It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Mounts That Bush Wants New Wars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012

I have started this thread in order to show the people of this board, what kind of Speach Bush had on the Veterans day, what kind of Words he used - and their true meaning.

As seen thru your eyes and through the dark glasses that you wear.

I'm still waiting for a response to my last post. show me where he actually indicates that he is planning on attacking any nation. As I said previously, the last two quotes are the only ones that might lead one to believe that he is going to attempt anything but, in reality, it is more of the same axis of evil babble.

secondly, the veterans day quotes that filled up that massive post are mostly Bush defending his invasion of Iraq, not threatening or hinting at other attacks. Don't blame people for going off topic when you yourself are doing the same thing.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I hate jumping into arguments... but seriously... can YOU name one single positive thing Bush has done for this country? Can you?

Saddam was taken out of power. That alone makes Bush a succesfull president.

Cause every single thing I think of durring his term makes me think less and less of him. Everyone thought he was so great after 9/11 standing on the pile of rubble thumping his fists saying "we're gonna get em!".. hell even I did.

Uhhh, we have. We have nuetralized (read: captured or killed) about 90% of Al-Qaeda operatives. Yes, we have not gotten OBL, but frankly we have nuetralized his ability to wage war on our soil.

But the basis of 99% of what he spewed turned out to be lies.

If what he said were lies, the Kerry, Clinton and just about every other senator lied too. He had the same exact intel.

On top of that he did NOT lie. Saddam had a nuclear weapons program post GWI. That is undisputed fact. He refused to let UN officials talk in private with his scientists. He refused entry into buildings we were supposed to have access to. On top of all that, he most likely transported his WMDs to Syria before the war. On top of all that, Bush has built our military into the strongest it's been since the peak Reagen years, saving it from the pitifull state it was in during the Clinton years.

Also, it seems you don't keep up with the treaties Bush has put in place...Take a look at all of the former Soviet "-stans", noteably Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgystan, and Tajikistan...What do they all have in common?

Could it be that they are all new strategic allies of the US?

Think about that for a second. Could you have imagined this 15 years ago?

Mongolia too. And don't forget the rumors of US military bases popping up in India in the short future.

Now, you may say that this isn't really important, but I am telling you right now, this is the most crucial aspect of fighting Cold War II against China. It's coming, and frankly Bush has been brilliant (well, his advisors and diplomats as too) in setting up the US in a dominating position.

On top of that, by going into Iraq we effectively surrounded Iran and Syria in one fell swoop. The US couldn't go kicking the door down in all 3 of these countries, so we needed a way to put a lot of pressure on these two nations, plus Saudi Arabia, who were basically looking the other way at terrorists (because they fear them more then the US). Well, guess what 3 nations Iraq shares a boarder with? SA, Iran, and Syria.

Building up a limited ballistic missle shield is also of paramount importance, and is something Bush has pushed. This will allow the US to deal with very limited nuclear powers if need be, such as NK, without threatening MAD and strategic ballance with nations such as Russia.

Of course this is all geo-political, and frankly, I find it funny that most people think this is where his problems lie. Frankly, he has been superb in this department.

If you want bad aspects of Bush, you need to look at his domestic (fiscal in particular) policies.

Thats the great thing about America. We certainly do NOT have to respect him. Respect is EARNED, never GIVEN.. and Bush most certainly has NOT gained my respect.

No, you don't have to respect him. However, blatant lies like the one made up by Souljah are not acceptable. Just because you don't like or respect a person does not mean you can make up 100% false statements about a person attempting to wage a Christian-Muslim religious war.

If that were what he wanted, he would just launch the nukes and be done with it. Of course, thats not what he want's - he want's to agressively push US intrests as he should.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I dont deny that Sadam was someone who should not have been in power and yes we got him... my problem with that whole situation is what seems to be the "now what?" that the government is facing.

And your right.. Bush's biggest down fall is in domestic relations.. which is what in reality affects me and my family the most.. not wether we give Iraqis democracy...

I would also like to add that I am not "anti-bush".. im "anti" stupidity. And there is alot of BS and stupidity floating around DC right now. If I had to pick the person I think is the biggest "problem" for the US I would not say it was Bush.. i would say it was Cheney... but thats MY opinion.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by DerekJR321]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hell I want to see Bush invade another country, nuke someone, have a terrorist attack here, anything to make him and the other republicans look even worse then they already do. Although, after the first election, 9/11, Katrina, the wars, the largest deficit ever, the crappiest economy since the Great Depression, everything bad up and everything good down, they did a good job making themselves look bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So - when the US Armed Forces go against Syria, Iran or North Korea, what will you say then?

Will you still Laugh at my posts such as this one?

Well - lets just wait and see what the Future Brings us.

In MY opinion the statements that Bush used in his speech, written by Karl Rove the Bushes Brain, are not only Excuses for the Past actions, but also a sinister warning of the future. Neo-Con Cabal does not take anyhing without a real GOOD plan.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wait, 4 more wars, yet only name three countries...

Also, why NK? I didn't know they had oil.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoofU
Hell I want to see Bush invade another country, nuke someone, have a terrorist attack here, anything to make him and the other republicans look even worse then they already do.

You keep wishing that. Come 2008, There will be a Republican in the whitehouse.

Although, after the first election

The one Gore lost and Bush won?

9/11

Look up how man Al-Qeada he has caught.

Katrina

Purely the Democratic state governments fault. Believe me, I had a house their. They played [aartisan politics and refused federal help in advance unlike EVERY OTHER STATE. But you didn't know that, did you?

the wars

Both of which have so far been among the most succesfull military endevours in history.

the crappiest economy since the Great Depression

Excuse me? Are you serious? Did you live through the late 80's and early 90's?

Explain to me why there is the largest number of home owners in American history at 69% as of FY2004, or why the US set a record in 2004 for yearly production with a GDP of 12 TRILLION dollars. Last year the average 401k had 77,000 in it - up 22% in the last 3 years? And all that while our economy is growing twice as fast as Europes.

You are a dope.

they did a good job making themselves look bad.

No, that would be you who looks bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Explain to me why there is the largest number of home owners in American history at 69% as of FY2004

Ok but on the same token.. less and less people can even afford the American Dream of owning a home. ME included. The average price where I live has went from the low $200,000's to the high $300,000's in just 2 short years. It is said that the average family, in order to afford a home on Long Island must both be EACH making $100,000 a year. I am a single father making $60k a year... Break down your 69% by INCOME CLASS and you will see that number means absolutely nothing at all.

Also.. how high is the bankruptcy rate in the history of the US NOW? Its skyrocketing. Why do you think that Mr. Bush came out with his reforms for bankruptcy? Desipte that there are more homeowners.. are there more foreclosures? You bet! National credit card debt is thru the friggin roof. Hell I can go out tomorrow and buy a lamborgini.. that dont mean i can afford it...

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by DerekJR321]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
i remember wen Ronald Reagan called the Soviet Union the "Evil Empire" and suggested America should bomb the Soviet Union with nukes. nothing happened. it sure as hell gave the Soviets a scare back then.

hey Souljah im surprise u didnt put any of Bush's quotes on North Korea. i wonder why. not dat significant as well? we may go to war with North Korea.

Yeah, and venezuela to. Considering pat robertson kept saying that he's the one who got bush in. He's also the one with a big dirty mouth to. Or possibly one of the african countries, there's a few that have more oil then iraq and the entire middle east combined. Go future!

[edit on 18-11-2005 by malakiem]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
Apparently you're Iranian or at the least of middle eastern descent, how do you explain the many, many years of Iran supporting terrorism by spending tremendous sums of money when the Iranian people are living a very poor life.

How do you explain many years of the United States supporting Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, two known state sponsors of terror?

They would be much-loved leaders who were looking out for their countrymen instead of thieves in high places who can't or won't run the country to benefit the people.

With the no-bid contracts being handed out left and right to Halliburton, your statements could just as easily fit the current U. S. government.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I just posted a new thread in the fight against terror area of this site.

The US Plans To Invade Venezuela.

You guys may bash Souljah all you want, but are you really taking a clear look at what he's saying? You may feel that he/she has a biased opinion, but does that make it an invalid opinion? One unworthy of looking at?

When we point the finger at someone else and say "you this, and you that", those are the times when we most need to look within ourselves.

Let me take this moment to enlighten: Bush IS planning more wars. You may not like that information, but that does not not make it invalid information.

Granted, it may not be Bush himself whos doing the planning. These plans may not 'bear fruit' for years.... but they ARE being planned. If you think they are not, i suggest you wake up and stop pointing fingers at the ones who are trying to tell you.

So what if Souljah is anti-american. I'm a halfbreed Native American and half of my entire family is 'anti-american' (look at history and the policies that put them in their current squalor and you will see they have good reason) and my entire family has lived in the USA all their lives. More than half of the males in my family have served in the military. Half of them didn't come home.

Just because someone bashes America, or The President that doesnt make them 'anti-american'... it makes them aware of what the American Government truelly is: Liars and Thieves. Every single major moment in american history has involved lies and thievery. If you can't see that, may i suggest you go visit your local Indian Reservation (if they will even trust you enough to let you in) and go speak with some of them.

They Are American Too...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

And mister Desert Dawg - I think its too late to just "Pull Back". The Wounds have been REopened and old Hatreds are REborn and the World will never be the same again. Without terrorism there is no War on Terror and I am positive that Bush&Co will make SURE that this Threat is a NeverEnding one, not like the Soviet Union that collapsed. To answer your Couriosity: I am not Iranian, nor from Middle East, nor am I a MissiS - I am just a Concerned Citizen of this Planet, who Loves Peace and People very much and I really HATE to see us throw everything that Mother Nature has given us, out the Window and # it all up, just because some guys want to Wage Wars in order to make PROFIT.

[edit on 17/11/05 by Souljah]

My apologies on the Ms misnomer.

So what country are you from?
Or barring that and assuming you wish to stay semi-icognito, what countries do you admire or wish the United States to be more like?

America must be doing something right, even today.
People are literally dying to get in.

Looking from here, it seems the Middle Eastern countries - except for Jordan imho - are the ones that ought to get their political leaders straightened out . . . if that were possible.
Probably not, at least not until the military turns on them and when that happens I don't see much of a reason for the next leader to do any better . . . except for perhaps doing a better job of filling his Swiss bank account.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

And to the Rest of my Fans - I will try to keep up the Great Work in the Future and to continue to amaze you with my Posts!

[edit on 18/11/05 by Souljah]

You're funny. If nothing else you're good for a laugh. I think we could get along fine. Sit back an disagree all day long, THAT is whatmakes this nation the greatest history has ever seen. Peace out and keep posting this drivel, it makes for entertaining reading and reply posting.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoofU
Wait, 4 more wars, yet only name three countries...

It's not always Bush you have to listen to his minions.
"Rice hinted at Washingon's target list of tyrants amidst an otherwise bland statement in her Senate testimony. She declared 'in our world there remain outposts of tyranny in Cuba,and Burma and North Korea and Iran and Belarus and Zimbabwe"

Thats not all, its way more than 4. Also its no longer a war on terror
It's a war on tyranny that changes things all little bit. I mean we're all against tyrants aren't we. Terrorism didn't work because we got bogged down in 1raq.
The neo cons have this all planned out and if the plan calls for adjustments so be it. How will our government know the good tyrants from the bad? Well it they trade with us,especially oil, the're good and if they dont and try to be independent they re bad. Like Hugo Chavez who is only trying to help his nations huge poor population. He hs also been elected by his people 6 times.(how many times was Bush?) Question can a tyrant Be popularly elected?

I sum up for now they have it planned out if you agree or not. " according to a report by US Army Col.(ret.) Dan Smith, in Foreign Policy in Focus last November, the new SSB unit includes the elite miliyary special SEAL Team ,6 Delta Force Army squadrons and potentially, a paramilitary army of 50,000 'available for splended little wars' outside Congressional purview."

www.321energy.com...

mod edit: quote box and fix link

[edit on 20-11-2005 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join