It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Telepathy/One World Language

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I wanted to take the opinion of those that have seen an increase of the propogation of the english language in the world. It is my understanding that in some countries there are educational centers educating their popoulations in English. Just curious.

I am also curious as testimonials from abductees whom explain that they were telepathically communicating with their abductors. I have found no discussion as to the language of aliens and their abilitity to communicate with humans. Could someone please explain these to me. Legalcatalyst

Quote of the Day: There never is a stupid question.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[Fiction]For aliens Telepathy is not a language. There are no words or phrases. No more than your brain has to talk to your fingers. There is no interpretation. There is no such thing as speaking out of turn and there are no keeping thoughts to yourself.[/Fiction] Ooops edit Yumans aren't ready to know about that yet.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Nullster I have a hypothesis that maybe you can help me with and in taking your position as to language, would this communication be facilitated via frequencies or telepathy? LEGALCATALYST.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Havent you ever heard of the babel fish?!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There are english learning centers allover the world because english is the international language, plus if you're in pretty much any professional field you're going to want to know english to play with the big dogs.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Legalcatalyst
It would probably happen on a variety of levels.
In close proximety both Chemicaly and by a field of Electrical impulses. Probably more suited to some form of frequencies liek you suggest. But with a span of distance Electrical impulses aren't nowhere near strong or efficient enough. There would seem to be a need for a medium or relay to bridge great distances.

I just see the word telepathy as as saying remote/distant communication.
I'm working on something and breaking down the complexity into a practical means. Practical not neccesarily in human terms. Keep in mind for me its all fiction but some interesting concepts can come from it.

antigovFZ777 - You mean random babble like my post

[edit on 6-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I am more pointedly discussing the short distance between the alien being and the human while an experimentation is being conducted on the human by the alien. Close quaters between the them. LEGALCATALYST.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Abductees: The whole procedure described has always seemed low tech and by todays standards draconian by a species that is believed to be as advanced as one would be led to believe.

SO...a more practical scenario would have aliens subdue their subjects remotely.
[Fiction]This allows them a great technical/medical superiority.
The induced paralysis offers the same effect as a strong narcotic causing the abductee to have halucinatory event after. Durring the actual procedure the individual would be completely controlled and unconscience. The subject remembering the event or actual communications are the residual effects of the narcosis and whatever the aliens implanted as suggestion for whatever reason. The crudeness of the alien operation is based entirely on the limited capacity of the subject.[/Fiction]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
hehee,

wouldn't those greys, or, i mean, isn't body language also like a visible to the eye telepathie? might sound stupid to some.

or isn't telepathy something like reading the aura, like the aura sending out signals when someone is mad, angry, peacefull or something. Without exactly sending out thoughts like 'I like to give you that key', but more like a feeling or donnowwhat about I want to offer you something, and then in the mind forming a vision of a key, or maybe visioning oneself giving that key to another.

Or is telepathy something like the astral bodys communicating with eachother in another 'realm', lol, thinking about astral bodys allready being in another realm. yea

Like those greys maybe being allready like zombie-like creatures, but more active in another dimension.

Just some thoughts. Not that it has very much to do with this topic. or it does..

[edit on 7-1-2006 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am still curious as to how the narcossis is applied. Telepathically or via SSSS. Which I think the latter would work better remotely based on my readings of abductee testimonials that they weree abducted. Indeed being abducted one would have to be placed in a trance or disoriented for more technological equipment to be employed such as ...say...a tractor beam, etc. I also believe on your point well taken that an hallucination or induced via hypnotics, AFTER the event occurred. It provides plausible deniability to skeptics.Just a thought. Cordially, LEGALCATALYST

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It popped up in my head that when a tractor beam would be used, if the 'astral body' would be sucked into it, but since abductees have marks and chips(?) they should've been captured fysically.

Then we have two points:

one.. that tractor beam raises our light quotient(?) as to the body vibrates at a higher frequency so transportation through air, as to speak, is possible. Like the tail of budhist munks flying while meditating.. hihi
and maybe more, as to a story I've heard about a woman who was taken into a ship with this kind of technology, as a tractor beam. The woman being taken as she flew through the closed window. through glass. mh

or two.. Just the astral body is sucked out (creepy thought) and manipulated, making when back in the body, the body changes as to the manipulated areas..? far fetched?

maybe three? I don't know.

that said, alien races might have given us far 'futuristic', hm, high level technology let's say. And we in our daily lives not seeing much of it, but then some new stuff comes up lately, and the thought declassified technology comes up years later.. What are we in the possession of.
'Funny' stories are on the internet, but some might be not be called funny anymore, or at least, not not realistic.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The whole idea that aliens would have to physicaly go down and abduct people never really made sense to me. Creatures that can span galaxies and appear to have a command of traveling/mastering light speeds would almost certainly have some means of small scale teleportation of individuals. As I've already mentioned the medical procedures suposedly used on abductees is sub standard by all accounts. Hardly the tools or methods that would be used by such an advanced species.

Sooo..

[Fiction]The narcosis could be delivered through telepathic means by stimulating the regions of the mind that would cause the efect. In other words without drug inducement. In this state the abductee is highly open to suggestion. The chips, marks, and whatever other elements on their bodies are incidental elements of the overall operation. The memories of the abductees are limited by the learned/educated capacity of the abductees. Part of the reason heads of state or government, renowned scholars, or people of science are not abduted.[/Fiction]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
nice thought about the narcosis nullster,

and about the travelling speed of light, means they should know something about the 'higher light', through wich they travel, WITH MACHINERY! and vast material substances.

aren't they clever...

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalcatalyst
Nullster I have a hypothesis that maybe you can help me with and in taking your position as to language, would this communication be facilitated via frequencies or telepathy? LEGALCATALYST.

[Fiction] (Taking a page from Nulster's book) Perhaps it wouldn't be frequencies or telepathy. Perhaps it would the macro-id (the big individual)communicating with the micro-ids (the cells that comprise us) which are communicating with the mechanisms that are conscious in the cells which are communicating with the really small particles that are not matter, the quantum specs of energy that comprise all things, (simultaniously?)

But, in order for this to be your reality ("telepathy") it would first be a pre-requisite to acknowledge their existance.

Consider this:

If enough people told you enough times that you were ugly, you more than likely might start believing it.

If enough people told you enough times you were stupid, you more than likely might start believing it.

If you were to look into a mirror and just believe you were only one, you just told every cell that comprised that thought that they do not even exist.

But then again, in order for this to make any sense, you would first have to believe that consciousness is that which can integrate information about it's environment, and also have an effect upon it's environment. And, perhaps neither you, nor the cells that comprise you fit this definition.

[/Fiction]

But then again maybe you are a die hard Christian who believe Christ when he said: "The mustard seed is larger than the kingdom of heaven".
Oh, wait, that might actually support my fictional claims ... .. . .

What about this one: "The Kingdom is in you, and (then) all around you" . . . ..

Edit to add:

Of course, this would make it more than a world language, it would make it a universal language.

How many people do you know just smile at you when you inquire as to why they don't have a cell phone?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

What about this one: "The Kingdom is in you, and (then) all around you" . . . ..

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

What about you are the kingdom, and your body, your temple, be.. my friend.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
alienaddicted, yet another good example, that means something .. .. . .

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Certain frequencies can bring about paralysis and even death. ET might be able to bring this about even through it's vocal cords. Telepathy, I would imagine make's use of quantum physics. Some property we have discovered yet or put the pieces together. Again, also using frequencies.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
messengers of truth,
always to serve,
for only the ones,
who truly deserve.

let them be wise,
by him not seen,
to compromise,
to be unkeen.

to bear all faith,
to justify,
to bear all light,
to speak 'till may die.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Nice poem. Too bad it's off topic and belong's in BTS.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
There are english learning centers allover the world because english is the international language, plus if you're in pretty much any professional field you're going to want to know english to play with the big dogs.

Exactly. English is used in most high level businesses and in many educational institutions. English is becoming (or perhaps has become) like Latin was in the days of the Roman Empire. If I'm not mistaken, the majority of scholarly works written in our day are in English, or at least available in English.

I don't know anything about telepathy, but assuming that aliens exist, they are probably pretty smart, so deciphering the English (or any other) language doesn't seem too unrealistic to me. I could foresee many problems in an alien race trying to translate human language though, since we probably have a very different form of grammar, syntax, and all that stuff than another species would, but I'm sure this hypothetical advanced alien race would have less trouble translating Earth languages than we would translating theirs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join