It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just to throw something out there...did anyone see the President's state of the union address.

Here we have the supposed beginnings of a disclosure by the government about how we are not alone in this universe, a discovery which could not only change our viewpoints about life, but also give us an infinite supply of alternative enegy.

The President announces over live TV that we are addicted to oil and said we are on the verge of technical breakthroughs in alternative energy research. He also calls for a 75% reduction in oil dependency by 2025. Now what kind of alternative energy do you think he could mean. Interesting.

Maybe nothing, but maybe, just maybe a turning point.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Read this next sentence slowly and carefullly-
Post #5: Although our team spent over a decade (our time) on Serpo and nearby planets, they did not have a laptop computer to enter all data.

Why mention laptops? Everyone knows they weren't available then. This statement is totally out of place. Unless they mean that the Serponauts should have invented laptops by then.

I'm quoting the full paragraph that Anonymous wrote:

From the Serpo Information page, Anonymous says in Post 5:

3) Lively discussions brings out some very interesting questions. Some of which I cannot find answers to. Although our team spent over a decade (our time) on Serpo and nearby planets, they did not have a laptop computer to enter all data. They had two recorders, who were responsible for writing down the data. Our team acknowledged that a lot of data was lost or not documented.

I think Anonymous is just making the point that his job of providing info and answering questions would be a hell of a lot easier had the team been able to enter in everything with laptop computers, when all they had were pen, paper and typewriters. He's mentioning laptops to put the team's actual data gathering technique in perspective.

Think if we could send another team today (and maybe we have). They would definitely have mobile comms, hardened portable&desktop computers full of all kinds of useful software, etc. etc. Provided it all worked, information gathering and sorting would be faster, more accurate and efficient would it not?

Also, LHC, thanks for serving our country in Vietnam and for your info on cargo loading. My own posts on the subject (a few pages back) relate to the standard 463L pallets the military uses for air cargo that have been around since the 1960s.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SINGULAR
Just to throw something out there...did anyone see the President's state of the union address.

Here we have the supposed beginnings of a disclosure by the government about how we are not alone in this universe, a discovery which could not only change our viewpoints about life, but also give us an infinite supply of alternative enegy.

The President announces over live TV that we are addicted to oil and said we are on the verge of technical breakthroughs in alternative energy research. He also calls for a 75% reduction in oil dependency by 2025. Now what kind of alternative energy do you think he could mean. Interesting.

It's funny you mentioned this -- I watched the SotU tonight looking for something -- anything -- that might (even implicitly) suggest forthcoming Disclosure, as I figured this would lend support to the theory that the release of the Serpo story is indeed part of a forthcoming Disclosure plan.

However, personally, I didn't find anything suggestive of Disclosure, though I'm hoping maybe someone lese caught something I missed?

Regarding his comments on the need to ween ourselves off oil, I saw this simply as foreshadowing for the looming oil crisis we'll be facing when Iran yanks its 2.5 million bpd offline... Without digressing further, IMHO I think there is plenty of incentive for us to light a fire under the alternate energy R&D agenda without necessarily invovling Disclosure...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Now what kind of alternative energy do you think he could mean.

He said in the speech itself
. Solar, ethanol, wind, & nuclear.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
not to beat a dead horse (no pun intended) I keep sensing we have not resolved or at least we have not adequately addressed the issue of the dead team members. I mentioned this a while back in another post but I think it was lost in a 2 issue post.

I want to state my recollection was regarding the deaths that there were first twelve team members of which two died on Serpo. Then Bill confessed there were now thirteen after the last two posts on Serpo.org. I think after the last two posts the group was dumbfounded for a day then all hell broke loose with doubt. There were 12 then 13 because of 308 who died enroute. We have beat this thing for a couple hundred pages now but I think it boils down to that.

This is a discrepency that would be really nice to have anon address in the next post. Beyond that is there still disagreement on the numbers?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Now what kind of alternative energy do you think he could mean.

He's going to harness the energy of the keys being tapped by all the Project Serpo posters?

It seems that if the "Eben energy device" were at all viable, it would be put to use somehow. It sure would have saved us a lot of grief since the 70's.

Somehow I suspect he's talking about the hydrogen power initiative he talked about last year, or maybe an expansion of nuclear power.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
does anyone know how to read fts document? or when sometimes you go on a site and its garbled? I'm not getting at anything...just checkin out some research and stuff. if anyone can u2u me..it would be most appreciated

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

If the 'BLACK PROJECTS' run by the American Government have managed to acquire esotoric forms of unlimited energy due to the so called research done on ETVs, then I can't understand why Bush wants to wait till 2025. He should order declassifying of all such material to benifit humanity as a whole, immediately, as time is running out. I believe two presidents of the US were denied info on such projects!!! Is he too being denied this highly classified info?
God! Who runs the US? The CIA? The guys running the so called Black Projects? Scary. And how many in the Congress know about these? And what is the ultimate aim of such Projects? Keep such highly advanced technologies that can change the face of mankind, under wraps till the cows come home? And then what use is it gonna be to anyone? Probably the US Government thinks it needs to keep its place as the only Super Power and thus the necessity to keep such technologies mothballed.
For, if ever such technologies are adopted, where will America be? With free energy and advanced technologies available to all nations, America cannot retain its present super power status. And that is UNACCEPTABLE!!! And of course this will 'compromise' the security of the United States. And will not be in its national interests and so on. Who cares for the World? Not the US Government at least. And of course, not Halliburton!!
So guys, forget about ferreting out any such classified info from the Government. The stakes are too high.
Relax and have a nice day!!!

[edit on 1-2-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I think Anonymous is just making the point that his job of providing info and answering questions would be a hell of a lot easier had the team been able to enter in everything with laptop computers, when all they had were pen, paper and typewriters. He's mentioning laptops to put the team's actual data gathering technique in perspective.

I kinda agree with ya here. My only question is why reference technology that is commonplace today but didn't exist then.Why not just say my pen ran outta ink so there may be gaps in the data recorded. I think it's pretty much common knowledge these days that laptops didn't exist in the 60's.
Thanks for the props. As I said all I did was haul stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here's a few thoughts to add to the mix.

Bill Ryan stated:
"My two cents prediction is that this creature cloned by the Ebens is J-Rod (or a J-Rod), hence the earlier Anon's adamant and strongly worded refusal to answer any questions about that subject. I also have a private e-mail from Paul McGovern which hints at J-Rod being a "Category III" entity, whereas the Ebens were "Category II". He then refused to elaborate and also did not ever answer when asked directly whether the J-Rods were of human extraction."

Expanding on this prediction, perhaps the Category rating is roughly equivalent to F ratings (foundation generation) for hybrids. For example, when an F1 female hybrid is crossed, the next generation is called the F2. If so, then 308 being hybridized with another species that results in J-Rod, a category III entity, may presume that 308 is a hybrid himself. That's gonna make all of our family trees a little harder to trace.

Hal9000 remarked:
"Some of us, including myself, are ready to declare this a hoax over the text, which is obviously flawed, but shouldn’t we be screaming, “Oh my god, there are alien hybrids living among us?” Bill Ryan, does it surprise you that this last post does not shock people due to the content?"

And the reason we're not? Plausible deniability. Because there's no hard proof...it gives, as Bill already said, room for "people to disbelieve if they can't handle it".

Also, there's an interesting trend of news that seems to mesh with the disclosure process.

After disclosure of Energy Device:
Government investigating space propulsion device based on Heims quantum theory
January 05, 2006
news.scotsman.com...

After disclosure of Serpo existing in binary star system:
Planetary Systems Can From Around Binary Stars
January 10, 2006
Source: Carnegie Institution
www.spaceref.com...

On opinions that disclosure has not occurred on account of an unwillingness to give up the profits that the energy / oil industry and economy generate. Do the cons (terrorism, global warming, rogue states acquiring nuclear technology, record profits at Exxon) now outweigh the pros?
Bush: U.S. Must Get Free of Mideast Oil
Jan 31 11:23
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am absolutely ASTOUNDED that some of us continue to analyze, speculate and hypothesize this STORY (even so far as to speculate how human females would handle their monthly menstrual cycle on the planet Serpo!!!).

Wow...... the folks involved in studying human behavior must be having an absolute field day with this pathetic excuse for a "denying ignorance" thread!

While Bill has done a wonderful job of getting this group engaged, of answering as many questions that we can bring forth (in a most gracious and responsive manner I might add), he has offered NOTHING, not one shred of evidence that any reasonable individual would be able to point to as giving this STORYany degree of credibility.

And yes, he wants to protect his sources, and yes, he can't reveal information about those involved without their permission. How very admirable, and convenient!

I, for one, do not like being manipulated. And we ARE being manipulated - BIG TIME.

If Bill Ryan, and/or 'Anon' and the government entities involved want to test the waters of how to facilitate disclosure, then for crying out load - let them pay the money to do that legitimately!!! It's very easy to organize focus groups and gather data.

That's NOT what I thought ATS was about.

Where are the PROMISED photos? What EVIDENCE do we have that ANY of this isn't some figment of Bill's imagination (or deeply held philosophical and/or spiritual beliefs)????

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
Where are the PROMISED photos? What EVIDENCE do we have that ANY of this isn't some figment of Bill's imagination (or deeply held philosophical and/or spiritual beliefs)????
[edit on 1-2-2006 by Shawnna]

I am pretty much in total agreement. I don't post much -- as I find reading what the more intellictual and dedicated posters share more interesting -- but I couldn't pass this up.

I have almost come to the point where I think it would be more productive for this site to close this thread and use everyone's time more efficiently rather than squabble over what is so far nonsense. If at any point concrete evidence or even something remotely viable of being evidence does show up, then at that point a discussion would make sense.

**Addition**
That way, if/when it does turn out to be a lame hoax, no one can feel they pulled one on this forum.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by white4life420]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

If Bill Ryan, and/or 'Anon' and the government entities involved want to test the waters of how to facilitate disclosure, then for crying out load - let them pay the money to do that legitimately!!!

If this is in fact the "final answer" to this puzzle, I find it pretty amusing we're generally nonchalant about the possible presence of hybrids among us, yet there's no way in hell we'll let some anonymous poster get any erroneous logisitical data by us!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Manipule Dexterity

I, for one, do not like being manipulated. And we ARE being manipulated - BIG TIME.

I'm quite sure we are all being manipulated in various ways by various people.

This sort of manipulation can be very clever and subtle, because for every possible motive, there's a possible counter-motive, ad nauseam.

As far as I know, no one is being forced to follow Serpo. It's 100% voluntary.

Unless, of course, you're being manipulated into following it.

Public Savants

If Bill Ryan, and/or 'Anon' and the government entities involved want to test the waters of how to facilitate disclosure, then for crying out load - let them pay the money to do that legitimately!!! It's very easy to organize focus groups and gather data.

Why pay money for something you can get for free?

Even spooks have to work within budgets, but I doubt that's who we're dealing with here.

Hoaxsters have to work within budgets too, and if Bill Ryan is being “Salingered” by “Anon”, then the budget for the hoaxster(s) is quite low.

Gotta admire the efficiency of the arrangement, regardless of what the truth behind all this may be.

What It's All About

That's NOT what I thought ATS was about.

Should ATS stifle the discussion? Should the staff decide what we can or cannot talk about?

That's not what I think ATS is about.

The staff can tout the thread if they want to, but it's up to members to decide what they want to read or post – and where to post it -- subject to the T&C of course.

I find the arrangement satisfactory, and the alternatives unsatisfactory.

Underdeveloped Exposure

That does seem to be a bit problematic, doesn't it?

Without some sort of evidence to corroborate all this, it's about as relevant as a fairy tale. In fact, perhaps less so, since some fairy tales may at least have a basis in reality.

I would like to see some pictures, too. And um, no, I'm not holding my breath waiting for them.

Barring photographs or some other sort of credible substantiation, this is just another roadside attraction.

Even Prophet Yahweh had pictures.

But I still am of the opinion that it is best to keep this thread open and let it follow its natural – if somewhat tediously predictable – lifecycle.

It's up to the staff to decide, of course, but as a member, I think we owe it to ourselves to maintain a policy of open discussion on what members choose to discuss, and if members want to discuss Serpo, I say “go nuts!”

Anything less would be manipulation.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

everyone is crying out for pictures....well, i have photoshop too. want some pictures? no problem. with digital technology what it is today, i dont know i'd even trust a GOOD picture. what i would consider more 'evidence' is for the release of tech data that was A) new and ground breaking; and B) verifiable by reputable scientists from major universities that would be released in trade journals and mainstream media. in other words, how bout we get a release of the white papers on how the space vessel goes 40 light years in 9 months?

How about Bill letting an independent third party examine his Anon email headers? How about ANYTHING other than what we've been spoon fed so far?? Something concrete that we can really analyze for authenticity and accuracy?

With all due respect to Bill, and especially those on this forum who really want to apply their extraordinary intellect to this topic, think about what is going on here for a minute and you can't come to any other conclusion than this is manipulation at its finest. And some of you are drooling over everything and anything that Bill or his Buddie(s) Anon feed us.

I have no doubt that SOME of this story is based in FACT. But that's what I want is FACTS, authentic, verifiable FACTS. Not a fictional account laced with some facts to somehow draw out how we would all feel about the idea that perhaps all we've been brought up to believe about humanity's origins is also a fabrication. Is that asking too much?? To be treated like an adult that can choose to accept, or reject the TRUTH?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
small moves ellie, small moves.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here’s the thing…

I too find it very interesting, as devast pointed out, regarding the current trend of news meshing with the presumptive disclosure process. An additional tidbit of technology that would assist us in our quest for the truth is described following the links below. The MRI lie detector touts 90% accuracy! Let’s line up the Anon’s, Dan Burisch’s, Richard Doty’s, etc. of the world and push them through these babies now!

www.mercurynews.com...

www.noliemri.com...

BTW,

Congratulations Centrist on the longest thread is ATS history! For those of us who find simple pleasure from trivial accomplishments- We’re with ya man, on that elusive quest to reach the pinnacle of the “Most Viewed Thread”!

[edit on 1-2-2006 by OCD DETECTIVE]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
various news media are interested in the story now.

one of them being the fortean times ( a big alt.media pub in the UK).

let's hope the flow of information doesn't coincide with publication dates.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Lincoln's Lie Detector

Originally posted by OCD DETECTIVE
The MRI lie detector touts 90% accuracy! Let’s line up the Anon’s, Dan Burisch’s, Richard Doty’s, etc. of the world and push them through these babies now!

I think ATS can beat 90%.

Sound crazy? Consider how many hoaxers have managed to convince the entire ATS membership of anything, or even a significant percentage of us for any nontrivial period of time.

Sure, everyone has their pet conspiracies and we can each be fooled now and then.

But good freakin' luck fooling all of us all of the time.

And while shameless promotion (the best kind) is in season, be sure to check out my podcast on the heartbreak of Serpiasis in the Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? podthread.

Relax, it's only ATS!®

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   

ok, this is relevant.

any comments on this doc recently d/l'd from the 'viclist'?

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join