It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

How exactly do you know all of these paranormal things such as chakras, universe secrets not not to modern man, etc.?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Please answer my question:
To put it simply...no matter how hard i try at my life to make things better (debt, job, girlfriend) I always seem to hit a wall or something unfortunate happens to me that lowers my spirits.
I started a company because i dont want to be stuck in an office till im 70 but ironically i have no time to do anything for it because im stuck at this damn desk all week. What am i doing wrong??

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

If I may...

"Man plans, god laughs."

Let go of expectations, and your actions will dictate what you deserve.

Look at life like a spectator, rather than a conquerer, and you shall conquer what you see.

Don't allign yourself with anything or anyone outside of truth and fairness.

Lastly, you must remember, there is beauty in the breakdown.

If you live from the heart and act from the spirit, you will make it no matter.

AAC

[edit on 6-12-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Mengaurd,

Out of 100, how many humans are capable to cross?

thanks,

AAC

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Answer:Fifty nine- 59

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A Early Christmas Gift to you all from me.

How do we disperse negative thoughts or mind draining patterns from our energy field?

Answer:Focus on the right side of the brain, this is the light fluffy side, where imagination leads to creation. Focusing long enough on this side of the brain will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. It works in a matter of seconds.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It releases the light, natural endorphines to counterbalance the left side of the brain.

Think of the Right Brain as the 'Natural Pain Killer'. If you have headaches this works great.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I'm feeling all tingly inside...
But seriously.

AAC

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

But i am a spectator....i dont expect anything from my life but true happiness. Im not sure though if i look to things to bring me happiness, ive heard many times that happiness must come from within.
I try to use my spiritual awareness to guide me but if i do i will probably do irrational things like quit my job and concentrate on my business and personal life since the corporate world is sucking me dry. Yet i have so many bills....i feel so so subdued but do not think and act like a sheep. I need to break the chains of society that hold me but from what i have experienced it almost seems impossible.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Nice. I find I'm quite capable of controlling headaches. All I do is sit, close my eyes, analyse the pain and pin poin the origin/main point and think of it steadying out, and i also think about attacking it, and finally I think it doesnt exist. Depends how much distraction is around me but I can usually get rid of the thing all together or at least off my mind in about a minute

Menguard is the earth really hollow, with the core like a sun, and groups of people living down there. Living under the ground seems natural to me, protection from the elements. I always had a hard time believing the center of the earth was what they said it is. And we surface dwellers only utilize like 1% of the earths size. Ahhh I've heard wonderous stories of the people below

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A couple days ago I meditated, and it wasnt even for that long, an hour maybe, and I think being a little tired might have had something to do with it because I think I was half asleep...but it was cool, I was focused on ego, i kept telling myself i was a piece of a whole and every moment i focused thinking on the "me" level that I was only really scratching the surface of potential. Like I was always telling myself that i'm part of everything and me other people and things are one in the same, but i never really got to that level of understanding until the other night. The image of a sphere just popped in my head and I invisioned it as "boundless everythign", like a liquid sphere of infinite proportions. And i just pictured myself as one molecule of that gigantic sphere, and I dont know where it went from there, but I isolated ego, and I started to attack it, like removing the impurities and it was cool cuz I felt a big effect from it when I did. But it was great, for i dont know much time...10 minutes even, I lost all sense of "I" it seems. It was a very cool experience.

I just thought I'd share that because I said I hadn't meditated for a while. Just writing that made me wanna go do it I guess. Anyways, guys it life-changing, cool man! haha.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
And menguard you never answered my question about 2008?
. I was just curious. A word or 2, of whats to come? Come on, inspire, excite me! Please.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

You have to look inside and tell yourself you have to do what makes you happy. If you have goals, you need to do them. Every moment you hesitate to follow your ideal path, stop, think, CRITICALLY. Think what am I doing, what is my reason for staying where I am. Does this reason even matter on the grand scale of things.

We live our lives to get stuff DONE. We live our lives to force ourselves into positions we're not comfortable with because we've never experienced it before. We are constantly trying to better ourselves and we need to push ourselves beyond all reason and measure of stress sooner or later. Some take the long road, I prefer the short road.

This life time I know I have to learn to do things for myself, and be more social when meeting people. I know I have to conquer my fears so I can understand more and accomplish my goals without stepping over anyone to get to them. That and broadening my awareness. This is the path of my life.

Right now I wash windows for a living and I only keep doing it because the job freedom, short hours so i can get more done, and the pay. Do I want to this forever? hell no. But its good life experience. I want to work some crappy jobs before I think of doing anything permanant. I should be on my last year of university or something by now but I know its not for me. My interests keep changing as well. I was going to go to shool for game design but I backed out against my parents will because I knew this was not the path for me. And hell right now I'm thinking of learning quantum physics and writing the exams for it.... and i'm still washing windows!!

My point is, I don't think I've made any mistake doing this. This is the path for me. And I have learned as much as any student this year, i'm sure of it. It's a big world out there, we shouldnt be so quick to settle down, and dig our own grave, working the same crappy, boring, job, paying off our debts and retiring at 65. Why is it people wait until the end of their life to start living it?

You must DO what makes you HAPPY. Theres much much more to life then money if financial worries is whats' holding you back. People worry about money because they don't know if they are going to be able to support themselves and do what they want when they reach the end days of their life. And then out of fear what you get is people hoarding mass amounts of money, thinking about retirement at age 35!

You have to live your life, don't let your worries hold you back. Sit back, and think about the root of the worries and overcome it. You'll be glad you took the time.

Hell there could just be a missing element in your life. You might think its your job holding you back, but maybe you just work too much and you need a project. I always have a project. I have to remind myself my productivity isn't limited to the work place. If I had a project I feel accomplished, and I feel everything's right in my life. Who knows that project could even turn into a new job.

LIVE DAMMIT, LIVE!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

So far the best conclusion I've come up to to the break the chains scenario is start your own business. But then you still have to deal with a great amount of different administrations. Insurance, banks, the government, lawyers...

You have to be your own boss.. the only alternative, move to an area where life is much simpler. We have a bull# system that is so poorly designed. We're forced to work 8 hours a day where I think most of us could get that much work done in 3 hours if we cared enough...I can.. and i do! Its hard not to get disgusted with it. It's even harder to live in a system like this without screwing people around to make our life comfortable. They want us to be sheep man, all bickering amongst ourselves, roaming around inside a fence, not understanding what's outside it. They shave the wool off us weekly, then give us 2 days off because thats what they calculate is enough to maintain our SANITY, and then we die and turn us into lamb chops. Even when we're dead someones gotta pay to bury us in the mud.

I want to eventually save up and buy some free energy stuff. And show people how easy it is to live a comfortable, prosperous life. We gotta break the chains man. I'm not worried, its comming, the people are changing. They are realising their life could be a lot better and they are starting to give a damn about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Think of the Right Brain as the 'Natural Pain Killer'. If you have headaches this works great.

You have no idea

This is great on a plane. I get serious migraines while flying. If I focus on the right side of my head, I feel much better.

Light is released from the right side of the brain...Interesting.

I know a practitioner who uses a brain wave scanner that essentially reprograms negative patterns caused by trauma.

It plays tones and you look at colored bars while hooked up to the machine. Your brain reprograms itself using this machine. Your brain does it. Not the computer program. Powerful stuff.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
A Early Christmas Gift to you all from me.

That fixes alot more than headaches. We can always count on you to deliver the love when you get the call, menguard, you are a God, and yet from your own mind's eye you are a child of existance. Very humble indeed.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Whats the details of the Hollow EARTH?

Answers below, there are many people living unknown to mankind beneath the sea level.

Who are they?
Your Ancient ones of Lost continent of Lemurias past, look to succeed in programning minds to be free. All is lost and found when the time to recover is bound. There is (no time) existant on the shores of Impersia. All treasures are bound beneath the sea of life. They are your treasures around the sea, basks in its wake for the midnight is the take all things come amiss when they are found.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

They are letting people live here if they can life their light.

There is a door way that is hole that your enter, you can only live here if you are free from neurological disorders.

The body suspends animation around its particular field of motion. No one is allowed past the entry until inspection. The guards let you pass if you are free from neurological disorders, and have accessed high levels of the brain that remain dormant. Only few selected will be able to habit this forest of luxury. There are castles of light, forged from the Universe itself. Things manifest here quite frequently, no design is needed just a powerful mind to guide its influence of people below. They have there own cottages that they live in, no bad ones shall pass. The morning is about lifes precious moments of existing and dissolving into the light. We have frequent visits from you disordained people above, only so many are allowed in the kingdom of Love. We have our limits, as things unfold only those that are recognised will be taken ahold.We have no gas or water, we are bathed in light, this supplies all living fetuses with nurturing care, we pass time by playing games with people. They have to find our stones.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
These people move at incredibly high speeds, they move without time, therefore nothing holds them into place but light.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We are the Council of Eternals Light, we perish if may the warning of the sea gives delight. Nothing suspends are army but delight, we have nothing unusual but delight. Are bonds are in common with the light, nothing succeeds without the true light of others. Are stones are in common with the seas delight nothing perishes but the sea at night.

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join