It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Freemasons win lawsuit against 'whistleblowers' site

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Masons worship the Dragon God. Who is Osiris other than the Dragon God of Egypt? Who is Baal other than the Dragon God of Canaan? Who is Apollo-python other than the Dragon God of Greece? It's the same deity, the same concept over and over again, slightly repackaged for each region, but the same being- Satan.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Masons worship the Dragon God. Who is Osiris other than the Dragon God of Egypt?

The Egyptians didn't worship a "dragon god". Maybe you've confused them with the Chinese?

Who is Apollo-python other than the Dragon God of Greece?

Apollo was a humanoid figure with blonde hair riding a chariot and playing the lyre. It was Apollo who slew Python in Greek mythology, they were obviously not the same.

It's the same deity, the same concept over and over again, slightly repackaged for each region, but the same being- Satan.

The repacking part is right, but methinks your timeline is wrong. "Satan" appears to be a repackaging of the Egyptian deity Set (who was not, by the way, a dragon).

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
First Masonic light

-Apollo and Python were the same deity before Rome civilized itself slightly with a Republic. Apollo was the light aspect, Python was darkness. Druidism didn't make the distinction the Cybeline priests did, a reason why the Romans wiped them out as a "cult" later on (in essence, they were a mirror image of an earlier era in the Greco-Roman civilization). The same goes for Typhon who was worshipped in Minoa, as well as Chronos and the Titans who were also worshipped earlier on. In fact, Hera in her Minoan form gave birth to Typhon. The rabbis identified Apollo (Abbadon) as Satan.
- Osiris was often portrayed as a Dragon, his son Horus as well :

The Serpent’s Many Roles

The role of the serpent was prominent in Egyptian culture. The serpent symbolized the beginning and end of time, and symbolized fertility. In ancient Egypt, as in many cultures, the ouroborus, a snake swallowing its tail, was a symbol of rejuvenation and eternity, an endless cycle of beginnings and endings.23 The serpent represented both good and bad: life energy, resurrection, wisdom, power, cunning, death, darkness, evil, and corruption.24

Perhaps the most potent symbol in Egypt was the uraeus, worn by the Pharaoh as a golden emblem on the forehead as a sort of crown; it was the symbol of supreme rulers, and a symbol of Pharaoh’s power.25 Depicted on the uraeus was a cobra, a fiery snake that spit fire at Pharaoh’s enemies.26 Serpents at the side of the uraeus represent the goddesses who drove out the enemies of Ra, the sun god.27 The uraeus was also thought to possess magical powers since Egyptians believed it to be the magical eye of the god Horus.28 Also shown wearing the uraeus was the powerful goddess Isis, consort of the god Osiris.29

Most demons in Egyptian lore were "fanciful creations," but the greatest demon was the serpent Apophis, enemy of Osiris, Isis, and Horus, whose attacks on the sun god Ra were repelled by serpent spells and weapons cast by the four sons of Horus.30 Water snakes were associated with chaos: the four members of the primeval gods were sometimes shown as serpents.31 Serpents play a role in The Egyptian Book of the Dead: as the Sun journeys through the sky, it becomes a serpent in order to battle other serpents along the way.32

From early life to after death, the gods pervaded Egyptian life. Egyptians feared and revered snakes, seeing some as protectors and others as enemies;33 therefore, some gods were given serpent attributes to show their power and to give protection against enemies. The serpent’s shedding of its skin caused it to be associated with gods of time, such as Nehebkaw.34 Nehebkaw, also known as Nehebu-Kau, was a minor snake god from about 1500 B.C., the son of Geb, god of the earth. He ate seven cobras, and so offers protection against snakebites. Nehebu-Kau is also one of the guardians of the Egyptian kings in the afterlife.35

Perhaps the most important and feared god was the sun god Ra (or Re),36 who was portrayed as a man with the head of a hawk or falcon, crowned with a solar disk surrounded by the sacred asp, the serpentine form of cobra goddess Wadjet.37 Ra, the creator god and sun god, was worshiped circa 3000 B.C. until 400 A.D., but in an earlier form was known as Amun, a god revered at Thebes as a snake deity, representing immortality and "endless renewal."38 Ra was sometimes depicted as an underworld god, "Ra in Osiris," riding his boat in human form with a ram’s head, and accompanied by snake goddess Wadjet.39 Wadjet, also known as Edjo or Ejo, was the goddess of Lower Egypt, and was usually depicted as an asp, a name for the Egyptian cobra (Naja haje).40 Wadjet created the papyrus swamps of the delta and was the wet nurse of the god Horus. Her serpent symbol coiling around Ra’s sun disc symbolized Ra’s power of destruction and ability to deliver quick vengeance against enemies.41 Wadjet was often depicted as a snake that spewed out flaming poison.42

Several gods of the underworld were associated with snakes. Kebechet, a chthonic snake goddess, was involved in the cult of the dead and depicted as a serpent.43 Neheb-Ka, a goddess usually represented with the head of a serpent, was identified with by the dead person.44 Renenutet, who guarded the pharaoh in the form of a cobra, was connected to both life and death. She was a snake goddess with fertility aspects, depicted as a human or in the form of a hooded cobra, causing her to resemble Wadjet. Her gaze had the power to conquer enemies. Her connection to death was that she was considered a magical power in the linen bandages swathing pharaoh in death.45

Some gods were not given attributes of serpents, but were portrayed with serpents to show their power, or presented as having the powers to repel snakes and other threatening creatures. Uatchit, a form of the goddess of love, Hathor, and identified with the northern sky at sunrise, was sometimes shown with a serpent around her scepter.46 A more important god, Horus, the sky god worshiped throughout Egypt from about 3000 B.C. until 400 A.D, was the son of Osiris and Isis. He was revered in two forms, as Horus the Child (Harpokrates) and Horus the elder. As a child, commonly depicted suckling on Isis’ knee, he appeared on amulets giving protection against crocodiles, snakes, scorpions, lions and other dangerous animals.47 Some steles and plaques show Horus standing on or next to serpents he has overcome.48

Source: cana.userworld.com...

Now, I don't like the spin this article claims (that these deities were often portrayed as or next to serpents because they were perceived as the conquering force. Maybe later on but definitely not early in the "purer" forms of these religions). I also disagree with you assesment that Satan and Set are the same, Set was for Aeons the main God of Egypt ,after the conquest of the region by the Greeks did Set start being identified with foreign meddling.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Masons worship the Dragon God.

How do you figure this?

It has no basis in any reality that I've been a part of.

Freemasonry recognises a Supreme Being, not a created fallen angel.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
How did I figure it out? That's easy:

1)Pagans worshipped the serpent God (the name might have changed from Apollo to Baal, to some other solar deity but it's the same single being slightly repackaged).

2) Freemasonry has "distilled" the essence of all these beliefs for it's members, it is a continuation of the mystery cults.

3) New Masons are then told that this "Grand architect" is the same God of the Bible (Which unsurprisingly leads to confusion since YHVH is not Baal's father, and Judaism wasn't stolen from the Canaanites, or Christ is Mithras, or any other conspiracy theory a 2 year old may concot for difamation)

4)When Masons are then accused of believing in a fraud they attack Christians saying that we came up with the idea that they worship pagan idols.

....and it's that easy.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

How did I figure it out? That's easy:

1)Pagans worshipped the serpent God (the name might have changed from Apollo to Baal, to some other solar deity but it's the same single being slightly repackaged).

2) Freemasonry has "distilled" the essence of all these beliefs for it's members, it is a continuation of the mystery cults.

3) New Masons are then told that this "Grand architect" is the same God of the Bible (Which unsurprisingly leads to confusion since YHVH is not Baal's father, and Judaism wasn't stolen from the Canaanites, or Christ is Mithras, or any other conspiracy theory a 2 year old may concot for difamation)

4)When Masons are then accused of believing in a fraud they attack Christians saying that we came up with the idea that they worship pagan idols.

....and it's that easy.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Nakash]

Wow, that's so messed up I'm not sure how to begin...

1. Pagans worshipped lots of gods. Like many fundamentalist Christians, you seem preoccupied with the concept of the serpent/dragon because it's quasi-related to Satan. Once again, there are a myriad of gods who were worshipped by the ancient pagan cultures of the world.

2. Says you, mate. I'm keen to see you back this up with something other than your own opinion. Freemasonry is not a religion, although Masonic literature incorporates philosophical concepts from all corners of the world, in the interests of gaining broader wisdom. It describes itself as a peculiar system of morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols. Much of that allegory comes from Christianity and Judaism, although I'm sure it also incorporates archetypal symbolism from pre-Christian cultures and schools of thought. This does not means that Freemasonry represents the creeds or goals of those cultures / schools. Your methodology for arriving at point #2 is profoundly flawed in some way, dude.

3. The Grand Architect is simply the Creator of All. Freemasonry doesn't care much what we call him/her. There is no secret identity for this deity. The Creator is simply the Creator. It's a really basic concept. I hope that some people can understand how ludicrous is appears to us Masons when someone from outside the fraternity comes along and "reveals" the secret identity of the God we recognise. The criteria for our deity is simple: The Creator of the universe. I can't stress this enough. Call the guy God, YHWH, or Allah. Whatever. To worship some kind of dragon/serpent/demon/flying spaghetti monster would be completely converse to the most basic tenets of Freemasonry.

4. You did come up with the idea. The medieval fear and paranoia that pervades fundamentalist thought NECESSITATES demons behind bushes and devils whispering in the ears of the unsuspecting. We simply acknowledge and pay homage to the Creator. It's that simple. Check out some of the vast reservoir of Masonic literature if you don't believe me. You won't find any of your serpent/dragon/flying spaghetti monster fantasies in there.

You've been fed some really bad data, mate.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

You can't say that and remain consistent. If Masons worship Osiris under the title "Grand Architect", then the same logic tells us that Christians worship Mithras - Dionysus under the name of "Christ". That much, at least, is obvious, according to your argument.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

-Apollo and Python were the same deity before Rome civilized itself slightly with a Republic.

Apollo and Python were Greek, not Roman.

The rabbis identified Apollo (Abbadon) as Satan.

What rabbis?

- Osiris was often portrayed as a Dragon, his son Horus as well :

By whom? The source you quoted didn't say anything about Osiris or Horus being portrayed as dragons (although it DID mention that they were considered the slayers of said serpents).

I also disagree with you assesment that Satan and Set are the same, Set was for Aeons the main God of Egypt ,after the conquest of the region by the Greeks did Set start being identified with foreign meddling.

Yes, for a long time Set was considered the chief deity. The Pharoahs delighted to call themselves "Beloved of Set". What is of interest in this regard is that Setians ruled the Empire at the the time of the Hebrew Exodus. It is not only possible, but probable, that the Isrealites adopted the chief god of their enemies as their own devil.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
OK, I know Apollo was originally a Greek deity before being called Mercurius by the Romans (yet it's the same deity). The rabbis called Apollo "Abbadon" just like they called Hadad "Beelzebub". Jesus Christ did the same thing, so I have to say that there's something here out of place. Osiris and Horus were in earlier times identified as the Dragon/Serpent themselves (why Pharaohs used the sepent staff and adorned their coffins with serpents- protection and power from their gods) of course the legend changed from it's purer forms as civilization picked up pace. Here's a fine essay on how the serpent was a recurring theme in ancient pagan creeds:

www.blackherbals.com...

I in fact believe Q the winged serpent of the Aztecs, is probably a highly distorted version of Thoth. They had in fact 6 (count it, 6 ) Serpent Gods- Chicomecoatl,Cihuacoatl,Coatlicue,Mixcoatl,Quetzalcoatl,Xiuhcoatl.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

OK, I know Apollo was originally a Greek deity before being called Mercurius by the Romans (yet it's the same deity).

Mercurius was actually the Roman version of Hermes. The solar deity was called "Apollo" by both the Greeks and Romans.

The rabbis called Apollo "Abbadon" just like they called Hadad "Beelzebub". Jesus Christ did the same thing, so I have to say that there's something here out of place.

Again, what rabbis? What were their names? And where is Jesus quoted saying anything about Apollo or Abaddon?

Osiris and Horus were in earlier times identified as the Dragon/Serpent themselves (why Pharaohs used the sepent staff and adorned their coffins with serpents- protection and power from their gods) of course the legend changed from it's purer forms as civilization picked up pace.

I must disagree. Neither Osiris or Horus were depicted as reptilian. Osiris was depicted as a man with green skin, due to his relation with agriculture. Horus was originally depicted with the head of a falcon, although it was eventually modified to a hawk (re: the Chaldean Oracles of Zoroaster, which say that he is God having the head of a hawk).

The Uraeus serpent symbolized royalty in Egypt, and perhaps carried esoteric meanings as did serpents in other cultures. For example, in India, Shiva is depicted with a cobra around his neck. The serpent in Hinduism represents kundalini, and, in my opinion, means the same thing in the Egyptian, Jewish, and Christian mythologies.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Apollo and Python were the same deity before Rome civilized itself slightly with a Republic.

?

Apollo and Python were greek, from the oracle at delphi, predating the city of rome.

The orignial god worshipped at delphi is thought by most, from what I understand, to have been something like Demeter or the Magna Mater, with Python in association, hence the Pythian Preistess. Apollo's cult later took over the shrine.

Meuller had some intersting things to say about the dragon. He felt that the dragon, as slayed by the hero, such as with Apollo and the python, etc, was a very old myth about the stuggle of the sun, each morning, as it rises, against the dragon, the dark.

masonic light
in India, Shiva is depicted with a cobra around his neck

And even the buddha mediated in the shade provided by a giant hooded cobra.

India is also where the Naga serpents were possibly worshipped in pre-vedic times.

Its perhaps not surprising that there are serpent gods everywhere, since there are serpents everywhere. There are also bull gods pretty much everywhere that there are bulls, etc.

Osiris and Horus were in earlier times identified as the Dragon/Serpent themselves

Where?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Where? Osiris's wife Isis had a personification by the name of Wadjet (in some legends she nursed Horus herself apart from Isis as a seperate deity). Wadjet was a serpent and Queen of serpents, Horus and Osiris were often lumped together as a single God (ie: Horus was often denoted as the "Phallus of the Dragon" because after Set supposedly sliced Osiris up, the Phallus was the only part missing, Horus was in some cases the son, in others the reincarnation of Osiris after Isis ressurected him) and Wadjet was perceived as the progenitor of Horus. Therefore Horus (who was the same as Osiris later on) was the serpent God and son of the Dragon. It's simple really. The pagans had primitive trinities and complex concepts of "emanations" of their gods.

www.touregypt.net...

pic of Wadjet (ie: primitve Isis, when Ra was still the main God of Egypt)

reminds me of Q frankly.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by vestri

I was told TerraX was a moderator, but if his not, then I take that back then. I do however still believe that TerraX is still a mason though.

Why? All Terrax did was ask a couple of questions.

The give away that TerraX is a freemason is in what he was saying and how he was commenting about this matter, and balony TerraX only asked a couple of questions too.

Originally posted by vestriAre you a Mason too 'Masonic Light' because you've completely avoided talking about the issue thats at Gaiaguysnet.

There have been Masons and O.T.O. members who have been convicted of crimes. These have also been expelled from Masonry and O.T.O. But the fact that no legitimate O.T.O. members have been convicted of the crimes that gaiaguys accuse them of tells me that the problem seems to lie with the logic of the webmasters of gaiaguys rather than the Australian judicial system.

Yes, Sherlock, I'm a Mason. And you obviously haven't read this thread, because I've voiced my opinion of gaiaguys website very clearly here.

Originally posted by Masonic Light:
OTO/freemason members hold many position of power with the OZ Governmental/Police/Judiciary system, and if any of them were guilty of committing some of the supposed/claimed crimes (mentioned at gaiaguysnet), then do you think that any of these guilty OTO/freemason members would abuse their powerful (Governmental/Police/Judiciary) job positions that they hold, to avoid getting caught for their crime, given the severity of the crimes which
are in question here??? (listed at gaiaguysnet)

Of course any guilty OTO/freemason members would abuse their powerful (Governmental/Police/Judiciary) job positions that they hold to avoid getting caught for their crime, and if you believe that they won't, then your a dumb fool, and if your not, then your only saying that because your a freemason.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by vestri]

Cug

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Of course any guilty OTO/freemason members would abuse their powerful (Governmental/Police/Judiciary) job positions that they hold to avoid getting caught for their crime, and if you believe that they won't, then your a dumb fool, and if your not, then your only saying that because your a freemason.

Again Name some names!

Who is in power?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogelfire
Vestri,

Who told you that TerraX was an ATS moderator? My guess is that it was gaiguys himself (Dyson Devine) who has recently been recruiting internet pawns to attack TerraX on various forums, an indication to me that Dyson is highly jealous and threatened by TerraX's intelligence and expertise.

Why are they attacking TerraX? I sort of had a sneaking suspicion that Vestri was one of those gaiaguys, the way he's been prancing around here plugging them.

Maybe this time we've discovered a real conspiracy, this time against TerraX by gaiaguys.

I don't know anyone at gaiaguysnet, I'm just going by the evidential information I read at gaiaguysnet.

And where does TerraX's intelligence and expertise lay, may I ask? If you ask me, I say it lays in TerraX being at interlectual fool level, and is why gaiaguysnet probably never bothered to defend themselves here in this thread against what people are saying about them here, is because the topic of this tread is all about high level governmental/judicioury corruption against Gaiaguysnet, and is the only reason why the Australian OTO Freemasons won the lawsuit against Gaiaguysnet, which therefore makes this 'Australian Freemasons win the lawsuit against whistleblower site' thread, a stupid thread based on false crap, and it also makes it a corrupted thread because of it's infestation of Freemason posters here too. That is why I believe Gaiaguysnet probably never bothered to post anything here to defend themselves with, because I'm sure that Gaiaguysnet are aware that all of the people who been posting their opinion and view here (which is in oposition against the Gaiaguysnet website claims) in this thread, are either a bunch of dumb fools or are either a bunch freemasons. On that basis, I don't blame gaiaguysnet for not bothering to waste any of their time to post anything here then. That is what I reckon anyway.

Cug

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
APO PANTOS KAKODAIMONOS!

There I feel better now.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Vestri,

Three different times, you've just called everyone on this site who disagrees with your rather questionable position "fools". That's not only immature and childish, but is in violation of membership rules (you may actually want to read them sometime). If you can't debate like an adult, perhaps you would feel more comfortable on the Toys R Us forum.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Vestri,

Three different times, you've just called everyone on this site who disagrees with your rather questionable position "fools". That's not only immature and childish, but is in violation of membership rules (you may actually want to read them sometime). If you can't debate like an adult, perhaps you would feel more comfortable on the Toys R Us forum.

Hey Masonic Light, you should stop talking crap because only a fool wouldn't noticed some of the crap thats dribbled out of your mouth so far in this thread in relation to some of the things you've said that was in regards to giving your opinion and interpretation of questioning the validity some of the material proof that was posted at gaiaguysnet website. Did you see what type some of the material proof was that is listed at gaiaguysnet website, and have you thoroughly researched some of it too, or are you a fool???

And to prove my point to everyone here about how you like to speak crap, please show the proof to support your claim that you just said about me there that I have on "Three different times, you've just called everyone on this site who disagrees with your rather questionable position fools."?? I have never said no such thing! I have only said and made out that if anyone thoroughly researchers some of the material proof thats listed at Gaiaguysnet website to do with some past OTO/freemason organisation and members corrupt/criminal activities, and that if they don't come to the conclusion that some, if not all of it is legit, that I think that they either haven't researched it thorough enough to know whats going on, or that they are either a fool for not being able to make sense of it. Look back and see if I had said that? I also then went on to say that I take the view that anyone who appears to have a reasonable ammount of knowledge about what some of the type of evidential material proof that is listed at Gaiaguysnet website, and that for no apparent good reason are continuely making attempts in trying to discredit the material posted at Gaiaguysnet as being all nonsense, (like TerraX) and if they clearer don't appear to be a fool, that in my opinion I hold the belief/view that they only must be doing that because they are a freemason. Who or what type of person would to defend or protect sick pedophile's or criminal people working in government services then????

So why don't you prove to everyone here that I'm the one who's talking crap here about you in this post, Masonic Light, and not thats it's you who's talking crap here about me!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Vestri,

Yours was undoubtedly and by far the stupidest post I've ever read here, and, believe me, I've seen some doozies. If ranting about absolutely nothing was an art form, you'd be a Picasso.

Have fun.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Masonic Light, why don't you talk about some of the evidential material proof posted at Gaiaguysnet which totally support all these supposed OTO/freemason members crimes??

So pick something that you feel is substantial evidence, post why you feel it is so, and we will talk about it.

NOTE: this is something I have been asking for some time.

Vestri, Can you do as Cug suggests, or are you now suggesting that members here read and study gaiaguys.net in order to understand what you are saying? As you probably know, gaiaguys is a complex, convoluted website filled with all kinds of material. Some people here, myself included, have already checked it out.

Wouldn't it be easier if you simply posted what you feel is substantial evidence with an explanation of why you feel it is so? Perhaps then we can actually discuss some of your concerns. It would be a good idea to include a direct link to your soure as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join