It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.W.III is soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It has come to my attention the World War Three is a coming very fast.
This war will not be agianst Germany for the third time, it wont happen in iraq or any where in the middle east, asia, europe, africa, or south america. you have quessed it it will be agienst us. It wont be like two counties attacking us it will be the rest of the world. Russia, China, ect. Our allies wont help us they will help the enemy and to the rest of the world we are the enemy.

Here it is we are policing other countries like we sould be the only one with Nuclear capabilities and let me tell you it is ticking of the other countries. When we get in the middle of things it makes the people with the conflic more mad. If we get invaded by China and Russia we are, how do i say it...SCREWED.

The USA has to stop while they are ahead or lets say good bye to freedom or to our way of culture as we know it.

The problem is...no affence to the people that are republicans but it is them. If you look at history every war, conflic and police actions the preseadent has been a republican. Im NOT saying is them in puticualr we had some good republican presedents in the past but with the wars it has been with those kind of people.

BUSH has to be stoped before there is no more Democratic goverment. we will have no help from no one.

Ponder to yourself with history. how many countries have we pi$$ed off in the last 20 years...........alot.

IT WILL HAPPEN.......ITS JUST A MATTER OF WHEN

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
First you should ask yourself..

Who is controlling the governmnets?

Ill tell you..

Its aliens(reptilians/greys)

They use our governments like pawns on a chess board..

If there is something to gain,by eliminating the United States..

Then they will do it..

Right Now!

Thats not going to happen..

They are using the U.S for specific reasons...

Nobody is going to bomb..or invade us..

Unless "they" want it to happen

I wouldnt worry to much about it!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I can Agree with you that WW3 will happen. Im not sure myself when it will happen. The U.S will send over all of our troops to Iraq to get killed, and while we are doing that, All of the other countries will attack us at once. The War or massacre will start between now and 2012.... This war will be the war of wars.

When the war begins, it will end quickly. there will be nothing left of the world when it does end. the mightiest of countries will use bombs to destroy Us, or everyone for the matter. That is the end of the world my friend....

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Ill tell you..

lol man I nearly pissed my pants that's the most rediculous and hillarious thing I've ever read.

no their are no martains with in the government just morons

and yes WWIII is just around the corner we may be seeing the start of it just before spring when Isriel attacks Iran and russia steps in to help Iran this will cause a lot of conflicts.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ill tell you..

They use our governments like pawns on a chess board..

If there is something to gain,by eliminating the United States..

Then they will do it..

I dont buy into the "Greys" or "Reptilians". I think they are merely scapegoats, used by people who want something to hide behind. Kind of like how pedophile priests hide behind their faith. However, if it were true, maybe an all-out attack on America would be a rebellion against them.

Does it make it easier to put the blame on another race, that is inherently evil? Is it really that hard to accept that the human race is precisely that? That we are all responsible for what we do, as a race we are capable of evil or good to both extremes.

WW3... who cares? Theres nothing we can do about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If world war 3 does happen, I don't think we should worry about who it is between, I think we should worry about surviving it.

Ponder to yourself with history. how many countries have we pi$$ed off in the last 20 years...........alot.

I have to say, america has annoyed a lot of countries recently.

As Albert Einstein said "I know not what weapons world war 3 will be fought with".

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I agree but to some of these ppl that are acting retarted plz stop im trying to have an adult conversation and i dont want little kids messin with it.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wow, news paper man...
That was a difficult post to read with all the errors. Now I know english isn't the first language for alot of members here, but when you say "us" in reference to the U.S. I'm assuming you're from the U.S.

Anyway, let's look at your post.

Originally posted by the news paper man
It has come to my attention the World War Three is a coming very fast.
This war will not be agianst Germany for the third time, it wont happen in iraq or any where in the middle east, asia, europe, africa, or south america. you have quessed it it will be agienst us.

This makes no sense. WW3 means there's a world war, but you're saying that no continent will be touched. How does that happen?

It wont be like two counties attacking us it will be the rest of the world. Russia, China, ect. Our allies wont help us they will help the enemy and to the rest of the world we are the enemy.

1. You give absolutely no reason at all why our allies will not help us. Is there any logic to why you say that?

2. If our allies are attacking us then they're not our allies, they're our enemy.

Here it is we are policing other countries like we sould be the only one with Nuclear capabilities and let me tell you it is ticking of the other countries. When we get in the middle of things it makes the people with the conflic more mad.

What are you talking about?
All of our allies have nukes and are trying to keep other countries from having nukes as well. Who's being ticked off??
Russia and China DON'T want other countries to have nukes either.

If we get invaded by China and Russia we are, how do i say it...SCREWED.

No we're not. Geographically, the U.S. is in a perfect position to repel any invasion. Anyone who tries to invade the US will fail miserably.
Do you realize how much firepower and manpower it would take to try and invade the U.S.? Russia and China combined don't have enough manpower to do that.

The USA has to stop while they are ahead or lets say good bye to freedom or to our way of culture as we know it.

Stop what?

The problem is...no affence to the people that are republicans but it is them. If you look at history every war, conflic and police actions the preseadent has been a republican. Im NOT saying is them in puticualr we had some good republican presedents in the past but with the wars it has been with those kind of people.

Are you joking?
Our 3 major wars in the past century:
WW1 - Woodrow Wilson was a democrat
WW2 - Franklin Roosevelt was a democrat
Vietnam - Lyndon Johnson was a democrat

BUSH has to be stoped before there is no more Democratic goverment. we will have no help from no one.

Care to expound?

Ask yourself, how many countries have we helped in the last 20 years. 1000x more than we've pissed off.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well dont think of errors.

1. why should our Allies help us when we get ride of their nuclear capabilities. And we are poliecing others we diserve to be attacked on dont you think.

2. i dont know and i dont care what preasedent will be in it just hope taht he can get us out.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Well dont think of errors.

1. why should our Allies help us when we get ride of their nuclear capabilities. And we are poliecing others we diserve to be attacked on dont you think.

What are you talking about? What allies have we taken nuclear capabilities from?

And your second sentance is so bad I have no idea what you're trying to say. Please clerify.

2. i dont know and i dont care what preasedent will be in it just hope taht he can get us out.

If you don't care then why did you just accuse the rebuplicans of starting all the wars?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
We have not taken any nuclear power we have banded them. Like russia is our allie and they cant use nuclear power

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If you look at history every war, conflic and police actions the preseadent has been a republican.

Um thats laughable right there. Untrue to the fullest.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

We have not taken any nuclear power we have banded them. Like russia is our allie and they cant use nuclear power

I think you will find that Russia can and does have Nuklear wepons and they also have Nuclear power stations. Another thing how do you think they power there Nuclear subs.

Also the UK has just orderd a new nuclear wepons system. So as far as i can tell there is NO proof that the USA has stopped any of its allies from haveing nuclear power.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I can see WWIII happening, but I don't see the main focus starting with the US though. I see it starting with the Iseral and Packistan conflict and the sourrounding muselum nations.

There is a very deep hate between these two groups that can not be rooted out no matter how deep you dig. There can be no peace between them. Well maybe only a fasle peace for a short period of time. The muselums want to eridicate Isreal, and both factions want control of the temple in Jerusleum.

Besides it is easier for two close neighbors to start a war and then drag in all of their allies creating a world war.

new topics

top topics

join