It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It puts on shows for its nay sayers ALL the time.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
could you please elaborate a bit the Gone Haywire and too much exposure part?
the war that took place here some time after the biggest wave of Medjugorje happenings really was a thing gone haywire, btb
when just a kid, Medjugorje frightened me somewhat..i even dreamed of a big eye and virgin Mary manifesting out of it..and then she said Mankind is to be blamed for what happened to the people of POLYNESIA

i diagnosed myself with spiritual?indigestion the next morning

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
, that was great.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Always a pleasure BROTHER, ALWAYS................................................................................................................................................ ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................

I saw a heart in the middle of the picture, was I correct?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That you were ONE that you were.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
how 'bout a nightcap, please?
2 Qs,
full permission.

my dead end studies...should i stay or should i go? do i have the goods or am i wasting my time?

this incarnation of mine,
what have i set for myself? 'intermediate' is what i get when asking

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think I also saw a sort of grid, like the energy grid across the globe sort of like giant Xs and lines connecting everything (the matrix perhaps?).

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Allright here are questions, there is no right or wrong just HESITATION,damnit become.

Who are you?

Why are you here?

Who sent you?

Please anybody answer these questions before the "ANSWER IS LOST".

Who are you?
i am me i am everyone and everything

Why are you here?
because i choose to be. to do what must be done at the time alloted to me.

Who sent you?
the part of me that is the ONE

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
menguard, what is the threshold number for a consciousness shift for the rest of humanity? Individuals can reach higher consciousness than the rest, but what about the masses? Is the number 144,000 of significance (12X12X1000)?

Spirit tells me yes, but I'm not exactly sure.

I had a few clairvoyant and precognitive events today, I guess I'm close eh
?

bs

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
To love man can be misinterpretted by others.

Answer: It is green not red. Many have not opened their hearts.

[edit on 17/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What is personality?

Answer: Nothing more than geometric vibrational patterning.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Who are you?
I am the spirit of ancient, that have gone through many lives where I get to learn the precious lessons... Each of experiences that is learned, becomes my wisdoms. Each wisdoms I gain, more evolved I am to become. More Evolved I have become, more I shall be able to do somethinig greater through my life of my ancient spirit.

Why are you here?

Even though I am not supposed to be here, after living through vast number of lives for specific reasons, I came here as a favor to those whom would become part of my life for reasons.

Who sent you?

I have sent myself to this very earth for purposes that I have yet to discover soon. Even though I may already know what it is, I still need to find a way to reach inner self, where I will reveal every answers I have been seeking for through my own life, to answer these questions... What am I? Why do I exist with what purpose? What is proof that I exist?

Chaoic out...

[edit on 17-3-2007 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What is the deepest act of love?

Answer: Forgiving

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What do insects represent?

Answer: The potential of "efficient complexity".

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What are pyramids?

Answer: A point of focus for ancient light.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm here to learn -

Slowly perhaps! A slight hesitation to digest and grow!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Why are forests green?

Answer: Intelligent design. Because love is oneness.

What about the brown?

Answer: Love has no pretenses. It is an overlap of vibration.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I can't get a song out of my head.

Answer: Tunes stimulate light cords.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
"You Light Up My Life"

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What is fire?

Answer: Nothing more than an experiment of beauty.

What makes you certain?

Answer: Frequency does.

How can I best help fellow man?

Answer: Let him know who you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join