It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
They will make me come back down off my mountain entertain the wildlife and go look for grenades.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Allright,

Now where was I "Quantumn Physics" yes the time of "occupational space" occupying secret covert operations in the mountainside.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ufos over the mountain. COMMON.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

"Spirit will slow us down sometimes to let us know when the time is right"

It won't let the self get ahead of spirit until it understands its own design.

You are riding a higher wave now.
A comfortable repositioning seems to be in order.

I like the evolution of this thread, it gets the nobel spirit prize.

I love the subtlety of the spirit. The spirit doesn't get LOUDER, it waits for self to turn down our distraction.

"When the pupil is ready, the master appears."

Bravo, AAC

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
The spirit doesn't get LOUDER,

We are beating the distraction down with sticks.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

The spirit doesn't get LOUDER,

We are beating the distraction down with sticks.

I am trying too but my life is chaotic right now. Myself, I'm zen as always, but the thought distraction is the henderence. It will be over soon.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My dear boy, what is it Granny spirit can do for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
AAC PRIORITIZE.

Come on SOLDIER. It is TIME.

Alrighty let me know when yous ready, I have a few good ideas for advancement in the works..

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Are you ready to do for the CORE, we want men, not men with issues, get in here and sign up.

The Core will make a balanced figure out of you, remember Spirit is with you never against you.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Nice, Ja.

Man I am feeling the URGE of Spirit to GO FOR IT.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
'you are the dawning of the solar age'
'In your journey of remembrance, you are crafting a light body to return to a home in the stars that you never really left. Return as a child of the sacred to the Great Central Sun! You are the crown of creation, infused with the blueprint of solar mind. You are a Godseed, the reflection of cosmic consciousness. You are love made visible!'

snippets from a great website on Mayan astrology

menguard,
i've been chewing on these energy bars of yours all week long and they take a bit but then give-a-plenty

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
AAC PRIORITIZE.

Come on SOLDIER. It is TIME.

Alrighty let me know when yous ready, I have a few good ideas for advancement in the works..

I'm done with this job in six weeks. Then I will be free from the burdon of others, so that I may help myself more directly.

I am open to all suggestions from the brothers. Though you must know the myriad moving parts that I am responsible for juggling presently. Keep your thoughts with me, for I know of my destiny. LEARN, REMEMBER & LOVE

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My dear boy, what is it Granny spirit can do for you.

My friends, the pressure is appreciated, and bitter/sweet. MORE SWEET.

AAC

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
'you are the dawning of the solar age'
'In your journey of remembrance, you are crafting a light body to return to a home in the stars that you never really left. Return as a child of the sacred to the Great Central Sun! You are the crown of creation, infused with the blueprint of solar mind. You are a Godseed, the reflection of cosmic consciousness. You are love made visible!'

snippets from a great website on Mayan astrology

menguard,
i've been chewing on these energy bars of yours all week long and they take a bit but then give-a-plenty

I do believe those people know what they are talking about, discernment is there plenty enough for a HOLIDAY SMILE.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I KNOW AAC. Don't worry Brother it's ALL in the TONE

We each have our own pressures and challenges. It's a PART of becomming.

Rock on AAC and keep in touch (As you have been doing).

My love is with you and ALL.

[edit on 16/3/07 by SteveR]

[edit on 16/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Are you ready to do for the CORE, we want men, not men with issues, get in here and sign up.

The Core will make a balanced figure out of you, remember Spirit is with you never against you.

I agree. Listen, don't get your pj's in a ruffle buds. AAC is in it to win it. I am within the spirit of each of your own dialogues always. I feel the elevation of your progress without being present.

AAC

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with Carpentery, now that is a "self serving" effecient way to get bucks and smiles.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I agree. Listen, don't get your pj's in a ruffle buds. AAC is in it to win it. I am within the spirit of each of your own dialogues always. I feel the elevation of your progress without being present.

AAC

You are a true Knight.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Leaders choose to lead because they have nothing left to lose.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

AAC

Answer:Thats right spirit is "with you" NEVER against you buddy.

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join