It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Mounts That Bush Wants New Wars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
In this his time of troubles, Bush seems to be moving deliberately and rapidly toward new wars of aggression in an unforgivable gamble to overcome his troubles. His speech on Veterans' Day, November 11, 2005 at the Tobyhanna Army Depot in Pennsylvania leads to this conclusion more clearly than any of his previous speeches and activities. The new wars would be the start of a world war initiated by Bush and radical Christianity against what he calls radical Islam, but in truth the wars would be waged against all Islam.

CounterPunch

Let's note some of the statements Bush made in this speech of November 11. Many are not new, and some were foreshadowed in a speech by Bush a month ago, but their volume and intensity in the Veterans' Day speech are noteworthy.

• "Some call this evil Islamic radicalism; others, militant Jihadism; and still others, Islamo-fascism . . . These extremists distort the idea of jihad into a call for terrorist murder against Christians and Hindus and Jews -- and against Muslims, themselves, who do not share their radical vision."

• " . . . these extremists want to end American and Western influence in the broader Middle East, because we stand for democracy and peace, and stand in the way of their ambitions."

• " . . . these militants believe that controlling one country will rally the Muslim masses, enabling them to overthrow all moderate governments in the region, and establish a radical Islamic empire that spans from Spain to Indonesia."

• " . . . the terrorists would be able to advance their stated agenda: to develop weapons of mass destruction; to destroy Israel; to intimidate Europe; to assault the American people; and to blackmail our government into isolation."

• "The influence of Islamic radicalism is also magnified by helpers and enablers. They've been sheltered by authoritarian regimes -- allies of convenience like Iran and Syria -- that share the goal of hurting America and modern Muslim governments, and use terrorist propaganda to blame their own failures on the West, on America, and on the Jews."

• "The government of Syria must do what the international community has demanded . . . The government of Syria must stop exporting violence and start importing democracy."

• "Over the years these extremists have used a litany of excuses for violence: the Israeli presence on the West Bank, the U.S. military presence in Saudi Arabia, the defeat of the Taliban, or the Crusades of a thousand years ago. In fact, we're not facing a set of grievances that can be soothed and addressed. We're facing a radical ideology with inalterable objectives: to enslave whole nations and intimidate the world. No act of ours invited the rage of killers -- and no concession, bribe, or act of appeasement would change or limit their plans for murder."

• "The murderous ideology of the Islamic radicals is the great challenge of our new century. Yet in many ways, this fight resembles the struggle against communism in the last century. Like the ideology of communism, Islamic radicalism is elitist, led by a self-appointed vanguard that presumes to speak for the Muslim masses."

• "Like the ideology of communism, our new enemy teaches that innocent individuals can be sacrificed to serve a political vision. And this explains their cold-blooded contempt for human life."

• "These militants are not just the enemies of America or the enemies of Iraq, they are the enemies of Islam and they are the enemies of humanity. And we have seen this kind of shameless cruelty before -- in the heartless zealotry that led to the gulags, the Cultural Revolution, and the killing fields."

• "Like the ideology of communism, our new enemy is dismissive of free peoples -- claiming that men and women who live in liberty are weak and decadent."

• "And Islamic radicalism, like the ideology of communism, contains inherent contradictions that doom it to failure. By fearing freedom . . . this ideology undermines the very qualities that make human progress possible . . . And whatever lies ahead in the war against this ideology, the outcome is not in doubt . . . Because free peoples believe in the future, free peoples will own the future."

• " . . . we're determined to deny radical groups the support and sanctuary of outlaw regimes. State sponsors like Syria and Iran have a long history of collaboration with terrorists, and they deserve no patience from the victims of terror. The United States makes no distinction between those who commit acts of terror and those who support and harbor them, because they're equally guilty of murder."

• "We don't know . . . the sacrifices that might lie ahead. We do know, however, that the defense of freedom is worth our sacrifice, we do know the love of freedom is the mightiest force of history, and we do know the cause of freedom will once again prevail."

Bill Christison was a senior official of the CIA. He served as a National Intelligence Officer and as Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

There you have it - more Wars!

The so-called Clash of the Civilizations is taking Shape and Form. The Enemy is known, and the Hunt is on. The Killings of Tens of Thousands innocents civialns that these Wars would cause is of no Importance. Only the Presevance of American Way of Life is Important. You WILL be Assimilated - or Destroyed.

Bush&Co - the Radical Christians - along with Military/Corporate Complex standing behind them, are prepared to Sacrifice more American and "Other" Lives for the so-called "Wars for Defence of Freedom" that Lay agead. And the American Nation led by the Bush&Co., that represents only 5% of the World Population is yet again going to Decide who is GOOD and who is BAD, what is WRONG and what is RIGHT and Decide the Faith of the Rest of the World for Themselves.

I Hope they Expect serious RESISTANCE in their Way to Global Domination - because there sure will be Some...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I do know that Chenney stated that if the US gets attacked again they are going after Iran with or without proof.

I also have heard that they are going to go after probably every other country over there exept i think Saudi Arabia.

This is what we get for letting a moron in thw white house who talks to god on a daily basis.

Refering to comment above, I was thinking about this one day. I came up with the conclusion that if anyone else on this planet has said this at all and to anyone, I believe that person would be locked up and labelled mentally ill or something.

But remember girls and boys... You voted for him.. or did you????

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i remember wen Ronald Reagan called the Soviet Union the "Evil Empire" and suggested America should bomb the Soviet Union with nukes. nothing happened. it sure as hell gave the Soviets a scare back then.

hey Souljah im surprise u didnt put any of Bush's quotes on North Korea. i wonder why. not dat significant as well? we may go to war with North Korea.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
souljah, i'm only going to ask one thing of you. when the election of 2008 comes and goes, when the new president has taken over and bush has stepped down without incident, when all your unfounded, biased, absurd bull# turns out to be just that, will you finally apologize to all of us for posting something anti-bush week after week and wasting server space? will you step up, be a man, and concede just how full of it you've been this whole time and how you regret wasting everyone's time, especially your own? i'll do the right thing if i turn out to be wrong, but you know...my gut tells me i'm not. so how bout it souljah, can those fingers of yours type out only propaganda of the most extreme, or do i get to look forward to an apology in about 3 years?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I also have heard that they are going to go after probably every other country over there exept i think Saudi Arabia.

The United States has raised the prospect of a military invasion of Saudi Arabia.
The response could include the deployment of three U.S. Army divisions backed by fighter-jets and airborne early-warning and alert aircraft. In all, the U.S.-led mission could include up to 300,000 troops.
The House Armed Services Committee was briefed on the prospect of a Saudi coup and U.S. response during a hearing on Oct. 26. The scenario was outlined by Michael O'Hanlon, a senior fellow of the Brookings Institution, who cited a Saudi coup as one of several threats to the United States.

Article taken from Middle East Newsline.

However, military planners are employed to sit in rooms speculating about all possible scenarios, so one shouldn't really be suprised to learn that contingencies exist whereby conflict with other nations would be advocated.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It is not speeches, its the action that is seen.

'New world order' itself is a great danger to each and every civilization that is different from US's.

No one will be spared. May be USA gets a resolution passed from the tamed UN security council that only Americans, registered with Neo-Cons, fullfil the definition of 'HUMAN', rest of the world populatin be nuked for the survival of this pure 'HUMANITY'.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So, if America pulls out and the terrorist stuff keeps going on what would you say then?

We're supposed to just sit around and let our institutions and people die due to terrorist thugs?

Apparently you're Iranian or at the least of middle eastern descent, how do you explain the many, many years of Iran supporting terrorism by spending tremendous sums of money when the Iranian people are living a very poor life.

Seems to me, with all the oil money coming in, the leaders of the country could spend some of the money building a couple castles or the like as monuments to themselves and spend the rest of the money on the people.

They would be much-loved leaders who were looking out for their countrymen instead of thieves in high places who can't or won't run the country to benefit the people.

Course, if the best for the country happened, people who love to argue for the sake of argument wouldn't have much to whine about.

Would that include you Ms. Souljah?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
the last two quotes are the only ones that hint at any kind of potential for future conflict. The quotes are fairly accurate regarding RADICAL Islamic Fundamentalists..

Those last two quotes don't imply that we are going to war. The second to last quote is a warning to Syria and Iran, just like he's been doing since his initial axis of evil speech.

that last quote can be tossed out. why? because there's at least one word missing in there that could change the entire context of the quote.

for all I know, it could read.
"we don't know long division and we might need to go back to grade school which will be very tough on this administration . If we do need to go back to school it will be very hard to run the country with the sacrifices that lie ahead. We do know, however, that the defense of freedom is worth our sacrifice, we do know the love of freedom is the mightiest force of history, and we do know the cause of freedom will once again prevail."

I'm sure it doesn't but those words removed and replaced with .... make it worthy of being a snippet in a movie poster, nothing else.

It......Was......Great....!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Souljah, I see you are at it again. When I was a kid I had a dog named Rags. Well he loved to stick his head out the car door while we were going somewhere. One particular day he was standing in my lap, leaning out the window. He kept inching further and further out until Mom took a sharp curve and 'PLOOP' out the window he went. When Mom finally stopped the car and I ran back to get him, he was okay but standing on the road in a state of shock. He never bothered to stick his head out the window again after that. He was content just to sit on the seat. Pedro my macaw just remined me of another time and place where the leaders of a country tried to lead us down the road to war! Bring back any memories?

www.lib.msu.edu...

[edit on 17-11-2005 by WHOFLUNGGUM]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If this does mark the end of the war, it will have ended with some 250,000 people killed out of a prewar Bosnia population of 4.4 million, over half of whom have become refugees.

Soulijah - Great conutry you have there, your own people kiled a quater of a million of it's own people........

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The way things are going for Mr. Bush now days I highly doubt he will just start up a war against anyone... He can say whatever he wants but I seriously doubt that the US citizens would support another war.. especially when the current two show no signs of ever ending.

That is of course unless there is another "terrorist attack" on US soil.... hmmm.....

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow! What a Response! People, People - there is only ONE Souljah, so please wait in line!

Anyway I sincerly HOPE the Posts I write are WRONG and that I could write an Apology to mister astroblade about how I was Mistaken and how Bush&Co really did not Destroy what is left of our Nice Planet. I really Hope so. But I doubt that Bush&Co are the Ones who like to LEARN from their HISTORY - they prefer to Write History with their own Words and with their own MEANING of these Words. They love to be in Power and they will do Anything to remain there. There is no Second or Third Place - just Number.1 baby!

For all those Sentimentalists who Cry for the "Good Old Cold War" Days - well, you have a NEW Cold War, altho this time its called War on Terror, and instead of Russkise the Protectors of the Free West now Hunt Arabs. What has changed? Do you feel any Safer? Do the Innocent ones Die? Do the Guilty ones get to walk away? Sadly, the History repeats itself, over and over and over again.

And mister Desert Dawg - I think its too late to just "Pull Back". The Wounds have been REopened and old Hatreds are REborn and the World will never be the same again. Without terrorism there is no War on Terror and I am positive that Bush&Co will make SURE that this Threat is a NeverEnding one, not like the Soviet Union that collapsed. To answer your Couriosity: I am not Iranian, nor from Middle East, nor am I a MissiS - I am just a Concerned Citizen of this Planet, who Loves Peace and People very much and I really HATE to see us throw everything that Mother Nature has given us, out the Window and # it all up, just because some guys want to Wage Wars in order to make PROFIT.

[WHOFLUNGGUM] do me a favour, and Comment the TOPIC OF THE THREAD when you post it in, because your Stalking and Hijacking my posts in this Forum is really Childish. I could not care less for your Dog or what your Mother has done to him - and obviously you could not care less for what My Former Country has Lived Through. You will NEVER know that - your Answers and your Ignorance show me that. You and your friend ferretman are only Capable of diverting the Topic of this thread to the Author of it. Sadly, that is all you will ever know to do. So, Pretty Please, with #ing sugar on top, write something regarding the Topic or else do not bother posting anything.

Thank you.

[edit on 17/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The way things are going for Mr. Bush now days I highly doubt he will just start up a war against anyone... He can say whatever he wants but I seriously doubt that the US citizens would support another war.. especially when the current two show no signs of ever ending.

This is exactly right. The "crazies" (nod to General Powell) would love nothing more than to continue their plan to "redraw the map of the Middle East", fortunately it is becoming increasingly apparent the American people want nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I do know that Chenney stated that if the US gets attacked again they are going after Iran with or without proof.

This is what we get for letting a moron in thw white house who talks to god on a daily basis.

Refering to comment above, I was thinking about this one day. I came up with the conclusion that if anyone else on this planet has said this at all and to anyone, I believe that person would be locked up and labelled mentally ill or something.

But remember girls and boys... You voted for him.. or did you????

Wow. I've got knapkin for the foam around your mouths. Since when does Democracy equal religion? Last time I checked France was not really "Christian" per se. In fact, I think they are generally against everything American and rant as much as you guys do about Bush&co as you say. I voted Perot, am generally Independent and support whomever is in office. Not because I like him/her (I dispised Clinton's antics while I was in uniform as it took away from the dignity of the US) but because he belongs to us. He is blood of our blood, from our nation and deserving of our respect (not admiration just respect). I didn't spill my blood in Panama, Kuwait and Turkey for the President, I did it for freedom from oppression. In America, you can have forums to hate whomever you want, tell your boss to take a hike, interupt a sermon an disagree (you may get kicked out but you won't be killed), you can voice your feelings on animal cruelty. Tell me you can do the same in nations like Syria, Iran or Iraq before we got there. I don't support war. I will not, however, agree that bashing the leader of the free world go unanswered with the facts of dignity and personal resposibilty. If you don't like the way things are vote, lobby, create your own groups to protest. All I can say is act, not rant and waste everyones time refuting you about what freedom has given you the right to accopmplish in a forum.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
personally, I think your title is a it misread.
Who do you really think is the master behind the puppet I reackon is a better question.

Did bush really get this whole siuation wrong from the begining?
Or did someone place what he needed to hear in front of him, and say
"sign the dotted line?"

Why couldnt these people organise a myster alqaeda sleeper unit to be wearing a vest while bush is in a public outing IE (Farenheit footage of him signing his name)

In that brief moment, imagine 2 other car bombs at major centres of business, because remember alqaeda like 'multiple attacks'

Your country now obviously has no leader... and imagine the media?... it would be non stop footage of the same 3 events over and over again, drilling into your mind ' America Under Attack ' - Code Level RED High ALERT
alqaeda this, alqaeda that

Your new leader now has the chance to bush the buttons he's been begging to do, since hot got in a position at the whitehouse close enough to the president.

Wow, thats a scary scenario.

NR

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
So, if America pulls out and the terrorist stuff keeps going on what would you say then?

We're supposed to just sit around and let our institutions and people die due to terrorist thugs?

Apparently you're Iranian or at the least of middle eastern descent, how do you explain the many, many years of Iran supporting terrorism by spending tremendous sums of money when the Iranian people are living a very poor life.

Seems to me, with all the oil money coming in, the leaders of the country could spend some of the money building a couple castles or the like as monuments to themselves and spend the rest of the money on the people.

They would be much-loved leaders who were looking out for their countrymen instead of thieves in high places who can't or won't run the country to benefit the people.

Course, if the best for the country happened, people who love to argue for the sake of argument wouldn't have much to whine about.

Would that include you Ms. Souljah?

You been to Afghanistan and Iraq claiming that theres terrorist there or they been supporting them but was there any proof? what about Iraqs nuclear program? last time i checked your govt. was deseprate to get proof so they stated that saddam was making nukes on the back of a truck! and please dont act like you know anything about Iran or how the people live because you have never been there and i have travveled and been to almost every single city in there and i didnt see anybody being homeless or not having any electricity, Do you really think we would keep the money ourselves? we have the 29th best economy and are 10 most attractive country for tourists so i'm sure we would spend our money most on our eco and people than claim what you think we are.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yeah i'm pretty sure we can expect another attack by Cheney, probably a small nuclear device along with a sprinkle of flu. We can be sure it will be in a blue state again, probably California.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR
You been to Afghanistan and Iraq claiming that theres terrorist there or they been supporting them but was there any proof? what about Iraqs nuclear program? last time i checked your govt. was deseprate to get proof so they stated that saddam was making nukes on the back of a truck! and please dont act like you know anything about Iran or how the people live because you have never been there and i have travveled and been to almost every single city in there and i didnt see anybody being homeless or not having any electricity, Do you really think we would keep the money ourselves? we have the 29th best economy and are 10 most attractive country for tourists so i'm sure we would spend our money most on our eco and people than claim what you think we are.

Perhaps some of that 29th best economy should be spent on housing for the average Iranian. Think maybe the people of Bam could have used it.

www.parstimes.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ok, so President Bush isnt perfect, and grant you that may be an understatement, but he is still the president of the United States and worthy of respect. With all of the speculation that has lied to us on this and that I cant help say that everyone needs to remember it is only speculation at this point, and the accusations need to stop!!! What is happening right now will only be determined as right or wrong in the coming years, and as I see it, depends upon the success of our endeavors in the Middle East. Now for my opinion on another war during this Presidency. I dont believe there will be one, seeing what has happened before concerning our intelligence system dropping the ball big time. Only if one of the countries on the so-called 'war list'(i.e. Iran, NK, Syria) do anything drastic will there be another war. So I take posts like this with a grain of salt, and I advise everyone else to do the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I beg to differ. Just because he is The President does not make him worthy of respect.

ESPECIALLY SINCE:
A) He STOLE an election, not once but twice.
B) He lied to his own people, his allied nations and the entire world on more than one occassion (the actual provable list is now into the mid hundreds) for reasons to go to war, and numerous foreign and domestic issues. (and i don't mean 'normal government lies' like the kind that were used to keep the manhattan project secret or to save peoples lives).
C) He has been arrested for use and possession of coc aine!!!!
D) He has failed miserably at every job he ever had.
E) Every job he ever had was given to him by his rich and influential daddy.
F) He lied about 9/11.
G) He deserves to be impeached faaaaaaaaaaarrrr more than clinton ever did.

I used to be a republican. I used to serve in the military. I know what it's like to think The President is worthy of respect. But it's time to grow up and see him for what he really is.

If you were a Catholic, and you found out that the Papacy had been infiltrated by The Devil, would you still support the Pope?

Good Post Souljah

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Master Wu]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join