It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Mounts That Bush Wants New Wars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Good call on this Soulja! Nice work, good arguement bro!

I believe that the NeoCons and Republicans in general have a "If you can't fix the situation as is.. make the situation worse and then see what you can do with the situation after its deteriorated further. Eventually the situation will get so bad that ANY improvement to it will seem like a victory to those suffering BECAUSE of the deterioration." attitude to problem solving. See the week of Katrina Hurricane in New Orlands for more background on this problem solving 'technique'. People trapped in a terrordome for over a week get bumped up to a Super 7 hotel room.. well at that point a no-tell motel seems like heaven to those stuck for a week in what was probablly the closest thing in the U.S. to hell (not including the high school or prison systems - which are actually quite similar to each other).

So feeling as I do about the NeoCon method of problem solving I'm not surprised by these quotes, though they are still a great collection of evidence of their intentions, where their minds are at. And I mean, we all know that the fighting is due to spill over in to Syria any day now (if it hasn't already) ... and that will be an easy way to set off a full scale conflict involving a few countries.

And personally (unfortunetly) that is the only way I can see the US saving itself at this point.. it would put the US economy on complete war footing (like in WW2) and perhaps 'save' the economy from the issues its having. That is the only way out that I see for them anyways.. other then just saying "We screwed up and now we are probablly going to pay for it for the next 20 years." and pulling out all of their military assets from every country to sevearly restrict costs associated with defence and perhaps use the money to rebuild the country. THAT would be the step in the right direction but it will never happen.. no.. things can only get worse because they will NEVER do the "right thing" (some individuals tend to be like this in their own lives too, never admiting they have made a mistake that has caused serious problems for someone else - specially those that think they are pious and saintly and couldn't possibly commit a selfish act that causes pain and suffering in the world).

So yeah Soulja, I don't think there is any doubt as to their intentions, but this is still a good collection of statements made that indicate that they have a broader plan in the works then defeating "terrorism" or spreading democracy.

I got one more for you ... our prime minister at the time when Bush was going from country to country trying to build a coalition to invade Iraq said to the US president at a meeting here in Ottawa "No, we will not participate until I at the least see "THE LIST" of ALL countries you intend to go after because of 9-11 or whatever other reason you can come up with." ... he knew even way back then that there was a bigger plan in the works, he was a very smart man that guy.. I miss him actually. He hit the nail on the head way back then.

www.newsmax.com...

(article on some other things he said - sorry to get semi off topic)

Man, though some of these responses just kill me... how is it that some people here actually believe that "terrorisim" was a serious threat BEFORE the Bush administration got in to power. In fact, I bet if you looked really closely, you'd find that MOST of the terror attacks of the last 25 years have had a Bush family hand in the attack (even the assasination attempt on Regan) ... Daddy DID run the CIA for 10 years and Granddaddy did run with Nazis, ya know... does this NOT seem suspect to you? The fact that 9-11 happened the way it did does not bother you at all?

Unbelieveable.

Oh and those two morons who are disrupting the thread, can we all just make a commitment to ensure that we all just put jerks like this on ignore RIGHT AWAY? I mean its fine to disagree or be sheep, but to intentionally disrupt a thread is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE and no matter WHAT your stance is on the topic, you should all support your fellow members attempt to run a decent thread.. and let these idiots know that you have put them on ignore.. set it up and send them a U2U letting them know that their disruption is a waste of their own time because no one will see it. If everyone in here does that NOW and from NOW ON (I'm going to do it right now myself, I hate putting people on ignore because it screws up reading of threads but in this case, since they don't contribute, there will be nothing to miss in the first place) then not only would they have some 80 (views of thread so far) U2Us in their message box and then ATS in general will be a step ahead of MANY message boards on the net because the members even if their views don't match at least look out for each other... and really... I think that MOST of the people on ATS are capable of making this the best alternative forum on the net.

Oh and ferretman (who in the hell would name themselves after a dispicable rodent anyways) have you ever heard of something called the AMERICAN CIVIL WAR? Civil Wars happen man, and besides.. what happened in Bosnia was mostly engeneered by the CIA and US military the same way that ethnical tension is being manipulated in Iraq and Paris for that matter.. oh and how someone is trying to start a race war in the US too. Its unreal how people just ignore anything that doesn't fit in to their blood lust...

.. you know what? I'm starting to think that a lot of US citizens KNOW DAMN WELL that the war is wrong but ... they don't care ... they LIKE the idea of their countries army running rampant and killing ANYONE who even dares to think that the US Army killing innocent people is wrong. They don't care that innocent people are dying.. and they hide that fact behind propaganda that they know is completely foolish.. but they are too cowardly to admit that they just do NOT give a damn about people dying on the other side of the world, esspecially poor uneducated people who have been manipulated by war lords in to fighting for them. Its a sad fact, a lot of US citizens just like the fact that their country is kicking ass and scarring the # out of the rest of the world with its miltary power... there is NO WAY that these people are so stupid as to believe everything they read and see on TV about how the US is doing the right thing in its 'war on terrorism' which everyone is starting to figure out finally that its just a war on oppressed people who dare to fight back anyway they can... remember, before 9-11 Bin Ladens network NEVER ONCE hit a nonmiltiary target (civilan) ...since the Bush family got in to power A.Q. has supposedly been blowing up the most rediculas and useless targets (a wedding in a hotel last week?! this from the people that DESTROYED a US marine military base - gimmie a break). Because A.Q. started fighting back against the US military itself, something had to be done to destroy this perception of a gurilla force attacking only the US military in retaliation for US military attacks on Arabs.. enter 9-11 and 7-7 and the rest.. now even some Arabs hate A.Q. when in fact it was agents of the US that pull off those attacks in order to destroy AQs credibility as a small mobile gorilla army fighting the opressor - not killing US civilians and NOT killing innocent Arabs either.

Sorry for the length Soulja, first post since vaction.. a lot on my mind.. probablly should have started slowly back here at ATS.

And sorry for the lack of spelling correction and editing to the rest of you. Like I said, a lot on my mind lately and haven't been able to vent in here for awhile.. lol.. vacation was great though.. well rested.

-VMX

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is the worst thread you have started yet, Souljah - impressive...I didn't know you could reach a new low.

Please point me to exactly where in that speach Bush said anything about starting a new war. Please, point me to where he calls for a war against all of Islam. He clearly seperates radical Islam from the religion as a whole. You are simply making up lies that further your pathetic anti-Bush, anti-US, anti-Isreali, and anti-Christian agenda.

Mods, I call on you to take action and support your own words:

If you start a new thread and it doesn't do anything but spew YOUR political agenda/stance or criticize the political agenda/stance to which you are opposed DON'T post it.

effective IMMEDIATELY

Souljah has clearly done this. In fact, I haven't seen one post from him that doesn't do this. Not a single one.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
I beg to differ. Just because he is The President does not make him worthy of respect.

ESPECIALLY SINCE:
A) He STOLE an election, not once but twice.
B) He lied to his own people, his allied nations and the entire world on more than one occassion (the actual provable list is now into the mid hundreds) for reasons to go to war, and numerous foreign and domestic issues. (and i don't mean 'normal government lies' like the kind that were used to keep the manhattan project secret or to save peoples lives).
C) He has been arrested for use and possession of coc aine!!!!
D) He has failed miserably at every job he ever had.
E) Every job he ever had was given to him by his rich and influential daddy.
F) He lied about 9/11.
G) He deserves to be impeached faaaaaaaaaaarrrr more than clinton ever did.

I used to be a republican. I used to serve in the military. I know what it's like to think The President is worthy of respect. But it's time to grow up and see him for what he really is.

If you were a Catholic, and you found out that the Papacy had been infiltrated by The Devil, would you still support the Pope?

Good Post Souljah

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Master Wu]

As I said before the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES deserves our respect. Not necessarily the man...as I stated before. I was forced to respect Clinton so suck it up. Bush ain't leaving and he is after all AMERICAN. Last time I checked the jury was out on whether or not ANY Democrate is worthy of the office according to the polls.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega
Good call on this Soulja! Nice work, good arguement bro!

I believe that the NeoCons and Republicans in general have a "If you can't fix the situation as is.. make the situation worse and then see what you can do with the situation after its deteriorated further....

You're the same person huh. Admit it. You just went to hotmail twice and made two account and made two different logins so you could back up the other of your personalities you have...j/k

[Mod Edit - Trimmed quote]

[edit on 17/11/05 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Soulja is an unscrupulous and relentless peddler of anti-American propaganda. He doesn't care if what he posts is accurate. He just wants to create doubt and turmoil. When he's exposed for what he is, he just changes the subject. Most people should have figured this out by now. It is remarkable that someone can repeatedly post malicious and erroneous material with impunity.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Seriously Souljah, how dare you put those words in Bush's mouth!!

What a totally predictatble thread. Just like the WP thread, we get the neo-cons and the 'patriots' barking their "respect the president! There won't be anymore wars! Shoot the messanger!" and we'll get this same talk from them until there is a bomb in America and another war so they'll start justifying it for the war machine.

Bush could literally take a dump on the constitution and they'd swear he was only trying to clean it, then when it's proven that he's ruined it, they'd say America needed a new one anyway.

What's the point?
America should just divide itself into two countries and be done with it. It's really not fair that only a quarter of the country can vote to make everyone live under a "f-ing Crazy" administration (Colin Powells quote, not mine).

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Soulja is an unscrupulous and relentless peddler of anti-American propaganda. He doesn't care if what he posts is accurate. He just wants to create doubt and turmoil. When he's exposed for what he is, he just changes the subject. Most people should have figured this out by now. It is remarkable that someone can repeatedly post malicious and erroneous material with impunity.

Grady,

There was a point where I lent consideration to Souljah's posts.

Sadly, as much as I try to Deny Ignorance his/her proposals just don't fit.

Regardless of topic Soulj's post are invariably anti-US. As much as I attempt to conceptualize his/her scenarios ... they just don't seem to pan out in a realistic manner.

Is the American society perfect? hell no

Would you support living as you do today ... for better or for worse? yes

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Those are your opinions which you have no way of substantiating in any way. By all means you are free to have them, and with all due respect this forum is here to deny ingnorance and if you are going to continue to post pure opinion as fact then you dont belong here. Just tryin to help you out.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Awwwwwww did i hurt your feewings?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
To Master Wu and Souljah.....

Respect!

In regards to some comments on Souljah's first post.

Let's pretend Bush became a respectable intelligent human being for the rest of his term, he would still be remembered as an amazingly incompetent leader. Does anyone think we can turn this ship around?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega
remember, before 9-11 Bin Ladens network NEVER ONCE hit a nonmiltiary target (civilan)

1993 Bombing of World Trade Center; 6 killed.
1994 Investigation of the WTC bombing reveals that it was only a small part of a massive attack plan that included hijacking a plane and crashing it into CIA headquarters.

1998 Bombing of U.S. embassies in East Africa; 224 killed including 12 Americans. Over 4,000 people injured. Please tell all the Kenyans and people from Tanzania that they were Military targets. I'm sure they will have something to say to you.

12/1999 Plot to bomb millennium celebrations in Seattle foiled when customs agents arrest an Algerian smuggling explosives into the U.S. Other Algerians subsequently arrested were "Afghan alumni."

Jordanian police arrested members of a cell planning attacks against Western tourists.

Thats just the ones before 9/11

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Souljah,

This thread is paranoid and full of hatred and definitely worded and designed to get the reaction it is getting. America can't be all that bad, for having so many people wanting to bit*h about her, YET, at the same time, they have freedom to leave her but choose to stay!

I watch the news, I hear constantly about people emigrating here (legally and illegally) and have yet hear anything about Californians seceding, or blacks going back to Africa, or the Bosnians I work with regretting becoming citizens!

America must be doing something right.....so many diverse opinions about her.........yet she still grows (and I am proud of the fact that we have a president who doesn't let her take a black eye without a little BUTT-KICKING given back!!!)

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Again, Thank You all for your Contributions - even those, small and ignorant ones - yet again, you are just showing you true self, remember that!

First of all, I would like to thank You mister Vis Mega for a Great, Long post. I see there is alot stuff on your Mind, Mate!
Glad to see you Back. I especially Loved the saying "If you can't fix the situation as is.. make the situation worse and then see what you can do with the situation after its deteriorated further. Eventually the situation will get so bad that ANY improvement to it will seem like a victory to those suffering BECAUSE of the deterioration.". And I think you nailed it with that one. It's the good old Create a Problem-Create a Solution Technique - and it works very well. Sadly only few people can notice that, only few people can Read between the lines of the Daily news, and the rest are just following their "Leader", even if he would jump into the Pit. Anyway, I really think that we, as a Human Race, are not capable of Learning the Easy way - we never did. We always tend to learn the lessons the HARD Way, and sadly this is going to be one of those lessons.

And to the rest of the Crew up in here:

First of all, you could Learn to spell my name right, I mean its not Soulijah or Soulja - if you have a problem with spelling or with typing, you can always use the copy/paste technique. You can not go wrong there. Or are you Deliberately doing that. It's funny, because I always try to write the name right, and if I don't I EDIT my post again, to correct my mistake. But thats just ME I guess.

To mister American Mad Man - I always try to reach new Heights, or for you "new low". Anyway, I have started this thread in order to show the people of this board, what kind of Speach Bush had on the Veterans day, what kind of Words he used - and their true meaning. If you can not see that, fine. But the next time I see you spewing your POLITICAL AGENDA against a Muslim country of your Choice, I will be the first one to issue you a Warning, similar to the one you have sent me. Its ALL GOOD to Bash Iran or Syria or just about every country that is on the Hit List of Bush&Co - but do NOT go against the current US Goverment! God Forbid! I have nothing against you or your friends - you are just lost in this War on Information and heavily influenced by the Neo-Con Propaganda Machine. You are all just puppets on a string, following your leader into the Pit, dancing to his Tune, he says JUMP and you say "How High?" kind of crowd.

So, how did the Rest of you Understand words of Bush? How do you Interpret them? What kind of Meaning do they have for you? Evil Islamics; Islamo-Fascists; Extremists; Militants; Terrorists; Communists; what nice words ey? Have you noticed how the arsenal of words has widened, and its not just TERRORISTS anymore? Wow - that sure is a long list of enemies, you sure the FREE WORLD can Handle all of them, Bushie? Those sound to me like petty insults of a very tired old man. Its like the famous "Bring it on!" quote. Don't call them if you do not want them to COME!

Master Wu and TheShroudOfMemphis - thank You both for you posts my Friends - I see there is some Smart People around here after all.

And to the Rest of my Fans - I will try to keep up the Great Work in the Future and to continue to amaze you with my Posts!

[edit on 18/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
To mister American Mad Man - I always try to reach new Heights, or for you "new low". Anyway, I have started this thread in order to show the people of this board, what kind of Speach Bush had on the Veterans day, what kind of Words he used - and their true meaning.

"Their true meaning", according to Souljah, where actual word definition means nothing when trying to push a baseless claim to further an agenda driven by hatred. Seriously, I honestly think you would say grass is blue if Bush claimed it was green.

But the next time I see you spewing your POLITICAL AGENDA against a Muslim country of your Choice, I will be the first one to issue you a Warning, similar to the one you have sent me.

You seem to have missed a few key items here son.

You start an anti-America/Bush/Christian/Isreali/Jewish thread nearly every day.

Why don't you take a look at how many threads I start trying to push a political agenda. Frankly, I probably don't start more then a thread a month - if that - and they are almost always limited to the aircraft and weaponry forums.

Next, why don't you read that little link I provided? It is in reference to BS political agendas pushed by members in the form of garbage threads like this one right here.

Obviously the mods agreed with me, as they moved this to "slug-fest", which as one mod described was "right next to the trash bin."

Its ALL GOOD to Bash Iran or Syria or just about every country that is on the Hit List of Bush&Co - but do NOT go against the current US Goverment! God Forbid!

That's the difference Souljah, I'm not hear to "bash", which you CLEARLY are, and all but admited to just then.

I call it like I see it. When Iran says "Death to America, Death to Isreal" I point to that as justification for our unease with Iran developing nuclear technology. I am the first to admit that oil played a part in the Iraq war, and I am the first to say that even after Iraq is stable, we will not leave because it is too valuable a strategic location.

You see, though I have chosen a side, I see all aspects of it. You however are stuck in a delusional land of gum drops and candycanes where every muslim and every Islamic nation is ALWAYS 100% innocent of everything, and the US is ALWAYS evil, and Bush is ALWAYS stupid and yet at the same time the leader of some evil conspiracy to start a religous war between christianity and Islam.

I have nothing against you or your friends - you are just lost in this War on Information and heavily influenced by the Neo-Con Propaganda Machine.

You are accusing me of being under the influence of a propaganda machine? You are a #ing one man propaganda army - I honestly wonder if you are on someones pay roll sometimes. How much time and energy do you use up spewing this crapola? I must hand it to you, you are nothing if not persistant.

Let me ask you something, have you ever once had any single positive thought about Bush? Ever, a single one? Have you ever once thought 'for once, he got something right'? I would wager not. Frankly, the sure sign that you are under the control of any kind of brainwashing is this opinion of absoluteness you have towards everything.

You are all just puppets on a string, following your leader into the Pit, dancing to his Tune, he says JUMP and you say "How High?" kind of crowd.

Oh yes, I am the great Bush puppet that just lectured a class on how poor the man was on the domestic front.

And speaking of puppets, who is on the end of your marionette? Al-Zarqawi? Bin Laden himself?

So Souljah, I #ing dare you to start a single thread on something Bush has done well or positive. I dare you to point out a single situation where Muslims were in the wrong, or an Islamic nation was at fault. You can't do it, that's how indoctrinated you are.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
"Their true meaning", according to Souljah, where actual word definition means nothing when trying to push a baseless claim to further an agenda driven by hatred. Seriously, I honestly think you would say grass is blue if Bush claimed it was green.

Ah Come on AAM! Do not Insult my Intelligence! In so many ways Bush has tried to HINT us all, that New Wars are going to be waged against "Islamic EVILS", thats very hard to find anything else in his speach! I am not driven by Hatred, because they do not deserve any of my personal feelings such as hate. They re not worth of them. But I simply, as you said, CALL'EM AS I SEE'EM! - and clearly Bush&Co has shared more Lies and Deceptions then any goverment on this Planet, and ofcourse, got away with it. CHECK the news, mate: Chaney this, Chaney that, Abu-Gharib, Guantanamo, CIA torture camps, WP ammunitions, DU ammunitions, Cluster ammunitions - heck, show me one single positive side to Bush&Co! Somehow in all this bunch of affairds from the White Office and the Pentagon I FAIL to see them!

You start an anti-America/Bush/Christian/Isreali/Jewish thread nearly every day.

What can I say - my Work is Never done.

Next, why don't you read that little link I provided? It is in reference to BS political agendas pushed by members in the form of garbage threads like this one right here.

As soon as somebody speaks against Bush or the current US-goverment he is quickly labelled as having a political agenda, an anti-american, anti-christian or whatever. I only admit to ANTI-WAR.

That's the difference Souljah, I'm not hear to "bash", which you CLEARLY are, and all but admited to just then

I call it like I see it. When Iran says "Death to America, Death to Isreal" I point to that as justification for our unease with Iran developing nuclear technology. I am the first to admit that oil played a part in the Iraq war, and I am the first to say that even after Iraq is stable, we will not leave because it is too valuable a strategic location.

I call it like is see it too. Why can't you see that? Is it against the LAW to express my Opinion, like you can? If American president shouts DEATH TO IRAN and SYRIA all is fine. How many times has Bush threatened other Nations?

You see, though I have chosen a side, I see all aspects of it. You however are stuck in a delusional land of gum drops and candycanes where every muslim and every Islamic nation is ALWAYS 100% innocent of everything, and the US is ALWAYS evil, and Bush is ALWAYS stupid and yet at the same time the leader of some evil conspiracy to start a religous war between christianity and Islam.

I simply point out Stuff, that people do not want to see. People want to belive quite the opposite that you posted: that AMreican is ALWAYS 100% Innocent and that (Today) Islam is the EVIL of this planet and basicly we are dealing with war of civilazations, war of religions here. Do you think everything is black and white? IMHO Bush&Co is not stupid at all - they are a very smart bunch of people, if they would not be, they would be removed already from the places of power. But for almost 5 years they are ruling this World, and not just America. They are telling WHAT is Right and what is NOT. They are re-writing constitutions. They are re-writing Laws. They are re-writing whats Moral and whats not. Everything else is just the Butterfly Effect - meaning, that every Actions has an equal or bigger REACTION. It is the Law of the Nature, and a Man will always be apart of Nature, no matter how sofisticated and "Civilized" he might want to look.

And MAN can NOT go against NATURE.

You are accusing me of being under the influence of a propaganda machine? You are a #ing one man propaganda army - I honestly wonder if you are on someones pay roll sometimes. How much time and energy do you use up spewing this crapola? I must hand it to you, you are nothing if not persistant.

You consider me a #ing one mar propaganda army? Well, thank you - I will take that as a Compliment!
Actually it is not that hard nor it is not more time consuming, then your answers to my posts.

And I am not on anybodys payrole - man, if I would get a buck for every post, I would be a rich man today!

Let me ask you something, have you ever once had any single positive thought about Bush? Ever, a single one? Have you ever once thought 'for once, he got something right'? I would wager not. Frankly, the sure sign that you are under the control of any kind of brainwashing is this opinion of absoluteness you have towards everything.

There is SOMETHING Positive about Bush?

Was that a Joke?

As far as I have seen with my own two eyes, the only thing he has done right, was choking on a pretzel - and it did not turn out as great as I thought it would. Everything else... ah well, you know.

And speaking of puppets, who is on the end of your marionette? Al-Zarqawi? Bin Laden himself?

Why would I be a marionette of a CIA Black Operations leaders, such as OBL and Zarqawi? That's like saying, if I am on CIA payrole.

Silly AAM.

So Souljah, I #ing dare you to start a single thread on something Bush has done well or positive. I dare you to point out a single situation where Muslims were in the wrong, or an Islamic nation was at fault. You can't do it, that's how indoctrinated you are.

Now thats a #ing Challenge.

Firstly, you are generalizing the Conflict, as the majority of the people. I thought we are dealing with RADICAL ISLAM and not the ENTIRE Muslim or Islamic Community, as you have shown. And that is the ROOT of this Problem.

The Abyss widens, again.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I simply point out Stuff, that people do not want to see.

Actually Souljah, of your recent threads, if a dog coughs somewhere in Iraq, you automatically assume and vehmently defend the stance that the dog coughed because the US is either using chemical weapons or that the dog has undergone some nefarious surgery or somesuch ilk.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Bomb explodes in Kosovo market
18/11/2005

PRISTINA, Kosovo, Serbia-Montenegro -- A bomb exploded in a busy vegetable market in the predominantly Serb municipality of Strpce, injuring at least four people on Thursday (17 November). Three of the victims were Serb teenagers, the fourth was an ethnic Albanian. It was the fifth attack against Serbs in the area since August. Politicians on all sides denounced the bombing. (Politika, Danas - 18/11/05; AP, Reuters, KosovaLive, Beta, B92, RTS, Tanjug - 17/11/05)

Oh well looks like they are up to it again. Hum, apparently Bush isn't the only one trying to get something started.

www.setimes.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
Actually Souljah, of your recent threads, if a dog coughs somewhere in Iraq, you automatically assume and vehmently defend the stance that the dog coughed because the US is either using chemical weapons or that the dog has undergone some nefarious surgery or somesuch ilk.

Sure.

If thats how you see it - fine by moi. Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it, just as I am entitled to my own opinion.

Sadly, it has NOTHING to do with the Topic, yet again.

Anyway, BACK TO THE TOPIC,

Here is another Article regarding this thread and the Bush Speech on Veterans day:

Knight Ridder Newspapers

ASSERTION: In a Veterans Day speech last Friday, Bush said that Iraq war "critics are fully aware that a bipartisan Senate investigation found no evidence of political pressure to change the intelligence community's judgments related to Iraq's weapons programs."

CONTEXT: Bush is correct in saying that a commission he appointed, chaired by Judge Laurence Silberman and former Sen. Charles Robb, D-Va., found no evidence of "politicization" of the intelligence community's assessments concerning Iraq's reported weapons of mass destruction programs.

But the committee's findings were hardly bipartisan. Committee Democrats said in additional comments to the panel's July 2004 report that U.S. intelligence agencies produced analyses and the key prewar assessment of Iraq's illicit weapons in "a highly pressurized climate."

ASSERTION: In his speech, Bush noted that "more than a hundred Democrats in the House and the Senate - who had access to the same intelligence - voted to support removing Saddam Hussein from power."

CONTEXT: This isn't true.

The Congress didn't have access to the President's Daily Brief, a top-secret compendium of intelligence on the most pressing national security issues that was sent to the president every morning by former CIA Director George Tenet.

ASSERTION: In his Veterans Day address, Bush said that "intelligence agencies around the world agreed with our assessment of Saddam Hussein."

CONTEXT: Bush is correct in saying that many intelligence agencies, particularly in Europe, believed that Saddam was hiding some weapons of mass destruction capabilities - not necessarily weapons. But they didn't agree with other U.S. assessments about Saddam. Few, with the exception of Great Britain, argued that Iraq was an imminent threat, or that it had any link to Islamic terrorism, much less the Sept. 11 attacks.

ASSERTION: Stephen Hadley, the president's national security adviser, told reporters last Thursday that the Clinton administration and Congress perceived Saddam as a threat based on some of the same intelligence used by the Bush administration. "Congress, in 1998 authorized, in fact, the use of force based on that intelligence," Hadley said.

CONTEXT: Congress did pass the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, which stated U.S. support for regime change in Iraq and provided up to $97 million in overt military and humanitarian aid to opposition groups in Iraq.

But it didn't authorize the use of U.S. force against Iraq

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Let me ask you something, have you ever once had any single positive thought about Bush? Ever, a single one?

I hate jumping into arguments... but seriously... can YOU name one single positive thing Bush has done for this country? Can you? Cause every single thing I think of durring his term makes me think less and less of him. Everyone thought he was so great after 9/11 standing on the pile of rubble thumping his fists saying "we're gonna get em!".. hell even I did. But the basis of 99% of what he spewed turned out to be lies. Hell since when did Iraq become more important then his first agenda of getting Bin Ladden. First it was "were not gonna stop!... Dead or Alive!"... now its "i dunno where he is, dont care where he is... oh lets get Sadam instead". Its all bull... all lies.. all for a different "agenda" and yet these so called PATRIOTS scream and yell anytime someone in this country invokes their constitutional right to free speach and to express themselves. "We must respect the president.."... no... we don't. Thats the great thing about America. We certainly do NOT have to respect him. Respect is EARNED, never GIVEN.. and Bush most certainly has NOT gained my respect.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If thats how you see it - fine by moi. Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it, just as I am entitled to my own opinion.
Sadly, it has NOTHING to do with the Topic, yet again.

What I posted has nothing to do with the topic???? hmmmmm. well I guess that is your opinion which you are entitled to sir. My post was a refute / response that you gave earlier. It was also an example of how you will go out of your way to twist anything into an anti-american anti-war scenario.
I will even throw back one of your questions for you to field just to get your answer

Do you think everything is black and white?

With all that you have posted pro-Iraq / pro-Islam anti-american can you actually answer the above questiontruthfully and agree that there is wrong on BOTH sides?

I have started this thread in order to show the people of this board, what kind of Speach Bush had on the Veterans day, what kind of Words he used - and their true meaning.

As seen thru your eyes and through the dark glasses that you wear.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join