, it was more the biology and science of it and its helped me so much. I had no idea what I was going through was an actual stage of the kundalini awakening. Ive known of its awakening for a while but my particular stage of the downside of experiencing too much bliss was a very helpful and enlightening thing to learn. Now I know its an actual stage some fall into, sometimes for years , I can take the next step and do something about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I just think you're looking for something to argue about so you can show me how enlightened you are.

Can you hear this? Your insecurity is palpable.

Do you really think that I believe that I'm only text and images on computer screens?

No. You didn't understand my reply. You are perfectly able to, it's just you prevented yourself from trying.

Best of luck on your quests for knowledge.

top topics

<< 404  405  406    408  409  410 >>

join