It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor countdown clock

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well I guess titor is out of lock with his preditions.

Happy new year Titor I guess you were wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Take that Titor!

::Hears explosions::

Guess he was right... oh well

hey, um, maybe in this universe Titors civil war doesn't start till 06?

THE CONSPIRACY CONTINUES!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ANd I am rightfully the first to say "HE WAS WRONG!"

As if anyone thought otherwise..

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Tsk Tsk, tell me it is not so!

John Titor Wrong ergo another hoax bites the dust

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
No, he's not wrong. His quantum reflux thingy made a ripple in space time with the resonance cascade which has shifted the time paradox that was the war further back in time. Ergo, vis-a-vis, niche, machiavelle Requim for a dream.

Your quantum physics lesson by Wolf o War Ph'D (I got my Doctoriate through an online course
)

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
tick ... tick ... tick ... ? 2006 ?

... still here ?[color=gray]* ...

Mr. Titor ... could you please explain!?

[color=gray]*the fruits are ripe for the pickin though

[edit on 1/1/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Maybe the Titor fans should say this timeline is all messed up. Al Gore was supposed to have won the election and instituted martial law after 9/11 when terrorists destroyed the White House but he was out on vacation somewhere. Then when Al Gore instituted extra laws saying congress was too slow to react... well you get the idea. The Titor timeline or story isn't happening now. It's all different here in this time. If someone predicts a war for 2006 they might have a good shot. There always seems to be a war going on somewhere. Ok, what's the next big hoax going to be?

[edit on 1-1-2006 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Travel Advisory

Originally posted by orionthehunter
The Titor timeline or story isn't happening now. It's all different here in this time.

If this is true, then John Titor is not from the future. At least, not from our future.

Which is the problem with time travel: the paradoxes tend to expose the would-be time traveler to the perils of not existing.

That's why I admire the ingenuity of the inventor of John Titor, but must fault him on one basic but important error.

If what John Titor said about himself was actually true, then he doesn't exist.

Since he exists (at least as a fictional character), then what he said isn't true.

And that pretty much sums up John Titor for me.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Majic,

Interesting take on john titor. I never even thought about it like that. Though, I don't believe he's real anyway.

Thanks dude, now I have a different theroy.

l8r man,
Shadow

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
And that's how the "cookie' Crumbles.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Just stepped outside, and I noticed that the civil war hasn't started. I am so bummed
. Oh well, onto the next would-be Cassandra. 2007 anyone, because I'm rather busy this year, won't have time for a civil war.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Damn! I stocked up on all that ammo for nothing. This bit about different timelines is reading like those old "Crisis on Infinite Earths" comic books that I used to collect. Of course Titor could always say that in his past they didn't add that extra second on to 2006.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Ah the supporters of Titor will just repackage and respin what he said to fit their thinking,just like all the other threads of this ilk.No wonder things that are true get drowned in the flood of hoaxes and ruses

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Maybe this is the beginning of the military v. citizen war

news.bbc.co.uk...

GO TITOR!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well.......maybe we'll here a bit less on Titor now.....Thank whatever Power in The Universe....

Although I believe it is just about time for the 2012 enthusiasts to step up their march......

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
May I ask, in all seriousness, which of you ACTUALLY BELIEVE he is telling the truth?

And I dont mean little tidbits, I mean his whole time travel story...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Raideurs a secret Titor enthuist, don't let his tough exterior fool you, he has a "I love Titor" t-shirt (The t stands for Titor)

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I believe in the possibility of time travel, therefore i believe in the possibility of JT being from the future. And that's that.

What evidence is in his favour though?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hoax? Truth? Fiction? Fantasy? Whatever, still one of the most entertaining, creative pieces of work to ever presented on ATS.

I'm waiting for the Movie!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Glad to say that the closest thing to an american civil war that had happened around midnight last night for me was all the fireworks being shot off. It did sound an awful lot like a war zone from the movie though. Maybe that was JT's "civil war."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join