It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Shoot Downed Iraqi & Cheer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Note taken that you are running out of anti-American current events. I am pleased.

I am Positive that current US Goverment will Soon make sure, I do not run out of Material for the Future.

[edit on 18/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Love your title line man... "Freedom Lover" - That's perfect. You love freedom, except for the Iraqis apparently. Life was so much better for them under Saddam, eh? I imagine that life was better for the Afghanis under the Taliban as well. And the South Koreans - well certainly they would be faring much better under the rule of the North and the rule of Kim Jong Il, right? And what business did we have ensuring that those South Vietnamese remain free from Communist oppression. But wait, obviously Communism isn't oppression to you - but more of an ideal to be strived for.

Is it so convenient to simply ignore the facts and espouse some radical liberal fundamental view-point? I mean, things are certainly working out well for the Cubans and their stellar government. But you and your ilk espouse these ideals and herald them as being models for the rest of civilization - even thogh they have demonstrated through the ages to be a complete and utter failure.

No Souljah, I would MUCH prefer to be an American, living in America and fighting for the principles of freedom, democracy and protection for those who cannot protect themselves from the tyrants of the world. While you... well, while you continue to simply not "Get" it!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
No Souljah, I would MUCH prefer to be an American, living in America and fighting for the principles of freedom, democracy and protection for those who cannot protect themselves from the tyrants of the world. While you... well, while you continue to simply not "Get" it!

Yeah kozmo!

Go tell'em!

Protect the Freedom, Democracy - and Drop NUKES on those who do not agree with you.

There is always Peace, where Bombs have exploded - because nobody is left alive.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Protect the Freedom, Democracy - and Drop NUKES
on those who do not agree with you.

Two nuclear devices were dropped in America's history.
Both on Japan. Both after Japan attacked America first.
Both after we warned them what we would do if they
didn't surrender. It was Japan's choice, and they chose
to be nuked. These were used ~60 years ago.

Also, we didn't drop the nukes on them because they
disagreed with us. We dropped them because they
attacked us without provocation and they wouldn't
stop and they wouldn't surrender.

So once again ... your statement makes no sense and
has no history to back it up.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Good Point.

A DEAD Suspected Terrorist is better then a LIVE one.

Good Marines Thinking there!

AWESOME!

DO IT AGAIN!

And an IN LIVE civilian is better than a dead one. How many innocents " this poor terrorist " would have killed if he hadn't been himself neutralize by this USMC soldier ? How many ? 5 ? 10 ?

Resistance is a Result of an Occupation.

Simple.

Every Occupaton will Result in a Resistance.

Eeerm, look, no, you wrong. I was in Germany ( former West-Germany ) from 1985 till 1990. I was there as a soldier. And I was there as a soldier because Germany losted WW2. So I was an occupation soldier. You know what ? The Germans weren't seeing us as invaders but as friends and these germans weren't kidnapping, torturing, killing their fellows germans because of us.

Don't retarted rednecks have a 12-gauge shotgun?

I don't know. I'm not a redneck ( or at least I hope that i'm not one ). The rednecks we are talking about seem to prefer to have an AK-47, not a 12 gauge SG.

P.S : USMC will rock you.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
I don't know. I'm not a redneck ( or at least I hope that i'm not one ). The rednecks we are talking about seem to prefer to have an AK-47, not a 12 gauge SG.

Actually I preferred a 338 "lupa" with a nice attachment at the end of the barrell that also has a co2 injection port. A 12 guage pump "defender" was for "close in" work........

I am a redneck from Texas and a jarhead...........Oh and an Aggie.........

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

And an IN LIVE civilian is better than a dead one. How many innocents " this poor terrorist " would have killed if he hadn't been himself neutralize by this USMC soldier ? How many ? 5 ? 10 ?

There would not be any "poor terrorists" without an Occupation.

Eeerm, look, no, you wrong. I was in Germany ( former West-Germany ) from 1985 till 1990. I was there as a soldier. And I was there as a soldier because Germany losted WW2. So I was an occupation soldier. You know what ? The Germans weren't seeing us as invaders but as friends and these germans weren't kidnapping, torturing, killing their fellows germans because of us.

I knew you are or were a Soldier.

You guys have a different thought patters then the "Civilans" do.

I guess the ARMY does a GREAT job "altering thought patterns" (I won't use the word Brainwashing - ooops, I guess I already did), which I guess are long term effects.

Still - do you compare Hitler to Saddam?

That's kindof not Fair.

Becuase, then you could say, that USA were in Business with Hitler - oh, wait, they were!

*cough*cough* PRESCOTT BUSH *cough*cough*

Damn, I'm doing it again!

You mean "rock me" like they "rocked" Fallujah?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

People yelling HELL YEAH! AWESOME! DO IT AGAIN! are not really in Combat - they are in a Game.

The Reaction of this Marine was like, "Hey Dude - Awesome Game you got there! It kicks ass! Lets go play it again!"

Yeah yeah... I've talked with a guy whose girl goes in the same school as mine. I've talked to him because he was looking upset and tired and I just asked him " so what's new ? " His words have been : My stupids mosleems neighbors. Actually they're playing at Doom3 on their PS2 and each time they kill a big monster they're yelling " ALLAHU AKHBAR ". Even when it's 02:00 am they're still yelling " ALLAHU AKHBAR " so he can't sleep well anymore. Now his problem is fixed because some weeks ago he moved to another better neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Yeah yeah... I've talked with a guy whose girl goes in the same school as mine. I've talked to him because he was looking upset and tired and I just asked him " so what's new ? " His words have been : My stupids mosleems neighbors. Actually they're playing at Doom3 on their PS2 and each time they kill a big monster they're yelling " ALLAHU AKHBAR ". Even when it's 02:00 am they're still yelling " ALLAHU AKHBAR " so he can't sleep well anymore. Now his problem is fixed because some weeks ago he moved to another better neighborhood.

Your Point is?

Altho I find your Story somehow Fictional, the Moral is, that even Muslims play Doom 3? Or that even they play Games? You think they are not Allowed to? And if this neighbours were white guys, you think they would not YELL everytime they would kill a Monster? The Effect would be the same - yelling at 2 am, that woke your friend up and would not let him sleep.

Or was your point to make fun out of the two words?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis

have I yet again, stepped on your delicate righty-war foot?

First of all, I do not need to KILL people to get my adrenaline Rush; there ARE more Civilized and more Heathy ways to do that, ya know?

But hey - Godforbid, that somebody says ANYTHING against the US Marines!

I love the USMC at war...........it means freedom will soon come to that place. UUUUUUURRRRRaaahhhhhhh!

Oh really?

Official: Al-Zarqawi caught, released
Authorities didn't realize prisoner was terrorist mastermind
Thursday, December 15, 2005; Posted: 5:44 p.m. EST (22:44 GMT)
www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan

Every coward is against war until it comes to YOUR doorstep. Then they all cheer when the marines show up to kill the enemy. Anti-war types hide behind the "morality" of someone elses blood............

No...I will still be against war whether it is at my doorstep or not.

So you are just gonna let the attackers take over your house? Or maybe if you could just sit down, light a candle, brew some tea and talk to these attackers they will see the error of their ways and lay down their weapons. You can be against the concept of war all you want from your cozy living room, but if you are attacked, you must defend yourself, your family, and your country.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
You can be against the concept of war all you want from your cozy living room, but if you are attacked, you must defend yourself, your family, and your country.

I don't think you get the point.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

1) There would not be any "poor terrorists" without an Occupation.

2) I guess the ARMY does a GREAT job "altering thought patterns" (I won't use the word Brainwashing - ooops, I guess I already did), which I guess are long term effects.

3) Still - do you compare Hitler to Saddam?

4) Becuase, then you could say, that USA were in Business with Hitler - oh, wait, they were!

*cough*cough* PRESCOTT BUSH *cough*cough*

Damn, I'm doing it again!

5) You mean "rock me" like they "rocked" Fallujah?

6) Your Point is?

7) Altho I find your Story somehow Fictional

1) There would be " only " Saddam republican guards killing & torturing Irakians civilians. Not an important thing for you.

2) Nooo, don't worry. Army didn't brainwash me. I was already thinking like that before I joined the Army. You figures...

3) Hussein, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, Staline... A bunch of criminals. Period.

4) Yes, Prescot B. was in bizness with them. I guess you mean each Bush familly member is then a nazi, right ? You kow what, my grand-father was a communist. Please, don't think that I'm a commie, it would kill me.

5) Who knows ? If you are a terrorist, I guess yes. Are you a terrorist ?

6) My point is ? You must be kidding ? I quote you " People yelling HELL YEAH! AWESOME! DO IT AGAIN! are not really in Combat - they are in a Game. " and " Allahu-Akhbar means literally "God is Greater", and is a sweeping declaration of God's magnificence, to which nothing can compare. Whenever a Muslim sees something wondrous, the most appropriate reaction is to say Allahu-Akhbar, which can be translated roughly as saying "this wonder is nothing compared to the magnificence of God".

Do you really think peoples yelling " Allah Akbar " when playing Doom3 are praying in a mosque ? Or a sniper firing up to a Marine standing in front of his Hummer is also praying at the mosque ? Or blowing up tens and tens of civilians is a " wonder that can't be compared to the magnificience of God " ? You really see only what you want to see.

7) I knew you would think that. It's normal, don't worry.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Actually I preferred a 338 "lupa" with a nice attachment at the end of the barrell that also has a co2 injection port. A 12 guage pump "defender" was for "close in" work........

I am a redneck from Texas and a jarhead...........Oh and an Aggie.........

Nice choice. I've just a Marlin 30-30.
I'm sometimes thinking to buy a 12 caliber. A SPAS or something. With a killing look you know...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

1) There would be " only " Saddam republican guards killing & torturing Irakians civilians. Not an important thing for you.

You mean how Saddam Tortured Iraqi civilans in the time when USA was BIG Friends with him, and sold him numerous chemical and biological weapons?

2) Nooo, don't worry. Army didn't brainwash me. I was already thinking like that before I joined the Army. You figures...

Oh - well, Good for You!

3) Hussein, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, Staline... A bunch of criminals. Period.

You should add G.W.Bush to that...

4) Yes, Prescot B. was in bizness with them. I guess you mean each Bush familly member is then a nazi, right ? You kow what, my grand-father was a communist. Please, don't think that I'm a commie, it would kill me.

That only shows what kind of Blood flows in Bush's Veins: an Oppurtinistic-Capitalistic ones: while people kill each other, they make money!

5) Who knows ? If you are a terrorist, I guess yes. Are you a terrorist ?

No.

Do you really think peoples yelling " Allah Akbar " when playing Doom3 are praying in a mosque ? Or a sniper firing up to a Marine standing in front of his Hummer is also praying at the mosque ? Or blowing up tens and tens of civilians is a " wonder that can't be compared to the magnificience of God " ? You really see only what you want to see.

Doom 3 or not, bottom line is, that the opposing forces in the Iraqi War are Compelety opposite in almost all aspects. But I fail to see the difference when US forces drop a bomb on a house and kill 20 civilans - that is NOT terrorism, but war on terrorism.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Happy when the threat is dead.
Contemplate your actions when the heat is off.
It's war, and the enemy is the target.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
...are you paying ANY attention to some of the responses in the thread??? This is an EDITED video. The comments from the marine have NOTHING to do with the killing of the Iraqi. Heck, even ithe marines comments are heavily edited!!! Talk about "Jeesh, get over it"...

Why can't you people see the forrest fro the trees? Why are all of the anti-war NUTS so easily duped into buying any video placed in front of them? Oh, I know why - because it supports their stupid anti-American ideals, that's why

I don't recall such comments of discgust over the airing of teh Nick Berg video, the hanging and burning of 4 American contractors or the other countless kidnapping and beheading videos. How baout the insurgent videos showing the killing of US troops in the Humvees? Di d you sickos cheer over those videos bust show artificial disgust over this FAKED video??? You people are sick and disgusting!

This man makes some good points, and asks some questions I'd really like to hear some answers to.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

There would not be any "poor terrorists" without an Occupation.

I'm sorry... This dude is just plain crazy. I'll take an ATS point loss for that... It needs to be said.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan

Originally posted by zoso28
You can be against the concept of war all you want from your cozy living room, but if you are attacked, you must defend yourself, your family, and your country.

I don't think you get the point.

I get the point... I'm sorry but I don't think you see the bigger picture. There is always going to be some tension in the world. This tension will sometimes escalate into war. You can be against war all you want. But you are living in a dream world if you really think there will be world peace. Sorry, I'm a realist. Hate to spoil the party.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Are you guys saying this was edited by the
Rodney King Production company?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join