It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmoebaSized

Say, terraforming, and nowhere is that even mentioned. Here they have the "power" of life, which takes much more knowledge, and they refuse to make the Planet better. I find that ridiculous!

Your ideal planet is most likely not theirs. They are accustomed to heat if you remember from the posts. That planet probably suits them quite well. And why change something if it provides you with all you need. Don't make the mistake in liking them to humans. We are a culture of abundance. We want more and more and more. Thats one reason why the Earth is in the shape its in today.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Most Bible believing people that truely think the Holy Bible is the word of GOD.....can't,want or have no interest in what Genesis Chapter 6 is all about. The Sons Of God coming down to Earth and having offspring with Women is just flat out overlooked or thrown in the trash by most.

So if they will not believe the written Word Of God that they set their faith in, how will they ever believe in beings or other life forms from the Universe having offspring or creating hybrids using us again?

As so many others here on this forum have said, none of the Hybrid, Cloning or Offspring with the Alien Races would ever shock me in the least. I knew the story would always get around to it because it always does.
This is always their main interest in we earthlings.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SINGULAR

Your ideal planet is most likely not theirs. They are accustomed to heat if you remember from the posts. That planet probably suits them quite well. And why change something if it provides you with all you need. Don't make the mistake in liking them to humans. We are a culture of abundance. We want more and more and more. Thats one reason why the Earth is in the shape its in today.

Absolutely - to them...global warming is a fabulous thing isn't it?

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
Can religion handle disclosure? Certainly. A better question is can atheism handle disclosure if with it comes proof of a spiritual soul?

If a soul exists, then ok, even better. No problem with that.

As to if we can handle disclosure, those who knew seem to do a good job in keeping it secret, they don't seem to suffer of any problems.
I don't think that knowledge of the existence of extraterrestials will have that big impact if they keep hidden as they do now (if they exist).
If they use earth as a DNA shop, then of course things change.

Also people are now used to news of cloning, we have the green shinning pigs... this is really no problem.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by looofo]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It has been two and one half months since this statement from serpo.org:

We are also considering your suggestion of releasing 100 key pages (out of the 3,000) to you and then your forwarding them around the country to the six key individuals you named in your e-mail: Dr ____ ____ , Dr ____ ____ , ____ ____ , ____ ____ , ____ ____ and ____ ____.

Has there been any followup to this? With Victor's list being known by some people (even those here who are on it), can anyone deduct who these 'key individuals' are and if they have recieved said pages?

Has the consideration for sending them (the pages) at least concluded, or is it ongoing? What are the issues involved in the consideration? What are Anonymous's concerns with releasing this info? Is it the 'individuals' or the 'information' that is under consideration, or is it both?

Bill, or anyone else with knowledge of Victor's list, can you please shed some light on this statement?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I was doing a quick 360 (taking a break from this thread), and noticed ANOTHER interesting thread related to a NASA scientist joining the folks at SETI...

If I were a "conspiring" type (related to an organized disclosure), this would make for an interesting tidbit...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the newslink:

www.cnn.com...

K

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
There seems to be an uninformed opinion that "religion" could not handle disclosure. So, I don't think Project Serpo being proved true would be a death knell for the world's religions.

I agree with everything you said in your post but I think the problem will come from the disclosure that the Aliens may have had a hand in creating religion as we know it on Earth. What I mean is, there has been some suggestion that Ebe's helped set the principles that religions are based upon such as brotherly love and the idea of a single entity. It has been
suggested that even Jesus could have been an Ebe sent to earth to teach
us a better way of life. I can see how this type of disclosure would upset quite a few folks especially christians. On the other hand the mere concept of God is to me that of a Ebe howbeit a very powerful Ebe. For God is in Heaven and not on Earth making God technically an Exterrestial to begin with. But in all I see it to be easier for religious people to grab the concept of a powerful Ebe as God than atheist who have devoted their lives to the belief there is nothing beyond now.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
(ATTN: S.E.R.P.O. Prize Announced -- The first person to solve the serpo mystery will receive an all expense paid trip to a vat of warm fluid deep underneath the Nevada desert.)

With that in mind, let's further delve into the Strategic Extraterrestrial Research and Planning Operation.

(How's this OIMD?)

The Reaction:

1) I accept the existence of alien life forms.
2) I accept that alien life forms have and continue to conduct experiments on human subjects.
3) I will not hold the gov/mil/aliens accountable for any previous wrongdoings specifically associated with me.
4) I understand I have no right to interfere with any current or future gov/mil/alien project unless it specifically interferes with me.
5) I accept that the mil/gov is in possession of technology that could render all world systems obsolete.
6) I accept UN rules and will accept any type of reasonable one world government.
7) I will continue to conduct myself lawfully during and after the transition.
8) I accept English as the official Earth language.
9) I accept my responsibility and duty as new Galactic Ambassador of Earth.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

3. I do believe that Bill's involvement with a spinoff from the Church of Scientology has relevance here given the recent research I've completed relative to L. Ron Hubbard, mind control, cults, the CoS, Ron's Org, Freezone, etc. and their tactics and underlying beliefs. And anyone else reading this would be VERY wise to do the same.

oh, so it's not "just me". see, and that's why i've been sceptical about bill's seemingly 'coy' response regarding the fact that this strong corelation was 'found' rather than disclosed at the beginning. we have to take bill's word for it that this is not the "game" he was recruiting for within ron's.org last november. and from bill's position / role as 'messenger' he may genuinely not see the significance these corelations have from the audience's point of view. but we must hold these patterns to the light and bill has been very co operative in starting to see things from the audience's perspective

and i wish people wouldn't see this as a 'witch hunt' against bill, bill himself understands the nature of true, honest scepticism, i am sure. he has chosen the role of 'messenger' in this, and we owe him our honest scrutiny as well as support. if this develops the way it is going, bill will be facing some very testing times ahead. perhaps we should see it as a sort of fine tuning excercise amongst like minds in anticipation for what lies ahead...

[edit on 31-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScaRZ
Most Bible believing people that truely think the Holy Bible is the word of GOD.....

So if they will not believe the written Word Of God that they set their faith in, how will they ever believe in beings or other life forms from the Universe having offspring or creating hybrids using us again?

Because they believe what their priests/rabbis/holy men tell them to believe. I know that sounds harsh, but it's true. Religions are set up like a pyramid, some more than others, if the Pope says "Aliens are a-okay with the Bible" then most Catholics are then a-okay with it too. Same goes for the other major religions. The more "bottom-heavy" denominations, like Unitarian, where the individual *does* make up their own mind are the very ones that are more new-agey and open to this sort of thing anyway.

I don't think it's a coincidence that so many religious cults have a UFO aspect to them... Heaven's Gate, Scientology...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Bill doesn't seem to be a "
" fan.

But I read the " ...! " as the indicator of a joke right away.

Hi, eaglewingz –

Yes, well read. I assume you're talking about my "focus group" reference. That was intentionally ironic.... to draw attention to the possibility that this forum is a convenient , instantly visible, ready-made litmus test of public reaction (the next wider "circle" beyond the initially very specialized Victor's list – unless the Serpo contact form messages are being read in passing).

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hey Bill, do you intentionally ignore everyone who wants to see pictures?

You remind me a lot of Kangaxx. Do you know him?

I guess this thread's being allowed to proceed under the assumption that it's a hoax until you bring some meat.

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
...to draw attention to the possibility that this forum is a convenient , instantly visible, ready-made litmus test of public reaction....

Well worth the second read....for emphasis.

I'll take the warn......

edit to clarify...not that the forum is designed as such.....just that the well deserved popularity makes the aforementioned a reality despite the intentions of the forum....which I well understand....

Second edit...spelling..

[edit on 31-1-2006 by MemoryShock]

[edit on 31-1-2006 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
damn Bill, you always show up as I'm getting ready to leave work. now I'll get home and there'll be 10 pages to read

and by the way, thanks for continually mentioning the best way to read your posts without sifting thru the pages. I was the one who originally posted that and I love seeing it repeated. makes me feel like I have a clue about something.

now, back to anon etc.

Bill, originally, anon was writing 80% of the posts, someone else was writing 13% and a "ghost" was writing the rest. now, we have this new anon sending directly to you. Has victor weighed in on if he thinks this is a 4th writer or if this is probably one of the other 3?

also, have you spoken with victor about possibly joining the discussion and answering some of the questions (and taking some of the heat off of you for a change)?

It would be nice to hear from him.

oh and anon too. it would be nice to have her post too,

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOFLUNGGUM
I agree with everything you said in your post but I think the problem will come from the disclosure that the Aliens may have had a hand in creating religion as we know it on Earth. What I mean is, there has been some suggestion that Ebe's helped set the principles that religions are based upon such as brotherly love and the idea of a single entity. It has been
suggested that even Jesus could have been an Ebe sent to earth to teach
us a better way of life.

Well, if there was undeniable *proof* that Jesus was an EBE agent, then the Christian religion would be forced to roll with the punch and reevaluate the data. Personally, I don't see any contradiction in the Bible with God being an alien or Jesus being an alien. Indeed if we use the strictest definition of "alien" then God fits very nicely into that.

I can see how this type of disclosure would upset quite a few folks especially christians.

I think Christians would accept it much faster than Muslims or Jews. Buddhists would probably be the least affected. Islam and Judaism are both still very legalistic belief systems with strict rules and interpretations of their holy books. Christianity is already in so many flavors and so flexible that it would have the least problem assimilating alien disclosure. IMO of course. And of course there would be denominations that refused to accept it, as there are indeed denominations that refuse to accept that handling live poisionous snakes does not make you more in touch with God, but in all I think mainstream Protestantism and Catholocism would be okay with it.

On the other hand the mere concept of God is to me that of a Ebe howbeit a very powerful Ebe. For God is in Heaven and not on Earth making God technically an Exterrestial to begin with.

I agree with you on this 100%.

But in all I see it to be easier for religious people to grab the concept of a powerful Ebe as God than atheist who have devoted their lives to the belief there is nothing beyond now.

Again, I agree completely.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
... decisions they would NOT have made had it not been for religion, and I would assume they could regret this to the point of suicide.

I think my God is bigger than that. As a Christian for more than 25 years, I am thankful that every day we have this (holy spirit per John 14-16) conversation and I am convinced the manifestation is not my imagination but in fact is a real and cognitave thing. I think the Serpians also have something like this as it is apparent they have sensory perceptions beyond what we are used to and they also were very interested in our perceptions of religion.

Keep in mind that there are believers who have not even met God, tragedy as that may be. Personally, I believe we all have an ability to communicate outside of speech and hand motions. We all know the difference between right and wrong and you don't have to be a Christian to understand that. There is a level of spiritual maturity that will eventually take us all to His doorstep one way or another. It is a matter of free will that determines the quality of that experience.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

if the anon info contains classified information, s/he couldn't be prosecuted unless they declassified the data.

right?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi, All –

This comment about the writing style of logs under stress was sent to me by a physician currently in the Executive Branch of the USG who is now and has been for 35 years responsible for evaluating long-term stressful manned missions for the Navy (small submersibles), NASA (planning for long-term space flight and evaluation of ISS experiences), ARMY (Special Forces 6-month isolation operations and debriefs) and USGS (18-month Polar Expeditions):

I make no comment on what I think of the veracity, or not, of this stuff.

But, I do feel compelled to point out something from over 35 years working with Special Forces Team members, their Officers and Commanders. And, having had the great and good fortune as a physician to read, review, interview, and otherwise study the personal log-books of such military persons upon return from long, isolated, scary, stressful missions (my job included evaluation of such to help debrief staff and modify future long-term missions in confinement and isolation under stress) ...I can say unequivocally...

This is EXACTLY the way they write about their day-to-day thoughts and feelings in their journals...grammar and mis-spellings, and all. It also fits their educational background. Most selected...including Mission Commanders are Warrant Officers...(we have not read the scientists' or physicians' log-books, yet) and they often have no formal training beyond high school.

I suspect...that to the extent this is a true and not bogus story...Anonymous and his/her colleagues would have wanted the matter posted EXACTLY as written for exactly the above reasons of face-validity. Were it "cleaned up" there would be absolutely no face validity or reason to believe the kind of persons claimed to be on the mission were other than Hollywood script writers.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Posting Five by Anonymous (13 November, 2005)

The proposal by one of your readers [Bill Hamilton] regarding the Web site is a great idea. With the cooperation of several "co-authors," we might create a Web site and post some information on that site. Until then, I will continue to provide the official information only through you.

Here he is speaking about going only through Victor until there is a web site up and running. There is the possibility that Anon is only doing what he said he would do by now going straight to Bill.

Lets also remind outselves that Anonymous is part of a team of Agents both active and retired who are sharing this information. Perhaps the last 3 posts are from someone else in that group.

Although I do think if they are going to switch it up like that they should notate it.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeadingEast
I think a lot has changed Shawnna. It's a vastly different world. Information can be spread at the speed of light. Coverups can be leaked and spread a lot faster than 50 some years ago. I think they may be facing the reality if this now.
Or maybe it's just a good excuse to draw attention away from the rest of the problems in the Gov.
It could work out good now, most of the old-timers are dying off, blame them for the Coverup. ( If it's real)

While it is true quite a bit has changed from a technology and speed of communications perspective - NOTHING has changed with respect to our emotional, spiritual and evolutionary development as a species.

We still believe the Earth was put here for our convenience, we still fear others who are different, we have taken huge steps backward with respect to how we conduct ourselves as a country, and as a global community. Frankly, it's quite pathetic when I start really thinking about how little things have truly changed with respect to humanity.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Shawnna]

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join