It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
hi cool thread.

just a few questions.

what am i too be and how will i feel?

what is in death that isnt in life?

Are we really here or are we the dream?

and one to test you out what am i currently employed as and how does it lead?

Why do I feel my life is destructive not just from my self but the others around me?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by minority2000uk
hi cool thread.

just a few questions.

what am i too be and how will i feel?

what is in death that isnt in life?:A life gone wrong.

Are we really here or are we the dream?:We are in a dreamers dream dreaming.

and one to test you out what am i currently employed as and how does it lead?:A foreman, a life of prosperity.

Why do I feel my life is destructive not just from my self but the others around me? Unnoticability, people notice only when they are willing to observe

[edit on 21-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How many past lives have I had and where they all on this planet?

Why haven't I ever been in love? Will I ever?

What will I get my masters degree in? (mostly a test
)

What animal do I most identify with, spiritualy?

Why is it that I have been having many dreams of water and flying through the air?

These are the last questions that I will ask you and I greatly appreciate your responses.

-Dagger

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
menguard, I realize this isn't an important question, but just for fun: which university did I graduate from?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagger
How many past lives have I had and where they all on this planet?fIFTY FOUR, NOT NECESSARILY.

Why haven't I ever been in love? Will I ever?yOU CAN BE IN LOVE IF YOU ARE HAPPY.hAPPIENESS IS A STATE OF LOVE.

What will I get my masters degree in? (mostly a test
)dEGREEOLOGY

What animal do I most identify with, spiritualy?a DRAGON

Why is it that I have been having many dreams of water and flying through the air?A scooter.

These are the last questions that I will ask you and I greatly appreciate your responses.

-Dagger

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What do you see in my present (specifically) and what do you see in my future? What will my profession be, and I will I be successful in it? And just as a test, what am I currently employed as? And for how much longer?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a few more questions......please....maybe...

I sometimes see images, it started out with just faces but now I it's mostly places, houses, roads, sometimes entire villages? any idea what they'd be?

and well, who is the dark haired girl behind that barbed wire that I've been dreaming about since I was a kid, and I usually get myself into trouble trying to help. is she from a past life, or from the future? or something else?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hello,

First i'd like to say, that what you are doing is wonderfull. I'm sure many people are very thankfull for your guidance. Also, I feel a lot of respect for your patience and effort.

I have been reading this thread, and I myself have become curious.
So here goes:

1. What is the significance of my personal spiritual belief?(I believe "god" in what ever sense he/she/it is originates inside everyone and everything)

2. What is the origin of racism, and why is it so prevelant in our society?

3. Excluding numerology, what is the significance of this date August 11th, 2006?

4. (test
) Who broke my jaw, and why didn't they think about their actions?

Thank you in advance. Take care.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hey Menguard,

Thanks for the answers again. I was just wondering if you can elaborate a bit on the ringing in my ears. You said that it was the soul. Is that do to the change that's going on? That would indicate that it cannot be fixed by a doctor(since I am currently seeing one at the moment). It seems to distract me a lot while meditating. Should I focus more on the ringing itself while meditating instead of trying to ignore it?

Also, I saw that you answered somebody's question about who they were in previous life. Could you tell me what I was, and if my soul old soul or a young one? How many lives have I lived? Thanks a million!

[edit on 22-1-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
And I would hope that I am not a fool.

Menguard....With a chosen name so close to my own, how could I resist if only out of curiosity, for long?

I've been shown what tools I posess, and how they can be employed. But like a carpenter without wood to work, the world at hand seldom calls for my service.

I have been taught how to value life by some one who lost his own at too young an age, with gifts and tools of his own, before which, I can only stand in awe.

I've been called to observe, but it seems, not to intervene.

I am begining to understand that which drove Cassandra to madness.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
nice answers just one wrong well as i see it at least....I am not a foreman but a Honour Student and an application developer for a company.

but the rest of the answers are pretty good.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
What is the opposite of LOVE? -E.T
answer:
sELF LOVE

Self Love?

I do not totally dissagree. However, the only truth for comparison any observer can compare their observations and experiences up to is their own accepted truths, and what they know about themselves.

Therefore: Their "Self Love" is the prerequisite for knowing love, isn't it?

How can one know love without first knowing the love they have for themselves?

To love another, and to ignore and not acknowledge your percieved shortcomings, is truly not love.

One can not truly know Love until one has a basis for comparison, and has reached the actulization of loving one's self.

This is more and more true, once you realize that you can only recognize the intentions of others when you can compare their actions and behaviors, and causes and effects of their actions and behaviors, to your own perceptions and accepted truths of what you know about yourself.

Everyone learns through the "Law of Association".

Everyone's "OPINIONS" are merely the manifestations of their own intentions, which are still at the very core of their self: Whatever their first accepted truths were.

What was most peoples first accepted truths?

Before the sperm met the egg, it was: Self Preservation

SELF PRESERVE . . . ..

Self Before I Serve (anything, or anyone)

And that first command introduces the survival mechanism/tool . . . . .

Fear

Fear of the unknown is fear.

Fear of loosing is still fear.

If fear is present, the intentions of the ultimate observer, the highest light, is illusive and unrecognizable.

P.S.

Iraq is beautiful this time of year. I'm less than 50 miles outside of Bagdad. I'll post more later.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mengaurd, when you have a chance, or some free time, could you give your thoughts on my questions on the previous page?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Allright, How bout mine,
1. How can i be happy with myself?:By letting go of bounderies or limitations.
2. How can i give life and everything meaning? :By taking the moment.
3. How can i drastically change how people and the world looks at me?
"How we percieve the world, is the identity in which we give it"
4. How can i actually have a succesfull obe experience? :By opening yourself up to possibilities.
5. Will i have a better future? Are major bad things going to happen in the future/near future? :When you are ready to, it is of your choosing.
6. How can i, in my search for knowledge, improve my researching skills in life? By experiencing it from an obsevational point.
7. When will i stop feeling so helpless/hopeless?:When you are ready to give it up.
8. I would like to have a more secure future financially, how can i learn how other business have done it, how can i better improve my chances of success?:By furthering your knowledge on it.
9. My grandfather died back in 2003, with the promise of an inheritance. But to no avail we haven't seen any. Will we every see any of this? Do you know what happened? Disclosure

Edit: edited questions

[edit on 21-1-2006 by malakiem]

[edit on 21-1-2006 by malakiem]

[edit on 22-1-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 22-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerryMistressMarie
Hi mengaurd,

I would like to know what my spiritual path may be. I have studied a lot of traditions, but finding it hard to make a definitive CHOICE as to what I should follow.
Answer:Follow your heart it leads to discovery.

Tahnk you for your insight =)
MerryMistressMarie

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I would like to thank you for answering my questions before. Your answers were enlightening. I have a few other questions that I would like to ask.

1. What is my biggest strength?

2. What is my biggest fault?

3. How do I need to change in order to become a better person?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Mengaurd, thankyou for answering my questions, there is one thing that i'm confused about. What did you mean when you answered "disclosure" for the last question? Do you mean that eventually i will know what happened? Like knowledge that eventually bursts forth?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hi mengaurd, just a little question that is very important to me. I think you'll find I've opened up to your inquiry, so take that as permission granted.

On to the question:

Freeman (the last name), what is in store for us? (You will know who I'm talking about, the feeling is incredibly strong for both of us, possibly even overwhelming).

Are both of us still totally bound spiritually even after all of these years, meaning are we really the same split into two? Or otherwise?

Is this the first life that freeman and i have met?

If you can be empathetic in your inquiry, what did you feel when you felt the feeling related to "freeman"

[edit on 23-1-2006 by intrigue]

[edit on 23-1-2006 by intrigue]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Mengaurd, thankyou for answering my questions, there is one thing that i'm confused about. What did you mean when you answered "disclosure" for the last question? Do you mean that eventually i will know what happened? Like knowledge that eventually bursts forth?

Correct.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

What is the opposite of LOVE? -E.T
answer:
sELF LOVE

Self Love?

I do not totally dissagree. However, the only truth for comparison any observer can compare their observations and experiences up to is their own accepted truths, and what they know about themselves.

Therefore: Their "Self Love" is the prerequisite for knowing love, isn't it?

How can one know love without first knowing the love they have for themselves?

I'm not pressing for conflict, just questioning the perfection of your answers. Telling some what they want to here is not always telling them the truth.

Being politically correct is not demonstrating integrity, rather it is the progression of the lack of integrity.

MENGAURD

Do you contend that self love is the opposite of love?

Self Mastery

Self mastery does not include self love?

I am adament there is no love devoid of self love. I say self love is a prerequisite for true love.

I say love is only known when you have armed yourself with enough self love to venture beyond what you know of yourself, and into the unkown of yourself.

To know the light means to know yourself.

To know yourself requires self love.

Or a dark awakening awaits one who dare not venture where fear cannot go.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join