It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Menguard, good to see you back in your old colors. How do we ensure our physical bodies are in perfect health and function?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard, good to see you back in your old colors. How do we ensure our physical bodies are in perfect health and function?

Answer:They are regulated thoroughly. Temporal lobe excercises do wonders.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
hi
can u please asnwer my questions on the previous page
thankyou

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Menguard,

A few questions if you will indulge me.

1. What is the most common cause of a bodily malfunction?

2. I am finding a new interest in materialism. Why? I have lost no awareness or insight, I am still disillusioned. What could be an alternate reason for the return?

3. Would they meet me in a public place?

4. What does 2008 have in store for me?

5. What is the limit of creation?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard,

A few questions if you will indulge me.

1. What is the most common cause of a bodily malfunction?
Answer:Neurological problems.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. I am finding a new interest in materialism. Why? I have lost no awareness or insight, I am still disillusioned. What could be an alternate reason for the return?
Answer:A healthy component of life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Would they meet me in a public place?
Answer:If your willing to allow.
4. What does 2008 have in store for me?
Answer:A priceless moment of laughter.

5. What is the limit of creation?
Answer:Time understood.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
what is the case of Trichotillomania or eyelash pulling.also how does one quit this disorder.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thankyou bro, perfect answers and useful.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I always had a feeling about this too. I never took time to practically test it though. That would require some time, and tools that i don't have. I need a stonehenge I can fit in my pocket :p.

I do think its going through a wobble, or extreme turbulence before it shifts or flips. Kind of like making a tiny ball of paper and blowing at it slowly, watching it wobble, and then you blow harder and it just rolls and flies away. But instead of a push of air.. a change in the "wind of energy".

But I also attribute the wobble to the obscenely bizarre weather. We had a mild mild summer, a mild winter, last winter with little to no snow. Its been in the same temperature range all year and now all of a sudden we're getting hit with weather that we shouldnt be getting for another month or so. Every year a new weather record is set. Don't believe what they tell you about global warming. There was far more carbon dioxide in the atmopshere when dinosaurs were around, or so they say... they're just trying to coast us off fossil fuels and make us more environmentally aware..while making an easy buck off us.

Wobble indeed my freind!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

good job man! I'd be the same if wasnt for my dad. I go visit on the weekend and he's always got a feast of meat.. but i'm conciouslly choosing to eat alot less of it, and different kinds of it when i'm there.

For the past 3..4 weeks.. so a month like you... I go to work... I eat eggs, a bagel, and some crappy hashbrown... i skip the meat.. And then I come home and always get fish and rice. Every day now, fish and rice.. Fish, rice and eggs. But that doesnt have a lot of fat, which you need for energy. I get the fat from the sauce on the fish and lots of other little things I make sure. I get the odd hot dog because they are loaded with fat, but I havent done that for weeks now too. Hopefully off that for good.

I used to eat frozen pizzas now and then when I feel lazy but I made a grim discovery the other day... That a big bag of doritos is wayyy healthier for you then freezer pizza.

I'm finding theres less and less I want to eat. I'm just living off fish and eggs like you, and its great!

Also.. man..... to top it off... The thing that really matters... Every to every other day I buy this amazing organic juice from the grocery store. The brand is called Bolthouse Farms. They make these kinds of fruity drinks that have all sorts of vegtables in them too that you don't even taste. They are good drinks. And heres the thing... i got one in my hand...

If you drink the whole bottle, its 1 litre...
(out of your DAILY needs)
you get 80% vitamin A
60% calcium
32%..riboflavin?
180% Folate
some other little amounts of iron..zinc.. and it depends on the drink.
But this one...
5000% vitamin C!! haha... that is extreme. Vitamins and vitamin drinks have nothing on this organic juice. But i dont know, those amounts might make your eyebrow hair fall out! Thats what happened when my brother n law ate a bottle of flintstones vitamins when he was younger.

This is in insane amount of goodness.. Take that drink... add it to excercise... and a diet of fish and eggs.

It totally fixed my digestive system too, i'll spare the details! But with this diet.... I've slept 3-4 hours every night this week, because thats all I felt I needed, and you know what... I'm not tired, not even close. I have so much energy and I feel better then I did months ago with...8 hours of sleep.

This is the way the human body is supposed to work man! I lift weights too so I need proteins, and fish and eggs is more then enough, I can tell. But if you live off those things, just make sure you get fats.. When you get no vitamin or fat intake, you won't be able to move, like the week after having one of these super flu's going around.

Kind of a rant there. But steve!!, its the way to go man. I feel like I can do backflips off the wall... I would If I knew I wouldn't just hurt myself

Keep it up man, a thumbs up
, and a big bright star for you!

[edit on 5-12-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
reply to post by CavemanDD

Didnt Dr. Hoagland say that Mars is 4 times the size of Earth ? The moon might be just as big, civilians have no way of telling if it's 10,000 miles up or a 1,000,000.

Only master astronomers up in Castle Gandolfo know for sure.

[edit on 12/4/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

Answer:Three to five times the size of Earth. The moon is a lot closer then most think. Three miles out from our closest point in reference to the Moon.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by menguard]

The moon is 3 to 5 times bigger then the eart, or mars? I find this very interesting, and believable given the size of the moon in the night sky.
The fact that planets are spaceships, the interaction between the moon and the earth... Its very controlled...and i dont mean by upper vibrational combined willpower and nature. I mean... I think inside the moon somewhere, theres a room, with a guy, and a joystick. I dont know how they control the moon, but I find the idea very interesting.

Theres another interesting thread going, talking about the moon and ANOTHER artifical moon behind that moon, hiding, keeping the same orbit. Draconian war planets or something.. a base, and the other moon is getting its weapons and other systems destroyed by directed sun energy... Any truth to this? I believe it. I've believed for a while now that the moon is like the watchful eye, or rather shielding the watchful eye. I've heard of a spaceship behind the moon before, but itself being a moon I never heard. (and yes I realise all astro objects are spaceships)..but I'm talking lower dimensional with controls.

Just, wow!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Its been my on-going project to watch the moon through my telescope. I'm getting new lenses soon to zoom in closer. One of these days I'm going to build a dobsonian.. All you need is the eye focuser, and a primary and secondary mirror for any telescope, the design is up to you. Rather then this 5 inch diameter tube i'm going to get a 16 inch!.. you can see greyish nebula with a scope that big.

But anyways... I bought a ccd security camera a while ago too to research this and any paranormal things. It has night vision it triggers in small doses, which means it can detect infra-red light... so we got below visible energy...now If I only knew if it could see ABOVE visible or energy, or get a camera that can. I just bought some clear dark plastic and cut a circle out to cover my camera hoping it would trigger more night vision. I dont know how this thing works with night vision, nor am I able to really find out, and its design makes it un-tamperable.

Any advice with anyone who knows about this sort of stuff would be MUCH appreciated.

Astronomy is my new passion. I want to get these moon bases on video while its still a secret

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I've been in a wierd material mood too lately. This month is full of suprises so far for me man. Lots of wierd energy. A low of depression and boredome, followed by not caring about anything in my life, and only caring about everyone but myself... to working on old projects... super health, the death or pause of activities in my life I felt so productive and important. I feel like I got too many other NEED to do things then purify my mind with meditation and open doors, and then try daily to bend coins with my willpower, ha. Cheap tricks. But I figure it would serve as a constant reminder that I'm dreaming.

I dont feel any loss of awareness either, actually a rise of awareness I think. I was just thinking today about how much I learned this year alone about myself and the universe and I thought...you know... I think I've learned more then you would in a year of college. I could fill a book of "learnt things in 2007" I think. When I'm aware of this it just makes me happy, eagerly awaiting the knowledge to come. If I learnt that much in one year, what about the next 40 years?

I'm a really positive guy, but my I have random inner thoughts of hate that are manufactured, usually when someone does something really stupid and ignorant that makes me feel un-important or wonder the small limits of the average person's awareness to things that are impossible to miss. I get frustrated, but I suppress it, knowing it has no point, and it is not the straightest path to purity. So heres my new test.... let those thoughts of ignorance and anger flow..without acting on them negatively..but allowing them to flow in full force, unsuppressed so I can observe it, and hopefully in time I'll realise the loathesomeness of those thoughts and they'll finally cease forever. This is my new test, I won't like it, but I think it needs to be done, it feels like the last stage of something for me.

I'll re-alligned myself so much these past 2 years that its hard to believe what I used to be like.

I find it interesting that I feel I'm approaching a critical stage of learning, one that will put me on a new level... and in the end... I haven't been meditating really. Even the 15 minute ones I used to do daily I feel no use for. They used to clear my mind, open my eyes, and my heart to the world. But now I'm always in a good mood, I always feel pure, and I'm living my life as pure as I can too. I just dont really feel the need to do that anymore, but I still do now and then.

I think I've just got alot of stuff on my plate right now, some big stuff I'm trying to deal with and I have a feeling once thats dealt with all of a sudden I'll start meditating..."going back to the internet library of light"

Its like steve was talking about, passive awareness. I'm totally living like that right now. Like it doesnt seem like I'm doing much, I'm focused on material tasks lately but... it just feels more right now then it used to.

I just had to itterate my thoughts there. I can only do it with written word you know!

But the point of this was.... its been a wierd change in life for me too recently.. very material.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I just have a feeling 2008 is going to be nothing but good for me and everyone. I can feel it.

If you don't mind... What does 2008 have in store for me too ?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Iron pills could even be heavy on the kidneys. So can any mineral so you have to be careful with it. I wish u a congrats though on your new resolution. I'm not a vegan either, but you can get Iron from many other sources of greens, nuts, raisins and beans. Take Garlic pills, those are good, and the occasional multivitamin is great for long term energy. But your body don't absorb it as much as it would in real food. Natural. Keep in mind that you are sacrificing your body.

My personal theory Steve is that to help the spirit, you must sacrifice the body. We do need red meats, the body can prosper from it, but not sure about the soul. Keep it up, I'm going on almost 2 years now.

[edit on 12/6/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Steve, did something happen to you recently with your health? Do you feel its time to boost your immune system now? did a light switch go off that suddenly made you stop eating meats? It did with me.

Its as if my subconscious knew that we were entering a time of chemtrails and poisonous tap water and I had to change my habits. Your change couldn't come at a better time.

Look at all the antibiotics in red meats that kill the white blood cells. Sometimes boosting your immune system happens when you take away, not add. MRSA is in the air, it affects the bodies that are accustomed to having antibiotics in their blood according to numerous reports.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbydigital

Confused but yet wise, my problems surround me / alot of things upset me / because my soul rejects me / enemy of self, physically enslaved by the luxuries of this world/ so I behave like a man inside a grave / whose life is lost/ I want the promised land but cant afford the cost.
-RZA

Theres a jewel for you, please feel free to share some more RZA verses if you know any. I'm sure many here would appreciate, regardless of musical tastes.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Mars is Three to five times the size of Earth. The moon also falls into that category.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am told the moon is only habitable in the Evening.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What is Earth?
Answer:A storage point for Universal People.
The heart and soul of Earth.

What is the moon?
Answer:A data base full of information.

What is Our most important planet?
Answer:Venus AND Mars.

Venus is a co-educator of EARTH.

Mars is the sowing circle of the Universe.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What happens it 2012?
Answer:The Sun and Earth become one. The Earths (Inner Sun) radiates outward.

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join