It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Freemasons win lawsuit against 'whistleblowers' site

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
hmmm interesting . this wouldnt surprise me though. they are a powerfull people and could get whatever they wanted to i believe . but i am not sure just a thought

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A GENUINE IMPORTANT COMPLAINT FROM ME TO THE OWNERS OF THE ABOVE TOP SECRET FORUM HERE.

I am a regular forum poster at many other popular UFO/conspiracy related internet forums like this. Firstly, going by all the material thats posted throughout this forum here thats related to the Freemason's and all the corrupt and evil deeds their doing around the world today, everyone here at this forum should easily know that the Freemason's are without a question of a doubt EVIL organisation setup to corruptly manipulate and deprive society (us) of lots of important truthfull information that we all should have every right to be entitled to knowing about, so they can decieptfully gain control of society (us) for the benefit of them getting their selfish monetry and evil gains from us.

It should be obvious by now to anyone who has read my prior post before this post in this thread here that TerraX is a Freemason who has set himself up here at this 'highly popular' UFO/conspiracy related forum (he done well too coz TerraX is abovetopsecret forum moderator) for the sole purpose of depriving as many readers as he can of this forum here of the CORE truth regarding evil world related Freemason organisation matters. The CORE of the truth of what the Freemason's are truthfully all about as well as also what they are up to too regarding some evil world related things, all the information can be found at gaiaguysnet website. (best informative website on the net, thats closer to revealing the truth then any other website on the net is)

If the owners of this website do not shortly sack TerraX from his responsible (corrupt) abovetopsecret forum moderator job that he holds here, I will take it apon myself to start many new posts on all the other 'popular' UFO/conspiracy related forums I regularly frequent with the sole purpose of imforming and letting everyone on those forums know to stay away from abovetopsecret forum as it is infected with Freemason's who have set themselves up as abovetopsecret forum moderators here for the sole purpose of distorting, lying and leading forum posters here away from the CORE of the truth of what the Freemason's are acually up to and doing. They also cleverly do this by throwing into the forum lots of disinformation about themselves as well as other UFO/conspiracy stuff too, even if it's not related to them too. They steer people away from the truth of what their doing, by them deliberately throwing into the UFO/conspiracy scene lots of further UFO/conspiracy related disinformation and nonsense then what the UFO/conspiracy already has. How is anyone in the UFO/conspiracy related scene going to know or work out what the truth is of what the Freemason's are doing, if the UFO/conspiracy related scene is littered with all this disinformation about them as well as about other stuff. Hardly anyone knows or works out what the real truth is because everyone's heads are confused and filled up with all this disinformation.

I urged the owners of abovetopsecret forum here to read my prior post I posted before this post (to make things easier, i posted my prior post below) and then to have a flick through this thread to see if theres any truth in what i am saying here about TerraX. I urge and plead with the owners of abovetopsecret forum here to do this, because I once again say that if the owners of this website do not shortly sack TerraX from his responsible (corrupt) abovetopsecret forum moderator job that he holds here, I will take it apon myself to start many new posts on all the other 'popular' UFO/conspiracy related forums I regularly frequent with the sole purpose of imforming and letting everyone on those forums know to stay away from abovetopsecret forum as it is infected with Freemason's who have set themselves up as abovetopsecret forum moderators here for the sole purpose of distorting, lying and leading forum posters here away from the CORE of the truth of what the Freemason's are acually up to and doing.

In case TerraX decides to delete my posts in this thread here or even if he decides to delete the entire thread of his here, I have already copied out all of the pages in this thread here to use and show as proof to support my claimds to all my fellow forum members at all the other UFO/conspiracy related forums I regularly post at.

My prior post before this post -

quote: Originally posted by TerraX
"I must say that excentric rituals within O.T.O. only will fuel suspicions of foul play on its members. I'm not saying those members are guilty of committing a crime, just that given human nature people will start to think the possibility is there. That's what you get when you do a lot of stuff behind closed doors."

Vestri:
I think that if anyone with a normal intellect brain in their heads goes over to gaiaguysnet website and has a thorough read at all the evidentual material proof which supports the alleged view/claim/fact from gaiaguysnet website that O.T.O. members are engaged in pedophilia, performing sick sadistic rituals acts on children as well as also committing all sorts of other evil crimes at all levels (governmental, media, police, ect) too, I think that if anyone with a normal intellectual brain in their head does this, that they should easily be able to work out in next to no time that O.T.O. members are guilty of all these supposed alleged crimes that gaiaguysnet claims they do. I believe Gaiaguysnet website have provided more then sufficent proof thats far beyond a reasonable doubt which supports all their astonishing claims about what O.T.O. members have done. I also think that anyone who is continuously publicising, protecting and continously making attempts to dispute /debunk what's at gaiaguysnet website as being all sheer nonsense and utter lies, and they doing this without providing any sort of material proof to use to backup their claims to debunk gaiaguysnet website (like how TerraX has been exactly doing here throughout this lengthy thread), I can't think of any legitimate good reason why they would be doing this because the crimes are very serious, but more importantly what type of person would like/want corrupt people representing them in the governmental, media, police department? I cannot see any legitimate good or valid reason why anyone would want to be continously making great efforts to dispute/debunk the OTO material at Gaiaguysnet as being sheer nonsense and lies, only unless they are a O.T.O. member or Freemason themself. Either that or they must be stupid I think. I can't see no legitimate good reason why TerraX would want to be continously going out of his way with all these attempts in this thread to debunk Gaiaguysnet website (without providing any proof), other then he could only be doing that because TerraX must be an O.T.O. member or Freemason himself. If anyone cares to look at some of any of Terrax's past posts (which are about half of all the posts posted in this thread), they should see plenty of things/comments he said which definitely suggests/supports this view, like as this in Terrax's quote from above - "I'm not saying those members are guilty of committing a crime". Why doesn't TerraX say the opposite of what his saying there because all of the things his said in this thread so far about this matter, proves that his thoroughly researched and definitely knows most of the OTO material posted at Gaiaguysnet website and as such TerraX should definitely know that theres plenty of material proof posted at Gaiaguysnet website which proves beyond a doubt that its a fact/proven that some OTO/Freemasons members are guilty of committing crimes! So whats TerraX doing starting off this thread here to debunk Gaiaguysnet website and then throughout this thread rigorously defending and protecting OTO/Freemason pedophiles and criminals if its not because his one of them is why?

[edit on 20-4-2006 by vestri]

[edited to correct page width; shortened the seperating line -nygdan]

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Nygdan]

[edit on 4-21-2006 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
would someone who knows who one of the abovetopsecret forum owners is, kindly please let them know that they must have a look at what I have said here in my prior post. I'm sure that the owners are sensible and good people and and as such would do the right and only sensible thing with Terrax here and that is to sack him from the corrupted responsible forum moderator job that he has decietfully set himself up with and holds here. Thanks for your co-operation and understanding fellow forum members and fellow truth seekers here. Vestri.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by vestri]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Dude, please, a little less paranoia.

To begin with, I don't think Terrax is a Mason, although he seems like a nice enough guy. Secondly, I don't think Terrax is a moderator either, because his ID says "Member" instead of "Moderator". Thirdly, I do know one moderator here who is a Mason, and since he hasn't replied to your posts, he apparently considers it of little or no consequence, so you shouldn't be worried about it.

Lastly, I don't know of any O.T.O. member and/or legitimate Thelemite who has ever been convicted of any sort of crime even resembling what those flakes at gaiaguys accuse them of. Defaming innocent people because of their religious beliefs may be OK in your book, but personally, I have a problem with it.

Originally posted by vestri
I urge and plead with the owners of abovetopsecret forum here to do this, because I once again say that if the owners of this website do not shortly sack TerraX from his responsible (corrupt) abovetopsecret forum moderator job that he holds here, I will take it apon myself to start many new posts on all the other 'popular' UFO/conspiracy related forums I regularly frequent with the sole purpose of imforming and letting everyone on those forums know to stay away from abovetopsecret forum

The only thing worse around here than threatening to blackmail the Three Amigos is to do it in a run-on sentence.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Masonic Light]

Cug

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
hmmm interesting . this wouldnt surprise me though. they are a powerfull people and could get whatever they wanted to i believe . but i am not sure just a thought

Well in an effort to get some actual discussion going...

How are they powerful people?
Who are they?
How do they use this power?

I'll give you a start and list some of the past Thelemites with any sort of influence in the secular world. (only one was a member of the O.T.O.)

MajGen John F. C. Fuller, who was a member of Crowley's A.'.A.'. had a falling out with Crowley in the 30's(?) had nothing to do with Thelema after that.

Jack Parsons. One of the founders of the JPL, Inventor of the JATO rocket, Killed when he dropped some explosives in his garage. (1952)

Jimmy Page, Guitarist for the Rock band Led Zeppelin. Never a member of the O.T.O. and might not be a Thelemite (but odds are he is)... but has a great interest in Crowley/Thelema.

And..... Well that's it

I'll be frank, if the O.T.O. managed to make Thelema into a large social/political movement I'd be giddy with delight. But that is just not in the cards anytime in the near and not so near future.

Oh BTW any Thelemic social/political movement would behave in the exact opposite way that people perceive the NWO acts.. IMHO it would be similar to the Libertarian Political Party. (and that's why I'm a registered Libertarian, it's the best fit for my Thelemic beliefs.)

vestri,

What are you talking about? How about answering the question I asked on the last page? IMHO it's better to talk that to post onesided rants.. this is a discussion board after all.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

because I once again say that if the owners of this website do not shortly sack TerraX from his responsible (corrupt) abovetopsecret forum moderator job that he holds here,

I find it incredibly ironic that a guy who insistst that people look at 'all the documets' and that slams other people for not having an 'intelligent brain in their heads' can see that TerraX is not a moderator.

I will take it apon myself to start many new posts on all the other 'popular' UFO/conspiracy related forums I regularly frequent with the sole purpose of imforming and letting everyone on those forums know to stay away from abovetopsecret forum as it is infected with Freemason's who have set themselves up as abovetopsecret forum moderators

So if people don't give in to your absurd demands, you're going to slander the board?

Most people here are capable of making a good arguement for their position and defending it. You, apparently, are not, and have to resort to threats to get your way.
Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We do not have a moderator here by the name of TerraX for a start.

Secondly, do not make threats towards this website. In this single instance, I will not ban your account for which direct threats are worthy of an instant ban.

Tone down the paranoia and get your facts straight first in the future.

My name is Simon Gray and I am a co-owner of this website.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

To begin with, I don't think Terrax is a Mason, although he seems like a nice enough guy. Secondly, I don't think Terrax is a moderator either, because his ID says "Member" instead of "Moderator".

Lastly, I don't know of any O.T.O. member and/or legitimate Thelemite who has ever been convicted of any sort of crime even resembling what those flakes at gaiaguys accuse them of. Defaming innocent people because of their religious beliefs may be OK in your book, but personally, I have a problem with it.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Masonic Light]

I was told TerraX was a moderator, but if his not, then I take that back then. I do however still believe that TerraX is still a mason though.

Thats right, how could you possibly know of any O.T.O. member and/or legitimate Thelemite who has ever been convicted of any sort of crime if none of them have ever been convicted of a crime, and thats the problem too, isn't it! Does that mean that no OTO/freemason member is guilty of committing any sort of crime then??? Are you a Mason too 'Masonic Light' because you've completely avoided talking about the issue thats at Gaiaguysnet. One of the issues is corruption going on within the OZ Governmental/Police/Judiciary system. I suppose you believe that corruption does'nt exists either? OTO/freemason members hold many position of power with the OZ Governmental/Police/Judiciary system, and if any of them were guilty of committing some of the supposed/claimed crimes (mentioned at gaiaguysnet), then do you think that any of these guilty OTO/freemason members would abuse their powerful (Governmental/Police/Judiciary) job positions that they hold, to avoid getting caught for their crime, given the severity of the crimes which
are in question here??? (listed at gaiaguysnet) If any of them are guilty of committing some of these supposed/claimed severe crimes, of course they would abuse their positions of power to avoid getting caught for their crimes, because
they are criminals is why. And thats why you don't know of any O.T.O. member and/or legitimate Thelemite who has ever been convicted of any sort of crime, because there is corruption going on is why.

Masonic Light, why don't you talk about some of the evidential material proof posted at Gaiaguysnet which totally support all these supposed OTO/freemason members crimes??

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I was told TerraX was a moderator, but if his not, then I take that back then. I do however still believe that TerraX is still a mason though.

Why? All Terrax did was ask a couple of questions.

Thats right, how could you possibly know of any O.T.O. member and/or legitimate Thelemite who has ever been convicted of any sort of crime if none of them have ever been convicted of a crime, and thats the problem too, isn't it! Does that mean that no OTO/freemason member is guilty of committing any sort of crime then???

There have been Masons and O.T.O. members who have been convicted of crimes. These have also been expelled from Masonry and O.T.O. But the fact that no legitimate O.T.O. members have been convicted of the crimes that gaiaguys accuse them of tells me that the problem seems to lie with the logic of the webmasters of gaiaguys rather than the Australian judicial system.

Are you a Mason too 'Masonic Light' because you've completely avoided talking about the issue thats at Gaiaguysnet.

Yes, Sherlock, I'm a Mason. And you obviously haven't read this thread, because I've voiced my opinion of gaiaguys website very clearly here.

OTO/freemason members hold many position of power with the OZ Governmental/Police/Judiciary system, and if any of them were guilty of committing some of the supposed/claimed crimes (mentioned at gaiaguysnet), then do you think that any of these guilty OTO/freemason members would abuse their powerful (Governmental/Police/Judiciary) job positions that they hold, to avoid getting caught for their crime, given the severity of the crimes which
are in question here??? (listed at gaiaguysnet)

As much as I hate addressing run-on sentences, I'll state this much: I don't think that anyone in the government, police, or judicial system in Australia is a member of O.T.O. I sincerely doubt you could produce evidence showing that one single Australian government official, cop, or judge is an O.T.O. member. As for gaiaguys, all they give is accusations, but not even an ounce of proof.

As for any of them being Masons, that's another story. Yes, some are probably Masons, but that's besides the point. Masonry and O.T.O. are two completely different organizations, although gaiaguys have confused themselves by linking them together (gaiaguys are apparently confused a lot).

Masonic Light, why don't you talk about some of the evidential material proof posted at Gaiaguysnet which totally support all these supposed OTO/freemason members crimes??

Because (news flash) there isn't any.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Masonic Light]

Cug

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So pick something that you feel is substantial evidence, post why you feel it is so, and we will talk about it.

NOTE: this is something I have been asking for some time.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

A GENUINE IMPORTANT COMPLAINT FROM ME TO THE OWNERS OF THE ABOVE TOP SECRET FORUM HERE.
I am a regular forum poster at many other popular UFO/conspiracy related internet forums like this. Firstly, going by all the material thats posted throughout this forum here thats related to the Freemason's and all the corrupt and evil deeds their doing around the world today, everyone here at this forum should easily know that the Freemason's are without a question of a doubt EVIL organisation setup to corruptly manipulate and deprive society (us) of lots of important truthfull information that we all should have every right to be entitled to knowing about, so they can decieptfully gain control of society (us) for the benefit of them getting their selfish monetry and evil gains from us.
It should be obvious by now to anyone who has read my prior post before this post in this thread here that TerraX is a Freemason who has set himself up here at this 'highly popular' UFO/conspiracy related forum (he done well too coz TerraX is abovetopsecret forum moderator) for the sole purpose of depriving as many readers as he can of this forum here of the CORE truth regarding evil world related Freemason organisation matters. The CORE of the truth of what the Freemason's are truthfully all about as well as also what they are up to too regarding some evil world related things, all the information can be found at gaiaguysnet website. (best informative website on the net, thats closer to revealing the truth then any other website on the net is)
If the owners of this website do not shortly sack TerraX from his responsible (corrupt) abovetopsecret forum moderator job that he holds here,

Nice little slander attempt Vestri. Maybe I should file a complaint against you but since you've been wrong on so many accounts I think your emberrassing, self-humiliating posts are punishment enough. I'm not a moderator here nor am I a freemason. Others here freely admit that they are masons and since you don't address them I suspect your beef is strictly with me. Are you being totally honest with the posts you made or are other matters involved? Core of truth huh? People like you know nothing.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by TerraX]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Vestri,

Who told you that TerraX was an ATS moderator? My guess is that it was gaiguys himself (Dyson Devine) who has recently been recruiting internet pawns to attack TerraX on various forums, an indication to me that Dyson is highly jealous and threatened by TerraX's intelligence and expertise.

Furthermore, TerraX has been considerably quiet on this thread, while others have been quite vocal. So, yes, why target TerraX?

You're wrong on at least two accounts, so do you suppose you could eat some humble pie and offer TerraX and ATS an apology for your laughable, inane rant?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogelfire
Vestri,

Who told you that TerraX was an ATS moderator? My guess is that it was gaiguys himself (Dyson Devine) who has recently been recruiting internet pawns to attack TerraX on various forums, an indication to me that Dyson is highly jealous and threatened by TerraX's intelligence and expertise.

Why are they attacking TerraX? I sort of had a sneaking suspicion that Vestri was one of those gaiaguys, the way he's been prancing around here plugging them.

Maybe this time we've discovered a real conspiracy, this time against TerraX by gaiaguys.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Gosh, oh golly, I'm so right at times I scare myself!

The source I suspected as generating "the conspiracy to attack TerraX" is FIGU, Billy Meier's official website and discussion board. I figured gaiaguys and Vestri were carrying on a conversation there, and (being right and scaring myself) I did a quick search, and here goes part of it:

"Gaiaguysnet: "Incidentally, thanks very much for the defence on TerrarUBICON's "Above Top Secret" thread about us."(www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Hi Dyson, I thought I'd post here the post you mention I posted there at abovetopsecret forum as its self explanatory in showing what type some of the situations are which Gaiaguysnet finds itself in and is up against too if Gaiaguysnet trys to defend itself from any Gaiaguysnet some of these other popular UFO/Conspiracy related forums. " (Vestri then posts his long rant here to the FIGU site for the benefit of the members there.)

So, I gather that Vestri was so enamored by Dyson's dazzling IQ and his questionably dazzling (?!) link to gaiaguys that he was compelled to come here and jump to their defense and attack TerraX in the process. You see, Dyson has been engaging a number of people from the FIGU forum to go to other forums to pick on TerraX as a "paid disinformation agent, agent provacateur, evil and deceitful Freemason, etc. etc. etc." when in actuality he appears to be nothing more than Dyson's personal nemesis.

Dyson says he would post here personally but "technical difficulties" preclude him from doing so. Could those "difficulties" mean he's been banned along with Michael Horn?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by vogelfire]

[edit on 2-5-2006 by vogelfire]

Cug

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogelfire
You see, Dyson has been engaging a number of people from the FIGU forum to go to other forums to pick on TerraX who is a "paid disnformation agent, agent provacateur, evil Freemason, etc. etc. etc." since he appears to be nothing more than Dyson's personal nemesis.

Oh dear, that's funny.

If those fellows can't spot the raving Thelemite posting in this thread :waves:, or the Masons here. How can people put any weight to their interpretation of Thelemic books as evil? They seem to lack any sort of reading skills whatsoever.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They now have an honoured place in the list of my favourite paranoid websites, alongside Ephesians 5-11 and Freemasonrywatch.

Absolute gold.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Vestri:

I can only speak on my own account and knowledge on this topic but when it comes to freemasons they are typical of all men, some are good and some are evil like all that exists.

WE would likely agree that the leadership in masonry is either deliberately evil or corrupted by higher controlling agents in a best case scenario.

The truly sad thing about masonry is this: you never get a simple answer to a simple question like: what are you guys about anyways?

Most people that join masonry do it for money and power... which you so rightly point out is the most overt purpose of that organization existing. But we would also agree that it has an ultimate purpose too, a quasi religious secret knowledge cult that probably has both positive and negative aspects.

Like I have said in past, I for one do not trust that the leadership of said cult to do the 'right thing' when the time comes to do it.

See even though I am not a mason I do know what masonry is about... about putting forth an agenda to lead all of humanity towards.. it can be positive or negative and it depends on the leaders thereof. This is an ancient and even timeless endeavour such that the arcana of it confuses even the most intelligent of its members.

I love to toy with them and their mumbo jumbo because the vast majority of masons do their deed to defend the craft yet not UNDERSTANDING what it is about.

That is the proof that for most masons it is about social rather than personal and societal advancement.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yes, Freemasons never give an answer. Why? Simple, because they worship the Dragon God Osiris (and his son Horus, the phallus of the Dragon). They are pagans and know that if their schtick is revealed they would be called devil worshippers. So they hide their cult by claiming they worship YHVH and that they just give him different names. Make no mistake though- the God of Masonry is the Serpent, the source of evil, the being who we in Christianity call SATAN. All masons know this. Baal, Osiris, Apollyon- it doesn't matter what you call this solar deity, this serpent/dragon God of masonry, he is Satan according to the Bible. PERIOD. my opinion, I am not even going to open up the issue on the whole symbology of masonry being connected with hardcore witchcraft and Satanism, from everything from pathetic dung beetles used in ancient Egypt and Canaan to honour Satan's difamed name as "Lord of the flies" from Pentagrams and reverse crosses, no that's a whole new can of worms which YOU (who want's to know what or who Masonry worships) will need to do your own research on.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Masons on this board have repeatedly answered questions about the motivations for joining, and the goals of the organisation. I actually addressed one of your questions yesterday, denythestatusquo. The fact that you cannot seem to absorb the answers is not an indictment on us.

As for the dragon-worship bollocks: keep it coming. I nearly pissed myself laughing.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
sorry, please delete

[edit on 2-5-2006 by vogelfire]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join