It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove Myths/Facts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh and for all of those who thought Microsoft's Palladium plan was rumor/myth/dead here's an excellent (technical) article on its initial implementation in Windos Vista (coming to a store near you in 2006!):

www.pcstats.com...

First mp3's - then non-approved videos - better order those AJ exposes by mail going forward.

Cug

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
First mp3's - then non-approved videos - better order those AJ exposes by mail going forward.

So don't use Windows. it's just that simple.

Cug - Happy running only Linux for over 6 years..

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, cug, its actually not that simple.

What if software and the Internet 2 don't work with Linux or Unix.

Don't you think that is within their ability to do? - otherwiase any old hacker would just come out with a modified form of windows.

But, I agree, an alternate OS definately IS in my near future - and it'll probably be on a computer thats "off the grid" so to speak.

Don't underestimate the power of these people however, Bill Gates has been quietly buying into many many other companies so as to subvert their ability to compete with him - and he's never denied his blatent, full colusion with the NSA and shadow govt. agencies.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

That's difficult to imagine, a large portion of the Internet runs on some on some sort of Unix/Linux and Apache. Not controlled by MSFT.

Most surfers use Windows, but if it came between surfing a huge shopping center/homogenous news filled Internet using Windows, or a flee-flow of information (like now) using Linux, many people will choose the Linux version.

I too, would hate to loose the free flowing of information that the Internet currently provides.

Cug, I'd love to switch over to Linux, but I have a Photoshop/Illustrator addiction, and I'm not sure GIMP can do the job for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I even like his sensationalist approach a bit because so many people get bored the second serious issues are discussed in a clam reasonable fashion.

The problem is that people hear about satanic baby eating moloch worshipping human sacrificers, get worked up, look into it themselves, realize that its not like that at all, and start thinking 'all this conspiracy stuff is bs'. Meanwhile the club keeps meeting, and the real issues are completely ignored, outshined by the sensationalists claims.

cryztalwing
none of you have a photo of that $21 doller bohemian club gambol bill?if you do have please post it or a link to a web page that has it.

I've never even heard of such a thing, I read your description above, where'd you ever hear about it?

That website you note is actually by the author of the book I am reading about the club. I was wondering if he was still around. Looks like lots of the stuff from that page is directly from his book. Looks like he got some good pictures of it too.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by Nygdan]

Cug

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well, cug, its actually not that simple.

Yes it is just that simple. True you might have to learn something new. But that is a small price to pay to get out from big brothers thumb. Don't just piss and moan about it, do something about it!

You use other software that works. And the equipment running Internet 2 is almost 100% *nix of some sort.

Don't you think that is within their ability to do? - otherwiase any old hacker would just come out with a modified form of windows.

Nope. If "they" take over the internet, a new version of the BBS's will come back, or independant wifi (or other radio powered) networks will spring up, or other protocols will spring up like Tor, or people will start using the older protocols like usenet, or the even older Gopher, etc...

Don't underestimate the power of these people however, Bill Gates has been quietly buying into many many other companies so as to subvert their ability to compete with him - and he's never denied his blatent, full colusion with the NSA and shadow govt. agencies.

And you're supporting this! I just imagine the folks at Bohemian Grove having a good laugh over it.

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Cug, I'd love to switch over to Linux, but I have a Photoshop/Illustrator addiction, and I'm not sure GIMP can do the job for me.

Well it's up to you to decide how much your freedom is worth. (Oh Mac OSX is based on BSD (another open source operating system, and runs the adobe stuff better than windows)

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
has for I know it was first posted at the old nonwo site. yes it was posted here in another thired. the one about bohemian grove not being satanic,but it's not showing. I have serch the web for the photo for some time trying to fine it agian, but I just keep ending up getting the same basic info about bohemian grove over and over.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Cug,

I did not know that about internet 2 - and if thats the case, certainly that is a good thing.

But I think you are missing the point - what if the US govt. makes it so all servers must be Palladium compliant.

Then which OS u use would be meaningless - the server could reject any connection that did not have the appropriate Palladium signature.

And yes, sure, there will always be an "underground" - all totalitarian societies (even that pictured in 1984) have such a thing - but that is a far far cry from the freedom and diversity of information we now are just beggining to realize.

Picture an ATS where the membership is 5% of what we have here.

That is the death of freedom - and if we don't rage now against the coming of these things we will be marginalized and oppressed in every way imaginable.

That is my point - the intentions of the Government on the Internet is that of naked aggression - and as such is a threat to us all.

Don't think the problem of the Internet and even Alex Jones have not been discussed at their formal and informal meetings of the Grove.

Also, you should note, that Gates owns a good portion of both Sun and Apple so certainly his influence on them and their product lines could be dramatic.

Cug

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

But I think you are missing the point - what if the US govt. makes it so all servers must be Palladium compliant.

They can't. The US does not "Own" the internet. Here's a good example a while back the Government restricted the export of Crypto software to some country's. All that happened with the software was put on servers outside of the US's control. You also have countries like China who want to restrict what it's citizens can read. And even they cant do it.

Then which OS u use would be meaningless - the server could reject any connection that did not have the appropriate Palladium signature.

I can guarantee you that M$ will never allow it's software on Linux, and Linux powers most of the servers out there. (ATS is running on Linux) And many people will not switch to windows on servers because of security issues. (RE the WMF stuff happening right now). Not to mention a large number of the people who are "running" the internet are Linux or other Open Source Software fans

And yes, sure, there will always be an "underground" - all totalitarian societies (even that pictured in 1984) have such a thing - but that is a far far cry from the freedom and diversity of information we now are just beggining to realize.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle, and we have a "new underground" that is not small in any way. Napster was underground and that was huge, they stopped it and another replaced it, and another, and another. 75% of the people who have photoshop got it from a warez site or another underground way. Movies are hitting the internet before they open in the theaters and regular people are getting their hands on them. This is all underground stuff.

Anyway if you interested in fighting this crap check out the Electronic Frontier Foundation

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I hope you are right, but if you are, it is only going to be by the hard work of well informed people such as yourself defending freedom and exposing corruption with vigilance!

It's amazing how fast a few well publicized arrests can make people of any country retreat from their positions...

Love your TJ quote by the way - that's gotta be one of my all time favorite quotes ever.

Cug

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I hope you are right, but if you are, it is only going to be by the hard work of well informed people such as yourself defending freedom and exposing corruption with vigilance!

ROTFLMAO!!
LOL whew! I'm not laughing at you... it's just normally I'm accused of being part of the NWO in this forum.

It's amazing how fast a few well publicized arrests can make people of any country retreat from their positions...

Or revolt in outrage.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
this is were the bohemian grove gambol $21 doller bill was posted at. has you can see the only the G o o g l e's cache web site there. the site it slef is down and the photo is gone.

66.102.7.104...:gZn-2yCwdUwJ:www.nonwo.net/index.php%3Fboard%3D9%3Baction%3Dprintpage%3Bthreadid%3D143+bohemian+club+gambols&hl=en

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
so if any of you came across it please post a link to it here....

[edit on 7-1-2006 by cryztalwing]

[edit on 7-1-2006 by cryztalwing]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Cryztalwing, I havent heard of the gambols thing that you mention,
don't know anything about it, sorry.

- Forestlady

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Interesting.

Thanks for sharing this information

Can you elaborate on the certainty that the owl is not intended to symbolize Athena/Minerva/Menvra? The reason I ask is that after several weeks of searching online and in libraries, I can find no mention of owl of other bird symbolism associated with Moloch the fire God. In the past, the assumption has been that if BC-associated individuals are up to no good, they would never willingly associate themselves with what is generally thought of as the Goddess of wisdom.

My thinking was that perhaps this isn't as far fetched as one might assume. Even without any other reason to think so, their apparent veneration of another 'benign' God hasn't resulted in any less bloodshed. But in addition to that, these individuals, if the conspiracy theorists are to be believed, think themselves 'enlightened' (wisdom?) and of superior stock; elegant and of keen intellect and great stature in the world (which they may well be); they are said to manipulate chance and cost through synthesis and antisynthesis to achieve their objectives on the world stage. In addition to wisdom, Athena/Minerva/Menvra is also the Goddess of strategy, war, and crafts. She is often accompanied or symbolized by an owl, and there is some evidence that pre-Greek pantheons may have venerated her as an owl herself. She is strongly associated with Nike, representing triumph, speed, victory, and the potential rewards inherent in risk/chance.

I would like to note that I'm not certain a Roman Goddess "Eulogia" can be found in history (though I'm probably wrong as I so often am lol), or was ever venerated (at least nothing I have seen leads me to believe this), so I am not basing this conjecture (and admittedly, that's all it is - is conjecture) upon claims that the Bonesmen venerate Eulogia (if they did include the word Eulogia in any form of ritual or ceremony, it probably has more to do with the biblical references to blessings and the Christian eucharist than anything else - not that this guarantees their altruism, of course lol; as I said, much bloodshed has been justified in their minds by similar religious beliefs).

Are you certain the owl doesn't represent Athena/Minerva/Menvra, and if so, why? Thanks. (Note: I'm not disagreeing with or trying to detract from or disprove anything you said. I'm just curious).

[edit on 9-1-2006 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
AceWombat - good question. Yes, I am certain that the owl is not Athena. That was one of the first questions I asked my friend who's father was the High Priest for the owl ceremony. I will ask him about the owl and report back. As I remember, the owl represents either Moloch or nothing at all.

Eulogia is not an ancient deity. It was made up by the Skull and Bones.

- Forestlady

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Forestlady, that woudl be really great if you could get someone from the club to explain the owl, because its quite contentious.

There is no record of moloch ever being worshipped as a bird or an owl or anything like that, and moloch, as a god, is, if anything, worshipped as a bull or bull man.

Athena is associated with the owl of course, however I have often read that the owl is simply the owl of bohemia, not of athena. THe usage of the owl is that its out at night, and its silent and wise, and that that is why its picked by the BC.

Do you know if that carving of that bohemian saint is still there?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I appreciate the info Forestlady. But are you aware of the Franklin Cover-up? www.thelawparty.com... regarding the Boystown children? A documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence" (that never aired on T.V) was made in response also.

Paul Bonacci, one of the victims of Larry King (the banker and black singer) and other top officials, gave testimony to Prosecutor and Senator John Decamp; regarding him being taken to a Bohemian Grove (he didn't say Bohemian Grove but mentioned the general forest area and the Giant owl). He said that he was forced to sodomize another child, before seeing the other child's head being blown off and that he was forced to peform oral sex and bite off the dead boy's testicles.....horrible stuff. Paul also gave testimony regarding snuff films being made at the Grove in a dark red room underground the forest etc.

Larry King along with several others, were prosecuted and went to jail (with but only a slap on the wrist) but John's investigation was cancelled due to the fact that too many high profile officials were involved. I might also mention that John Decamp was no shill; he was good friends with CIA director Bill Colby and was warned to write a book about the events that took place in order to protect him. Colby mentioned to John that he should walk away, as he said in his words that this goes way too deep. Bill Colby was murdered shortly afterwards

I am surprised that in your research (considering you were engaged in an activity to dispel evil forces) you have not made mention of this and if you were simply unaware, please consider that secret brotherhoods are in involved in ritual abuse and black magic and if you took a guess at which people would be most likely to do so, who then would a logical person say would most likely be in the position to control others using Ahrimanic etheric forces in supporting this? Would these evil ones be poor homeless folk?

All of this has been documented and Ex-Head of FBI, Ted Gunderson www.tedgunderson.com... will back it all up. Please read the link I provided.

Markusjharper

[edit on 10-1-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
ask yourself this, why is serect socities, and the people in power are continuing to do rituals, its been known for a while, why in this day and age , with technology

its too "invisibles" for my liking

wasnt moloch a semitic god according to that documentry on bg, im not 100% on the footage they have its all at night.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
marcusjharper, yes I am well aware of the Franklin cover-up. I've almost finished reading the book but either I missed the owl reference or haven't gotten there yet. There is of course, always the possiblity that very weird things happen behind closed doors at the Boho Grove. Of that, I really do not have knowledge; it would be difficult to prove or disprove.

I probably should have worded it soemthing like "In the open areas, nothing like that takes place, but behind closed doors, who knows
what goes on?".

Nygdan - Moloch was an ancient deity (Caananite I believe) who was represented as an owl. It is believed that a fire was started inside the giant stone owl in ancient times and children were fed to him in sacrifice.

I have long thought that the powerful elitists people running the country may very well be practicing black magick, or destructive magick as I like to call it. I'm still researching that one.

- Forestlady

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join