It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phil schneider: Is this proof ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I don't think that Phil Schneider was trying to make a quick buck. Like other's have said, if you want to make real money on UFO's, Aliens etc, you write books and make a DVD. None of which he did.

His mysterious death raises a lot of questions. IMHO I think he was murdered.

Its too bad that people like Phil Schneider do not make copies of their evidence or even distribute on the net incase they die mysteriously!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I can't comment on the credibility of this quote, but it was sent to me by a 50 year old man who claims to have known Phil after I posted a comment on a Schneider youtube video.

"Well I am here using my real name as my ID, if I am right others that knew him before 1979 will tell you the same. Other then that I did not own a camera then so not sure how anyone could verify it. He was a guy that needed a place to stay. He sounded interesting even though he seemed a bit weird. I met him in circles of like minds and though it would be neat to have someone like that to talk with. I trusted him too much but at 18 I was a very trusting nieve individual. He took advantage of me and he used his misfortune to make himself more important and his stories more fantastic. If you watch him, his mannerism shows it as well, sorry but I have no other proof then my word.
By the way if you are thinking ... then why bother? ... well put the shoe on the other foot. What if it happened to you ... and remember this was 32 years ago with no computers or hand held phone cameras!"

I don't know if I should post his ID on here in the open, if you are really interested PM me.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by HanAlec19]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thats funny because all the stories I read said he was strangled with a piano wire.... so now maybe you see how hoaxes get started and changed along the way

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is what I posted in a similar thread.

I watched a video a while back featuring Phil Schneider and the moment he mentioned having a Ford Taurus with a V10 (Viper engine) I lost interest. Not to mention his very James Bond-like heroics in the story. Didn't do him any favors in the credibility department.

My opinion hasn't changed since then.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Does anybody know where I maybe able to locate his book which he was having released just before his murder?

I don't know when some of you believe that he made it up for money, surely the job he currently had for 17 years paid extremely well.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think he did have a gun mate. In one of his lectures, he said that he reached for his 9mm,,
if im not mistaken

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a lot of what this guy speaks about is very similar to what william cooper spoke about.coincedence?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I stumbbled across this video on youtube of the guy that you are reffering to and i think it might help.

www.youtube.com...

You even get to see his fingers that he says were burned off. Pretty crazy.

Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.apfn.org...

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Grenada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. "I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts. "Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that. "I didn't get really interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas. After about two years recuperating after the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG&G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of peculiar spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar's story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft.

Still no Aliens unless they can't be distinguished from you or me.
A story indeed and he stuck to it.

ED: I always thought a VW Bug with a Tesla cone coil might make
a good flying foo. I had a net post one time telling me that flat
coils can't fly. The post is gone now or can't find it. I heard agents
in the know can't lie. So far flat and cone coils can fly.
Operate at quarter wave length, wink wink.
ED+: Yeah, 1954 or 55 the treaty among industrialized nations to
conceal the Tesla technology from the world. What a goof, and they
the Illuminati hand us the Alien treaty. Well thats what happened.
No Aliens, just no Tesla technology for you.

[edit on 11/3/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 11/4/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Awww. I read the title and i though that maybe one of his fingers was found durring an alien autopsy.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Post video please!!! Thank you!

Is there video of his 1995 lecture? Please post any video!

[edit on 21-11-2005 by meshuggah1324]

Apparently the same linked page from years ago has
been updated with all the videos.

Good Grey hunting.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well I have to say this is a great thread.

As "Denied" pointed out several times even if this story isn't true it is still a very entertaining story that starts to make your brain tick a little faster.

I completely DISagree that Phil did any of this for financial gain.... simply put... financial gain he did get was miniscule.

It also seems to me that this story is so Fantastical that people literally can't fathom it so they don't accept it. ... Only natural ... but I do think this man is genuine in what he is saying.

So ... as Denied said... he's either telling the truth ... or believes he is telling the truth but in reality in never happened.

I have to say ... what brought me to this thread is still making me wonder.

When a person claiming to be "someones" daughter comes here and says they have hours of Alien footage ...then there account is gone and the admins of this site say "Don't talk about banned members" ...then continue to give NO reason as to why .... was the person lying about who she was??

cmon ATS... gotta give us something.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
When a person claiming to be "someones" daughter comes here and says they have hours of Alien footage ...then there account is gone and the admins of this site say "Don't talk about banned members" ...then continue to give NO reason as to why .... was the person lying about who she was??

It could have been "The Return of the Schnitzel".
Bernie might be getting more creative.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
For anyone interested ive located a black and white copy of the photo he holds up claiming to show Val Valient Thor.
www.google.co.uk/search?q=uss+eldridge+val+thor+photo&hl=en&safe=off&client=chrome-mobile&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=gm65UPL7CPTL0AX7mIHIDA&ve d=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=533&bih=246#i=10

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I watched this on you tube, and I personally think he was telling the truth. Alot of what we see hear and read, we have to use discernment as to what we believe is the truth. It always raises a flag when people are murdered for telling a "sci fi story". If it was just fantasy, somebody needs to mark j k rowling.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vivid1975

Does his story correlate with any other ET disclosure story?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join