It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ways to signal EBE's ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
any ways on signaling EBE's anyone ?? I am always looking for ways to contact our "grey" freinds.....

Let me hear for you all !!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was in Sedona (Arizona, US) a few years back (~1990?) and heard that a bunch of folks went out up on a mesa and hooked up some contraption (laptop?) to a bunch of hi-power (1-2MM candlepower) spotlights in a large circle and then had them pointing straight up and flashed them in a certain sequence. Sorry I don't have better details, but according to the source he said that 'something' flew over head flashed back at them and they all got scared as hell, piled back into their cars and ran off. I wasn't there so I don't know for sure - maybe it was just a helicopter. But I know Sedona is a hotbed for UFO activity (something about a "vortex" - don't know much about it).

Anyway - while I was there the town seemed to be crawling with UFO-wannabe's, but most of them struck me as innocent 'flower children-types' and I can see how they would get spooked easy. My source was a local shopkeeper though, and seemed quite sincere.

Long story short - My feeing is that the method they employed was derived with substantial forethought and evidently produced some result - which they really weren't expecting.

Good luck - and please let us know if your research turns up anything a bit more substantial than this rather admittedly weak recount...

Nice thread

SZR

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There are some ideas in the Lear thread, but really, what motive do you have for wanting to be abducted ?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You might try asking someone like Earth Sister. She claims to be in contact with many extraterrestrials, and might have some advice foryou on initiating contact.

The remainder of this response is some what tounge-and-cheek because I am just in that kind of mood:

You either have to be abductalicious or try processing uranium in your back yard while meditating and waving a flashlight.

But more seriously:

If anyone ever comes up with a good way to regularly contact UFO or ET on a regular basis, they should share it with everyone immediately.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The telepathic methods are frequently described/alluded to more than any other in these threads as acheiving some measure of success (as reported by attemptees).

Also - just to re-report a warning: DO NOT USE LASER POINTERS!! As a pilot and familiar with the FAA - this will bring swift repurcussions - even if you claim incocence and that you saw no aircraft in the area, etc., etc.

Good luck, and keep looking up!...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
telepathic methods are difficult for me to achieve.....I was hoping for more direct contact......besides..I have enough voices in my head and do not need anymore !!

any more ideas out there anyone ??

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
......I have no idea if this has already been "debunked", however, it is what it is....

media.putfile.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PULVERlZER
......I have no idea if this has already been "debunked", however, it is what it is....

media.putfile.com...

Debunked to the last.....he is a fraud to the n'th degree .......

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
2 ideas for you:

Plan 1: There are some strong opinions here at ATS regarding Greer and his Disclosure Project - not as an off-topic but more to warn you ahead of time if you're not prepared. Nevertheless, relevant to your question, Greer and pals meet in the desert and in the mountains periodically to summon UFO's and have sort of an ET love-fest for a few days. The group offers CE-5 'training' and purportedly demonstrates methods for attracting UFO visits. Here's a link to the Disclosure Project ET-Phone US Events.

If you're serious about this and want to see such attempts in action, be prepared to shell out several hundred dollars for "admission' and 'training' - as well as incur the wrath of the more vehement Disclosure Project detractors here and elsewhere who are convinced Greer and his cronies are all frauds.

Plan 2: Of course, if you really had plenty of cash to catch yourself a UFO, I would suggest you buy one of these: Cinetheodolite – you can get them used for about $150,000 or less.

Good luck – let us know how it goes…

Happy hunting!

[edit on 1/25/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
2 ideas for you:

Plan 1: There are some strong opinions here at ATS regarding Greer and his Disclosure Project - not as an off-topic but more to warn you ahead of time if you're not prepared. Nevertheless, relevant to your question, Greer and pals meet in the desert and in the mountains periodically to summon UFO's and have sort of an ET love-fest for a few days. The group offers CE-5 'training' and purportedly demonstrates methods for attracting UFO visits. Here's a link to the Disclosure Project ET-Phone US Events.

If you're serious about this and want to see such attempts in action, be prepared to shell out several hundred dollars for "admission' and 'training' - as well as incur the wrath of the more vehement Disclosure Project detractors here and elsewhere who are convinced Greer and his cronies are all frauds.
Plan 2: Of course, if you really had plenty of cash to catch yourself a UFO, I would suggest you buy one of these: Cinetheodolite – you can get them used for about $150,000 or less.

Good luck – let us know how it goes…
Happy hunting!

I don't think I would spend the money ($800) for CSETI training.....seems slightly high of a fee for something that may or may-not happen. Dr. Greer seems to be going too far left on his views lately.....His credibliity is in a nose-dive as of late and nothing seems to be coming from him that is of any good. I will stick to scanning the sky anytime I can......and I will hope that an encounter is on the way. !!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I heard smoke signals work really well. You might want to ask a native American how to

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
AG - have you checked into the "white noise" leads. Don't know much about it -and it will be rather one-way instead of bi-directional communication which I believe is what you're after, but it may be worth looking into.

Also - Hank McCoy on ATS (haven't seen much of him lately) had some ideas regarding a group effort several months back. Not sure if obtained any measurable results.

Finally, I know you're avoiding the telepathic route, but some posters here have claimed they simply 'wished', dreamed, or emphatically asked to be visited and were (apparently) rewarded on occasion. Not too sure what to make of such claims, myself. It's never worked for me.

Also, I agree Greer is going ballistic lately with the New Age stuff, but he claims his love-ins attract visitors. Of course, for the price of his admission, it better!

Good luck, my friend. Let us know how things turn out for you...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There's no design for signaling EBE's IMO. It's just a random thing and if your in the right place at the right time then good for you. If your in the wrong place at the wrong time then you're gonna be sore in the morning.

I suggest taking a hallucinagin drug, sit back on the highest hill or mountain and watch as your mind wonders.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i think we should all respect alpha grey's bravery of wanting to want to contact EBE's or E.T's..

my advice would be,, if your really wanting to make contact and show your bravery,, i'd say go to these places like Dulce or other places where e.t's are supposet to exist, not only will this probably prove to you they exist but you can tell us weather or not you've seen any possible underground base activity and such like..

personally i've seen some strange stuff over old megalitic sites here in the u.k like stone circles etc..

what do you reckon alpha grey?

respect

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Refuse
i think we should all respect alpha grey's bravery of wanting to want to contact EBE's or E.T's..

Thanks !!

my advice would be,, if your really wanting to make contact and show your bravery,, i'd say go to these places like Dulce or other places where e.t's are supposet to exist, not only will this probably prove to you they exist but you can tell us weather or not you've seen any possible underground base activity and such like..

Not really an option right now.....I live on the East Coast of the U.S. and Dulce is mighty far away from me! Maybe a few years down the road I will go there....maybe the Ebe's could come here to me ! we will see....

personally i've seen some strange stuff over old megalitic sites here in the u.k like stone circles etc..

what do you reckon alpha grey?

respect

Your lucky to be in the U.K. .........such an old country ripe with history and ancient sites ...what more could a history buff want ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join