It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What do you think? Are we being tampered with by reptilians on a daily basis?

Answer:Humans are affecting humans but yes their are other light projections casting their manifestation power on Earth, to help promote further growth.See humans created this Earth before we came to it.ALL other aspects.All other beings out there are nothing more than future wardrobes that can be worn by ourselves if we choose to desire so.Their is no costume out of reach for light to house itself in if it so chooses.Thats why we are one, we can be whatever our potential guides us to become.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We can become the EXPERIMENTORS or the EXPERIMENTIES.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No different, then what the Sun does to the Earth it guides it by LIGHT Intervals affecting its digestion process to endure more light production.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
We can be our greatest enemies or best friends, the choice is ours.In the end a parent loves their children no matter what, thats LIGHTS DESIGN for ya.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As far as what we eat it looks like from the "Design" were given that we would eat more hardier foods like Grains, vegtables, and meats.More organic foods and on occasions, meats.We only have four CANINE teeth, so the preplanned principle would be both are needed some more than others..

Personally, I have been craving fish a lot more along with foods that are more harvested in the Light Frequency.I eat food more now for the energetical input, than the digestion atrophy.If it doesn't house a certain vibrant frequency I am most likely not to eat it.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Attaché you have U2U's

On another note, all, let the (beings) do what they do best (to be).

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Where would Earth be without Lights Design?

Answer:In a Deep Dark forest alone.

What houses the light potential to create?

Answer:The Universes will to create.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
(Originally posted by SteveR)

Attaché you have U2U's

On another note, all, let the (beings) do what they do best (to be).

U2u right back Buddy.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sweet, this is really amazing. You have another

Putting our immaterial "spirit" to use to find "hidden truths".

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Lights Design will take whatever pro-cautionary measures it needs to, to make sure its agenda is served for the Highest and best will of the PEOPLE even by EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES.

Love composes both forces of Light and Dark to get to a certain degree or effect established from the ground up.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Sweet, this is really amazing. You have another

Putting our immaterial "spirit" to use to find "hidden truths".

Answer:Right on Spirit took hold of physical reality and let it rip.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
See in the year 2000 it was a start to a new begining.Light is pushing through.2001 A spark happened.2002 TWO balance took place, 2003 a spark took place.2004 Balance 4th dimension ideas, 2005 4th dimension reality, 2006 5th dimension ideas.2007 5TH D REALITY.2008 sIX DIMESION ideas, 2009 six dimension reality.2010 SEVENTH DIMENSION Ideas.2011 SEVENTH DIMENSION REALITY.2012 Eight Dimension ideas.2013 Eigth dimension Reality.Up intil UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS is Achieved. This is at its basic model for population doesn't mean you can't jump the gun to UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Do you see anything spiritully significant happening on March 21?

Are there dark forces that know of the imminent transition and are trying to benifit before it arrives, or possibly trying to alter or prolong its inevitability?

Will there be a cataclysmic attack on the mainland prior to the transition? Any cities more vulnerable?

A couple nights ago In my dreams I was able to perform telekenisis, and my dream self was trying to teach me how easy it was. Is there a way to carry those gifts over?

27 is a good number brother.

Thanks, AAC

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Do you see anything spiritully significant happening on March 21?
Answer:
An upgrade into consciousness for those that cease the moment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are there dark forces that know of the imminent transition and are trying to benifit before it arrives, or possibly trying to alter or prolong its inevitability?
Answer:No they perform there role and leave.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will there be a cataclysmic attack on the mainland prior to the transition? Any cities more vulnerable?
Answer:No, the hearts will already have become light.
A couple nights ago In my dreams I was able to perform telekenisis, and my dream self was trying to teach me how easy it was. Is there a way to carry those gifts over?

Answer:Sure through the hearts frequency waves.
27 is a good number brother.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
menguard, I had a feeling we had already entered the 5th density, thanks for a resassurance

Its interesting to see polarities in people come out much more readily now. I can see who is on my "side" so to speak and those who have chosen to stay behind. I do see a lot more ignorance in today's world, particulary in the area where I go to school.

Students are not opened to a lot of new ideas due to their abuse of alcohol and judgment of others, which is one of the only reasons to the best of my understanding.

I can't wait to see what a sixth dimension would add to our lives. The 5th seems to bring more spiritual clarity as well as confusion for those who are not yet ready. I have been having a lot of vivid dreams recently, as well as my girlfriend.

Is this saying true: "Of many who are called, few shall be chosen"?

To me this plays a role in the Jewish mindset. To think of yourself as a chosen people must have really gotten into many of their heads...as if they are better than everyone else due to this (mainly the priesthood).

I am taking a Catholicism class right now to understand religion a little better from the standpoint of how I was supposedly raised. I am seeing a lot of ignorant students who will fight for the Christian viewpoint even if another idea is raised in class. I would have liked to discuss in depth these aforementioned ideas with the professor, but many students are not able to understand the complexities of life.

Today we discussed the Logos and Arianism, a very interesting schism...One girl seemed not to understand that MAN wrote the bible and insisted that Christians must believe that CHRIST IS KING!

I did not know how to respond to this, but I was thinking to myself how can people blindly believe a faith dictated by ROME?

We later discussed the culmination of corruption when Constantine moved the Roman capital and made Christianity the official religion of the Empire. I thought to myself, this explains a lot of confusion in the hearts of Christians.

Bless their hearts, I know there are many many good "God-Fearing" Christians who are only searching for truth, but in the wrong places (religion).

Man created religion to control the ignorant masses, not to connect with God. Only an elite few are ever allowed to discuss such matter that would actually bring humanity salvation.

Sorry if my ramble doesn't make any sense, I just see a lot of confusion and anger in Christians these past few years.

It seems Babylon is ready to take the blind faithful to whatever places they will follow..."To the depths of Hell" if need be it seems...

With true love and true light, infinite understanding and compassion, your brother in Spirit,

bs

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
yo mengaurd, I shot you a U2U. Thanks dude.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
u2U yA back AAC, ENJOY BUD.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:Right on Spirit took hold of physical reality and let it rip.

Spirit as its highest potential cannot be "defeated"

Nothing is hidden to those who know. They know through immaterial ways.

They should let us in on the 9/11 comission

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Nothing more than a "Universal Cry" for change and what better way then to lets its Light operatives send the ball rolling.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
See their is no need to cast blame on any situation because the moment that takes place is the moment that was Inspired.

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join