It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Bill, originally, anon was writing 80% of the posts, someone else was writing 13% and a "ghost" was writing the rest. now, we have this new anon sending directly to you. Has victor weighed in on if he thinks this is a 4th writer or if this is probably one of the other 3?

Hi, Crakeur –

Victor suspects this may be someone else intent on discrediting what he received in November and December.

Have you spoken with victor about possibly joining the discussion and answering some of the questions (and taking some of the heat off of you for a change)?

I think after yesterday's bloodbath Victor vowed never to take the risk! (Seriously.)

oh and anon too. it would be nice to have her post too

I absolutely can't resist this – though I PROMISE nothing should be read into this by way of inside info from me, because I have none.

But how do we know he's not posting here? I never had that thought until you asked the question.

Best, Bill

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Bill Ryan]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Perhaps you shouldn't have mentioned there were pictures in the first place if there isn't any.

Edit - when I say you I'm saying Serpo, and you represent Serpo

[edit on 31-1-2006 by promomag]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Go Bill Go!

Our favorite guest, Bill Ryan is kicking ass and taking numbers on the replies right now!

*Surprisingly amusing image of man working his account from mulitple computers*

You go, bro!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Perhaps you shouldn't have mentioned there were pictures in the first place if there isn't any.

Hi, promomag –

But that would have been censorship: I just reported what Victor had posted that Anon had said.

I do confess, however, that I have a number of times found myself wishing that I'd not relayed that promise. In terms of intellectual honesty, however, I did the right thing.

Best, Bill

link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
Go Bill Go!

*Surprisingly amusing image of man working his account from mulitple computers*

You go, bro!

Hi Enrikez,

know your own tricks best??

Regards

J

link   
What's Victor afraid of Bill? Seriously, if you choose to be the messenger, you expect some heat, no? Nobody has posted anything regarding Victor yet and I would imagine that is because they haven't found anything (yet).

I do believe any attacks on anyone's personal beliefs are unfair and unwarranted so please refrain from mentioning that I forgot my quarters and couldn't join the rest of the gang at the heaven's gate luncheon.

For those bringing up the pictures, remember Bill didn't promise pictures. Anon did via Victor to Bill. We all played telephone as kids. Anon promised Victor pink shirts from largo and Victor promised Bill the rest of us pictures from serpo.

simple mistake.

I wonder if anon is posting........and laughing her arse off.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Can I just congratulate torbjon on an informative, thorough and relevent post above, before it gets lost in the sockpuppet gab fest.

Torbjon raised some practical and logical issues about loading the gear mentioned in the story, its well worth reading and digesting....

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Netchicken]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks for your work and effort in illustrating your use of standard commercial pallets.

For aircraft transportation, the military uses the 463L pallet which is 88" x 108" and can handle 10,000 lbs on each pallet - well above the 5,000 lbs needed for 16 pallets.

Related links supporting this can be found by Googling "military pallet" or "463L pallet"
Particularly here: www.bcaviation.co.uk...

Also, back in the pallet discussion, I posted more info here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If you were personally in charge of disclosure, how would you do it without destabilizing tens if not hundreds of millions of people – and also the world's economy?

Overall:
Exactly as the current serpo situation is being handled. I would also have simultaneous operations running to push ahead the other portions of the overall plan for global stability in a post-disclosure world. Each segment of the population would require their own level and time period for acclimation. This is not an exact science. Human consciousness at a macro level is like circles within circles overlapping circles. To tranverse the mind-scape of the human collective psyche one must learn the language and mannerisms of circles one wishes to travel through. There would be specific units of personnel monitoring and sometimes guiding the major circles. There would be overlapping circles to make cross-circle exchange easier. There would also be hidden circles within circles that only the most trusted would know about.

CT/UFO Community:
I would not release any proof at this moment and probably wouldn't for awhile. However, more transcribed information would be made available. The transcribed information would reflect questions from the community to add a feeling of inclusion. The information would have to go through several screenings before actual release though.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Edit - when I say you I'm saying Serpo, and you represent Serpo

[edit on 31-1-2006 by promomag]

No...Bill does not represent "Serpo", he is merely a conduit for information. How is it that you can not see that he is doing a service and beyond that has no affiliation with Anon. He cannot make Anon post anything anymore than you can.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thank you all for the comments and points,,, lifted my spirits greatly. As far as millitary pallets go, that's a pretty big hunk o' wood, glad we didn't have to play with those. And whereas they are rated for 10K lbs, I'm willing to wager they could hold twice that... never know 'till you try, ya know? *smirks*

More than anything I was hoping that my previous post would help to illustrate the physical Volume of stuff we're talking about here....

90K lbs of anything is a LOT of stuff.

duty calls
rock on
twj

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Can I just congratulate torbjon on an informative, thorough and relevent post above, before it gets lost in the sockpuppet gab fest.

Torbjon raised some practical and logical issues about loading the gear mentioned in the story, its well worth reading and digesting....

to both, for a thorough report and recognition of effort!

Originally posted by enhancedesign
Thanks for your work and effort in illustrating your use of standard commercial pallets.

For aircraft transportation, the military uses the 463L pallet which is 88" x 108" and can handle 10,000 lbs on each pallet - well above the 5,000 lbs needed for 16 pallets.

TODAY! ... now, please find appropriate data, consistent with the timeframe concerned, for relevence.

Much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Are we dismissing these last two statements too quickly? Are we all so fearful that what we've learned is true that we MUST dismiss it in order to retain our sense of balance in the universe (and by balance, I truly mean superiority).

I think people might have disregarded this statement by Centrist without really thinking much about it... Consider what our world would be like if we were no longer the superior beings. If we were "demoted" down to 2nd place... Would you really be okay with that? Maybe that's the question we're all being asked right now....

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If this "story" is true how do we ignore the fact that the SERPO website is still running. If they were really publishing this type of Nth level top secret information about some Alien exchange program they would have been shut down before you could refresh the page...Period.

*sniff* *sniff* something doesn't smell right.....

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Do you know her??

Originally posted by Crakeur

I wonder if anon is posting........and laughing her arse off.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is any easy one!

The first case on absent of official Proof is:

EBE - What is the history on this ambiguous acronym?

Please point me to a credible dictionary, encyclopedia, or any official mainstream document published to define what EBE means, and in this case with Serpo, what EBE means in the Military.

How about: EBE = Evaluation Basis Event

www.militarywords.com...

So where does EBE come from originaly?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Netchicken...regarding those wooden pallets.

I worked for a time at an airport. I was what is lovingly called a 'ramp rat' and my job was primarely loading Hercs and 747's with the sometimes interesting diversion of older aircraft like pregnant guppies and DC3's.

Not once did I load a wooden pallet.

The pallets we used were aluminum and had the capability of being attached to enclosures we called igloos which totally confined the loads the supported. The forklift I used had a 50,000 lb capability and we transported deisel engines and all sorts of heavy equipment for drill rigs in the far north in igloos. These pallets had lock-down capabilties on the floors of the freighters, whether they were hercs or 747's with the passenger seating removed.

The point I'm making is that weight was no problem as long as it was distributed in a proper arrangement for balanced flight.

Wooden pallets were so frowned upon that even jet fuel did not go on the wooden pallets they came with. We lagged them down with chain and come-alongs.

90,000 lbs of load for a 10 year mission is not out of line. That would be 3 herc loads and I've done a National Geographic film crew that had a dozen loads...helicopters and all.

Maybe I misunderstand what torbjon is trying to say...but all those pics of wooden skids is meaningless to my experience. Besides, what were the specs for the alien ships in regard to freight? No-one even touched on that yet and all we're doing is comparing Earth tech to Eben tech.

I'd love to load a FTL spacecraft...it'd be a learning experience, I think.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Quoted from here: www.baltek.com...

During the 1960's, balsa was used extensively for the insulation of LNG carriers; some of them are still in use after more than 30 years. Again, the use of balsa was made possible by the close technical cooperation between the company and the various engineering companies working with shipyards all over the world.

During the same time period, the company, working together with the US Air Force and Goodyear Aerospace Corporation, developed the famous air cargo pallet for the 463-L cargo system of the United States Air Force, still widely used today. This aluminum-faced pallet, measuring 88" by 108", with 2" thick end-grain balsa, is rated at 10,000 lb. and an 8g dynamic load.

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Originally posted by Netchicken

to both, for a thorough report and recognition of effort!

Originally posted by enhancedesign

TODAY! ... now, please find appropriate data, consistent with the timeframe concerned, for relevence.

Much appreciated.

link   

Originally posted by rdube02
I think people might have disregarded this statement by Centrist without really thinking much about it... Consider what our world would be like if we were no longer the superior beings. If we were "demoted" down to 2nd place... Would you really be okay with that? Maybe that's the question we're all being asked right now....

Actualy, No.

If you were to take a consensus, of the diverse community that ATS represents, you may find a rather receptive opinion to the possibility that we are not the final step in universal/galactic physical and/or intellectual evolution.

As put forth by WHOFLUNGGUM (sp?), those who would truly be impacted, by such an awakening, would be the guy/girl you interact with on a daily basis who just never gets or refuses the point.

Just my opinion.

Ooh, for those keeping track

Just my $.02

link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Originally posted by Centrist
Are we dismissing these last two statements too quickly? Are we all so fearful that what we've learned is true that we MUST dismiss it in order to retain our sense of balance in the universe (and by balance, I truly mean superiority).

-rdube02

That's why you need to put your ego aside, and be willing to learn. Nobody is going to be in "second place". It's all about being beneficial to one another. Who knows? Perhaps we know something that they could use to cure a disease on their planet. Vice Versa.

I have no problem being a learner to a civilization that can travel in lightyears like it's miles.

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join