It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
for one...bill isn't trying to drag anyone into this. he never has. he's merely a messenger. would be a different notion if he randomly came into ats and started posting his demeanor on how serpo is truth and you better follow it.bill ryan being an accomplice isn't a good call, being that he's voiced many of times..and will more times that he isn't out to make beleivers out of anyone and he is just doing what is asked of him.

great post torb! it made me laugh and kept me reading! how all posts should be
it made me wonder about the eben ship and how big it was.
if it's real that is

[edit on 31-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You don't believe it after 30 years?
How about another 30?

Wait! In another thirty we'll have to add the new technolgy we make. Maybe we should accept it now and call it classic?

Reminds me of Victor commenting on the planet and the errors with Kepler and Einstein:

Post 10a: VICTOR: What idiot wrote this?! One must think in different terms of science, not Earth-based but Serpo-based science. Ebens were thousands and thousands of years more advanced than us. They had different forms of navigation systems, which I will discuss in great detail later, probably 2006.

Was this a slip into the personality of Anon1(a).093?

Another hmmmmmmmm? hmmmmmm?

[edit on 31-1-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
What I'm saying is, if you're going to accept something like EBE as an acronym for Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity as fact, then there should be something to back up that fact.

The first mention of EBE comes from the Oppenheimer-Einstein Draft, June 1947. ( Page 2)

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What I'm saying is, if you're going to accept something like EBE as an acronym for Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity as fact, then there should be something to back up that fact.

Do a Google for "SO-1 Classified Army UFO Manual" and locate the pdf for this leaked Majestic 12 document. It's 5.53mb. It mentions EBE here, there and EVERYWHERE. The damn thing is crawling with EBE! A fascinating and illuminating read. An incredible historic document.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.acronymfinder.com...

* [directlink] Extraterrestrial Biological Entity search Amazon.com

from the link previously posted.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This is any easy one!

The first case on absent of official Proof is:

EBE - What is the history on this ambiguous acronym?

Please point me to a credible dictionary, encyclopedia, or any official mainstream document published to define what EBE means, and in this case with Serpo, what EBE means in the Military.

How about: EBE = Evaluation Basis Event

www.militarywords.com...

So where does EBE come from originaly?

Geez, what's next? HOAX = Humans Overtly Alienating Xenophobia?

How I love free thinking. Thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts. And I have a funny feeling the best is yet to come.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Serpo is an anagram for poser. Now, isn't that special?

[edit on 2006/1/31 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Serpo is an acronym for poser. Now, isn't that special?

Finally, an intelligent post!!

Not to say that there hasn't been an intelligent thought process on this thread....

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Give it up man, no it's not.

C.I.A. is an acronym.

F.B.I. is an acronym.

Radar is an acronym (radio for detecting and ranging)

Serpo is NOT an acronym for poser. :shk:

Look up the word acronym, jeesh.

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Finally, an intelligent post!!

:shk: Far from it.

[edit on 1/31/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Grady we already discuss SERPO.......

Second EBE Rightly P*ssed Off (bad publicity and slander of her good character by having to endure a tepid affair with an off-worlder)

Second Extravagantly Rotten Plot Offensive
Shesh! Everybody Realize Plan Olready (Presumed written by the TL)

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's a fake / Hoax.

www.cufon.org...

Originally posted by lost_shaman

The first mention of EBE comes from the Oppenheimer-Einstein Draft, June 1947. ( Page 2)

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

In no way, shape, or form has that comment added anything of importance to this thread. In fact, it's off-topic. Stop wasting space.

As far as aliens not considering us to be equals -

They wouldn't, and couldn't consider us in the same way that we consider animals. Animals do not write novels, musical compositions, or the theory of relativity. Animals don't drive around in cars, or fly around in airplanes that their own kind manufactured. Anyone in the universe would consider us "intelligent life". Exactly how intelligent is certainly debatable, but we are not looked at as animals. We couldn't possibly be.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Serpo is NOT an acronym for poser.

Calm down, redimage. I made a mistake. Serpo is an anagram for poser, but thanks for pointing it out, so I could correct it.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is all very entertaining. Not just the entries posted on the Serpo site, but reading all the Inspector Clueso posts picking every little thing to death. There is such a thing as over-analyzing something, and there's been plenty of that evidence here.

In respect to those journal entries... it is what it is. An alledged diary of events written at some point after the fact, to the best of the commander's recollection. All those conversations in there aren't verbatim, they're paraphrased. I personally wouldn't even consider looking for holes in something that was paraphrased because it's going to have them. So what would be the point?

Then again, maybe the commander actually did walk around with pen and paper in hand documenting everything realtime. I can see it now. "Uhhhh...... hold on Ebe2, can you repeat that last part, you were talking faster than I could write." Hmmm, I doubt it.

The funniest part so far was reading all the deep analysis that went into finding a smoking gun that would lable the whole thing a hoax. Then someone named "chapman" posts that it was a school project, and few even questioned the validity of his claim before yelling, "See? I told you so!" Why is that? Hahaha. Agendas are revealed in a hurry, aren't they.

I have read things in those Serpo posts that don't seem quite right. And I've read hoax arguments that seem like a grasp at straws. However, I'll continue to wait until everything is released before I decide which way I'm leaning. Seems like the only logical and fair thing to do. Anything less, and your mind was pretty much made up before you read anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmageSerpo is NOT an acronym for poser. :shk:

he's right Grady, it's an anagram of poser

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ok lets get back on topic please.....

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Serpo is NOT an acronym for poser.

Calm down, redimage. I made a mistake. Serpo is an anagram for poser, but thanks for pointing it out, so I could correct it.

I was going to say a dyslexic synonym, but anagram works better

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
HOAX HOAX HOAX

See this posting on ATS from 2002 from the Forum Moderator telling you why it is a HOAX.

4th Post from the Bottom, BYRD - posted on 13-12-2002 at 09:42 AM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by RiotComing

Do a Google for "SO-1 Classified Army UFO Manual" and locate the pdf for this leaked Majestic 12 document. It's 5.53mb. It mentions EBE here, there and EVERYWHERE. The damn thing is crawling with EBE! A fascinating and illuminating read. An incredible historic document.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by idbltrl001

Serpo is an acronym for poser.

In no way, shape, or form has that comment added anything of importance to this thread. In fact, it's off-topic. Stop wasting space.

Au contraire, mon ami!

It is called a clue. It fits. Serpo is a prank, so it is eminently germane.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by D_Hoffman
This is all very entertaining. Not just the entries posted on the Serpo site, but reading all the Inspector Clueso posts picking every little thing to death. There is such a thing as over-analyzing something, and there's been plenty of that evidence here.

Good point. But if you read Anon:

Post 10a: My next posting of information will be the actual journal entries of one Team Member. Each Team Member was required to keep a journal. I will provide a partial journal entry (since the journals are attachments to the original report, they contain hundreds of pages of written entries). I will provide a few days or possibly a week's worth of entries from one Team Member.

Those parens are not mine. If this is true, the journals were attachments to the original report, why release the journal entries at all since they are only attachments? Wouldn't the original report be better?

[edit on 31-1-2006 by garyo1954]

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join