It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Conspiracies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The CIA funded Nugan Hand Bank is one of the more concrete conspiracies that this country has seen. It was in operation in Sydney from 1973-1979. Running it was CIA contract agent Michael Hand (Green beret, Vietnam war hero) and Francis Nugan. Using funds to fight a covert war in Indochina, drug trafficking, arms dealing and money laundering. Involvement in the Iran Contra scandal. A definate Intelligence operation involved mainly in 'black ops'.

One former Nugan Hand director has stated on oath that Hand warned Bank executives: "If we didn't do what we were told, and things weren't handled properly, our wives would be cut into pieces and put in boxes and sent back to us."

Nugan Hand Bank
Questions that need answering
Missing millions, billions?
Money laundering
Nugan article, part one
Part two

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What about the mysterious "murder/suicide" of the two Atherton Tablelands girls, Vicki Arnold and Julie-Anne Leahy. The new accusations against Alan Leahy are as far off the mark as the murder/suicide theory.

When people start to look into the drug trade in the Atherton and connnect it to the murder of a well known (to police) Atherton drug dealer in Childers, Queensland, some of the facts may come out.

Could it be that the AFP are covering up the true perpetrator of the crime?
What would this dead drug dealer be able to tell us if he were still alive?

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
The CIA funded Nugan Hand Bank is one of the more concrete conspiracies that this country has seen. It was in operation in Sydney from 1973-1979. Running it was CIA contract agent Michael Hand (Green beret, Vietnam war hero) and Francis Nugan. Using funds to fight a covert war in Indochina, drug trafficking, arms dealing and money laundering. Involvement in the Iran Contra scandal. A definate Intelligence operation involved mainly in 'black ops'.

Well I lost a bit of money on Nugan Hand
To be quite frank, I bought a piece of land
The cops dug it up, it really was a drag
A whole pile of guns and two tons of skag...

- Redgum "It Doesn't Matter To Me"

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Not too bad for a "hick" from the country.

If you want to see true incompetence and criminality, look at the two major parties that all the Aussie SHEEP keep voting for.

Australians less conformist than Americans? Coming from New Zealand I can say that of the English speaking nations, Australia must be the most docile pack of ill-informed morons after the British who have let their government do whatever they want.

I believe the Canadians are the most liberated people, followed by the New Zealanders, Americans, South Africans, Australians and British.

Australians will let their governments get away with anything provided there's enough sport on TV and beer in the fridge.

You have 20 million people on a continent with vast reserves of resources and still we are some of the most heavily taxed and under serviced people in the "first" world. We have corruption, all the worst aspects of America and few of the freedoms, and the Australians eat it up with a spoon.

People get the government they deserve.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Headhurts
You have 20 million people on a continent with vast reserves of resources and still we are some of the most heavily taxed and under serviced people in the "first" world. We have corruption, all the worst aspects of America and few of the freedoms, and the Australians eat it up with a spoon.

You must be living in a different Australia to the one I grew up in. Few of the freedoms of America? Australia has more freedoms than America and many fewer of the worst aspects. Doctors murdered for carrying out abortions? No. An entire government and its agenda held hostage by an unrepresentative Christian Right? No. A Supreme Court chosen by the Prime Minister to specifically reflect his views? No. A first-passed-the-post electoral system that sees the cheif executive elected by 25% of the voters? No.

As for heavily taxed and under serviced...Clearly you have never been able to equate distance with cost. Ever built a road, railway or telecommunications link across the Nullabor or up the centre? Ever asked how much it costs to maintain?

People get the government they deserve.

That I agree with.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
apparently they are the United Kingdoms waste product.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This may not be a conspiracy, but it's certainly a scandel. They are banning shots in clubs and hotels in Newcastle. Apparently to control the crowds.

www.news.com.au...

Totally UnAustralian!!! Banning booze in Australia is like banning Americans from flying their flag!!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
How about a 15 billion dollar budget surplus and being given $14 per week in tax cuts.

KTK

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i call conspiracy on our nuclear power inquiry headed by the nations richest people who will be in line for contracts and kickbacks. Read Helen caldicotts(sic?) nuclear power is not the answer.

i also call conspiracy on the NSW governments relationship with macquarie bank, along with all the infrastrucuture contracts and the stupid desalination plant.

I also call conspiracy on some of our zionists that have some control of our media due to bussiness associations, to the point that if anyone says anything about israel they get painted as anti semitic. This was displayed during the last bombing of lebanon, and shown in margo kingstons book run johnny run.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm with you on the Zionist controlled media in Australia, KTK...Criticism toward Israel, constructive or not just does not happen in the mainstream media, which is unhealthy

In Australia, if you even remotely question Israel (not the jewish religion mind you, the nation of Israel) as far as the way it operates in the world goes, you are instantly branded anti-semitic, which is lame..

Why cant Israel be subjected to the same scrutiny as any other country on earth ? I don't know what its like in other countries, but its certainly the case in Australia

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by suzy ryan

I remember the 60's too.
My mother,a nurse,took a drug to help with me not aborting.I spent my earliest moments in hospitals-upshot,surgeries,pain,being injected with various dyes,prodded,poked in hospital and at a particular university in Melbourne well into my teenage years when I rebelled and refused any more.
My last gyno who took very suss liberties with me ended up as head of women's health,a title like that,at the United Nations.
NOT HAPPY

PS-Oh,and guess what?There are NO medical records I can access.
[edit on 16-1-2008 by Annie227]

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Annie227]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie227

Thanks for your post annie.

Could you possibly go into more detail regarding your experiences that would be good.

I cant find the Reina Michaelson article anywhere on the net. can anyone help

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
In Australia, if you even remotely question Israel (not the jewish religion mind you, the nation of Israel) as far as the way it operates in the world goes, you are instantly branded anti-semitic, which is lame..

Complete BS, please don't make things up.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Can't believe no one has mentioned HMAS Sydney. Never been found, no official docs of the incident have been released, 300 Germans were saved from the Kormoran but not a single sailor from the Sydney survived, lifeboat was found full of machine gun holes. The only information we have about what happened is based on enemy eye-witness accounts.

My pop always said that he thought that Australian survivors had been shot in their lifeboats - even though they had surrendered. And why the Sydney has never been found but in relatively shallow waters but the Titanic has in MILES of water? Go figure.

I was also told that there are major bunkers under the MCG is Melbourne filled with completely new, greased US jeeps from WW2 as well as other weapons and equipment. But no one knows how to access it.

Seems too that there are manmade tunnels under the Nullabor. I remember reading in a Nexus magazine years ago about a couple of guys that drove hours into the middle of nowhere off the Great Eastern Highway (I think they were gold detecting) and they came across a concrete bunker with a door in the middle of absolutley nowhere. We are talking 4 hours drive into the desert, not using tracks. Anyway, they opened the door to find a tunnel going down (with steel steps) and the way was lit with electric lights. They investigated and followed the tunnel for about a mile before deciding to head back, as they had no real provisions with them. Went back to truck and said they would come back another time. No GPS back then of course. They marked the road so they could go back the next day, but were never able to find the marker.

I'll try and find the article.

KTK

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
reply to post by Annie227

Thanks for your post annie.

Could you possibly go into more detail regarding your experiences that would be good.

I cant find the Reina Michaelson article anywhere on the net. can anyone help

It has been on the gaia guys website for many many years along with the claims that ol moonface and the king were satanic chesters. Seems as though the whole site has just gone "poof", which is odd considering it has all been there for as long as it has.

It may have something to do with this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They were fighting a court case with the OTO and were jailed. Its hard to find info when the whole site is gone.

I have no idea whats happened to the gaia guys couple, anyone know? Unfortunatly that thread turned into a mason gang up thread and the thread died.

I know I have come across the article you were looking for on other sites(copied from gaiaguys). Ill dig a bit further if there is no trace then that should raise a few eyebrows.

EDIT:

It will be bloody hard to find the article now

sydney.indymedia.org.au...

This has really peaked my interest, I dont really care if what they said was BS they dont deserve jail time to that extent. If anything this outcome has given the original article some validation in terms of a corrupt boys club running the show. Ive seen muderers, rapists and paedophiles receive lighter sentences.

I just find this wrong and to be honest scary. Now the precedent has been set can we jail the evangelical christains who claim muslims eat babies and indulge in beastiality?. It wouldnt take long to make a case against Fred Nile and the christian democratic party. Could the vatican imprison Jahovas wittnesses for what they publish now?

EDIT FOUND IT
web.petabox.bibalex.org...

[edit on 27-1-2008 by KTK]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Thanks for the link KTK, but it comes up with an error when I open it.

it says:

We're sorry. Your request failed to connect to our servers. We may be experiencing technical difficulties and suggest that you try again later.

I have tried several times and keep getting this error.

Maybe their servers are down, but maybe something more sinister has occured.

CT

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
BTW, I think this thread is great. I don't really think we need a forum listing of our own on ATS, every country will want one then. Maybe we can just a few other threads like an Australian UFO thread in the Aliens/UFOs section....stuff like that.

Good to see some other Perthies here.

KTK

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

Damn odd works for me just fine, try again and let us know. If you still have bother I will try and find it somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KTK

Sorry it should have posted that it was working. It seemed to come good after a few hours.

CT

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Dont know if anyone has mentioned this but,

the Freemason logo is on the OTO logo, along with the eye of RA, which if anyone does their research, will tell you its the egyptian god named Lucifier.

Personally I support the Gaiaguys and anyone sticking up for them, I wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt the truth.

I am Christian and a believer in Christ, and I do believe the God of Freemasons / OTO is in fact Satan. You can fool some people, but not everyone... and no Im not perfect, but I know who God is

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join