It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
What do we owe for using this design?

Answer:The hearts cherished moments, to appease itself.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dead on, you see it before it has hit (me) over the head.

Another considered question - how do we maintain the resonances for longer than a few seconds? Resonance shivers.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Dead on, you see it before it has hit (me) over the head.

Another considered question - how do we maintain the resonances for longer than a few seconds? Resonance shivers.

Good answer, thats when you know truths are coming through.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
menguard, why am I so angry?

I am pissed off at the way society is going and I feel helpless to stop it. Whatever I do, buy natural foods, meditate, send out positive vibes, all I see is chaos. I am angry at people for the "stupid" and meaningless things they do, yet I do the same things...I feel inadequate at times and othertimes I feel on top of the world.

I thought I was done with the dark night of the soul, but maybe not...

I feel different every day. Some days I am really happy and deal with all my problems with ease, some the littlest thing will set me into a rage.

I had a problem today with traffic and I got pretty annoyed at my girlfriend because she made me go to the nearest city to buy me a birthday present (HOW FING SELFISH AM I HUH?).

I feel like an ass some days and wish I was never born, others I feel like I can't do anything wrong.

I see chaos and order swirling around me and I'm not sure what to do.

Have I been fighting the flow and its telling me to slow/calm down?

I want to be a farmer (not very ambitious eh) when I leave school. My father is a consultant who pulls in a lot of money, but this is not what I want. I am happy living in affluence, but something always seems out of place...

My Spirit wants a change, I know it! I just can't figure out if that means dropping everything and becoming a hippie/farmer or figuring out a way to live in society (this does not seem to resonate with me).

I am ready for a change of heart, as I'm sure most people on this thread have been eagerly waiting for. I want to change the world and all its misery and replace it with love. I am assuming that's why most people are here anyway, but I feel so lost when I worry about everyone else.

NaMasTe,

bs

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It used to be a very rare occurence. Now it's many times a day.

Something about it is fun.

lol

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I am pissed off at the way society is going and I feel helpless to stop it.

Ok. This is a phase I went through last year.

Here is my answer (look within): become a SOLDIER.

You will cease to let other energy overwhelm you because you will restore resistance, yin/yang.

Now I feel highly empowered, not that I am saying this is the best solution but it's a better sense of purpose within the chaos.

Also, seek connection. It will balance out the negativity because there is ALOT of positivity if we look beyond Earth's bounds.

You need to U N I fy with those cut from the same cloth..

Then you will have the power to love all that is angering / suppressing you.

Doesn't mean everything is "ok" in the world, but it means you are going to cause positive change.

Meditiate on this.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Have I been fighting the flow and its telling me to slow/calm down?

The Answer is in the question its the "reflection" to the answer."slow/calm down?"

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I am pissed off at the way society is going and I feel helpless to stop it.

Ok. This is a phase I went through last year.

Here is my answer (look within): become a SOLDIER.

You will cease to let other energy overwhelm you because you will restore resistance, yin/yang.

Now I feel highly empowered, not that I am saying this is the best solution but it's a better sense of purpose within the chaos.

Also, seek connection. It will balance out the negativity because there is ALOT of positivity if we look beyond Earth's bounds.

You need to U N I fy with those cut from the same cloth..

Then you will have the power to love all that is angering / suppressing you.

Doesn't mean everything is "ok" in the world, but it means you are going to cause positive change.

Good answer steve.

Meditiate on this.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What were the seeds of earth, and what did they actually originally evolve from?

Is it possible to understand the imacculate design of all of creation in it's entirety in any given existence?

Who gave the gods the endless canvass to create? If they gave it to themselves, what was before the canvass?

Why is it more benificial to our source to develop with the veil of fear?

Thanks dude. BTW, got an ear infection! Just another beautiful soul experience.

AAC

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
AAC,

I have the answers "now" but I will answer them tommorrow or tonight whichever one comes quicker.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Evening Troop.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Evening Troop.

Steve when do you sleep? Do you set your alarm clock for sporadic ATS?
It is evening where I am now. Or are you going to bed now? I see. Good night bud.

AAC

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Steve when do you sleep? Do you set your alarm clock for sporadic ATS?
It is evening where I am now. Or are you going to bed now? I see. Good night bud.

It is Friday night here and I am still working and chilling. As always.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses Steve and menguard, enlightening as always of course

I'm going to sleep on the answers as I feel I need my subconscious to reason with it before my conscious will understand completely.

How can I connect better with Spirit? I feel a little dreamy as of late and haven't necessarily had more synchronicities (is that the right word?).

NaMasTe

bs

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
wat makes you such a higher light in our world of perspective

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl

Menguard? Self-realization.

[edit on 10/3/07 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl

Menguard? Self-realization.

[edit on 10/3/07 by SteveR]

Answer:Through thought/osmosis.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What were the seeds of earth, and what did they actually originally evolve from?

Answer:An upgrade from neanderthals, ape like beings, homo erectus."Future operatives" in earths dense enviroment in that time period.Think of them as (prosperous murders) in that time.They needed a seed that was strong and intelligent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible to understand the imacculate design of all of creation in it's entirety in any given existence?

Answer;Yes it is through the Light Cords, the very cords that connect you to existance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who gave the gods the endless canvass to create? If they gave it to themselves, what was before the canvass?
Answer:We do.A group coglomerative.
Why is it more benificial to our source to develop with the veil of fear?
Answer:It helps promote language.
Thanks dude. BTW, got an ear infection! Just another beautiful soul experience.
Answer;Maybe One SHOULD be listening within instead of hearing.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by menguard]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Think of Humans as ANGELS trying to find their "right tone".

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Are there government or other agencies, beings, etc trying to interfere with our spiritual progress? William One Sac's post on the Mountauk experiment
www.abovetopsecret.com...
made me search around and found this site www.subversiveelement.com... :

"While working for a Long Island defense contractor and researching telepathy in psychics, Nichols found that radio waves were being transmitted which were interfering with the psychics he was working with. A radio and electronics expert, Preston traced the radio signals to the Montauk Air Force Station and began exhaustive research that lasted over a decade."

What do you think? Are we being tampered with by reptilians on a daily basis? I have also read that the reptilians are from another dimension that was ripped apart by some of their experiments and they are feeding off us because there is no other way for them to survive here. I do not feel however, this is appropriate regardless of them needing us in some way.

I don't necessarily believe eating meat is the right thing to do either (although I do it too) as we are taking lives from beings that could have further evolved...I don't know...

bs

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join