It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This thread is based on fortune telling and wizardry from what I can tell-which God does not approve of - He would rather we talk to Him through Christ...
because that is the only way you can talk to Him , all other is deception.

If Christ makes you free- you are free indeed.
y

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yacov
This thread is based on fortune telling and wizardry from what I can tell-which God does not approve of

Perhaps you should ask him and clarify that.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
glad your liking it. I wish I had more opportunities to check in on it. Theres some very wise people here.

(edit: directed to "Out in the Wild"

[edit on 21-9-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
All I have to say is that stories and text can easily be erased or written by people driven by power and fear. Your understandings of written christianity may very well be a "revised" version. Kind of like how your movies on tv are censored, scenes slashed in half to give us the version they think is best for us, or best for them. In the end it all comes down to what you believe is true.

I was born being able to tell right from wrong, I didn't have to be tought it. Trust in your own insight and things will become more clear to you. There are no easy answers along our path. It's easy to accept a simple explanation of why things are the way they are, but then we would be denying ourselves one principle factor of being. Growth.

SteveR is right, ask god for the answers, he will speak through your heart. You'll know what is right.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by CavemanDD]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

Christ is in us all. The christ consciousness can be developed through repentance and prayer. Jesus the prophet was a wizard himself. Wizards are good, sorcerers are bad.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Well said, and there are many people who cant distinguish the right from the wrong. If someone believes that it's wrong to be insightful and fear arises from not understanding, he would automatically assume the person is a sorcerer or witch. I'm sure Menguard gets his answers from the source just like we all can. I'm not sure what that fellow above was implying.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Wizards are good, sorcerers are bad.

Actually, Menguard is a self-confessed Sorcerer. Your point?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
can he shoot fireballs?
, ha. Hey I'm strong maybe I can follow him around as a warrior, now we just need a thief and we got ourselves a genuine party.

Jokes aside, I wanna be a sorceror, seriously. Its funny this topic came up, I was joking about being a wizard to my room mate lately

I actually had a very real dream when I was like 12-14, I had lots of dreams when I was younger where I believe I looked into past and future paths. One, I assume it was the future, but it was short and very little was recalled.

I just remember feeling very wise, looking at myself through a childs view, i had a dream of being older before, but this was much more. And anyways, I think a couple guys charged at me and flashes of light came out my hands and I think they just died or dissapeared/were displaced or something, and then I was with some beauitiful woman. It was crazy.

Sorcery rocks!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

In most folklore, Wizards are good and Sorcerers are bad. So stereotypically speaking that is.

If there is a difference between the two, its that the sorcerer is more a mage or a dark priest than a Wizard. A Wizard's power goes beyond remote viewing and mind tricks.

I'm thinking there are very few Wizards left in the world today. I don't know of any at all since they probably all work secretly for intelligence or corporate affairs.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I can see, ..... everything but me. Who am I, ...... What am I to do here ?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just jumping into this thread but is this guy a real psychic? Has he gotten anyone's birthday, full names or any other personal information correct?

I'd like to take a shot.

When is my birthday?

Am I here to "right a terrible wrong" or something different?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Menguard
1. How can I change my luck and get out of debt?

2. I have seen a fox the last 2 times I went to the mountain park. I have been there many times and never seen a fox. What does the fox represent?

3. My deceased father came to me in a dream last year. For a few seconds I felt what it was like to be in his place. I felt the eternal love and peace. I did not want it to end. What does it mean?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
I have seen a fox the last 2 times I went to the mountain park.

Hi no_boxes, is this your first time on Earth?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Menguard, are you a sorcerer and are you capable of mentalism?

Steve R informed me that you are a sorcerer. Do you remote view?

Does the moon affect you ? Especially when it is full?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Steve R informed me that you are a sorcerer.

No.. I mentioned it in a post on this page.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Correct, you informed me. I hope menguard responds quick enough so I dont keep answering my own questions.

Steve R, why are you glorifying the Illuminati? I just want an answer. Not implying that they are an evil institution or anything, I know what they are and was wondering if you do.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Correct, you informed me.

Yes, I wanted that point to be clear.

I hope menguard responds quick enough so I dont keep answering my own questions.

We should ask each other!

Steve R, why are you glorifying the Illuminati? I just want an answer. Not implying that they are an evil institution or anything, I know what they are and was wondering if you do.

Okay. In this world of words there is much source for confusion. I am glad you asked rather than assumed. When I say "illuminati" I refer to the word and its meaning, not the apparent group nor their context. It is a word of Latin origin and applies to anyone who has elevated their consciousness and spiritual viewpoint. To illuminate turns the darkness of unknown and unknowing, to light, that which is percievable. Whether it is for good, or for bad, is undefined, it is merely a tool and an available process for any spirit. I do not associate with the popular culture use of the word.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Steve are you capable of mentalism? Do you create your day to the point where you can influence and manipulate it's course just by thinking it?

I won't ask you the 2nd question, I know you feel a bond with the sun more than the moon.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Steve are you capable of mentalism? Do you create your day to the point where you can influence and manipulate it's course just by thinking it?

My direction of development has more to do with awareness than ability. I left that behind with telekinesis a long time ago.

I won't ask you the 2nd question, I know you feel a bond with the sun more than the moon.

I have felt and do feel a great bond with both frequency spectrums. You are right that currently I am gravitating more toward the Sun.

SCP, I'd like to hear your thoughts on external spiritual entities.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hello brothers and sisters,

I am happy to see great spiritual improvement. You must have been very busy while I was gone.

I have grown as well, albeit in a different arena. I now have a better understanding on how I behave in group dynamics.

Has anyone felt an increased amount of energy recently?

Steve and SCF, you were talking about the 'sun' and 'moon.' I have noticed an intense energy emanating from both. The moon could just be reflecting the sun's energy.

I feel strange whenever I see either one. I spent 21 days backpacking and when the sun was out, I had a high amount of energy. When it was covered in clouds, I was tired.

I wonder if it is recharging us as we are being drained so much in our daily lives.

Solar radiation as a healing element for local blockages? Makes ya wonder doesn't it...

And the moon has seemed brighter and larger than past years...appearing much closer...

I also had a few encounters with extra-dimensional entities (ghosts). On at least two occasions I saw people who weren't there when I looked in the direction they walked...

I was in a very old place in the desert, where cowboys had been herding for a few hundred years...And before that Navajo, Apache, Hopi, and Anasazi made it their home...

Arizona is a weird place to be...so much history here.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by biggie smalls]

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join