It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order give them a chance... they are not so bad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Why do you think the NWO would do this? Equality? Sharring? These are not NWO concepts.

What exactly are NWO concept's? Point out your source's. Which NWO group are you refering to?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
You don't want some madman in office who wants to start throwing people in the gas chamber because he thinks they are inferior. I don't agree with a government who runs over it's citizens, and doesn't give them the option to think for themselves.

An organization named "Planetary Initiative for the World We Choose" comes to mind. The really scary thought is "Who is We?"

LawrenceRaymond

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I have an idea. If you look up at the top, you'll find ATS Weekly. I took the time to write some NWO articles. I think they start around 9 or 10 or so? Not sure. Anyway, they cover CFR, Trilateral Commission, Skull and Bones and the U.N.
Bother to read them. You'll not get all the crap I've shoved in my brain the last 25 years, but you'll get enough. After that, feel free to tell me why you think total control by those who have no regard for human rights is a good idea.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I noticed right off the start of your ats weekly article you discussed the bavarian illuminati origin. From what I learned however, they weren't evil in any way and it was because of the church they were deemed evil. It was because of the church they were secretive.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's my thread. The part where Washington says something about them, he also say's he basicly support's the view of a totalitarian democracy.

1798 - George Washington acknowledges that Illuminati activity has come to America: "It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am."

en.wikipedia.org...

From what I learned of the Illuminati, they're only "evil" was being so secretive. Why were they secretive tho? They had no choice becuase HUMANISM, the very thing they were about was deemed destructive to the church. We're talking a time in history where the church thought it was ok to BURN, HANG, and DROWN innocent people if they were claimed to be witch's or having made secret pact's with the devil. So yea, one can understand being secretive for thinking that man can be moral without the need for scripture's and church. If anything, this show's to me how the church itself is more evil then anyone group. Any freethinking orginization can't promote the idea's of people being moral to other people through rational though, can't work together in the best intrest or all people, can't promote the idea that ALL people are equal nor promote the idea that yes... a one world government holding these same veiw's is a GOOD thing. The church destroyed the original Illuminati group because of the EVIL secretive thoughts that man is BETTER then what the church preach's.

Of course, I haven't study for 25 year's all the propaganda set against them by the church and conspiracy fanatics bent on the idea that we're being taken over by evil force's. So, my view's aren't going to change your's, but atleast you can see how other people may view it.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt

From what I learned of the Illuminati, they're only "evil" was being so secretive. Why were they secretive tho? They had no choice becuase HUMANISM, the very thing they were about was deemed destructive to the church.

The Illuminati are evil for the following reasons. Their order is like a parasite that seeks to spread its poison into all major institutions of academia, religion and politics. They exist in order to infilterate and subvert all major governments and garner control of all control mechanisms of the world.

The Illuminati use the Hegelian Dialectic in order to accomplish their ends. This is the principle definition of the Hegelian Dialectic: "the State is almighty and seen as 'the march of God on earth.' Indeed, a State religion. Progress in the Hegelian State is through contrived conflict: the clash of opposites makes for progress. If you can control the opposites, you dominate the nature of the outcome"

If you know your conspiracy history, you will recall a certain Rothschild funded and controlled both sides of a war between the returning Napolean and the defending European powers. When the battle was over, Rothschild quickly shorted his stock in the English government bonds in order to create the facade of a Napolean victory but secretly repurchased all the sold bonds through an alias. This is the greatest example of the Hegelian Dialectic at work.

Problem-Reaction-Solution is their gameplan.

Please follow this link and read it if you are interested in a detailed expose of the Illuminati.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
".... Notice Alex Jones www.infowars.com... is selling no less than hundreds of books that will make him money! Is he giving his money to the poor? "

I don't know..... have you seen his IRS Tax form? Do you have a link to any info like that?

We have enough trouble with Islam trying to create their idea of a NWO.
Or maybe go to Cuba..... Castro has an idea, too.
What you, and many don't realise is that in a NWO, only the leaders would prosper, while everyone else is poor and starving.

It should be mandatory for everyone to read "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think it would do you best to learn about the original bavarian Illuminati. The very first group that used that name and you'll see how there was no evil plot of taking over anything and how the church was the true evil and still is to this very day.

I see you posted your view's from a concpiracy point of view. Could you please back up your view's with historical evidence that they were hell bent on taking over the world? From what I've learned, they aren't anywhere near as evil as the church and conspiracy fanatic's like to think they are.

Here's what I've learned about the original Illuminati the church and state set out to destroy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I see you posted your view's from a concpiracy point of view. Could you please back up your view's with historical evidence that they were hell bent on taking over the world? From what I've learned, they aren't anywhere near as evil as the church and conspiracy fanatic's like to think they are.

Umm, how else could I present material on a "conspiracy" group without using conspiratory evidence. It's not like I can conduct an interview with a legitimate member of the Illuminati nor can I open up a viable source of information such as Encarta and find the true history of the Illuminati.

The governments of Europe and the Church outlawed the Illuminati because they posed a grave threat to those institutions. The Church and governments of Europe did not want to be usurped by the Illuminati. However, the method the Illuminati use is subversion and sabotage to achieve their ends and they have been greatly successful to this point.

The original Illuminati is not a creation of Weisphaut. He merely revived the movement and organized it in order to achieve the New World Order. Knights Templar, Masonry, the money changers in Jesus' time are all ancient Illuminati to one degree or another because they use secrecy and knowledge to gain control over their victims. The same is true today.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So, what your saying is... All your evidence's that the Illuminati are this big bad evil group out to get the church and take over the world are from what other conspriacy fanatic's say and what the church say's... and, you can't produce any evidence that any of it is true because it's all one big conspiracy.

Really, from what I've learned. From just researching BEYOND the church and conspiracy fanatic's view of the Illuminati. I haven't seen any evidence of an Illuminati group from before the original bavarian Illuminati. The only evil I've seen was from the church and state against this group.

Everyone make's all these claim's of evil NWO, evil Illuminati... back them up before you keep tainting the Illuminati's name.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Im not so sure there is a NWO as why would they let one nation be far superior to another in certain areas. How would they determine who is top chief of it and if it is true how come there is so much war and conflict in the world. I mean i think something is a bit funny around the worlds politicians and the European union is rubbish and if the UK join they're gonna ruin us because all the other countries scrounge money off us and we get hardlt anything back.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pc2005
Im not so sure there is a NWO as why would they let one nation be far superior to another in certain areas. How would they determine who is top chief of it and if it is true how come there is so much war and conflict in the world. I mean i think something is a bit funny around the worlds politicians and the European union is rubbish and if the UK join they're gonna ruin us because all the other countries scrounge money off us and we get hardlt anything back.

Very good point there. If there were to be a plot for an NWO, it doesn't make any logical sense to have one nation stand on top and have a dozen other's opposed to this top dawg nation. Anyone who would set out to plan a world wide take over would surely see this is just plain stupid.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pc2005

Very good point there. If there were to be a plot for an NWO, it doesn't make any logical sense to have one nation stand on top and have a dozen other's opposed to this top dawg nation. Anyone who would set out to plan a world wide take over would surely see this is just plain stupid.

Maybe that shows us that they do not have total control ... yet?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nor would they ever get total control ( the evil view of the NWO) becuase there will alway's be people fighting for freedom (the good NWO). There's two branch's of NWO I've seen. One being the World government discussed by the bavarian Illuminati, which weren't evil despite what the church thought. Two, the conpiracy fanatic view of the NWO being this evil force ruled by reptilians and dark satanic force's that have no evidence to even prove exist's. These same conspiracy fanatic NWO theorist's cite other conspiracy fantic's as source's of information without using much factual evidence to back up they're claim's. Especially done on this forum. Today I've seen the mention of RFID being used by this "evil" NWO, all without any evidence to back up they're claim's to such use. Sure, they cite potential use's by immoral and indecent employer's or government agencies, but that's not proof of an evil NWO plot to control us all.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Does anyone else have this thread coming up 4 times on their subscribed thread list thingy?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Does it for me too, been showing up four time's since I first replied to it.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
produkt, if you would like I can supply you with several videos about the Illuminati that contain historical facts and accuracies that I do not want to spend several hours collecting in order to prove to you my point. My advice is to take my offer for free information.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
if you say they contain historical fact's, then by all mean's post them. I wouldn't waste my breath tho if these historical fact's come from weak argument's giving by conspiracy fanatic's, such as the RFID thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I cant believe there is actually talk of joining this Luciferian New World Order. If you decide to join this evil system, you will suffer the consequences. Yes, itll be a paradise....for them. For us, itll be a living hell.

[edit on 6-1-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I remember a time (Pre-911) when helicopters didn't suddenly appear and own the night in Coney Island and Manhattan and everything else important.

Now I fear for the nights ahead.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I see helicoptors pretty much every day now in London.
Loads more police about as well.

Can someone do something about this topic coming up loads on the subscribed thread list at the the top please!?!?!?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join