It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Our ozone layer has vented away all our emissions. The holes in the ozone layer were created so that smog and other harmful agents accumulating for all these years would leave our biosphere. I live in NYC and I have never seen so many stars in the sky like I do now!

The moon is closer. I knew this were to be true for a while now and it's nice to here someone else confirm this. Biggie, the moon is probably whats causing our oceans to rise 1 meter. Just one of the factors why. It's a big reason why I'm leaving the coastal area and am in the process of looking for property inland, probably upstate. FEMA was here a few weeks ago handing out flood insurance applications.

The sun is stronger. You notice how bright it is lately? The sun is a bright white light and I have to wear sunglasses now or I can't drive. In the past, I never needed sun glasses. This could be because of flares, but I theorized that it is because of a weak magnetosphere. We will have rich soil again. Mineral deficiency in our crops is all but over. The sun will fertilize our lands again.

The big question is whether all of this is natural or induced. Not sure.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
To SteveR, and about external Spiritual Entities.

I can see them, hear them, and talk to them. In fact, I feel as if I am being directed by them, to alter history and change events. I think when you keep your child like innocence and remain a child inside, you keep the ability to interact with these entities. This is why some children have imaginary friends. When people ask me why I keep talking to myself, I always tell them, "I was talking, but not to myself"

We all heard of angels and demons. These entities make sure that the time line/circle remains intact. They are caretakers, that is what I like to call them.

Demons influence tragedy. Angels influence miracles, both necassary for the clockwork of the cosmos to function. Demons travel back in time as many times as they can to alter time to their standards. Demons want Darkness to offset the light. This is when the angels intercede to restore the balance. We are the directors of the cosmos, the servants, the connected souls, and it's up to us to affect the quantum field for the purpose of the cosmos. The angels will give us signs and help us resist the temptations.

The effects of the cause is what is important. Since humans are so easily misled and will sell their soul for a quick emotional high, the spiritual entities seek out specific lifeforms that they feel are connected to the cosmos and to their inner light. These VIP are targeted because they have a smaller chance of selling their soul and carry out the duty of nature. Yes, a connected person can serve darkness, but most will always be strong enough to shun away evil. When we are born, we are born with a job. Most lose track of their path and go astray. The ones who are connected usually encounter these trans dimensional beings.

Remember this... one who is tapped into the power of the universe will hear both the call of the angel and the call of the demon. WE MAKE THE FINAL DECISION.

[edit on 9/24/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Remember this... one who is tapped into the power of the universe will hear both the call of the angel and the call of the demon. WE MAKE THE FINAL DECISION.

Could not have said it better myself.

I have seen both...

I would much rather prefer to only be in contact with those of the LIGHT, but the darkness is around every corner. Fortunately, for our sake there are many more lightworkers. Not to mention they are much more powerful.

It is sort of like a hierarchy ladder. The more light you have taken in, the more 'love' or essence you maintain. The dark has an opposite ladder I would consider to be 'manipulation' and 'negative' qualities.

However, the LIGHT will always outshine the darkness. It is simply how it is. Dark only maintains dark until a light is shined upon it. Such is the way of the dark.

Ignorance is the same way. Once an ignorant soul has been 'en-light-ened,' the opportunity to turn back is a lot smaller. One who is 'in the know' does not need to 'un-know' unless the knowledge is too much to handle.

Sorry if that was confusing...I will clarify if need be.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Menguard, are you a sorcerer and are you capable of mentalism?

Steve R informed me that you are a sorcerer. Do you remote view?

Does the moon affect you ? Especially when it is full?

Answer:I am more of a 'Shaman' than Sorcerer. I have had actual physical battles on the 'spiritual plane' with dark entities that were holding my wife down in her dreams. That was a long time ago. As the lady of poltergeist says,"This house is now clear". Something to that effect.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes, a Shaman is more suitable. Sorcerers use magic? Call spirits/fight off spirits?

As much as I know that I am developing spiritually at a rapid pace, I still don't know whether to call myself a priest or a wizard. Perhaps time will tell. I would think a sorcerer and a wizard is the same thing, correct?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The designs and labels you buy into are entirely at your discretion. Most of them do not exist beyond a shared perception. There is nothing like just being - I like to let the mystery unravel individually for the greatest depth.

Thankyou for the reply regarding entities. I found it very interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I understand, and the labels are overrated and misleading sometimes. I say that often to friends. Most people are objective thinkers, overlooking subject.

I guess we just think, act, and are what we are. Some people lead, some people follow, and some people get in the way.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the 'Noetic sciences'?

Noetic sciences are explorations into the nature and potentials of consciousness using multiple ways of knowing—including intuition, feeling, reason, and the senses. Noetic sciences explore the "inner cosmos" of the mind (consciousness, soul, spirit) and how it relates to the "outer cosmos" of the physical world.

www.noetic.org...

The institute explores consciousness from three perspectives:

(1) First-person perspective — Supporting individuals exploring and developing their own subjective consciousness (e.g., meditation and other spiritual practices). Emphasis on inner knowing and personal transformation.

(2) Second-person perspective — Exploring and supporting transformative relationships and intersubjective consciousness (e.g., compassionate dialogue, community building, a global wisdom society). Emphasis on transformative learning and collective wisdom.

(3) Third-person perspective — Gathering data about objective physiological correlates of consciousness (e.g., research using rigorous scientific protocols, including experiments in psi, mind-body healing, and subtle energies). Emphasis on scientific understanding.

These are the complementary elements of a "noetic science." All three perspectives value and employ multiple ways of knowing—including intuition, reason, and the senses in varying combinations. The goal of this work is to support individuals in transformation of their own consciousness (developing their innate human potentials and creative capacities) as a foundation for collective transformation toward a world grounded in freedom, wisdom, and love.

We are using such 'skills' now in this thread; intuition, reason, and all the other senses (and some that are not 'known').

What are Noetic Sciences?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Biggie, this is one of most interesting reads of the last month for sure, and probably in my entire life. I get more than just a hunch, or a gut feeling sometimes and to see these articles, I can't help but to thank you for bringing this to the table. Your research is very helpful as is your intelligence.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I called up President Odea. They seem like a big group. Their website is at least a 10,000$ website and they look legit. I spoke the pres. on the phone and he said Noetic Science was created by Edgar Mitchell, NASA astronaut, who claimed that his experience in space made him more in tune with nature and the cosmos. His life changed instantly. This site is mainly about research, they are sending a pamphlet to my house.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Answer:He was remembering a 'one' star nation. The Universe beyond. When one touches space he touches his very soul, space is the eternal matter of our dreams.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
He was remembering a 'one' star nation. The Universe beyond. When one touches space he touches his very soul, space is the eternal matter of our dreams.

I really enjoyed reading your interpretation. I would argue that space is not the only thing that is our 'soul.' Such awareness can be attuned to on Earth, however I would agree that it is much harder to ignore the every day goings on.

When you are in space, there is nothing and everything. Infinite possibilities. I do not think any of us would be able to escape that fact.

'Space is the eternal matter of our dreams.' Nice.

Space (infinity) is the eternal matter (isn't that an oxymoron?) of our dreams (possibilities).

SCF,

The information was already out there, but I am glad I brought it to your attention. I hope we can share in the future

P.S. Try not to flatter me though

[edit on 27-9-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Big, I became very excited when seeing the news, and was very thankful for the information. I am still hyped, especially when my hope is boosted. The information confirms certain things, and family will be glad to know about it as well. I will let you know if their mail package is more informative.

I know what you mean about the flattery, I know big, I know we had a discussion a while ago about it too..I apologize.

[edit on 9/27/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Menguard, I would like to argue.

I believe when travelling in space, you are exposed to cosmic rays. Here on earth, with our biosphere, magnetosphere, and overall thickly atmosphere might affect cosmic ray and solar ray absorption. Radiation is needed for life, and can also destroy life. What god gives, he taketh away. Gods are the ultimate alchemists. In space, our cells might become damaged from extra radiation, but consciousness must develop forward.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hey i would just like to know some answer please thank you very much in advanced.
p/s sorry if the questions seem a bit odd.

How can i change this world for the better with what i know how can i convince people to understand what i understand and to take action and to change this universe for the better and how to make the human race one and bring us back to a state of spiritual and magical awerness.

And make it so that we are our own keepers and no angel or demon or alien can influence or corrupt our people. So we can live in a golden age off man.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

The thoughts of all thoughtforms are in the reservoir of space. Clear your mind, treat your body well and you will pick up the voice of the universe. Follow your heart, do what you like and strive for it. Be you, avoid distractions, and negative influence.

As I mentioned in my post a few hours ago, try to picture an analogy of a wireless router in a basement. The Earth is the basement, putting us in Space would be like putting the router on the top floor, or using the cellphone outside instead of the basement. The earth's biosphere must be studied, and the magnetosphere as well. Why all the AUrora borealis' by the poles lately? Is it possible that the magnetosphere is artificial? Idon't think so but...

The brain does not produce consciousness, it is a tool for tapping into it.

IMHO.

[edit on 9/27/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The celestial magnitude of Luna has blessed us. It 'got' me last night. When you see a God all you can do is stare in awe.

There are not many things that hold my attention so.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

In space, our cells might become damaged from extra radiation, but consciousness must develop forward.

It is spiritual energy and frequencies of, that stimulate your soul.

The brain. More important than it's perceived functions, the brain is an aqueous electrostatic generator. It is a physical interface for your spiritual consciousness.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey Menguard,,

Permission granted. Do you see me in a love relationship soon?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
The celestial magnitude of Luna has blessed us. It 'got' me last night. When you see a God all you can do is stare in awe.

There are not many things that hold my attention so.

They sky was wonderful last night!!! I was hoping that the city would just shut off all of the street lights, they were not needed! The full moon was so vibrant and it almost appeared as if this was 7pm all night long!

Menguard, I attribute this odd sky to a weakened biosphere, what are your thoughts on the recent Lunar Halos and very clear skies?

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join