It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order give them a chance... they are not so bad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by newageuponus2
I don't care WHY they are criminals, if they will NOT conform to what is morally right by the world council and most religons (that crime is baaad) they should be deleted and recycled to another and better life to make room for us non criminals.

Just remember these words, "I don't care WHY they are criminals....they should be deleted" the next time you get pulled over for going a few miles over the speed limit, forgetting to use a turning/lane signal, or have a headlight/tailight out, :shk: all of which will make you a lawbreaker/criminal.

Prohibation has already shown the inherrant problems in trying to "legislate morality", there is separation of church and state for a very valid reason.

How would you feel then about distributing the world's wealth? Comments? anyone out there?

You seem to think the NWO wants to "share" and be nice.

The generally accepted understanding of the NWO is that the money and power will stay "at the top" and the "system" will be designed to keep it that way, it won't be the "sharing utopia" you're dreaming of.

[edit on 1/7/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's not the NWO doing this. The NWO doesn't exist. It's the government's and the religion's that are to be blamed.

Religion aims to keep mankind in the dark. Destroy anything that could potentially harm it. They've done it all through the past, hell it's even in their own bible. Their doing it today with the pedopriests.

Government aims to control you. YOU let that happen. YOU vote these people in. YOU whine and do nothing to change thing's. The only people at blame is YOU.

No human, no matter what label MAN give's them is NOT any higher, more powerfull, more in control of any other people. We are ALL equals. Your governments have no control over you as they are all made up of simple mudane human's. They have PERCIEVED control over you becuase YOU elect them to have that control then YOU turn around and whine about it.

Like I said... There's no NWO. There's only people who do nothing.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
No human, no matter what label MAN give's them is NOT any higher, more powerfull, more in control of any other people. We are ALL equals. Your governments have no control over you

I'm curious to see the reaction the next time you see flashing "cherries" in your rearview mirror.

Please express these views to the officer.

While you do express wonderfully idealistic views, the fact is: there are people (elected and appointed) with "power/control" over you; and they are expanding the "legal" rights of this power/control at an (IMO) alarming rate.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The point is, the only reason they have this percieved control and power over other's is because people LET them. People elect and appoint them like you said. So why whine about it? You let them have this power, so either people need to stop whinging or need to do something about it. Especially here in the USA, where everyone has the right to vote. Not nearly enough do and those who don't whine. If people are so concerned about NWO plot's or corrupt government's then those people need to DO something about this percieved power instead of going woe is me, end of the world, end of our right's. No one can take away your rights, doesn't matter how many people appoint them to do so. It's thoughts like your's that keep them in power. Untill people start realizing THEY are the reason these people are in power nothing will stop them from gaining more power.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

People elect and appoint them like you said. So why whine about it? You let them have this power, so either people need to stop whinging or need to do something about it.

What you consider "whining" some would consider "doing something about it". Getting the ideas and words out there to help wake people up is part of the struggle. War and bloodshed only prove who's left, not who's right. The real battles are won and lost in minds of the people and their beliefs. You have no notion of rallies, demonstrations, etc. that I've participated in so trying to dismiss other's expressed words as "whining" and/or "doing nothing" seems quite myopic.

Forums like this are the closest thing to "free press" that any of us have, because we get a chance to see all sides of any given story or situation, with and without special interests spinning the "angle". Members from different countries/ideologies can share and exchange ideas and beliefs.

One of the major problems, is that with some of the "less popular beliefs", there isn't the same funding for awareness or "truth" to be spread, even if it is possibly more factual than "generally accepted" notions.

On the way home from work today I heard an interesing question on the radio, "Why do companies like BASF advertise durring/on news programs/stations?". You can't buy their products, "we don't make the products you buy, we make the products you buy better"(a BASF slogan). It's advertising for plastics and goods dependant on the petrolium industry ("Big Oil", one of many major lobbying powers).

Networks are "in it" to make money, so if enough affiliated advertising dollars threaten to "pull", it gives that "lobby" influence to sway the programming that the network shows; even programming like news. If a "truth" threatens any specific lobby that "holds enough influence", it has the "power" to spin (or omit) that truth. These same lobbying powers use funds to sway "elected" policy with campaign contributions and finances.

While the definitions of the NWO may vary, (Illuminatti, Skull & Bones, Tri Lats., Bilderburgs, Etc.) it seems "more than a coincidence", that many of these same Lobbyists make up the memberships of these organizations(accepted and debated ones) that are driving world policy.

To deny that there is a ruling elite of "special interests" buying and selling policy everyday, or to assume that they have "our" best interests at heart, (to me) seems rediculous. If a lobby has the influence to change policy so that it can make more money, what is there to inspire it to change policys to a system that might be better for the world, or the "masses", when it might cost that lobbyist's industry profits? The "checks and balances" that our forefathers installed into this system are dissolving to be replaced by a more profitable future for these lobbyists.

Especially here in the USA, where everyone has the right to vote. Not nearly enough do and those who don't whine.

Apparently, in your eyes, those who do vote "whine" as well (referrring to myself, not an attack on you).

Unfortunately, those in the USA do not live in a true democracy where the "popular vote" wins; we live in a republic where an electoral college (who can be just as easily swayed by lobbyists) decides who is the president will be.

It's thoughts like your's that keep them in power. Untill people start realizing THEY are the reason these people are in power nothing will stop them from gaining more power.

The same could be said to you for blaming people for the betrayals and corruption of those who've been elected/appointed instead of holding the betrayers accountable for their own actions, or the lobbyists who truly put them there.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
We need NWO but not this nwo. My oppinion of a perfect society would be one where everyone has a task they are trained specifically to do which they like and where everyone has some form of basic training (in case of war) but only some have authority to arrest and they have a much more extensive training.
not that I will ever have a country of my own

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is about the saddest thread I've seen in this forum yet!.....It points out how dilusional people have been become by design. The trolls and pavers here are truly unbelievable. Think about it. No one goes onto a conspiracy site and starts defending the New World Order unless their paid or just plain silly. Join the sheeple over at Free Republic, they finish all their koolaide.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes, I'm part of the NWO. They pay me to defend them and spread disinformation propaganda. I also work for the 4th dimensional evil reptillian overlord's. We're watching you!

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yes, we know!.....lol

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
lmfao they are watching us but not him. They have spies disguised as mods putting all of the resistance threads in the trash

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Religion aims to keep mankind in the dark. Destroy anything that could potentially harm it. They've done it all through the past, hell it's even in their own bible. Their doing it today with the pedopriests.

Gee, I think I may've missed that bit.
Got any proof, considering you always say that those who believe in the NWO have no proof. It would be quite embarassing to be run down by your own argument.

Government aims to control you. YOU let that happen. YOU vote these people in. YOU whine and do nothing to change thing's. The only people at blame is YOU.

That's the whole point of the NWO. They will control all of us, as you said that's their aim.

No human, no matter what label MAN give's them is NOT any higher, more powerfull, more in control of any other people. We are ALL equals. Your governments have no control over you as they are all made up of simple mudane human's. They have PERCIEVED control over you becuase YOU elect them to have that control then YOU turn around and whine about it.

Like I said... There's no NWO. There's only people who do nothing.

Hahahaha! That's very cute. O yeah, what about Bush and the Florida election cock up then?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
We need NWO but not this nwo. My oppinion of a perfect society would be one where everyone has a task they are trained specifically to do which they like and where everyone has some form of basic training (in case of war) but only some have authority to arrest and they have a much more extensive training.
not that I will ever have a country of my own

Get involved with these guys then.

www.wellredusa.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Technology is spreading knowledge faster and faster. The more technology begats the more greed. give me a life in the early 1900's or late 1800's anyday. The more technology replaces work with lesure time, the more crime, greed and less concern for fellow humans we all have.

So you believe there should be a ban on any technology benifiting workers or acting as a tool for education? Why choose to live in the high period of the Industrial Revolution then?

Lets here it for Microchipping the thugs. People that are microchipped and are good for society should be given many more rights and privleges than uncontrollable usless criminals, not more "material goods"[/quotes]

for GODs sake what is wrong with wanting to "delete" these people? What a joke! I will applaud the day when the NWO takes over and the US constitution is "ammended" to remove, drugs, weapons, "delete" criminals (of all RACES) and I don't care WHY they are criminals, if they will NOT conform to what is morally right by the world council and most religons (that crime is baaad) they should be deleted and recycled to another and better life to make room for us non criminals. Maybe hopefully they will put in a "breeding program" for unfit parents (of all RACES)

Do you seriously think it's moral and fair for a world government to force us to live like sheep in a police state where anyone who is considered a 'criminal' or an opposition to the NWO can legally be 'deleted' without any quetions asked?

Maybe hopefully they will put in a "breeding program" for unfit parents

You have Neo-Nazi ideas. No doubt about it.

It's about time people take history seriously.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think there is a confusion between the need for a literal 'New World Order' and what is talked about when the NWO is mentioned in the context of a site like this. In the context of a site like this a NWO would indeed be a bad thing, it seems to be something governed by greed and perhaps with a hint of dark occultism.
The mechanisms of monitoring people, etc are all a good idea in principle but there are many hurdles both technologically and mentally that have to be overcome before they could be truly good things.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What, is today when new people refuse to look to see if their concept is already on the board?
Please.
There are even threads that will give you information so that you will understand the dangers of the NWO.
This board is prettty big; you'll be surprised what you'll learn if you take a few minutes to read!

i have to agree

me and Thomas Crowne have index threads that will point out the dangers of the NWO. Thomas Crowne has even made detailed lists of members of NWO controlled groups. Me and him have been studying the NWO for years and i think neither of us can say its a good thing.

I know, I've been reading you guys and seekerof forever and then some.

But I think the NWO is dangerous, like having monopolies in an economic industry is dangerous, unless it's nature. I don't trust it. I don't like the fact the people who could be instating an NWO are using "overtones" in textbooks, insinuating how "good" it will be to have the UN macromanaging goverments, I also don't like how they try these same tricks in documentries and in pre-approved TV shows to "teach" people.

It worries me, that they are even allowed to try and control and individuals belief system and try and pit neighbors against each other and the observer through political parties and "Conspiracy Theorists" for just simply questing their authority, I mean the Republican party is trying to censor "rouge" reportors as is. And if we get an NWO wouldn't it be the same?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
as I said spies as mods

maybe ats should get off of our as-ehem butts and do something. just as well to be hanged as a sheep or a lamb.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
NWO will be just like comunism, comunism was a failure for them, it was an experiment.
When one rules others dont have a saing.
To let some one rule by his self it's just too big of a problem.
Cant take the risk of giving some one that kind of power and hopeing that goverment /corporation will be good.
1 It's too much of a risk the out come can be either way.
2 Any one would fight to get that power it would be a temtation if it existed
and coruption would hit the top.
3 We would be total slaves of the sistem.
4 A new world order takeing birth with cover ups, killings cant be a good nwo, if it was out of peace it would be more credible but right now
it has no credible ground, since we all sence it like a trick.

Now i am a TERAN(earthling)dont i deserve to be informed by the official authoritys that a NWO is takeing place?
Dont others deserve that since they live on this planet?
Why dont they come and say, do you all want a NWO?
The answer is NO they wont come and ask simply because they plan on takeing it all with out asking.
If it was something clean it would be difrent but it's not is it

Something hidden takeing birth always stinks like the people who is building it.

Goverments are put in place to do what the people wants them to do and not the other way.
A goverment is supose to be the voice of the people but so far i see none of that.
NWO will be no difrent, things can hapen and turn worse we saw hittler,
auschvitz camp and comun graves so anithing is posible.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Most people have it all wrong. The New World Order term is defined as putting the world back together in a divine light. A reordering of the world. Take it out of Satan's hands for the preparation for the Savior Jesus Christ. It has nothing to to do with greedy men and the clubs they belong to. My mission in life is to prepare for HIM and his coming, preserve the sacred relics and compile the sared records for that time when HE comes. All this hysteria about world domination is virtually ludicris having seen the evil nature of man. Man will never will be at peace with himself and will continue to battle with his brother as in the beginning with CAIN and ABEL. The New World Order prepares for that plan. Satan wants everyone to believe its a conpiracy. His way is by deception. That is his trademark. A lot of people are being deceived and paranoia causes irrationality.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
FIRST: i think that religion and money and (what was the last one?) are evil and should be abolish if unity and peace is to prevail (i am a real idealist huh?)

SECOND: America is not the country to exactly "rule" the world, there should be no government and then there would be no greed because of equal power (ok so i am a really really idealist but so what?) america is the my last choice to be the ones who do the NWO administering

THIRD: you should read some of the stuff america does i think a NWO + USA = DEATH but thats just my opinion

--YOURS TRULY--

cooldude76

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just wondering has anyone had strange things happen to them that seem like someone is out to get them. both the cars in my house broke down withing seconds of eachother. a week or 2 earlier a window burst out of the blue(where I would sit it I was there.

it would seem these are not coincidence...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

If money or the equilivent of money were dispersed equally in the world among all classes of people, then we should all be able to live a basic existance with our needs met and not have to fear crime as the criminals will have been done away with.

Why do you think the NWO would do this? Equality? Sharring? These are not NWO concepts.

A lot of what you are saying sounds a lot like one of the leaders of WW2, which one was that again? I can’t recall at the moment…

what ARE NWO concepts? and where did YOU find out what the NWO valued?

quit making assumptions about the NWO, we need facts, not ignorance...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join