It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottonralph101
i have some questions

here goes

1. who created god if there is one
2. r black holes for real, do they really suck everything in and then emit out energy
3. how big is this universe at this instant
4. why hasn't god answered any of my prayers yet, im still waiting
5. r we alone in this universe
6. why doesn't governments and societies that can spent billions on reseach and technolgy help the poorer.

world peace to everyone.

1. god always has been and always will be
2. black holes are real they do suck everything into them
3. the universe is infinite
4. because your prayers are self centered
5. no are u that close minded to think god created only humans, we have yet to discover everything on earth.
6. because this is a capitalist world, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer but in 8 years scripts about to be flipped.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rottonralph101
1. who created god if there is one
2. r black holes for real, do they really suck everything in and then emit out energy
3. how big is this universe at this instant
4. why hasn't god answered any of my prayers yet, im still waiting
5. r we alone in this universe
6. why doesn't governments and societies that can spent billions on reseach and technolgy help the poorer.

This is fun. It could become kind of a survey.

Until AnAbsoluteCreation speaks.

just humoring myself.

In all seriousness the answers are contained within. Not within your body, or even within your concious spirit, but within the unified being. Learn to draw from that, and the only inaccuracies will be impure interpretation.

1. God is a creation of itself literally. Self-actualizing energy is the first source.

2. Reprocessors of energy.

3. Everything is designed to be quantifiable.

4. Know what it is you seek. Find him and you will deliver. Lost words are the static of the universe.

5. Nobody is alone anymore.

6. Humanity requires Rectitude requires Power requires Inequality. It is a clouded implementation of I Am. When I Am finds One Love I Am is Fulfilled, until then I Am is just kidding itself.

[edit on 2007/12/1 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
When you are given knowledge, what do you do with it?

The theme and the knowledge that is discussed in this thread is widely known, but perhaps the understanding of the knowledge is limited to our set confinements. It seems we like to pick and choose what to get out of things, and discard the rest. I like to think of it like school.. You have a text book that teaches certain subjects, and the next grade a different book teaches the same subjects but in a little more detail.

What I'm saying is we actively choose the limit of understanding. We push that bar a bit further when we start to feel empty, craving for more answers. It seems our own void of knowledge is a cause for suffering, and learning is a way to ease this suffering.

It would be unfair to pick apart followers of established religions and tell them that they aren't even following their own religion the way it's supposed to be tought. For example, religion has the foundation to guide people to be 'good', socially responsible, and quite bluntly...on some occasions the people who follow these religions can be a bit of a well...bastard!

All I have to do is say the word "crusade" and you'll know what I'm talking about.

But what I'm trying to get at is....we see nothing wrong with this. It is to our own understanding that we are always doing some sort of good, for others or ourselves.

In addition, what I'm also trying to say is, I am no exception. I engage in self-ish, wasteful, counter-productive activities when I posess the great knowledge that is passed around on here. But I also understand that it is my own unique path, one that dictates and is dictated by planets, and the stars and beyond in one grand pattern.

I just find it interesting really. And rather silly. The way we choose to intepret knowledge in stages that suit our current situation best. I guess its a pretty good way to do a full analysis of the information, right?

Well theres my 2 cents on something I had on my mind.

I haven't been around here in a while, I'm just getting over a spiritual slump. Did anyone pay attention to that last full moon we just had? Man... For that like 4 day period I was depressed as hell. I'm never depressed. I need to get back into meditation man, instead of playing video games. Well it was a good escape

I see all is well here

[edit on 2-12-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've got a question.

Whats an eclipse?

Think about it, you can see venus infront of the sun but because of its distance it just looks like a black dot, but the moon is like the perfect size and distance to block it out, creating a ring of high energy around it. Is it persistant with the moons of other planets in our solar system, what about the rest of space?

It seems like an amount of care was taken in determing the moons size and distance.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here is a question that I hope can be answered. I feel like my body is not compatible with my soul - that is, the physical body that I interact with the world with is not who I am 'inside'. This is making it really difficult to live contentedly in this society. I realize that being content and happy comes from within, that it shouldn't be making restrictions with worries such as how others perceive me as, however I still live in this world, I can't ignore how people perceive me on the 'outside'. Can you give me some guidance?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mayday3

Yes. Your physical body is entirely changeable. I hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Any advice on finding the path to realizing this potential?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mayday3

Necessity creates ingenuity. You will find all relevant ways. Only you know what you would like to become.

With perseverance and faith you will get there.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Answer:It's the cover up of Gods cloud.

An eclipse is an orbital surveilance.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mayday3

Answer:The day you try is the day you succeed.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Well said. Spirit acheives anything it knows to.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My eyes have always been a light grey/blue, but today I was looking in the mirror and now they are a dark green.

Any reason behind this?

-Will

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What are aliens doing to me?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Abused

Whatever you allow them to.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Abused

Answer:Usually beating the 'Victim Mode' out of us. Purging your fears so you can become fearless, so you can hold the light. It takes a lot of cleansing to become a 'Pure Conduit' for consciousness to arrive.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Not in my experience. They uphold our identity. Keep their distances if that is your will. If not, it may generate an experience as you two have had.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I think some of them give in to your fear, depending if you are dealing with service-to-self or service-to-other extra-terrestrials.

I find STO do not interfere, only observe, and STS seem to want to meddle (regardless of a non-interference pact between orbiting 'nationals') due to governmental allegiances...Bastards

The energetic presence on Earth seems to be quite volatile at the moment. Things are not as they seem...People are worried about something big, and I can see it in everyday life.

Politicians are becoming wary of the awakening of humanity. Their jobs of attrition are at stake. They will no longer be able to get rich quick while others suffer greatly.

I have a question: Are we experiencing a wobble on our axis as a precursor to a polar shift? I mean an actual physical, 3rd dimensional event, not a cosmic mind 'pole' shift in awareness. Possibly its both...

It's just I've been watching the sun and moon rise in different spots almost every day. And no this is not a seasonal thing...The moon is literally moving around, as is the sun rising/setting in the wrong place.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Menguard

The beautiful blue entity warned me

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

None of my experiences have been bad Steve, I think you are 'misinterpreting' what I am saying.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

None of my experiences have been bad Steve, I think you are 'misinterpreting' what I am saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join