It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's spotted during shuttle launch...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Click here to watch the video check out the times 8:52 and 9:10...you can clearly see ufos flying behind the shuttle in the background...very kewl...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There is definitely something there in the video.

What mission is this , STS - 114 from this August?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hmmmm

Very interesting stuff to watch.

At first I thought it was perhaps some ice falling away from the shuttle. After a few re-winds it looks like an intelligently piloted craft. It makes a few irradic turns with another craft following suit.

Excellent contrubution IMO.

It doesn't get more credible than one of NASAs home movies

Good Work

[edit on 26-11-2005 by gangster45]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
space shuttle discovery launch... and yes it is very interesting... im suprised people got to witness this on live tv...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can see two objects.

If you pause and try to look frame by frame you can see more than one thing flying around.

I suppose it it possible that it is just many different pieces of ice that we put together as on flying object.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Perhaps Umbrax.....

I can imagine peices of ice catching the right amount of sunlight and glowing like a craft.

Although, I have never seen a piece of ice pull a high G turn like that before.

Valid point, but still leaves more questions as to the movement of the objects.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
can someone post the vid somewhere else wont pop up but if i take out segments of the addy wmp pops up but ownt play...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
wm.gannett.speedera.net... is the link... and i doubt that ice particles could fly and take tight g turns as someone above me posted...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangster45
Valid point, but still leaves more questions as to the movement of the objects.

I agree. The object appears to be making some fancy maneuvers.
Maybe the FSMEs from the Science & Technology board, Space Exploration board, and Aliens & UFOs board can give us their input on this UFO.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yes this is STS - 114 and those are ice chips.

www.projectprove.com...

But STS - 114 still captured more " Public " footage of UFOs than any other previous mission. I know because I watched several of them Live on NASA TV.

Project PROVE is a reliable source for UFO footage from NASA TV. Here you can see that this footage is shown to be ice chips , but Project PROVE also accurately depicts the true " Unknowns ". Of which there were quite a few from the STS - 114 mission.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
lol still wont play maybe i'll use explorier real quick and check it

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Excellent find lost_shaman

As usual fantastical things turn out to be mundane.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
One of the first episodes of X-Files (where mulder and scully visit some military base area to search for a missing pilot and then mulder gets his memory wiped and seth green also plays in it if that helps) shows UFOs (or some sort of aircraft) that fly like the exact same way.

Wow.. this is really cool. Nice find.

Yuriko

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Very nice find Shaman

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Project PROVE is a reliable source for UFO footage from NASA TV. Here you can see that this footage is shown to be ice chips , but Project PROVE also accurately depicts the true " Unknowns ". Of which there were quite a few from the STS - 114 mission.

Any links my friend?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I watched the video in its entirety . all i seen was the glow of burning & something moving in the distance on the right side the size of a dust particle .the time at the end of the video is 9:09 on the ground clock. the video clock shows 9:20 . where is this missing time of 11 seconds gone. there was a few glitches and lost of viewing momentarily during the broadcast of this video.
can someone explain this ?

[edit on 26-11-2005 by bretmania]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangster45
Very nice find Shaman

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Any links my friend?

Yo what are you trying to say...that those aint ufo's.....yo u need a reality check...those are ufo's......ice balls...kmon man...try harder,good job weezy nice video

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bretmania
I watched the video in its entirety . all i seen was the glow of burning & something moving in the distance on the right side the size of a dust particle .the time at the end of the video is 9:09 on the ground clock. the video clock shows 9:20 . where is this missing time of 11 seconds gone. there was a few glitches and lost of viewing momentarily during the broadcast of this video.
can someone explain this ?

Yes, the ground clock starts after the 10,...,3,2,1 counting.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm not completely ruling out ice chips, but how exactly does the 8:52 "ice chips" do a 180?

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Charlie Murphy]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
About the video, very interesting. Here is what I saw:

1. 8:42 - The image starts to show some problems
2. 8:52 - 2 objects going, turning and backing
3. 9:01 - Just like the 8:42
4. 9:11 - Another object going, turning and backing

ps - 10 secs before the 1-2 and 3-4

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
why do you find it so hard to believe that what u witnessed was actually ufo's....your looking at live footage from outer space...and personally i seen the launch live on tv...and those ufo's were there the first time i seen it...ice chips..kmon man really...why are u denying ufo's are reall...are u scared..if so why ...u should be more scrared of going to hell...right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join