It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 111
83
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by Kappo
I read that we are made of energy and our bodies are just like visible energy. Is loving someone like sharing energy?




posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It helps kappo's situation.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Kapp,

To learn to love all will increase your light, open your awareness and benifit your universal potential for your blessed eternity. Your experiences will enable your choices, the byproducts of your experiences will benifit the intentions of the creator. Everything is possible if only you have imagination and the will to be at peace with the motion around you.

First rise above the veil covering the true "self." Recognize the difference between you and (eternal) "YOU" and build a lasting relationship with "YOU." The true you will open up the doors of truth in time.


Everything else is the unfoldment process.


I hope that helps.

AAC


Answer;That a boy Killer get hum.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
It helps kappo's situation.


Answer:Yes it does.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What helps my situation? o_o What situation am I in? Did I miss something? D: I only went afk for a second XD.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Was just stopping by to check on my homies.
Gotta finish "moving."


Till later...

AAC



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Offtopic: Lol menguard, I used to have the same problem on my old keyboard with the o button. Was so hard to talk.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Kappo, we are all here to offer you help.

Things are just the way they are.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The only reason I'm asking so many questions is because I wanted to post some things, just so I could U2U, but now that I've asked them, I have more questions I didn't know were there.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Was just stopping by to check on my homies.
Gotta finish "moving."


Till later...

AAC


Move hard and fast, steadily men.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Think about those only known to man.


Answer:What about those unknkown to man, planets, galaxies, stars.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey manguard very interesting post......keep up the guidance....i have a question for you:


God has spared my life many times throughout my life...I've been seeking answers and hopefully you can help me. I give you permission to read me ....what is my mission in life? How can I communicate with the universe and be awaken? What was my past life?


Thank you for being a guidance.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Something that got me thinking yesterday.

I was on wiki, reading about a particular planet, can't remember which, and I got to some point where it said something about alot more universes then just this one. And I thought, maybe the aliens we see, and the UFOs are just 'humans', and the UFOs are their planes on a different dimension of earth?

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Kappo]



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvosky
Hey manguard very interesting post......keep up the guidance....i have a question for you:


God has spared my life many times throughout my life...I've been seeking answers and hopefully you can help me. I give you permission to read me ....what is my mission in life? How can I communicate with the universe and be awaken? What was my past life?

Answer:To let go of past relationships and deal with the now, the present is the reminder.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Something that got me thinking yesterday.

I was on wiki, reading about a particular planet, can't remember which, and I got to some point where it said something about alot more universes then just this one. And I thought, maybe the aliens we see, and the UFOs are just 'humans', and the UFOs are their planes on a different dimension of earth?

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Kappo]


Answer:Wonder where you got that Idea perhaps spirit is guiding you.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well maybe, but I studied what the planets look like just from what you can see, in this universe that is, and they don't look like inhabitable environments. Like on earth, you can see green and blue. Other planets don't have greenery or water, so either, the aliens can survive there, or they came from a different universe.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Kappo]



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Answer
on't let mirror images reflect what is known to you.You reflect back at them.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer: Don't let mirror images reflect what is known to you.You reflect back at them.


?



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Well maybe, but I studied what the planets look like just from what you can see, in this universe that is, and they don't look like inhabitable environments. Like on earth, you can see green and blue. Other planets don't have greenery or water, so either, the aliens can survive there, or they came from a different universe.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Kappo]


Answer:What is life but a mere composite of our wishes.



posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thank you manguard.....I did hear the inner voice once and i feel like i've been awaken.

What's the best technique to be in peace within and continue my journey in life?.
What profession will i end up in?




top topics



 
83
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

log in

join