It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by luckyfourteen
Absolutely riveting MenGuard,
I have been reading alot of this post and signed on to ask you a couple of questions that I hope will clarify some important questions I have been pondering over time.

What is the signifigance of two white owls (if any) to my journey.

Am I where I am supposed to be at this point in my life?, I am a risk taker and mabee foolishly so.

Is there something I should be strengthening re: skill, virtue, etc.

Previous life? - teacher?

Thank you in advance.

C.

yes you have my permission to see my higher self.
though, I warn you it is something else.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by luckyfourteen]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey Menguard, what about my questions????

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hey menguard or anyone in this thread,

Can you tell me if a certain person who comes to this site is alive and well? (U2U me as I will know you have responded and because I don't want to reveal the username here.)

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I know your busy Menguard and must have lots of fans, but In the meantime I'll put in my 2 cents about the questions I asked you recently.

I believe we are no longer dependent on ingenuity as a whole. Culture is established and is becoming one culture. A global planetary consciousness connected by the internet and soaking up nothing but information. We will build upon the works of our ancestors and once we develop space travel, the need for creative, culture creating ingenuity is no longer necassary. We have all the technology we need, and We will merge with technology also, living longer lifespans and lose emotion.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Why do I keep having miscarriages?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

I would of thought it's quite obvious.

Consider committing yourself to more than the unwarranted pursuit of a child.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Why do I keep having miscarriages?

Answer:Your not ready for a kid yet. And when the time is right one will be present, but becareful for what you intend. Be specific on when and where and a suitable time. Those who knock loud enough will be heard.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I already have a child. And I suppose all the crackwhores of the world are ready for a kid? sorry to be so snippy but I've been going thru IF for four years and have had nine miscarriages. Just thought maybe you would have some insight into what medical issue i may be overlooking.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hey Menguard,

I'm being told that I have the power to heal......I'm trying to meditate and the weirdest thing happened a month ago..maybe more. I was laying in bed around 1:30am and all of a sudden I hear a loud vibration on both ears after what seemed to me the whole house moving. I tried to wake up, but my body was paralyzed and all I was able to do was open my eyes and stare straight up to the ceiling. I saw an alien entity...dark green/dark Grey in color skin, big black eyes. He stared at me and tilted his head to his right...then all of a sudden I rolled onto my left side and said out loud " Please God help me understand what is going on" and i fell asleep.

Question:

What was that all about?
How can I enlighten myself to discover my gift "power to heal"?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

ANSWER:When the time is right you will have one.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by harvosky

Answer:Your opening up to the cosmic universe. When ones awareness awakens and they are ready for a visit of a different kind. Then so be it.

There is a maturity that comes along with it.

Everyone is on there way of recovering there E.T memories of past lives and bleed throughs of a simultaneous reality. We are slowly becoming EXTRATERRESTRIALS, or real humans. Those beings are there to download information into our cerebral cortex.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by menguard]

[edit on 21-9-2007 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So once I get visited again I will be ready to discover how I can use my gift "of healing" towards others? or is this something I have to discover on my own?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Answer:They will help unlock you.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Is there any way to summon them to help me get unlocked? Or is it one of those when the time is right?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
I already have a child. And I suppose all the crackwhores of the world are ready for a kid? sorry to be so snippy but I've been going thru IF for four years and have had nine miscarriages. Just thought maybe you would have some insight into what medical issue i may be overlooking.

There is no medical issue.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
-will I be a bum for the rest of my life?
If you have nothing, then your ability to help others is lessened, being a bum does not effect your light, but limits your sharing it.

-why can't I see dead people anymore?
You don't need to, or you simply stopped believing.

-why AM I here?
To here what I am saying

-are my ideas about heavenn and hell correct?
No, but you really only need to know about one of the two since nobody will see both.

-why am I so freak'n unhappy ALL the time?
Next time you feel unhappy, clear your mind and then find one thing you like and look at it, it may be only a moment, a second long fleeting glimpse, but you will be happy during this short period. Learn to expand that time as you strive to simply accept the good things, and know the bad does not exist unless you allow it to, you will soon notice the sadness is a thing of the past.

-How would I go about finding the higher light?
Just know it is there, it will find you if you let it

God Bless my friend.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by idealisticrealist]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Answer:Its all done in stages. And our radio frequencies are tuning into other worlds. Those radio frequencies being the human body.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Think of it as the 'Ancient Mind' of man coming back into play, to be one with our StAR hERITAGE. Its that 'ancient code' that will unlock us. We have the special genetics within our cells, light codes that will awaken with truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey everybody again, I have a question to pose. Just something i've wondered for a few years now but just remembered the other day. Let me try to explain it.

The brain, it is like a radio right? Its a computer being operated by our energy? As I've been tought since i was a kid, having enlarged areas of the brain give you strengths, intelligence in certain areas. And is clear that wisdom is gained through experience.

Ok how should I put this.. Your dead, your not confined to a biological shell. How smart are you? Is intelligence a limitation to the function of your biological vessel. Are you super smart outside your body? Or is it like.... while alive, the average human knows 2 + 2 = 4, but when dead and say assuming you had no knowledge of math, you don't know how it works but you just know the answer is 4. Like functionality vs divine truth known within.

Do i know levels of anti-matter and anti-energies within singularites in the cosmos, are we capable of knowing the numbers without doing the math. Say I tried to turn on a lightbulb with my mind, does one succeed in doing so purely out of an act of will, or somehow within, like we somehow know inside the answers to seemingly impossible questions.

I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to get at. I assume we know all, and are capable of knowing all, but what I mean is intelligence merely a scale to base biological function wheras upon discarnation it is replaced by truth. Theres a really hard question and i don't know the means to find the answer but i just somehow know the answer?

Its hard for me to explain things like this. Basically, what is intelligence, how does it fit in outside a biological restriction. Or is it that say souls/spirits who can say... do math really well, are born with a brain that operates according to this quality.

Also this week i've been really startin on the meditation, not just the 15 minutes of mood balancing/trying to feel the vibrations, make them faster and put them towards a thought. I've been puttin some real time into it. I got to the point where I thought i was going to explode, and I also focused my thoughts on bridging connections in my brain, turning on un-used areas, focusing on stuff, seeing if i could dig up anything, all sorts of stuff. I got to the point where I felt partially paralyzed but in a euphoric state, and I just know I couldnt focus my mind very well for a full day after. It was interesting yes.. This makes maybe like..my 5th REAL meditation, its more productive then the ones months ago. I was meditating last weekend I was looking up a skylight and I could swear a ufo kept moving around above, i ran out to look and I'm pretty sure it was, that was interesting..

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone could offer advice or some links, articles or quick reading to help me along. I have this book I bought a while ago, i just back and forth throught it and I feel its helped me a bit but not as much as I hoped. I'll make the effort and read a 1000 page book if I find is good and usefull. I'm just wondering what any of you could recommend to be best. What worked best for all of you?

I appologize for long posts but I only get to use the internet on the weekend to talk on this board with all of ya.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Refreshing thread!
An invitation to look beyond the apparent obviousness of reality.

Asking questions is not what I am known for but at the same time I would not like to miss the opportunity of participating in this enlivening flow of Energy.
My question is:

What is it I need to know most at this moment of time in my life?

Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join