It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible and ufo's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Why is god know to travel to earth using clouds? well clouds do move across the sky,what else moves across the sky,UFO"S,could the description of clouds really have been the only way for the ancient ppl to describe ufo's,i think so!...god spoke to moses in a cloud..that cloud was a UFO..god led the children of israel by a cloud/ufo of fire at night,and a dark cloud by day...could this fiery cloud really have been a UFo with lights on it...think about it...they call ufo's clouds because thats the only thing that they knew that moves across the sky besides birds...but they wouldnt call it birds,because birds dont resemble ufo's as good as a cloud would,,,as for the fiery cloud...they would call any type of light, fire back then ,because they couldnt explain electricty in any other manner..so the fire on the cloud was nothing more then lights on Ufo...also god spoke to moses in pillar in a cloud....now this one is tricky so listen carefully...ok first imagine a cloud,which looks like the traditional ufo/flying saucer...now place a pillar directly in the middle of the cloud,and it would seem to resemble a beam ship..or being beamed up...the pillar was nothing more then the beam coming down from the cloud/spaceship and moses stepped into the beam and was taken in the cloud/ufo....so now do you get what im saying? if not check out ...www.bibleufo.com

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
wow very interesting...it makes alot of sense to me...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It should make sense becuase its true...ufos could only be desribed as clouds in the ancient world..now that i think about it ,ufo's were also called chariots of fire,like the one apollo had....chariot or ufo?..you tell me..whatever it was..ppl did see it..and record it as true history,no matter how much you might wanna say its a myth,some one saw it...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yes I have read this too, it is in Ezekiel and is stated as follows in the KJV:1:[4] And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
[5] Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures

But one must note here, this is a revised bible, in the older versions it says metal not amber.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Yes I have read this too, it is in Ezekiel and is stated as follows in the KJV:1:[4] And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

But one must note here, this is a revised bible, in the older versions it says metal not amber.

Or maybe he'd just eaten something rotten and was hallucinating

Personally I think UFO's in the bible is trying to explain to hard. One take select pieces, twist it and suddenly we have a UFO! But lets ignore the other odd things.

I'm also pretty sure the somewhere amidst the Bible text they talk about the war between Decepticons and Autobots.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by Zaimless

Or maybe he'd just eaten something rotten and was hallucinating

Personally I think UFO's in the bible is trying to explain to hard. One take select pieces, twist it and suddenly we have a UFO! But lets ignore the other odd things.

I'm also pretty sure the somewhere amidst the Bible text they talk about the war between Decepticons and Autobots.

ok man y u gotta hate on what we think is true?... how does this not make sense to you?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
Why is god know to travel to earth using clouds? well clouds do move across the sky,what else moves across the sky,UFO"S,could the description of clouds really have been the only way for the ancient ppl to describe ufo's,i think so!...god spoke to moses in a cloud..that cloud was a UFO..god led the children of israel by a cloud/ufo of fire at night,and a dark cloud by day...could this fiery cloud really have been a UFo with lights on it...think about it...they call ufo's clouds because thats the only thing that they knew that moves across the sky besides birds...but they wouldnt call it birds,because birds dont resemble ufo's as good as a cloud would,,,as for the fiery cloud...they would call any type of light, fire back then ,because they couldnt explain electricty in any other manner..so the fire on the cloud was nothing more then lights on Ufo...also god spoke to moses in pillar in a cloud....now this one is tricky so listen carefully...ok first imagine a cloud,which looks like the traditional ufo/flying saucer...now place a pillar directly in the middle of the cloud,and it would seem to resemble a beam ship..or being beamed up...the pillar was nothing more then the beam coming down from the cloud/spaceship and moses stepped into the beam and was taken in the cloud/ufo....so now do you get what im saying? if not check out ...www.bibleufo.com

aliens are DEMONS and FALLEN ANGELS

nuff said:
journals.aol.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sorry weezy, but Merka may not so far off the mark. Even John (the author of Revelations) admits that his visions were just that....visions...handed down from God. Are visions the same as Hallucinations?

Hmmm...I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999
[

nuff said:
journals.aol.com...

You can't say that. It isn't yours or mine, nor anyones place to say whether or not ET's are actually demons (evil).
Just because the 'good book' says they are devils etc doesn't mean that its true. How do you know that the 'angels' weren't actually bad guys who had used our reverence of them to fuel their arrogance and cast out those who said didn't agree with making themselves gods?

For all you know the Bible could be biased against a group of aliens. Didn't Hitler rationalise his Holocaust by saying Jews are impure? His definition of pure must be different to the rest of the worlds definition of pure.

Besides if aliens are demons and fallen angels that would mean that angels would have to be aliens too, or does a fallen angel immediately transform into an extraterrestrial being?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

ALL aliens are DEMONS and FALLEN ANGELS

nuff said:
journals.aol.com...

[...]
Besides if aliens are demons and fallen angels that would mean that angels would have to be aliens too, or does a fallen angel immediately transform into an extraterrestrial being?

they can change there appearance...
...fallen angels and demons can take on the appearance of an "alien"
www.alienresistance.org...

just click on the link. i'm not really here to deliberate.
alot of the questions you asked are basically answered in that link!*

EDIT** by link i was referring to the 1st one i posted

[edit on 19-11-2005 by seawater999]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
It should make sense becuase its true...ufos could only be desribed as clouds in the ancient world..now that i think about it ,ufo's were also called chariots of fire,like the one apollo had....chariot or ufo?..you tell me..whatever it was..ppl did see it..and record it as true history,no matter how much you might wanna say its a myth,some one saw it...

Its true huh? Really says who? Were you there too witness it? Your right people saw something ifin you believe in the literal translation of the bible. However it seems rather arrogrant to state its absolute truth considering it could have been any number of things and there is no one alive today who witnessed it.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is interesting, because I wrote this in my blog July 13.

Clouds in the Bible

I believe there exists extraterrestrial life and I try not to define it. Since the dawn of civilization man has recorded these flying objects. From caves, to ancient manuscripts, to paintings, to photographs then video. Through every step of the way these flying objects have been with us. There are thousands of cases that have been investigated and they can't say what they are. Astronauts would say, yes, there is a santa clause as a way of telling the control tower that they see UFO's. I don't let hollywood and the comics define for me what these flying objects are, because the Word says, "Behold, He cometh with clouds". Could the second coming be mistaken as an invasion? What are clouds in the Bible? Remember there was nothing in the sky but birds and clouds in those days. You have a cloud that glows in the dark, that hovers and that takes people up into the cloud. The Bible says,"Come, let us reason together".

Look at these verses:

Matthew 17:5 While He yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, this is My Beloved Son, in whom Iam well pleased; hear Him.

Luke 9:34 While He thus spake, there came a cloud and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud. 35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is My Beloved Son: hear Him. I have to add a side note here, "they ENTERED into the Cloud". I think that speaks for itself.

Exodus 24:18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

Exodus 19:16 And mount Sinai was altogether on smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

Now where do you see something similar? When you watch a rocket taking off, you see fire descend and smoke ascend. A similar scene, and imagine people back then seeing something like this. They would also describe these things according to their times. That's why it is good to read the Bible while imagining their perspective. You will see they are trying to describe planes and helicopters from future wars and also spacecraft.

There are flying chariots among other things and I don't try to define them according to what society says about these flying objects. I'm sure the Truth will eventually be Revealed.

There is more evidence for the existence of UFO's than there is for many theories in science. You could win a court case with this evidence. It's time for people who see otherwise to show some counter evidence. All I hear is it must be mass hysteria or light from a lighthouse with no evidence to back the claim. I think people don't want to accept it because they can control a scientific theory but they can't control a higher intelligence.

"I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one."
Jimmy Carter Former U.S. President, five-time nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize.

"Mission Control, please be informed, there is a Santa Claus."
James Lovell was commander of the ill-fated Apollo-13 mission.

"...I've been asked about UFOs and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
Eugene Cernan commanded the Apollo 17 Mission-The quote is from a 1973 article in the Los Angeles Times.

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
Scott Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.

These are just a few quotes. Imagine if each of these people and more like them came in the courtroom and took the stand. Then imagine showing evidence of UFO's being recorded since the dawn of civilization. Next you show the thousands of cases that have been investigated and no other conclusion could be reached.

My blog:
quantumtheologica.blogspot.com...

Also look at:

ufoartwork.com...
bibleufo.com...

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!

[edit on 20-11-2005 by polomontana]

[edit on 20-11-2005 by polomontana]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
YES i see you guys are understanding the link betwwen the clouds and ufo's...whats your thots about planet x

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I don't think concepts and absolutes such as good and evil should be ascribed to biblical ufo's. Good and evil are relative concepts and factions exist in each.

Clouds and ufos? Very likely that they were the same. You get phrases like (no offence to any christians but i dont no exact quotes) 'A golden pillar carried him unto the clouds'. Abdcution beam?

Planet X - I honestly don't know. Sometimes I think its a planet but its orbit and descriptions make me think of something like a 'world craft' or maybe a propelled planet.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am curious if aliens came down and started a take over and you were either forced to submit to their way or face who knows what. What would you do and why would you do it?

People have more faith in aliens than a god you didn['t have to read the bible to understand what this is..

The smartest people I have ever talked to have stated they don['t doubt alien life yet I see huge doubts of any sort of god. Anway ok the bible and Jesus and the rest of the religious posse of old were lead by aliens so who made the aliens folks? Just because you never met and alien or Jesus doesn't mean this concept is hard to grasp.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Genesis 6:4
"There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the doughters of men, and they bare children with them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."
Who are the giants and who are the sons of God?
It says that these "sons" of God interbreeded with humans to create "mighty men".

Second Kings 2:11
"And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and E-li'jah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
we have the technology for man to fly through space,lets suppose a couple of astranouts, a male and female boarded a rocket with enough food to last a journey through space,and they land on a planet,they have a couple of kids one male and the other female,and because there was not enough room on the rocket to take them back with them,and so had to leave them there,but it would be ok if there was enough food on the planet to support them,that would be ok wouldn,t it,i forgot to tell you the names of the two kids were adam &?
it makes you wonder.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Adam and Eve could have many kids but eventually they would die or be forced to imbreed. Not only that, the time taken to get to any other habitable planet is far beyond a human life-time.

As for God being an alien and UFO's in the bible, I think that's the most plausible explanation. Ancient rationalization of a UFO could definitely be described as God was in several named passages. This is the only way I could understand how aliens could be humanoids.

Expert999, may I ask why you feel aliens must be given a metaphysical definition, rather than them just being another civilization just like us? Is that not possible?

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Charlie Murphy]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
SEAWATER,

have you ever asked God to show you a sign whether ufo's are demons are not?
YES OR NO

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

nuff said:
journals.aol.com...

God would of had to create Hell in order for it to exist and a God of Love would not do that. If a fallen angel can create it's own kingdom and then inspire people more so than the God of Love can, why is God the all powerful?

Anyway, Hell doesn't exist, like most modern Christian ideals, it was a creation used for controlling the herd.

Origin of the Christian Hell [1]

Jesus Mysteries

[Of hell] "The more enlightened sages of the Mysteries viewed such horrors as merely stories to encourage better moral behavior. Plutarch calls the terrors of the Underworld an 'improving myth'. The Christian philosopher Origen likewise argued that the literal terrors of hell were false, but they ought to be publicized in order to scare simpler believers"
[...]
"Origen, however, was posthumously condemned by the Roman Catholic Church as a heretic for his compassionate belief that all souls would eventually be redeemed. The Roman Church required all Christians to believe that some souls would suffer in hell forever, while the faithful would enjoy eternal salvation. This is the one doctrine on the afterlife which Celsus regards as distinctively Christian. He writes:

'Now it will be wondered how men so desperate in their beliefs can persuade others to join their ranks. The Christians use sundry methods of persuasion, and invent a number of terrifying incentives. Above all, they have concocted an absolutely offensive doctrine of everlasting punishment and rewards, exceeding anything the philosophers (who have never denied the punishment of the unrighteous of the reward of the blessed) could have imagined' "
www.dpjs.co.uk...

Hell is a mindset only, nothing more. Some ancient religions believe this is Hell and we can only go up, or be stuck back on Earth again until we learn the lessons we need to be able to move up.

Talk to the muslim cab driver that was taken to Guantanamo because someone wanted the $10,000 that the US pay for 'tip offs'. He would tell you he's in hell right now because he's away from his family, his mosque and his religion. That is the definition of Hell, being seperated from your freedom and Earth is covered in hell everyday.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join