It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ways to signal EBE's ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Currently are there any ways to signal EBE's in their ships, crafts, vehicles, etc... in order to spark a response?? or possibly a landing??

although one must be careful not end up on the Dulce Express.....

is it possible??? what would you use?? a radio?? laser pointer?? flashlight??

i am curious....

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Please don't use a laser pointer, because it may be an EARTHLY aircraft and you would go to jail.

Pranksters Shining Laser Pointers at Aircraft Will Be Prosecuted
From Marilyn Haddrill,

More than 400 incidents involving the dangerous practice of shining laser light into aircraft have been reported since 1990, U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Norman Y. Mineta said at a January 2005 press conference in Oklahoma City.

The main culprit appears to be a pen-like laser pointer, potentially damaging to eyesight, that is widely available commercially, Mineta said.

vision.about.com...

And if it is an alien you may injure it or make it really mad.

Laser Pointers May Cause Permanent Eye Damage

“Recent research conducted by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) right here in Oklahoma City has found that some lasers, when shined into a plane’s cockpit, could temporarily disorient or disable a pilot during critical stages of flight such as landing or take off,” Mineta said. “Even worse, in a few cases, these lasers can cause permanent eye damage for those who look directly into the beam.”

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 15-12-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If you take a record player and a Speak 'n' Spell and hook them up together you can signal EBEs.

I look at EBEs like snakes and bees, if I leave them alone they'll leave me alone.

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe the Dancing Policeman can signal them for me....lol

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

If you take a record player and a Speak 'n' Spell and hook them up together you can signal EBEs.

Phone hooooooooome!

Well I figure that you have to actually see the UFO before you can attempt to signal it. So most likely you would just grab whatever you had at hand. High-powered flashlights would probably be the simplest and easiest solution. Get a lot of people into a circle, turning them on and off together. Is it illegal to shoot of signal flares if you aren't in trouble? I dunno.

Personally I wouldn't try, I'd just run like hell.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, this thread just happens to fall under the umbrella of one of my favorite persons in history. Dr. Wilhelm Reich. This is a man that i've studied on my personal time for nearly 20 years. I've been fascinated with him, and stories of him, since I was a child.

Dr. Reich's Cloudbuster experiments with UFOs

. . . .Dr. Reich had become convinced that extraterrestrial spacecraft had come to spy on his facility in the wake of the environmental problems presumably created by his experiments. However, he soon concluded that the propulsion systems of UFOs produced an exhaust that gave rise to DOR in the atmosphere. In a report to the Air Force in March 1954, Dr. Reich stated his feelings that there was in fact a link between UFOs and orgone. He described how UFOs seen with “bluish shimmering lights” were comparable to the “blue illumination” he had seen in pressure vacuum tube experiments observing orgone energy.

In the meantime, Dr. Reich had constructed his first “cloudbuster,” which consisted of several long steel tubes mounted on a pivoting device, connected by thick, flexible cables to a unit called an accumulator and from there extended out to an underground water source. With it in operation thick, black clouds that had reportedly hovered over Rangeley for over a year began to disperse. . . .

Several people have attempted to discredit his life's work and scientific breakthroughs since his death. Labeling him mentally ill, paranoid, etc, after his death seemed to do the trick in regards to public scrutiny at the time. All thinly veiled.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
very very cool !! give me time to check this out...

its late......till tomorrow...

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Why would you want to? Wouldn't you just be wasting their time?

[edit on 17-12-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
sometimes when im outside smoking ciggarrettes and looking up at the sky they will shine their light (its bright and moving really fast, you cant miss it) for me...

its only after you very politely asked them to do so (telepathically) they will.

you have to be very clear and concise while asking or else they wont hear, and they wont go out of there way to do so either, only if they are flying by at the right moment will they... they have very powerful telepathic abilitys so chances are if you send a message out there they will pick up on it.

good luck

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
That is a good question, and I will relate this short account of just such an experiement. I returned home late one star studded night from being out with the gang (friends), and before turning in I gave my cat a romp outside. Whenever I did this I brought along a 5 cell torch to watch for dogs mainly. Well, while I was waiting for "Pook" to sniff around a bit, I happen to notice three lights slowly moving a distance away behind a neighbors roof top across the street (this was a dark neighborhood, not many street lamps). I kept them in view for awhile and noticed they were getting bigger as they approached closer, without a sound. I thought it kinda freaky so, I grabbed my cat and put her up and continued to observe the lights. Suddenly to my surprise they seemed to flicker. My first impression was plastic bags, balsa, and candles (hot air balloon pranks). I decided to flash my torch at them and I did it three times in a row and then off. I keep looking and by this time they are some ways up and over the roof and some nearby trees (tall pines). They are now just sitting there in a hover, closer and bigger, but not to the extint that I could make out any shape of whatever it was. I did the torch trick again, and I was dumb struck to see it blink off three times back at me...I did it again and it did it back to me again and then they staid completely off. That's when I got a very prickly feeling of fear...I look around, It's dark, I'ts 2:00 A M and I make for my door. Later, I looked out, but saw nothing else. I recall the three lights were in a triangle pattern.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by paragon]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've heard that areas where there is high radioactivity interests ET crafts. I would try that or the technique they used in Independence Day. Another idea would be to use a giant lazer powered spotlight like they use in for ex Las Vegas and Hollywood.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"I decided to flash my torch at them and I did it three times in a row and then off. I keep looking and by this time they are some ways up and over the roof and some nearby trees (tall pines). They are now just sitting there in a hover, closer and bigger, but not to the extint that I could make out any shape of whatever it was. I did the torch trick again, and I was dumb struck to see it blink off three times back at me...I did it again and it did it back to me again and then they staid completely off. That's when I got a very prickly feeling of fear..."

paragon

The older type white gas and mantle Coleman lanterns works well also. Pump it up well and get it burning good and bright. Then flip the little cleaning lever thingy back and forth rapidly, causing the light to go bright-dim-bright-dim in rapid succession.

This dosen't cause them to appear, but when they are already in the area it gets a real rise out of them.

Don't try this alone.

Theox

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
well next time I am outside late at night.....I will make sure I have my 1,000,000 candlepower spotlight and if I see a"craft"...I'll give it a good flashing !!

but since I have NEVER seen a ufo......methinks my chances are slim to whitman....

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I always feel bad when someone says they've never seen a UFO, but would like to. The reason I've spotted so many I guess, is because I've been a musician most my life and got home late all the time from gigs, and I'd always check out the stars before turning in. I saw, and still do see plenty of satelites, but once in awhile a satelite type light comes along, slows, slows more and stops...then suddenly it shoots off in a different direction, or while it's stopped and hovering, another approaches from the opposite direction and stops to "chat", then they both dart off...sometime together and sometimes by themselves. It never ceases to amaze me. If that isn't enough, every time I've moved, they've seemed to follow me. Example, I can be walking along at night, not even thinking of star gazing, and I'll get a feeling to finally look up, and there one will be...and it's weird to be sure. One alomost gets the feeling they are being monitored!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I went outside to my car to get homework one night and happened to be looking up (like I usually am) and saw a dark patch moving and hiding the stars. When it got closer, I saw that it was triangle shaped with no lights, and about fly-height wise of a helicopter. It moved very slow. I waved like hell until it passed by me, hoping that if it were to contain aliens they would stop to pick me up. No luck.
Well, the next day I got a bad sinus infection...probably a damn govt plane spreading disease...

Well, waving doesn't work anyway...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
looking for more ideas on signaling EBE's.......anyone got some??

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm afraid to say, alpha, that the reason why you're not scared but more interested in being abducted is because you don't (as you said) believe in ET. I being a firm believer, am sure that if you were the chances are you'll be scarred. Unless you have some unique mental problem it's impossible not to feel fear if you woke up on a bed surrounded by beings resembleing anything that is speculated to look like ET. But who knows there have been many stories of abductions involving nothing but a continuos state of intense uforia. I'll end this post with a phrase i often see on ATS. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My friend to answer your question about signaling an EBE I first had to do some thinking. Then I asked my friends. Then my friends said why not calculate the theroy and use the almight "blue" computer and see what happens.

Well, as I poured over documents and magazines on the topic I came to realize that there is a state-of-the-art way to signal an EBE to your location with the fraction of the cost.

Here it is. Just click here.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by texmiller]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
First learn how to conntact spirits, then use a spirit to conntact aliens.
Fy father got them to land in his garden that way...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
ok..lets see.....

hobo_321 - first off...if I saw a E.T. it would not (repeat would NOT) scare me in the least.......100 of them coming at me with weapons-YUP that would scare me. As for the abduction BRING IT ON !!

texmiller oh your funny !!!

TrappedSoul wish I could do that...I feel I lack in psi abilities

good ideas folks (some anyway...:lol

keep em' coming !!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join