It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Menguard, what is your greatest fear?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If life is possible than alternate realities exist.

Our time on Earth is a planned one, then those aboard life have a destination.

Maybe, how some hear sounds, others see visions.

We are a piece of the infrastructure that surrounds time and space.

The mass consciousness takes our world as a a whole to a plane of existance which is our own.

You are prevalent through Peace

Earthtimes freedoms are always in the now

If there are things to be learned it's through peace and ambivalence

No one is subjected to pain when they learn through the heart.

The time and space we live in is the subtle vision of the mind.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"There is no material reality except at the instant of observation"

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

I don't think Menguard has any fears. It appears that Menguard is a highly evolved human being and people like Menguard are fearless. I don't fear much at all myself, and if there is one thing that I fear, it's the sacrifice that we have to face for this transition period to take it's course.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Hello Menguard,

I did some artwork of what I see at night when I close my eyes.. It always starts off with a ring, most of the time its green like this.

The Green ring will spin very slowly, and it doesnt take long before I see something like this..

Closed Eye Image 2

Tho its very breif, and can never stay in one place longer than like 5 to 10 seconds.. When I am in this state, I see inside houses Ive never been to. Forests, and mountains..
This is the best way I can explain what I see with those photo shop pictures.. Ive been trying to capture this the best I can, Do you have any advice for me menguard?

Thank you for listening..

[edit on 13-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

I don't think Menguard has any fears. It appears that Menguard is a highly evolved human being and people like Menguard are fearless. I don't fear much at all myself, and if there is one thing that I fear, it's the sacrifice that we have to face for this transition period to take it's course.

What sacrifice? You mean letting go of your trained train of thought? Liberating your mind? I have been having feelings of sacrifice when I try and liberate my mind. I feel as if I am letting go of my security blanket that which is my trained train of thought. But I will continue never the less. I will transcend my self and become what I am destined to be. My higher self pulls me and calls me in a never ending haunting cry out to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've never had that problem. Personal sacrifice for growth. I smile on advancement without looking back. I have no qualms. This is either a very good thing (past it), or a very bad thing (not there).

Since I am aware of my history prior to this life, I will go with the former.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
NO, I only fear the cost of the new age. We are entering a new cycle. I fear the floods and the earthquakes and bioweapons, EMP attacks, blackouts, agra-terrorism, and more terrorist attacks, etc. That is what I meant. The oil barons know that their empire is so yesterday. We will enter an age of free energy. The oil companies are obsolete. The propulsion of civilian vehicles will change and so will our electric bills. They are doing anything they can to keep us dependent upon oil and remaining primitive. In order to keep us primitive they spread fear. Fear from nature, fear from sanctioned terrorism. I fear for family who travel across bridges and tunnels everyday.

As far as my inner demons go, I believe I have conquered them all.

Steve, I loved reading your signatures on the bottom. I also think we have anothing thing in common. Past life recollection. You are an old soul, and you always were experienced. You know things before you read it? Am I correct? Your common sense is different from most others?

[edit on 9/13/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Absolutely riveting MenGuard,
I have been reading alot of this post and signed on to ask you a couple of questions that I hope will clarify some important questions I have been pondering over time.

What is the signifigance of two white owls (if any) to my journey.

Am I where I am supposed to be at this point in my life?, I am a risk taker and mabee foolishly so.

Is there something I should be strengthening re: skill, virtue, etc.

Previous life? - teacher?

Thank you in advance.

C.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by luckyfourteen]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

NO, I only fear the cost of the new age. We are entering a new cycle. I fear the floods and the earthquakes and bioweapons, EMP attacks, blackouts, agra-terrorism, and more terrorist attacks.

I agree. Extreme measures will be taken by those who exist purely to control an awakening population.

Steve, I loved reading your signatures on the bottom. I also think we have anothing thing in common. Past life recollection. You are an old soul, and you always were experienced. You know things before you read it? Am I correct? Your common sense is different from most others?

I find I instantly know things and solve long-term problems for people really easily. I put it down to a greater connection to spirit (where cumulative knowledge resides) and transparent connection to all layers of my self.

As for perceptions, I draw on the universal truths I feel an intimate bond with, leading to very different thought patterns and a different 'common sense' when I discuss or debate with people. The main cloud in their vision are constructs they perceive as the "only" reality. When the mind is liberated it is capable of so much more. Ofcourse, when the mind is opened vastly there is no stopping it. Heart is necessary as the moderating factor.

In light of that, I push logic with undeveloped souls and I push heart with their developed counterparts. I allow my side of relationships to become a tool of guidance for those that it may help. I see no personal loss in that as the bigger picture is far too obvious to ignore.

Yourself?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

SteveR, the world is my social group yes. I have stopped dating now because I realized that too many women were telling me the same thing.

"I am not first on your list:"

That is what I kept hearing over the years, and the reason why is because I cannot dedicate full passion to one person. I have to spread my passion over to mankind as a whole. I cannot love just one person. Men like me do not have families. I have little time, and with this time I have, I will use to help better mankind.

I haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years now. I don't engage in non-constructive relationships, usually the kind that end with me being the cause of hurt feelings. But the same goes for the opposite sex, I simply will not be a factor in someones life anymore associated with pain. And I see little stimulation in apathy or de-constructive activities.

In addition when you learn to love someone exclusively, its not only constructive, but you will find you will lose your desire to start dating other random people, even if the person doesn't share the same feelings for you.

I too feel I need to share the love with the rest of society, But I know If I did devote a great deal of my energy to someone dear to me, I know it would make me stronger, and far more motivated.

People, animals, plants and things all come in different shapes and sizes, with different personalities, and different experiences, but when you remove those factors, are we so different? I respect all equally, and for that reason I've learned to love all, and hurt none.

Way to go SCP, we need more people who think like that.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Correct, 911 was just an event to cause more confusion.

I feel that I am here to observe and just show people how to get back on the path. I feel as if I am being watched constantly, sometimes finding coincedental experiences to be more than just that. Signs from the universe come in so many forms. I catch them most of the time and sometimes realize how many times I missed something that was begging to be revealed. I talk to myself alot, and I now realize as I'm older that I'm not really talking to myself, it's as if I have a spirit guide directing me. I felt like I should have gotten injured more often in my life. Football, baseball and never an injury besides a sprained wrist here and there. , It's a feeling of security to know that I'm being looked after. It's sometimes hard to fit into any situation including relationships because I am so in control. I cant act. I cant even lie. My body does not let me. I see phoniness. I can see one's intentions well because I'm familiar with the way the brain works according to each predicament a person is in. The same causes, commit same effects. Water estinguishes fire, etc.

I get asked to go out alot by friends. I say No often. I had the women, the luxury cars, and realized it was a delusional life, and so now I live simple. People are still searching for drama and emotional high. Heart is essential. My heart is spilled through microsoft word and into literature. I care for family by offerring alternative meds for their ailments. I care for my animals, and make sure time is made for them. Most of the love I see is wrong. Love is dangerous, I refrain from it, mostly with women. The women here are all the same, tey just look different. Love opens the doors for other complex emotions. - Jealousy, anger, etc. Love is usually an insanity among most relationships between humans. One is usually in love with a person to help their self esteem and assure them that they are not failures. I know what Caveman means about finding someone that would remain dear to you. It is not possible in this era, not for a while to return to a time where humans stop exploiting.

Negative? No...just truth. Love is sacrifice. That is how love is defined. Sacrifice for Humanity, a Group, a Family. Do it for them, and never do something and expect something in return. People who constantly test others are weak.

I gave up my oppurtunity to indulge, and gave up self in order to use myself as a tool for humanity. One small affection and impact on a life causes a chain reaction. My books will probably be the main stamps in this time cycle, but in the long run, I would love to revert back to living in the forest, with my brick ovens, lanterns, and log cabins. The apple of knowledge is bitten, it's too late.

[edit on 9/16/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Just ranting last night, I was short on patience last night with several people. There was a debate between relatives about my plan to get ready for the near future. I am in the process of relocating inland, away from coasts. But no one wants to leave the city. It's not that easy for some with job locales here, my occupations allow me the freedom to move at will, and it's a luxury for sure.

Unlike Luxury that consist of things that do not exist, mere delusions caused by appealing material, I always like to say that Luxury is artificial poverty. Its the poverty without the dirt. It's poverty with decor, poverty from with things souls are sold for. Trinkets, possessions, similar to early man, who would display sage and crocodile teeth to boost status and ego.

Today, I am calm, I know I will fare well in this post Alan Greenspan economy. The NAU is making it tough, but survival is inevitable.

So remember, look at things through the eyes of the cosmos, open them to see things for what they really are.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Here is an example of one of my digital artworks titled "The 3rd Eye"

The 3rd eye is something we all have, its sometimes referred to as the sixth sense. A specific people on this planet get it at certain times only. But some are in tune with themselves at all times. Werewolves are a nocturnal people who have heightened sense. THe mythology behind werewolves is fascinating. It got out of hand withe shapeshifting, but in older stories the werewolf is a protector of nature, and basically change moods after twilight. They don' t grow hair and fangs.

The indigo color of the eye is to symbolize the aura of a person of heightened spirituality. When one searches for his inner conscience of the heavens, he is tapped into the cosmos and sees everything in the eyes of heaven, and no longer has the eyes of man.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Edit.

I feel sorry for this man.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by atlscribe]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
"All time and space is the grandeur of the eternal mind"

SPIRIT beckons, and leaves no trace behind but civilisation, for man to construct his ruin.

"Merging man back into spirit can take lifetimes but only the moment defines us"

Live well and Love well.

menguard-

[edit on 17-9-2007 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
All time and space is the continuation of a thought from the eternal mind.

The God Sector is out there and awaiting those who are open to the sounds of the eternal mind, replaying messages through the Universe like an accordion string. Sounds that emit peacefull transformations of the mind-spirit.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yes, we are dreaming our reality into place twenty four seven, when the time is right you will all meet your gatekeeper.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
when the time is right you will all meet your gatekeeper.

Will you?

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join