It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind the Steel Curtain: The Real Face of the Occupation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Souljah is a paid Israeli agent, his irrational views on everything are designed to make right wing thinkers more right wing and to convert left wing thinkers right.

His successful missions clearly demonstrate the destructive and extreme views of the oppressive establishments the west seeks to eliminate.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You have voted Agent47 for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Welcome back to the good fight, omae.

DE

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expositor

So this war is not about the war on terror, more about the economic survival of a country. The US does not really care how much the oil costs to get out of Iraq, as it stands to loose more if it does not.

How much do you pay at the pump? That oil invasion sure has knocked the price of pure crude right down to record lows right? Oops I guess not. The Iraq War is the result of a neocon agenda no doubt but it clearly isn't a get rick quick scheme. If we were really balls to the wall in need of oil wouldn't we be pumping loads of money into Siberian development of its oil assests? Even a warhawk can see that its easier to deal than conquer. Your "blood for oil" mantra is getting old and the fact still remains we are in Iraq for the long haul now and not deliberately targeting civilians.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by Agent47
In fact in one of my posts with ImJaded I pointed out how an artilllery officer was courtmartialed after shooting a dying iraqi in the head because he thought it was the only thing he could do to end the man's suffering (from a fatal wound).

Wow.

One officers was Courtmartialed?

Really?

You mean, he was thrown to the Media as the Scapegoat, for them to tear him apart, like those few soldiers from Abu-Gharib Scandal?

Where are the Responsible GENERALS?

Soldiers don't do anything without a General ordering them.

When are they going to be held in an appropriate Court of Law?

Here give me a moment to get on the same level as you so we can properly debate .

Ok now where was I?

Oh yes the generals. Well if we are to put the generals on trial how about we first prove they broke the rules of war by targeting civilians on purpose. If you can do that factually then hell I'll drag the bastards out of their offices for you.

[edit on 12/21/2005 by Agent47]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

Welcome back to the good fight, omae.

DE

Multiply that by 2...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Souljah is a paid Israeli agent, his irrational views on everything are designed to make right wing thinkers more right wing and to convert left wing thinkers right.

His successful missions clearly demonstrate the destructive and extreme views of the oppressive establishments the west seeks to eliminate.

You have a Vivid Imagination - if we met in Person you would that I am just another "Concerned" citizen of this Planet, who loves Peace and FREEDOM above all. Still there are some people (like you), that are non prepared to TALK about the TOPIC of the THREAD, but your only mission is to discuss the Messenjah.

Why is that?

Oh, and you know that Improper Thread Taggging is an Offense on this Forum Board - I am telling you that, because IMHO you have put the words written in bold bellow:

ATS Thread Tag System: BETA v0.8
Members can add a custom descriptive tag to any thread on ATS. Thread Tags will help categorize our site content, help to cross-reference similar threads, and improve the searchability of all ATS threads. This thread is currently defined by these tags:

warcrimes in iraq, al bu mahal, al-salman, insurgent warcrimes, souljah, al-qa’im, steel curtain,

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You have a Vivid Imagination - if we met in Person you would that I am just another "Concerned" citizen of this Planet, who loves Peace and FREEDOM above all. Still there are some people (like you), that are non prepared to TALK about the TOPIC of the THREAD, but your only mission is to discuss the Messenjah.

Whos/What is the Messenjah?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Whos/What is the Messenjah?

Puzzled?

The Messeger.

That's the First Guy who Pays the Price for Bringing the Bad News.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Puzzled?

The Messeger.

That's the First Guy who Pays the Price for Bringing the Bad News.

Oooh egg on my face for not realizing that. I feel embarassed. And agreed the messenger always gets the shaft.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a bit offtopic but wtf is this?
godlovessoldiers.com...

Man..i didn´t know american army is THAT much perverted in views. I didn´t find an explanation to why would god love soldier on that page but still, it´s blessamy. Christians should divide because that just cannot be true. If it is the god loves soldiers then it will love the murderers,rapist and thiefs same way.
A bit of explanation to add. In my point of view, army priests have said that we must pay for our sins, but god might forgive us if we would kill by defending our country,home,wifes. But that god would forgive those who are the attackers? No way.
And i thought that represents your army because the banner on top of the page which says "us army: god loves soldier." And after that they are praising about god loving a man who serves his country fully.
Imho it´s not from bible to say that attacking foreign nations is serving god/country.
-aape

[edit on 21-12-2005 by aape]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aape

Man..i didn´t know american army is THAT much perverted in views. I didn´t find an explanation to why would god love soldier on that page but still, it´s blessamy. Christians should divide because that just cannot be trues. If it is the god loves the same way soldiers as the love murderers,rapist and thiefs.
-aape

I don't know if you are well versed in American domains but that is indeed a private website set up by the christian right. It is not an official site of the US Army. But thanks for call them all perverted religous fanatics all the same. And it is possible that god loves soldiers as god is all forgiving and all loving.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a bit offtopic but wtf is this?
godlovessoldiers.com...

Lovely Find aape!

Replace the word God with Allah and you get a bunch of Islamist Fundamentalistic Rules, provided to his soldiers by a Cleric.

Interesting...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
We can't really be taking this right wing wacko site seriously can we? Our armed forces in America are made up of various different races, political orientations and socio economic background. And besides the military regulations would prevent such a backward piece of ideology to circulate. Theres a big difference between one wacked out christians view and a mullah telling thousands of able bodied downtrodden men that by putting IEDs in pepsi cans you can earn eternal salvation.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Have you somekind of link about explosive pepsi cans in iraq?-D..It just sounds so laughable that it must be from foxnews or something
. Fair and balanced, yeah right =)
-aape

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Have you somekind of link about explosive pepsi cans in iraq?-D..It just sounds so laughable that it must be from foxnews or something
. Fair and balanced, yeah right =)
-aape

Actually it came firsthand from an Army pathfinder who made the trip to Iraq in 91 and in 2004. The guy had enough color photo prints of his trips to fill up a couple photo albums.

But that probably isn't good enough for you so I give you this Power Point by the Coalition Provisional Authority

Go to google and type in "ieds in pepsi cans". It should be the first thing to come up.
www.siri-us.com/IEDBrief.ppt

Well that won't take you to the file but this will take you to an HTML version:
72.14.203.104...:5-t54OEJAOsJ:www.siri-us.com/IEDBrief.ppt+ieds+in+pepsi+cans&hl=en

Open up the file and search for pepsi and you will find a list of things used for IEDs.

Or maybe you want the story of a national guard unit
www.findarticles.com...

Once again open it up and look up pepsi.

Why don't you try to be fair and balanced and stop using crack pot Americans to generalize their armed forces or try and deny the facts concerning IEDs.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There are 10 Million armed Shia militia in Iraq, if they wanted to they could take the country back from Western Forces within a few days.

ridiculous

All of this is a result of the poorly planned, badly executed occupation of Iraq by all Western forces.
The war against Saddam's regime is one of the biggest and most pointless loss of life in the past 50 years.

Iraqi's disagree and more so in the years to come.

I for one am ashamed to live in country where this kind of behaviour from the government is tolerated by so many.

There is no distinction between the players in this dreadful political charade: politicians; soldiers; insurgents they are all responsible for perpetuating they horrific situation.

But you cannot blame the state for the evil situation that has developed, the finger must be pointed at the good men, and women, of the Western world who have stood by and done nothing.

Then you are guilty by your own words - you negated your entire complaint - you should be ashamed of yourself. Blessed are those who are doing something to rebuild Iraq and make it a safe place to live. You remind me of the whining French who did not get off their arse' to rebuild their burned out towns. They are thankful now for their liberation. You have the pessimist and the optimist. Rarely does the pessimist find hope, but finds comfort in complaining,

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It seems that when you have to prove something horrible done in iraq by us, nothing is enough for evidence. But when "terrorist/insurgents" are responsible, the boogie man stories are enough. How can you know us soldiers didn´t plant those cans. And the fair and balanced referring was just about fox news what is most biased news network i know.
-aape

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It seems that when you have to prove something horrible done in iraq by us, nothing is enough for evidence. But when "terrorist/insurgents" are responsible, the boogie man stories are enought. How can you now us soldiers didn´t plant those cans. And the fair and balanced referring was just about fox news what is most biased news network i know.
-aape

I've already acknowledge we've got our share of blood on our hands for Iraq but jeez you really must be wacked out to alledge that the decorated veteran I know planted these IEDs then made up stories regarding them, let his friends get wounded by them all so he can tell me stories regarding the insurgent boogyman?

I know US soldiers didn't plant those cans because they kill US soldiers, thats kinda redundant isn't it?

I'd but FOX on the same level as CBS and the BBC. Everyones biased nowadays.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It seems that when you have to prove something horrible done in iraq by us, nothing is enough for evidence. But when "terrorist/insurgents" are responsible, the boogie man stories are enough. How can you know us soldiers didn´t plant those cans. And the fair and balanced referring was just about fox news what is most biased news network i know.
-aape

Yes it's called hooray for the good guys and did you hear what those dirty bastards did today? It's called morale bud. What team are you on?

There is such an anti-U.S. mindset today. I believe part of the reason for this anti-U.S. notion and not knowing what team you're on is due to parents from the 60's raising kids in an undisciplined atmosphere due to drug addiction in their youth, Dr. Spock's ridiculous theories, which teaches anti-respect, hollywood, and the CIA's public lies and assassinations during the cold war, which ripped a moral fabric in this country. Many would sum this up as the devil and signs that the world is ending.

Choose a side then communicate with individuals who are on that side. If you wish to remain in the middle go ahead, but thats why you question the simple things.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well juba kills us soldiers but how can you be sure he isn´t paid by same men that pays for soldiers?..For all i know israel could be in this plot with usa. Israel kills usa soldiers, usa soldiers get more pissed to "insurgents". After that bush has easier job to convince the public that he is doing the "right" thing. Just hypotethic speaking. You can´t blame insurgents of every death of usa soldier. afterall everything insurgents are doing is just making it easier to usa to blamegame the iraqis. If your nation would be under attack from let´s say rest of the world. Would you start bombing your own citizens? And don´t try to put that under some islamic thing, they have same rules as christians. Do not kill!
-aape

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join