It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Perhaps.

Challenged and Composed.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by SteveR
Plus he looks how I feel.

Constipated?

AAC

no, distracted by shiny stick things

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
yeah Alec Guiness or something is his name, i haven't seen much with him but he's good actor.

He makes a really believable obi-wan. I feel like obi-wan too.. but not constipated.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Sir Guinness. He was a Knight. A real one.

Not that I endorse any of that malarky.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a jedi knight. Thats why he was knighted, but he actually was a jedi, thats why people get knighted, its just a conspiracy you know. Ha

Knight, what does it mean to be a knight, to be noble, to have a pure blood line and be the protector of the patriarical system that has been the cause of many problems throughout history?

Ahh its pretty silly if you ask me

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

He was a charming and professional guy, on the other hand people like Rudy Guiliani have been knighted,
, so the institution is hardly noble if it ever was.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i think to get knighted you need to accomplish something big, but it has more to do with press then anything else I think.

Its a popularity contest for good deeds, even if it were for someones OWN gain. Its kinda silly.

My cousins great uncle or something was knighted after world war 1. He was pretty much awarded for killing people, haha i dunno man... its just silly. Who started this game anyway? I'm bored lets play a new one. EARTH man... what the hell. And somehow I feel like I'm committed to helping this planet or something, i don't think i'm getting off it any time soon.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

EARTH Man award.. yeah! That would work I think.

Can't live without a bit of ego right?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Plant People

Hey Menguard, what do you make of that?

-Will

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

haha right. Contestants for the 2007 Earth man award must have done the following in this year:

-Killed an animal out of boredome
-Slain 3 infidels
-distributed lies to at least 10% of the world population
-strangled a stranger for no good damn reason
-Invent a new work day of the week
-Increased a community's cost to survive
-Sleep with 100 women, and not call them...bonus points if you're a world leader.

The award is also a gold metal that costs more then the village it was made in, the medal is a picture of a fist punching a tree and headbutting the sun!

So i'll see you all at the awards show? Maybe I'll just watch it on the government owned public voice, aka CNN's Youtube.. haha

Oh god...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You know why I'm here... I need to know the real reason why I can't die yet. What is my purpose. Attemt to reach me tonight while I sleep. If not write it back.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
The award is also a gold metal that costs more then the village it was made in, the medal is a picture of a fist punching a tree and headbutting the sun!

Sounds about right, Steve.

Trees bear the brunt of much abuse, and yet are collectively more intelligent than most people that walk this planet.

commentisfree.guardian.co.uk...

Have a read about Gold mining. We are ofcourse raping the world through indirect slavery to get most of our gold. I haven't bought any since 2002 myself, and what I did has been on my right third finger every day since. If somebody slaved away for it, then at least I'm going to value it.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

those bastards eh? Well I don't have any gold, except the trace amounts inside electronics or something, or maybe even disolved in some foods and water

What haven't we corrupted? I include myself in that statement because here I am benefitng from corruption. Every posession and every function in our society has been perverted in some way.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Every posession and every function in our society has been perverted in some way.

You're absolutely right. Every function thrives on someone's or something's abuse. The best we can do is encourage fair trade policies, free trade has disasterous effects. Vote accordingly. Minimize your personal responsibility, reduce your consumerism, buy western made goods, and you may not make a significant dent in the evil, but you will walk away with a clean conscience. We must do everything we can, I say 'not in my name', ya know?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

I just watched that, that's awesome.

It reminds me of "EBE", the pet name the U.S. governement gave to their first live alien they captured... well so says william cooper. The alien being was plant like, it got its food from like nutrients and photosynthesis i guess.

So it got its food from the light
. The ultimate lower dimension light beings !

Your right steve, and thats what I try to do every day, make least of an impact anyway i can, and take responsibility. If I throw a glass bottle in the garbage instead of the recycling even I feel like I've failed in some way. Ha, in result I actually go pretty far out of my way to put stuff in the recycling.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

What is 'The Council of Eternals' role?

Answer:To ferment the Universes. To make the living and dead spark.

Sure it is...

Do you understand that we can make ourselves believe anything we want? And most of the time - something we don't want, but someone more powerful than us can make us believe.

But, hey, everyone has to experience that for themselves before that can become a part of their knowledge. Nothing can beat personal experience.

Originally posted by menguard
What are they?
Answer:We are the individual basis of Source.

Let me check if I get this right...

"What are THEY?"

Why didn't you say "What are WE"?

The question you asked implies that they are something we are not, and that they are more powerful, or experienced, or knowledgable that we are. Do you even see where that question is leading you? it's leading you right into dependence on them, whoever they are (and I have a pretty good guess).

CavemanDD, I read your signature, and this quote is troubling me:

"We suffer, because we feel we need to suffer."

That's as furthest from the truth as I can imagine. If you truly want to know why there is suffering in this world, you can find it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But, again, nothing beats personal experience, so that explanation may have no meaning for you...

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by elendal
Do you understand that we can make ourselves believe anything we want? And most of the time - something we don't want, but someone more powerful than us can make us believe.

Yes, this is true. But as per my experience, elendal, untruths do not manifest with divine synchronity. We tend to refine to contain only those that do, and remove those that don't. Cue AAC's koolaid example. In the end though, the only truth that really counts is Love, so why do you care what he says?

The question you asked implies that they are something we are not, and that they are more powerful, or experienced, or knowledgable that we are. Do you even see where that question is leading you? it's leading you right into dependence on them, whoever they are (and I have a pretty good guess).

He said none of that. You simply pulled it all from your mind. That's an elementary trap my dear elendal, beleiving your own interpretations to be the facts of what you perceive.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Yes, this is true. But as per my experience, elendal, untruths do not manifest with divine synchronity. We tend to refine to contain only those that do, and remove those that don't. Cue AAC's koolaid example. In the end though, the only truth that really counts is Love, so why do you care what he says?

Divine synchronicity?

Well, that depends on how you define "divine" and "synchronicity".

Let me attempt to clarify these terms...

Divine - something above us, beyond our reach, that we cannot possibly understand.

Does that sound about right? Well, maybe except for that "we cannot possibly understand" part, but that's what most people believe, isn't it?

OK, let's now move to synchronicity.

Synchronicity - two or more things, seemingly unrelated, happening at the same time, or more or less the same time, that show close interconnectedness after inspection.

I think that describes it pretty well.

Now, the really, rally important thing about synchronicity is that it is solely based on our perception of time. We (the science) still don't understand that what we perceive as time is just another spatial dimension, or even more than just one, as I've seen some theories dealing with up to 3 dimensions of time. This practically means that everything, sort of, exists NOW. That doesn't mean "eternal now that never changes". It changes, alright, and to some unbelievable degrees, but it is all "now" in "Real Time" (if there is such a thing as Real Time).

Some beings out there understand this, and some are even using it to their advantage.

So, having all this in mind, let me translate your statement for you. You really don't understand what you said, so it's only fair that I explain it:

Any being that shows people the proof of divine synchronicity is to be considered God, and its ultimate and perfect knowledge must be accepted. If such a being says that the only truth that really counts is Love, then we must obey it, and we must never question it.

This does sound completely different from what you said, doesn't it. Yet, the intent behind both your words and mine is exactly the same.

He said none of that. You simply pulled it all from your mind. That's an elementary trap my dear elendal, beleiving your own interpretations to be the facts of what you perceive.

Just like you didn't know what you said, he didn't know what he said. My "assumption" of what he said was not the trap you speak about. The trap is that intent behind his words was completely different from what he believed he was saying.

To understand what I mean, you'll have to read the following. It explains how we can say and do things we are not even aware we are saying or doing. It all comes down to intent behind it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And to finish this elaboration, I don't care what he said. After all, he can choose for himself what he wishes to believe in, and that is none of my business.

I DO, however, care what intent behind his words is (and it's not his intent). I care because I can recognize that intent. I've met it before, I know what it's capable of. I know how it can mess with people's minds. I know what it ultimately wants - control over energy.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Menguard, if you're still around, could you answer me this: Will my husband come to terms with his loss and will I?

Thanks. Hope you can answer this.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

I have read your post here and other links you provided and there is wisdom in your words.

Let me tell you what I know that I don't know. These words have always held truth to me:

"Admitting that you know nothing is the path to knowledge"

I've always said when you get an answer, ask the question again, and don't stop.

Why do I think we need to suffer? Because from what I gather I think awareness spreads out both ways, all ways, I feel we need to experience everything in order to understand it, even something so trivial. I suffer every day when I act on good will, I suffer when I try to reduce my resource consumption. It would be nice to stand still and not produce nor consume anything.

Again I don't claim to know anything, quite the opposite.

To be honest, in my limited understanding of everything, I find it disturbing that my existance could be just a game or a construct. I just want to know why I exist, I really do. It's nice to think we are a sea of conciousness, gods in amnesia, with the power and will to shape our own being, but I always think theres something more, something that created conciousness..something that claims superiority, and meanwhile something claims superiority over that. I don't find it a stretch to believe there is somethinng out there 1 million times more aware/intelligent then the "finite" universe combined.

It's really the question that drives me.. "why?" I want to know everything, if that's even possible.

I have a question, you were referring to the intent of controlling energy, what are you suggesting, we go with the flow of energy, but isn't that what you're telling us not to, by taking control of ourselves, isn't that controlling the energy in us? "That's the problem with this planet. We don't own ourselves".. are you suggesting we own ourselves? aren't we conciousness, energy... wouldn't that be to control our energy? I'm just a little confused with the statement.

How did you see outside the universe, and are you talking about like looking at a multiverse combined from the outside, like bubbles of creation observed externally, or the WHOLLLLLE thing?

Let me just say i don't think your right, I don't think your wrong, I don't think i'm right, I don't think I'm wrong, I'm just trying to satisfy curiousity and outgrow my limitations I, or anyone else might put on me. I want to be more, always more. Sometimes I think I should just be purged from existance, but then in my limited knowledge I also think that may well be impossible.

"I" ( this is me as I think I know myself, i don't know if the conciousness of the universe has a say in this statement..
)... I appreciate what you're trying to do... whatever YOU'RE intent is, it is educating.

But one thing that I find curious is you seem to present yourself forefully, and seem to think you are right, do you believe you are right? Do you think you know the end all of a question? How do we know we can trust your opinion more then menguards? But you know what, It doesn't matter to me any way, I only trust my own deep personal opinion, I take what I can from wherever I can and analyse it. I see menguard's opinions for one, as an arrangement of thoughts and concepts that I can then analyse myself.

But one thing's for sure, I don't know anything. But saying it is for sure is saying that I know I don't know anything!
You see the way my thought's work! Like GOD, Why!? why universe, WHY?

[edit on 12-12-2007 by CavemanDD]

[edit on 12-12-2007 by CavemanDD]

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join