It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Telepathy/One World Language

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Latin is fairly easy to learn and should be taught. I've enjoyed learning just the little bit I know. Alot of the English language stem's from Latin. Alot of our scientific and legal term's, so it would help if people learned Latin along with English.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Certain frequencies can bring about paralysis and even death. ET might be able to bring this about even through it's vocal cords. Telepathy, I would imagine make's use of quantum physics. Some property we have discovered yet or put the pieces together. Again, also using frequencies.

Perhaps "frequency" could be easier to attaim through a state of mind, an emotion as of yet undescovered, or unutilized within us. I some times ponder if "truth" could be an emotion. It is something i've experienced, that i knew could not be, or at least everything that i know tell me it couldn't be. It's difficult to describe when the words don't exist. Is this fiction? Is this speculation? Not from my perspective. If i thought anyone could debunk what it is i'm trying to relate, i would not have submitted this post.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I would disagree on truth being an emotion. Something is either true or false, not felt to be true or false. Feeling's like that I believe would fall under the intuition catagory.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
still, I do think truth gives a feeling, also we might not be referring to the same as we sêal of truth. Let's say a sence then instead of an emotion.?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That's basicly what I just said. Intuition.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Or your intuition sees truth?

AA

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sorry guys, i have an extensive grasp of the english language, but i just can't put it into words. I guess maybe the truth is you have to experience it. I can't describe the amount of passion it invokes, nor can i describe it as an emotion per say, but i can describe it as truth. Intuition? Intuition is too weak a word, couple intuition devoid of passion, but still passionate, without fear, and maybe we're a fraction of the way there. I would not describe it as passion or intuition though, it was a sense of knowing the impossibe was impossible, but knowing it was still the truth. Again, having expereinced it, i still can't put it into to words, i don't expect you to fully understand what it is i'm talking about, because obviously i don't know what it is i'm talking about. Imagine knowing something is impossible, but knowing you are going to do it anyway, and then you just do it, without hesitation, without doubt, absolutely knowing it will be done and accomplished by you, but still knowing it is impossible. This is as close as i can come to describing it. Perhaps part of it was the adrenalin. But, i don't believe this to be the case. It was like all emotions we have ever felt combined in a moment, now add pure logic, and perhaps that is the best way i could describe it. It was just knowing. It was knowing nothing was going to stop it. It was as though truth was an emotion, and again, i'm sorry i can't put in into words.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
open up to it, as to be silent, remove the observation and be what you tried to judge. You'll soon be welcome.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Alien,

It would help to say what you mean, rather then everyone trying to figure out what your riddle's mean. Could you kindly please post in a more intelligent manner.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well, it was in fact ment for Esotericteacher, as to maybe this causes you to misunderstand me. You might read his last post, and then go over into mine.

greets,

alienaddict

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, it's just hard to follow what your saying or mean when it's in riddle's.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If english is supposed to be the universal language, how come they are teaching spanish in all the California schools? It's just the opposite here.......

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Alien,

It would help to say what you mean, rather then everyone trying to figure out what your riddle's mean. Could you kindly please post in a more intelligent manner.

What Alien is refering to i know well. It is a state of mind that delivers the thoughts in parables. It is where you no longer feel the need to be the estension of the collective fears of humanity. It is a state of mind where you no longer wish to make the world an extension of your will, but make yourself an extension of existance's will. It is where true telepathy comes from. It is knowing what you can't know, and being humbled because everything you do know tells you you shouldn't know. It is becoming something that should not exist, but yet: "i am". It is not unimportant in this thread, however the only way to present it makes it seem so.

It is the source which takes us from the known to the unknown.

It is consciousness itself, as though it is a shared resource.

It is something that can be described just as many ways as there are lifeforms.

It is, yet it is undefinable.

And, for those who have experienced it, we feel as though we are failing you for not being able to put it into words. Are we failing you? Not really. Your brain does record all input, all stimuli. The words in this post will remain with you until a moment, an instant comes, where all of a sudden what we were attempting to explain is just known to you. And then, there, at that moment, for the first time: You are truly not alone.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
hey, so nicely put teacher
, It was nice reading that for me.

thank you very much, and

see you later,

your alien hehehhehehh
hahaaa

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalcatalyst
I am still curious as to how the narcossis is applied. Telepathically or via SSSS. Which I think the latter would work better remotely based on my readings of abductee testimonials that they weree abducted. Indeed being abducted one would have to be placed in a trance or disoriented for more technological equipment to be employed such as ...say...a tractor beam, etc. I also believe on your point well taken that an hallucination or induced via hypnotics, AFTER the event occurred. It provides plausible deniability to skeptics.Just a thought. Cordially, LEGALCATALYST

This tractor beam is of interest.
Reportedly carrying off cattle.

I now assume the saucer is a static electricity devise.
Surrounded by positive ions and pulled up by a beam of electrons.
Well sort of along those lines.

If electrons are lifting up the positive saucer, then the cattle must be
negatively charged to be lifted up to the saucer.

So beam down some electrons on the cattle.

Never thought I'd ever be talking about beams, all that Tesla
beams I thought was hooey.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join