It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Shoot Downed Iraqi & Cheer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
I get the point... I'm sorry but I don't think you see the bigger picture. There is always going to be some tension in the world. This tension will sometimes escalate into war. You can be against war all you want. But you are living in a dream world if you really think there will be world peace. Sorry, I'm a realist. Hate to spoil the party.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by LostSailor]

LOL...Just because you put parts of your reply in bold, doesn't mean you are going to convince me.

Yes, I appreciate that man has an aggresive side to his nature...I believe it originates from the limbic system...Doesn't mean I believe it is morally right though.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan

LOL...Just because you put parts of your reply in bold, doesn't mean you are going to convince me.

Maybe if I italicize them? I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks war is moral. The fact remains... Moral or not it will always be there. It's called reality. Period.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Looks like we only seen half the story .
you libs are so anxious to destroy the USA.

for all we know the Guy could had a Rpg or some other kind of explosive and was trying to kill the Soldiers.
before he went down.

but no all you guys see is the evil american soldiers killing people.
------------- typical.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs

for all we know the Guy could had a Rpg or some other kind of explosive and was trying to kill the Soldiers.
before he went down.

------------- typical.

I think it is quite humorous that Bush supporters say the word Liberal, Libs, Liberal Media etc whenever they engage someone that realizes this administration has gone off the deep end into insanity. You should read the Yahoo news message boards...almost 60% start off with that word "Liberal" or Libs.

I will let you in on a secret...

There is no such thing as Liberals or Libs, they made it all up to feed off your emotions and pit one another against one another. It actually keeps ya occupied chasing the wrong enemy. The leaders themselves.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
is that a gun next to him? look where the object is when he gets shot, looks like the handle looking part is in his hand.....

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Still you only know half the story and your rdy to convict americans
, but of course all americans are evil right ?. cept libs ?.

typical libs hate america so much , but dont have the balls to leave .

why dont all you anti americans just go to iraq and fight for the terrorist?.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

Originally posted by Briggs

before he went down.

------------- typical.

I think it is quite humorous that Bush supporters say the word Liberal, Libs, Liberal Media etc whenever they engage someone that realizes this administration has gone off the deep end into insanity. You should read the Yahoo news message boards...almost 60% start off with that word "Liberal" or Libs.

I will let you in on a secret...

There is no such thing as Liberals or Libs, they made it all up to feed off your emotions and pit one another against one another. It actually keeps ya occupied chasing the wrong enemy. The leaders themselves.

i didnt support bush

im just anti lib.
people like you are what make nazis.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

Man, you NAILED it with this Statement!

Thank You for bringing that up!

One of the conservative movement’s strokes of genius has been to invest a fortune in persuading the rest of the nation of the existence of a beast called the “liberal media”. This is, from a conservative standpoint, extremely useful nonsense.

Eric Alterman, The right sort - The Guardian, December 15, 2001

Everything that Anybody has to say against the Goverment and the Official stories - is LIBERAL, therefore making every anti-govermental statement a Liberal one.

President George Bush himself subtly took part in this casting of liberal bias shortly after the September 11 "Terrorist attacks" when he was boarding a helicopter carrying a book under his arm where the title was clear to see. That book was Bias by Bernard Goldberg, (Regnery Publishing, Inc, February 2001) which attempted to detail liberal bias in the media.

Why is that?

In the west, 10 or 20 years, there has been massive research documenting the fact that the media are extraordinarily subordinated to external power. Now, when you have that power, the best technique is to ignore all of that discussion, ignore it totally, and to eliminate it, by the simple device of asserting the opposite. If you assert the opposite, that eliminates mountains of evidence demonstrating that what you are saying is false. That’s what power means. And the way we assert the opposite is by just saying that the media are liberal.

Noan Chomsky, The Myth Of The Liberal Media, documentary, April 1999.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

You mean how Saddam Tortured Iraqi civilans in the time when USA was BIG Friends with him, and sold him numerous chemical and biological weapons?

Busted !!! ( Real job spitting on the GWB Admin... )

You should add G.W.Bush to that...

No, because he didn't murdered millions of peoples as all the others did. I'm sure he probably did some illegal things but he never mass murdered millions of peoples. If you were hating him less you would aknowledge it.
Talk about a guy who's preaching the so-called anti-hate speech in his signature.

That only shows what kind of Blood flows in Bush's Veins: an Oppurtinistic-Capitalistic ones: while people kill each other, they make money!

Woaw, talk about a news. It's really a scoop. You should request a job to the NY Times. Anyway you're talking about his grand-pa here, not him. Does the son have to pay for the father ? I bet you're gonna say " yes, if the son is a Bush " right ?

Doom 3 or not, bottom line is, that the opposing forces in the Iraqi War are Compelety opposite in almost all aspects. But I fail to see the difference when US forces drop a bomb on a house and kill 20 civilans - that is NOT terrorism, but war on terrorism.

Indeed, those forces are completely opposed. The problem is you think the terrorists represent the good force.

And you know, for the bombs killing 20 civilians, it's like when US & GB bombers were bombing the hell out Germany and the rest of Europe during WW2 and were, of course, killing thousands and thousands of innocents civilians ( Germans and non Germans civilians ). The problem is the war itself, not how you do it. War is war.

You can't cry when some civils are dieing in Irak and clapping in your hand when others are dieing in Dresde. But you, this is what you are doing.

If Germany was, once again, under nazi rule and was trying to overrun the whole world you would be one of the first to shout " bomb them all the hell out of s...with A & H bombs till the last german is dead ".

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
No, because he didn't murdered millions of peoples as all the others did. I'm sure he probably did some illegal things but he never mass murdered millions of peoples. If you were hating him less you would aknowledge it.
Talk about a guy who's preaching the so-called anti-hate speech in his signature.

Yet he Still can BREAK International Laws, Rules and Regulations, which Clearly say which guy is a Warcriminal and which is not. The problem is that The Empire has a Strong Propaganda Matrix, that is not from Yesterday - it is a Long Process of creating "All Good" Empire and "All Bad" Enemies. USA can't be all GOOD. USA is NOT all Good. Only a FOOL deals in Absoultes, yet President Bush does exactly that.

He is the one who is Preaching Hate and spreading it across the Borders of US - not me. I am just telling you how it is - and you hate to face yourself with that; that is why you attack me instead. Seen it all before.

Woaw, talk about a news. It's really a scoop. You should request a job to the NY Times. Anyway you're talking about his grand-pa here, not him. Does the son have to pay for the father ? I bet you're gonna say " yes, if the son is a Bush " right ?

Still - he has not gone far from the WARPROFITING scenario that his Father was involved in, clearly showing that the Apple does not fall far from the Tree. Just how many more Evidence do you need in order to realize that?

Indeed, those forces are completely opposed. The problem is you think the terrorists represent the good force.

And the Other Problem is that you Think the Coalition Represents the "ALL GOOD FORCE" - when in fact they are nothing but Imperial Troopers, exporing Violence under the Curtain of Comodity of Democracy.

And you know, for the bombs killing 20 civilians, it's like when US & GB bombers were bombing the hell out Germany and the rest of Europe during WW2 and were, of course, killing thousands and thousands of innocents civilians ( Germans and non Germans civilians ). The problem is the war itself, not how you do it. War is war.

First Question here is: WAS THE WAR IN IRAQ NECESSARY?

Second Question: WAS THE WAR IN IRAQ JUSTIFIED AND LEGAL?

You can't cry when some civils are dieing in Irak and clapping in your hand when others are dieing in Dresde. But you, this is what you are doing.

So you are saying that Sacrifices must be Made so that The Empire Liberates Iraq?

I bet the same thing the Nazi Germans said for the Polish, which they "Liberated" from the Claws of Jewish Communist Terrorists.

If Germany was, once again, under nazi rule and was trying to overrun the whole world you would be one of the first to shout " bomb them all the hell out of s...with A & H bombs till the last german is dead ".

Can't you see that the Role of Z Germanz was taken over by Another EMPIRE, that Roams this World and does anything it wants and calling that "Liberation"? All the Dictators use the Same Words, you know...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join