It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 137
83
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Also, PAIN is nothing more than a "Learning mechanisim" physically and emotionally.




posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Is this saying true: "Of many who are called, few shall be chosen"?
Answer:That it is, an inner calling to proceed forward.

.I had a dream a month ago where I was in the HALLS OF IMPERSIA awaiting ATLANTIS to become by the floodgates waiting for the Tides to come in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not know how to respond to this, but I was thinking to myself how can people blindly believe a faith dictated by ROME?

Answer:What took place in Rome was diverse populations under control by legions of horn swappers.




[edit on 12-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What is the real BIBLE?

ANSWER:The Book of Enoch.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is your aura color redish/orange?

What's mine?

Thanks, AAC



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Is your aura color redish/orange?
Purple with blue assortment outside the body with white close to the body.

What's mine?
aNSWER:bLUISH oRANGE, outside the body while green being close to the body.

Thanks, AAC




[edit on 12-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
menguard,

Talk to me about higher light for healing.

namaste



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi SteveR, Menguard, AAC and others


What is the deal with SteveR and Menguard? Are you guys like the same person, Or do you both have a really strong connection? Interesting.

So from what I gather the word light and resonance are important words in our language regarding the spiritual.

I like the word "light" cause it was my first word (holds a special place)

Interesting to note most religions significantly include "light" in their teachings, especially the Abrahamic & Buddism related religions.

It has also come to my attention from some of the members of the conspiracy community that alledgedly there is a consortium of "light" or a father administration incorporating this galaxy and neighbouring others i.e. watching over us (earth). Some people call this the Federation of "light".

Interesting about the word "light".

As far as "resonance" goes well I guess its the energy and frequency of your life source? Although since it isn't bound by matter I have know idea if this is a frequency.

interesting



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
Hi SteveR, Menguard, AAC and others


What is the deal with SteveR and Menguard? Are you guys like the same person, Or do you both have a really strong connection? Interesting.

Answer:No, we are seperate entities holding a common bond along with AAC all of us found each other through Lights Design to create and distribute life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So from what I gather the word light and resonance are important words in our language regarding the spiritual.

Answer:Thats what the Light Cords are all about.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It has also come to my attention from some of the members of the conspiracy community that alledgedly there is a consortium of "light" or a father administration incorporating this galaxy and neighbouring others i.e. watching over us (earth). Some people call this the Federation of "light".

Interesting about the word "light".

As far as "resonance" goes well I guess its the energy and frequency of your life source? Although since it isn't bound by matter I have know idea if this is a frequency.

interesting

Answer:That it is.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Is your aura color redish/orange?
Purple with blue assortment outside the body with white close to the body.

What's mine?
aNSWER:bLUISH oRANGE, outside the body while green being close to the body.

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 12-3-2007 by menguard]


I was bombarded with a redish orange aura a couple weeks ago that manifested from within my closed eyes and kept pulsating brighter for a few minutes. I thougt it was you because it was the shape of your pic from MS.

Anyway, does our inner color change or just our outer colors. BTW, those colors meanings are appropriate to my perspective.


Also if you and steve are the same person I'm flippin out!


AAC

AAC



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstraGlo

menguard,

Talk to me about higher light for healing.

namaste




Answer:Its the ability for the eternal self to come through and guide you to your light being.Raising ones frequency has the enapt ability to heal others around and near along with hands on or transitional phases of being.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Is your aura color redish/orange?
Purple with blue assortment outside the body with white close to the body.

What's mine?
aNSWER:bLUISH oRANGE, outside the body while green being close to the body.

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 12-3-2007 by menguard]


I was bombarded with a redish orange aura a couple weeks ago that manifested from within my closed eyes and kept pulsating brighter for a
few minutes. I thougt it was you because it was the shape of your pic from MS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:The body can change its colors like clothes from the Outside Layer but the one "closest" to the body never changes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, does our inner color change or just our outer colors. BTW, those colors meanings are appropriate to my perspective.


Also if you and steve are the same person I'm flippin out!


AAC

AAC


No, but the more time spent together the tighter the chords wrap around each other.They get a feel of each other.Also yes Orange is very much to my liking.So if you saw me in another light wouldn't matter.What its telling you is that I am a Sun Being.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by menguard]



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
menguard, what are my aura colors? I have seen a silvery thread rise off my body when I practiced seeing my aura...

How much longer until our Spirit guides make themselves known and our galactic neighbors show themselves in the flesh? I am getting a little ansy waiting...as I'm sure they are as well.

I felt a vibration run through my heart about a half hour ago. Is my heart cleansing itself and opening up to the infinite possibilities of LOVE? I AM READY NOW!



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
menguard, what are my aura colors? I have seen a silvery thread rise off my body when I practiced seeing my aura...

How much longer until our Spirit guides make themselves known and our galactic neighbors show themselves in the flesh? I am getting a little ansy waiting...as I'm sure they are as well.

I felt a vibration run through my heart about a half hour ago. Is my heart cleansing itself and opening up to the infinite possibilities of LOVE? I AM READY NOW!


Answer:You are developing your hearts "rise" in frequency chords.Yep you are just conditioning yourself before the big rise in your Field of Energy, an upgrade is on the way.Blue and purple I get for you also, silver being the light cord connecting you to source.A faster more succinct amplitude of flourescent raise shooting through ones body.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Mengaurd, I immediately thought it was of the sun when I saw it. I was busy yet it pulled me away to a corner of the room for discernment.

Yeah, the outside colors are going to be worked on soon.


What was Jesus trying to accomplish with his deciples? Elevation through perspective, or was it meerly indirect light from his own intentions?

Was jesus's human (potential) form what we will assimilate to after the trans?

AAC



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Also if you and steve are the same person I'm flippin out!


We are looking at leaves. Depends how far you zoom out.

Attache, please reflect my colors!




.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
menguard, I agree with you, but I think I also have green tones...

When my girlfriend was under the influence of a certain hallucinagen (cough lysergic acid) she saw a green color emanating from my whole body...

This made sense as I am a reiki practioner and have natural healing abilities (massage therapy). I have been called a peacemaker on numerous occassions, even in 5th grade my teacher coined it heh.


Here is a description of colors from:
thiaoouba.com...


Purple: indicates spiritual thoughts. Purple is never a strong point in the Aura. It appears only as temporary "clouds" and "flames", indicating truly spiritual thoughts.

Blue: Balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors. Blue thought is a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving. Electric blue can override any other color in the Aura, when the person is receiving and/or transmitting information in a telepathic communication. For example Michel Desmarquet, author of "Thiaoouba Prophecy", frequently glows with the electric blue during his lectures, especially when he answers questions from the public.

Turquoise: indicates dynamic quality of being, highly energized personality, capable of projection, influencing other people. People with turquoise strong point in their Aura can do many things simultaneously and are good organizers. They feel bored when forced to concentrate on one thing. People love bosses with turquoise Auras, because such bosses explain their goals and influence their team rather than demand executing their commands. Turquoise thought is a thought about organizing and influencing others.

Green: restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.

Yellow: joy, freedom, non-attachment, freeing or releasing vital forces. People who glow yellow are full of inner joy, very generous and not attached to anything. Yellow halo around the head: high spiritual development. A signature of a spiritual teacher. Do not accept spiritual teachings from anyone who does not have such a yellow halo. Buddha and Christ had yellow halos extending to their arms. Today it is rare on Earth to find a person with a halo larger than 1 inch. Yellow halo appears as a result of a highly active brow chakra (which can be seen glowing with violet by many people at my workshops). Highly spiritual people stimulate the brow chakra continuously for many years, because they always have intensive spiritual thoughts in their minds. When this chakra is observed when highly active, a yellow (Auric pair) halo appears around it, surrounding the entire head. Yellow thought indicates a moment of joy and contentment.

Orange: uplifting and absorbing. Inspiring. A sign of power. Ability and/or desire to control people. When orange becomes a strong point, it usually contributes to a yellow halo, which then becomes gold, indicating not only a spiritual teacher, but a powerful spiritual teacher, someone capable of demonstrating his/her unique abilities. Orange thought is a thought about exercising power or a desire to control people.

Red: materialistic thoughts, thoughts about the physical body. Predominantly red Aura indicates materialistically oriented person.

Pink (=purple+red): love (in a spiritual sense). To obtain a clean pink, you need to mix the purple (the highest frequency we perceive) with red (the lowest frequency). Pink Aura indicates that the person achieved a perfect balance between spiritual awareness and the material existence. The most advanced people have not only a yellow halo around the head (a permanent strong point in the Aura) but also a large pink Aura extending further away. The pink color in the Aura is quite rare on Earth and appears only as a temporary thought, never as a strong point in the Aura.

Meaning of Dirty colors:
(colors appearing darker than background more like a smoke than a glow)

Brown: unsettling, distracting, materialistic, negating spirituality.

Gray: dark thoughts, depressing thoughts, unclear intentions, presence of a dark side of personality.

Sulfur (color of a mustard): pain or lack of ease, anger

White: serious disease, artificial stimulation (drugs). Why does the white color in the Aura indicate problems? White color is like a noise, rather than a set of harmonious tones (monochromatic colors). It is impossible to "tune" the noise to an orchestra playing harmonious music, hence the white Aura indicates a lack of harmony in the body and mind. Nature, which we are a part of, is harmonious. This harmony comes in discrete vibration "tones" or harmonics, partially described by the modern quantum physics.
Several hours before the death, the Aura becomes white, and greatly increases in intensity. For this reason in most cultures "death" is depicted in WHITE (not black), because in the past, people could actually see a white Aura before death. It seems that our ancestors knew much more than we are prepared to admit.


[edit on 12-3-2007 by biggie smalls]



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

We are looking at leaves. Depends how far you zoom out.

.


What a pithy illistration.


AAC



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Mengaurd, I immediately thought it was of the sun when I saw it. I was busy yet it pulled me away to a corner of the room for discernment.

Yeah, the outside colors are going to be worked on soon.


What was Jesus trying to accomplish with his deciples? Elevation through perspective, or was it meerly indirect light from his own intentions?

Was jesus's human (potential) form what we will assimilate to after the trans?

AAC


Answer:All good questions deserve good answers.
He was teaching the proper mechanics of Light PrINCIPLES and how they adhere to the world around them.No he was in the begining stages of the "unfolding" what took place after his death is the mysteries ending.See his disciples helped spark him, while he was teaching, he was being taught.



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That is a wonderful answer. Rings as true as rings.


What do I need help with? __________ & ___________


AAC

[edit on 12-3-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]



posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
menguard, I agree with you, but I think I also have green tones...

When my girlfriend was under the influence of a certain hallucinagen (cough lysergic acid) she saw a green color emanating from my whole body...

This made sense as I am a reiki practioner and have natural healing abilities (massage therapy). I have been called a peacemaker on numerous occassions, even in 5th grade my teacher coined it heh.


Here is a description of colors from:
thiaoouba.com...


Purple: indicates spiritual thoughts. Purple is never a strong point in the Aura. It appears only as temporary "clouds" and "flames", indicating truly spiritual thoughts.

Blue: Balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors. Blue thought is a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving. Electric blue can override any other color in the Aura, when the person is receiving and/or transmitting information in a telepathic communication. For example Michel Desmarquet, author of "Thiaoouba Prophecy", frequently glows with the electric blue during his lectures, especially when he answers questions from the public.

Turquoise: indicates dynamic quality of being, highly energized personality, capable of projection, influencing other people. People with turquoise strong point in their Aura can do many things simultaneously and are good organizers. They feel bored when forced to concentrate on one thing. People love bosses with turquoise Auras, because such bosses explain their goals and influence their team rather than demand executing their commands. Turquoise thought is a thought about organizing and influencing others.

Green: restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.

Yellow: joy, freedom, non-attachment, freeing or releasing vital forces. People who glow yellow are full of inner joy, very generous and not attached to anything. Yellow halo around the head: high spiritual development. A signature of a spiritual teacher. Do not accept spiritual teachings from anyone who does not have such a yellow halo. Buddha and Christ had yellow halos extending to their arms. Today it is rare on Earth to find a person with a halo larger than 1 inch. Yellow halo appears as a result of a highly active brow chakra (which can be seen glowing with violet by many people at my workshops). Highly spiritual people stimulate the brow chakra continuously for many years, because they always have intensive spiritual thoughts in their minds. When this chakra is observed when highly active, a yellow (Auric pair) halo appears around it, surrounding the entire head. Yellow thought indicates a moment of joy and contentment.

Orange: uplifting and absorbing. Inspiring. A sign of power. Ability and/or desire to control people. When orange becomes a strong point, it usually contributes to a yellow halo, which then becomes gold, indicating not only a spiritual teacher, but a powerful spiritual teacher, someone capable of demonstrating his/her unique abilities. Orange thought is a thought about exercising power or a desire to control people.

Red: materialistic thoughts, thoughts about the physical body. Predominantly red Aura indicates materialistically oriented person.

Pink (=purple+red): love (in a spiritual sense). To obtain a clean pink, you need to mix the purple (the highest frequency we perceive) with red (the lowest frequency). Pink Aura indicates that the person achieved a perfect balance between spiritual awareness and the material existence. The most advanced people have not only a yellow halo around the head (a permanent strong point in the Aura) but also a large pink Aura extending further away. The pink color in the Aura is quite rare on Earth and appears only as a temporary thought, never as a strong point in the Aura.

Meaning of Dirty colors:
(colors appearing darker than background more like a smoke than a glow)

Brown: unsettling, distracting, materialistic, negating spirituality.

Gray: dark thoughts, depressing thoughts, unclear intentions, presence of a dark side of personality.

Sulfur (color of a mustard): pain or lack of ease, anger

White: serious disease, artificial stimulation (drugs). Why does the white color in the Aura indicate problems? White color is like a noise, rather than a set of harmonious tones (monochromatic colors). It is impossible to "tune" the noise to an orchestra playing harmonious music, hence the white Aura indicates a lack of harmony in the body and mind. Nature, which we are a part of, is harmonious. This harmony comes in discrete vibration "tones" or harmonics, partially described by the modern quantum physics.
Several hours before the death, the Aura becomes white, and greatly increases in intensity. For this reason in most cultures "death" is depicted in WHITE (not black), because in the past, people could actually see a white Aura before death. It seems that our ancestors knew much more than we are prepared to admit.


[edit on 12-3-2007 by biggie smalls]


Green I felt but not as strongly as the Blue.You might be holding in to close to the body.Colors don't predate whats is inside one.I have seen Greens,Reds,blues and whites and they are all on the same frequency output just a different color spectrum.So yes in essence you can be different colors and hold onto the same vibration.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by menguard]



new topics

top topics



 
83
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

log in

join