It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What is the Maker?

"An endless term but effecient none the less."

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
So if you can speak to your subconscious (which I've heard you can), does that mean you'll know all there is about your eternal life, consciously? I've heard you have to meditate to clear your mind so that you can hear your subconscious and that it has been talking to us all our life, but we can't hear it, unless our mind is clear.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Kappo]

Subconscious is just the information that is not yet in your consciousness so it's there but you are unaware of it until it transfers in your consciousness. eventually the door of information from your subconscious and consciousness can be opened permanently and then you have infinite frequencies receptions in your consciousness.

Think of it as a spiral that goes upwards for eternity and you get to climb it one step at a time, level by level.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

So if you can speak to your subconscious (which I've heard you can), does that mean you'll know all there is about your eternal life, consciously? I've heard you have to meditate to clear your mind so that you can hear your subconscious and that it has been talking to us all our life, but we can't hear it, unless our mind is clear.

Subconscious is just the information that is not yet in your consciousness so it's there but you are unaware of it until it transfers in your consciousness. eventually the door of information from your subconscious and consciousness can be opened permanently and then you have infinite frequencies receptions in your consciousness.

Think of it as a spiral that goes upwards for eternity and you get to climb it one step at a time, level by level.

Bingo buddy, Bingo was his name ohh.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh, but I've read accounts of people being able to ask their subconscious questions, and it replying with answers, when asked why it called yourself 'you' if it was 'you' it said for yourself to be able to tell the thoughts apart. They've also said it tells them to do stuff, and it helps you to remember stuff..

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Kappo, the words you are reading now currently will make sense to you in this life time, just be patient and you will understand.

Ironic that the process of what you are asking is actually what will eventually make you understand this very process.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

And if you get reincarnated, it'll just be forgotten anyway.

Remove the amnesia, and you will remember everything. Life will be much more like a resurrection, an infinite continuation.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Remove the amnesia, and you will remember everything. Life will be much more like a resurrection, an infinite continuation.

How would you remove the amnesia? Is life just a way to learn, more and more, till you've learnt everything, and then you stop reincarnating?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Remember the sub conscious is just the unconscious reaper of life.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

How would you remove the amnesia? Is life just a way to learn, more and more, till you've learnt everything, and then you stop reincarnating?

You would remove the amnesia with meditiation. No, not at all, reincarnation serves other purposes aswell. Teaching, caretaking, love.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Answer:Nope you keep going there is plenty of existances out there.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Only eternity menguard, no fuss no muss :0

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Think about those only known to man.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Only eternity menguard, no fuss no muss :0

Bingo bongo buddy.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So if we learn everything or, everything that we can learn at present time, why are we reborn over and over? What is the purpose? What is life all about..

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its the song that never ends it keeps on going on and on my friends.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Why do we need to learn what we learn if there is no need for it?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So if we learn everything or, everything that we can learn at present time, why are we reborn over and over? What is the purpose? What is life all about..

Answer:The staRS ARE A REFLECTION TO THE LIGHT.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
[edit on 28-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
[edit on 28-2-2007 by selfless]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't really know how to respond, I first thought, we're supposed to experience the advances in human life every time we are reborn, and that maybe, we need this knowledge to show the world, I don't know? o_O

new topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join