It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Leaders choose to lead because they have nothing left to lose.

Wiser words haven't been spoken. Thanks for reminding me.

AAC

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I will see you in my dreams friends. Gotts run. Keep pushing against the veil of reluctance and perhaps something my happen.

AAC

[edit on 16-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Leaders choose to lead because they have nothing left to lose.

Wiser words haven't been spoken. Thanks for reminding me.

AAC

Always a pleasure BROTHER, ALWAYS................................................................................................................................................ ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I will see you in my dreams friends. Gotts run. Keep pushing against the viel of reluctance and perhaps something my happen.

AAC

Ok man stay tight................

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Read what I wrote you and give back so others know where Spirit resides in between those lines.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
NEVER look at one moment, PLEASE MEN look at it "ALL".

LOVE is with you.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Read what I wrote you and give back so others know where Spirit resides in between those lines.

"MULTIPLY!"

Brother SteveR

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
NICE, Jose.

You are worth every ounce of faith and love the ONE can provide

Battle on

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And in this corner, we have world wide ignorance and in the other we have world wide intelligence,

DING, DING.

Get in there Rock, MICKEY says;" you got one more round in you."

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"In the End Spirit doesn't care what side one takes because it always sees one through"

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
can't make up my mind or heart on something

the goings on in Lourdes, Fatima and Medjugorje,
what is going on there?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

"In the End Spirit doesn't care what side one takes because it always sees one through"

Throw the Emporer off the Balcony, Darth!

Alright, nice!, I'll be back later or tomorrow, whichever comes sooner

Stay tight Ja bud.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledo4
can't make up my mind or heart on something

the goings on in Lourdes, Fatima and Medjugorje,
what is going on there?

Answer
eacekeeping operation gone haywire, too much over exposure on the situation lead to an outbreak.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
in the spirit of all things, funny how Steve's
'Ja' in 'Ja bud'
translates as 'me' in my native language, just another reminder of how things come full circle with you guys and all around

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

in the spirit of all things, funny how Steve's
'Ja' in 'Ja bud'
translates as 'me' in my native language, just another reminder of how things come full circle with you guys and all around

"Everything serves a purpose or design doesn't matter how minute"

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
concerning that, here's a menguard for dummies Q - so there are no coincidences?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Get in there Rock, MICKEY says;" you got one more round in you."

"Save some for the sequel Rock!" Mickey

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

concerning that, here's a menguard for dummies Q - so there are no coincidences?

Answer:No only "big moments" happening in small circles.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
love those catalysts
the ultimate cures for spiritual indigestion

returning to L F M,
who was running that gig? is the same entity appearing as virgin Mary in all of those and related places? someone posing as or the real deal?
they traumatized us in bible lessons with images of what virgin Mary showed to the Fatima children, erm depictions of Hell
i'm all eyes on this

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

love those catalysts
the ultimate cures for spiritual indigestion

returning to L F M,
who was running that gig? is the same entity appearing as virgin Mary in all of those and related places? someone posing as or the real deal?
they traumatized us in bible lessons with images of what virgin Mary showed to the Fatima children, erm depictions of Hell
i'm all eyes on this

"SPIRIT RUNS EVERYTHING"

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join