It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Freemasons win lawsuit against 'whistleblowers' site

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb
You have totally missed my point. I was saying that just because something appears on their site doesn't mean it is not true. There have been many newspaper articles on this as well.

I have stated in this thread already that I don't think the OTO was involved. But do think that there is truth to Dr Michaelsons other claims.

Once again speaking of conspiracies I am continually amazed how many people post on this thread with out posting on other threads. Even more amazed that people who only sign up are so versed on the functions of the forum. Gee if i didn't know better I would think it is all the same person cowardly hiding behind different usernames.

Edited to fix quote box.....I guess i am not as proficient as these new members???

I actually don't think I have missed your point. I certainly believe that there might be some truth to some of the things posted on that website, but most on the stuff on there tends to trigger my bull# radar, so I choose to acquire my information from more reliable sources.

I'm sorry that I missed your earlier OTO statement, but I haven't read this topic thoroughly. I'm not a member myself, but I know members of the organisation, and I just think that it's very very wrong to accuse innocent people of child rape/abuse.

I too believe that there is some truth to some of the claims made by Reina Michaelson, but she really should do proper research before she starts accusing people. Accusing people of such serious offences without any valid proof is unacceptable.

A lot of these claims are based on the infamous "satanic ritual abuse" cases, and it should not be forgotten that these cases were often based on a phenomenon called false memories, something I have encountered several times as a psychology student.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
"Once again speaking of conspiracies I am continually amazed how many people post on this thread with out posting on other threads. Even more amazed that people who only sign up are so versed on the functions of the forum. Gee if i didn't know better I would think it is all the same person cowardly hiding behind different usernames. "posted by tkmelb on 14-12-2006

Yeah right, like: anyone who doesn't agree with me, well it must just be all one person! Or are you just easily amazed?
I ignored this sort of comment previously but I see you're accusing other people too (unless they're really me).

I entered this forum after following the developments of the gaiaguys site for about 2 years, following the material & accusations they posted, the court cases that followed and the judgement that is the topic of this thread. I only ever came to this site to hear opinions & info on this one specific story, unlike yourself who found the story on this site.

"The second place I found it was here, in this very thread. I found the giaguys site from here
So to infer that I must be crazy for following the giaguys is a total mistake on your behalf. " posted by tkmelb on 10-12-2006

I think, from the level of informed input on this topic, there's more than a few people like me, ie who have been following this story from one viewpoint or another & came here specifically to join this discussion. Because its a pretty specific topic - one legal judgement, between an obscure religious group and a whacked-out website. I did browse around some of the other topics, but I didn't come here to find (or invent) a new conspiracy theory, and shapes of faces in the mountains really don't interest me.

I'm not really sure why anyone would bother with this multiple identity scenario you seem to enjoy cooking up, but why not raise it with moderators/administrators? I'm sure they could easily check if they have several users at the one email address.
Seriously, here's your chance - if you think you're onto something, good, now follow through with it, take it to the next level.

Or, you could just continue with the "continually amazed" innuendo that seems to have become your signature.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Richard67]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard67

I entered this forum after following the developments of the gaiaguys site for about 2 years, following the material & accusations they posted, the court cases that followed and the judgement that is the topic of this thread. I only ever came to this site to hear opinions & info on this one specific story, unlike yourself who found the story on this site.

"The second place I found it was here, in this very thread. I found the giaguys site from here
So to infer that I must be crazy for following the giaguys is a total mistake on your behalf. " posted by tkmelb on 10-12-2006

I think, from the level of informed input on this topic, there's more than a few people like me, ie who have been following this story from one viewpoint or another & came here specifically to join this discussion. Because its a pretty specific topic - one legal judgement, between an obscure religious group and a whacked-out website. I did browse around some of the other topics, but I didn't come here to find (or invent) a new conspiracy theory, and shapes of faces in the mountains really don't interest me.

And yet with all this supposed research you have done you have added absolutely zero to this thread, except to question me.

Your disregard of this site is appalling as without it you would not be able to take your pot shots from behind your keyboard.

I am not amazed at all, in fact I was trying to be somewhat polite and subtle in what i thought of your posting. I am not going to waste my time researching whether you have more than one accounts, although I am sure checking you IP address would be a start although that is easy to cloak, as I do have a life and the concerns of a keyboard warrior are hardly on my things to do list.

Have a great christmas,

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Suzy,

and you trust your politicians? .. I find it interesting you don't go attack skull & bones when your president & most of his right hand people are also skull & bones people. they have rituals too you know? I find it interesting you only attack masons who have NOTHING to do with the O.T.O. in australia, why attack innocents here when your past president commited murder & also had an affair commited adultry clinton did all that and he too got away with it. Why? skull & bones member, so are every bush male going back to the first male in the bush family. There is a long line of who's who in military & navy & white house who have been skull & bones members & they get away with it all cause they CANNOT be touched . Stop bashing innocents on here suzy look in the mirror & grow up go attack skull & bones leave innocent masons be. Stop accusing the wrong people the more you persist the more you won't be liked or tolerated on here.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
terraX & others I know to be innocent,

I see who is spearheading the attack on ATS its dyson, he is manipulating all the attacks thus far, dyson best back off if he doesn't want a lawsuit brought & loss of his website .. completely I mean the deletion of his site and if lawsuit is brought the damages sought on behalf of all innocent who have been falsely slandered could reach very high $ , slander is libel by the way those who are attacking ATS members . I'm not being mean I'm telling it like it is. Those attacking ATS members your chat is being copied & printed, if you desist right NOW , I might be persuaded not to take this to a judge & jury. The decision is yours ....

Sincerly,

Dragon

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisticDragon
Those attacking ATS members your chat is being copied & printed, if you desist right NOW , I might be persuaded not to take this to a judge & jury. The decision is yours ....

Sincerly,

Dragon

Threatening to sue fellow ATS members is not a good way to be respected around here. As from now on i will dismiss anything you write as that crackpot who threatens to sue usernames on this forum for saying thing about other usernames. I think it would be very hard in court to claim defamation of a username.

I can see the court case now: tkmelb for calling Mysticdragon a crackpot we award whoever this person really is 1 million dollars because you have defamed them even though no one in the public knows who this person is and your claim may have affected this posters reputation on one internet site and cost them user points.

So until people start using real names get off the whole "i will sue you." We have MODS here that take care of people that infringe the rules of the site.

[edit on 22/12/06 by tkmelb]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
MisticDragon by any chance are you Donald Rumfeld? Or President Bush himself. Or maybe you work for the Home Land Security? Or maybe you think all forums and bloggers are terriosts. Give me a break. It's sad to think that you need to be so careful what you say and write. What a bunch of B.S. Go god what to we live communist China?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The OTO isn't the only Freemasonic sidebranch implicated in pedophile scandals, apparently. The motherland of Scotland had its share of smoke as well... indicating a brightly burning fire (pardon the pun).

Dunblane Inquiry Was a Cover Up and Peers Bullied Me to Keep Quiet, Says Lord Burton, Ex-Masons Leader

Cullen Inquiry Whitewash

Freemason accused of indecent assault alleges conspiracy - says he was only concerned with ensuring boys proper hygene

Information on Ritual Abuse
-- "Luciferian cults (where God is capable of good and evil) are described by some [of their] patients. Many of these patients have alleged ritual abuse where Masonic ceremonies, items or members were there."

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
New development.

Arrest warrant issued for the owners of the website that defamed the Australian O.T.O.
www.gaiaguys.net...

VICE PRESIDENT: So they're still there in their - - -
MS SION: They are still there and a lot of material along the same lines, the same words and the same implication has been added. In addition to further defamatory material, there's also a lot of material on the website that's scandalous towards the court. It shows that they are quite aware of the Tribunal's proceedings, of the orders made and made it quite clear that they have no intention of complying with the orders of the court and will continue to do as they please.
VICE PRESIDENT: All right, I will issue a warrant for the arrest of Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg and I will order them to be brought before the Tribunal on

www.gaiaguys.net...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The Site has been taken down, no word yet on whether the Gaiaguys have ended up in the big house.... This story becomes interesting once again........

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb
The Site has been taken down, no word yet on whether the Gaiaguys have ended up in the big house.... This story becomes interesting once again........

The Gaiaguys site has been taken down by the owner himself. ( It's on another forum where he admitted doing that. Has to do with the Billy Meier case. )
He and his wife have been sentenced to 9 months in prison so it seems. There's a lot of gossip on that on several forums but I'll see if I can provide a few detailed links when I have the time.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by TerraX]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here's the press release from the O.T.O. themselves.

www.lashtal.com...

Two Australian residents who were found to have religiously vilified the OTO and its members in Australia have been sentenced to nine months imprisonment for contempt of court after failing to comply with orders issued by the Victorian and Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) to remove offensive materials from their US hosted website.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thanks Terra for the update.

We live in great times where men who pack rape a 10 year old get off without conviction, but someone who slanders someone on a website gets nine months.

Makes me proud to be an Australian.

(Sarcasm off)

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What a farce.

As I've said before, the OTO and their buddies have done themselves no favours here. The Gaiaguys continue to impress the public as good-guys. OTO on the other hand, seem intent on convincing the public that they're cretinous thugs ... in my opinion. And all those in ANY way involved with the persecution of the Gaiaguys have revealed themselves to public scrutiny.

The Gaiaguys were persecuted in the first place for COPYING and PASTING content from OTO's own website !

Not as if Gaiaguys INVENTED the stuff ! They found it on OTO's OWN WEBSITE !

So it seems clear that OTO had no compunctions about SAYING the stuff and PUTTING it in the PUBLIC domain. They claim it as their charter, their mission statement. And it is pretty damn graphic.

So WHY did OTO pretend to object when Gaiaguys provided a link to OTO's site and 'mission statement' ?

And why did the Victorian judiciary take the extraordinary step of persecuting the Gaiaguys for calling attention to what I personally regard as OTO's sick-making and publicly declared garbage ................. INSTEAD OF holding OTO to account regarding the stuff on their site ?

Anyone have an explanation for that ?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Here's the press release from the O.T.O. themselves.

www.lashtal.com...

Two Australian residents who were found to have religiously vilified the OTO and its members in Australia have been sentenced to nine months imprisonment for contempt of court after failing to comply with orders issued by the Victorian and Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) to remove offensive materials from their US hosted website.

Personally, I don't find the publised mission statements of the OTO (as to be found on their site until they pulled them after exposure by the Gaiaguys) to in any way constitute 'religion' as religion is commonly regarded by the general public.

Which leads me ask of those who may know ... do self-proclaimed 'Satanic churches' qualify for the tax-breaks provided 'religions' ?

What about a group which proclaimed itself a 'religion of paedophilia' ... would it qualify for tax-breaks and other perks bestowed upon religions ?

What about a group which proclaimed itself the 'Anti-Tax religion' ... would they be granted the perks and benefits bestowed upon religious groups?

The Charles Manson Church of Insanity and Bestiality ... religion ? ... entitled to tax and other breaks and perks ?

The Church of Corrupt Politicians and Judiciary ... entitled to tax breaks and perks and recognition as a religion ?

ATS UFO Believers Inc. ..... a religion .... entitled to tax breaks ?

Gee, we could go on all night: The Bondi Bums Church --- the Wagga Wagga WanK-ers Church ... the Joe Bjelke Peterson's Ghost Church --- The Sacred Church of Pauline Hanson's Last Potato Chip ... the Loathsome Slug Ex-Prime Ministers' Church ... The Holy Church of Bob Hawke's Satanic Eyebrows ... The Bronwyn Bishop's Hairsprayed Helmet Church.

Religions ? Entitled to tax-breaks ?

Hell, if these loony groups are granted recognition and free-money, we may as well ALL jump on the band-wagon and start our own 'religion' ! We'd be stupid NOT to !

Then, if anyone cut and pasted the basis of our 'religion' and posted it on their website for the public to read ... we could stick out our sulky bottom lip and use all that money we'd gained from the public purse --- to tie up public courts --- and utilize people in public office --- by claiming that when WE publish our psycho religious beliefs on internet and elsewhere, then it's ok --- but if someone ELSE publishes a cut and paste of our psycho beliefs .... then it's 'defamatory', LOL .. LOL ... LOL ... LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

What a pity the Victorian and Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) didn't order OTO to remove the 'offensive materials' from their OWN website in the first instance ! Hey ?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

The Gaiaguys were persecuted in the first place for COPYING and PASTING content from OTO's own website !

Not as if Gaiaguys INVENTED the stuff ! They found it on OTO's OWN WEBSITE !

This is absolutely *NOT* true.

Gaiaguys committed both libel and slander against Australian Ordo Templi Orientis. Ordo Templi Orientis is a fraternal club composed of students dedicated to studying the writings and practices of the western mystery tradition. Gaiaguys has continuously lied to their readers by falsely claiming that Australian Ordo Templi Orientis is a criminal organization whose members participate in pedophilia and human sacrifice.

The courts examined the case, and found Gaiaguys not to be innocently mistaken, but purposefully lying in order to promote their hate-filled agenda by attempting to spark persecution against people of other religious beliefs. They were ordered to cease their libel and slander, and Australian Ordo Templi Orientis was willing to forget the whole mess.

Gaiaguys refused to do the right thing, and follow the law. The Gaiaguy hypocrites, who falsely accused O.T.O. of being criminals, therefore became criminals themselves. Now they have to answer for their actions, and want to whine about it. Too bad...they should have thought about it before they broke the law.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Masonic Light (LOL)

You'll just have to deal with this .... I do NOT believe ONE WORD of your post. Not one.

In fact, I consider it to be (and would encourage others to believe likewise) that you deliberately posted what you know to be false information.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

You'll just have to deal with this .... I do NOT believe ONE WORD of your post. Not one.

I don't care what you "believe". The only things the matter in the case are the facts, which I listed above. And those facts, confirmed by a court of law, are that Gaiaguys are liars, and that they and their followers are guilty of not only spreading disinformation, but of both slander and libel.

The press release can be read in full on the Australian O.T.O. website here

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Well, you care enough to respond.

Yet your response is just more of your old-lady nonsense, isn't it ?

The Gaiaguys, as you know (or SHOULD, seeing you're posting about it) simply cut and pasted OTO drivel from the OTO website. This much has been clear to all for at least two years.

If the OTO did not wish the public to know about their beliefs and activities --- why did they publish same with the public domain ?

And why ...having published their drivel in the public domain ... did OTO pretend to be outraged when Gaiaguys ACCESSED same and featured it on their own website ?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join