It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's spotted during shuttle launch...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just to make myself clear!

Ufo's are spaceships...not weather ballons

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
shaman is right, these are obviously ice chips... which is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the footage. The reason why these chips do Gs and 180 degree turns is just because of air vaccums due to speed, pressure and aerodynamics. Nothing special here.

I've seen weird flying objects from Space Shuttle videos in the past, most of which point ou to articificial flying objects, but here there's nothing to be excited about.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
but how can u be 100% sure that those are ice chips...were u aboard that apce shuttle? lol sike lemme stop... were getting nowhere with this arguing.

All i can add to this thread is that UFO's really do exist and ive witnessed them for myself on several occasions... a couple of the times people were with me to witness it...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
but how can u be 100% sure that those are ice chips...were u aboard that apce shuttle? lol sike lemme stop... were getting nowhere with this arguing.

All i can add to this thread is that UFO's really do exist and ive witnessed them for myself on several occasions... a couple of the times people were with me to witness it...

i was one of those ppl...and i must say...iit was a UFO no doubt

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nothing but ICE.
You can see the ice building up and breaking up just before seperation of the main rocket booster.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
whoaaaaa thanx for those links man... awesome footage

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

but how can u be 100% sure that those are ice chips...were u aboard that apce shuttle?

no apsolutly can't be 100% sure, they could well be flying saucers but it is more likely ice or a heatproof tile or some such, thats all i'm saying.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

whoaaaaa thanx for those links man... awesome footage

weezy you've been warned by ATS...you better chill out yo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join