It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by kokuryu
Okay folks, here are a few things that people have not picked up on during the past few days since this shooting happened.
(1) What this guy told his family he was doing and where he was going is COMPLETELY different from where he did go and where he eventually came from and who he was with at different times.
(2) He was never in his entire life treated for "bi-polar disorder"
(3) Every medical ailment that the familay members supposedly had according to his wife were completely refuted by all of his neighbors, and the supposed family doctors have never heard of them.
(4) He told his wife and neighbors he worked at a certain store - the store said "Huh? Who?" and proceeded to look up all their records and came back and said "He never worked here - ever"
(5) Some reports are coming from Columbia saying he has a whole family over there - under a different name
Who was this guy? He has multiple wives. He goes off to "work" and vanishes into thin air, doing something somewhere - and still returns with more money, he lives in an area where usually families earn about $300k a year total combined income - but with his supposed "job" he would never has made more than $40k at a top end position. He went to somewhere for work - his "job" would never have sent him - they dont send stock people out of the country for "seminars". He obviously went to Columbia and caught a connecting flight back home.
In the end, I think he THOUGHT he had a bomb with him - but maybe they were just testing him to see if he could un-accounced detonate a bomb and never gave him anything live.
Overall, I think he WAS a terrorist in the end, and he got exactly what he deserved.
Head of Federal Air Marshal Service resigns:
Number of marshals expanded after 9/11 from 33 to ‘thousands.’
The head of the Federal Air Marshal Service, Thomas Quinn, has resigned, effective Feb. 3, MSNBC.com has learned.
..."I leave knowing that the Federal Air Marshal Service is an effective, competent federal law enforcement organization that will continue to be an important contributor to the security of the homeland."
Quinn, a former Secret Service agent, came out of retirement to head up the moribund air marshal corps in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.