It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slipknot VS. koRn

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
I use to like korn but they bored the crap out me of so I started listening to slipknot but only because of joey,one of the best drummers around period.
So I'll go with ALL THAT REMAINS. Lol

[edit on 16-7-2008 by miguelbmx]

One of the best drummers around? Holy crap...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Metals not dead but bands like korn and slipknot are the noose thats strangling it to death.There are some real gems out there and i would go insane without my daily metal dosage.Metal has to be one of the most subjective genres because all the bands and sub-genres are so varied, so while i could list bands A B C as all time and technically brilliant someone else could say that bands X Y Z piss all over my bands even though to the outside or casual listener they may be similar.I constantly argue with my friends what constitutes a good metal band and sometimes its just tiny little things that turn me right off a band.Anyway i could talk metal all night so i better head off

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Okay, so you're saying Fieldy (Korn's bassist) is bad because YOU say so? Some evidence goes a long way. Fieldy isn't the best bassist in the world, but he's definately not the worst. I love the sound he gets out of his bass, slap-bass rules! The reason why you may think he can't tune a bass properly (which, by the way, I'm sure he is capable of) is because it's tuned to A, so it may sound abit "off".

I love how you say Korn's bassist is bad, yet you think SOAD are "excellent". SOAD's bassist is worse than Korn's. I just watched some videos of SOAD playing live from 2002, the bassist plays half-arsed and he's not even in time.

Look, both Shavo (that prick SOAD bassist) and Fieldy are immensely bad bassists. Shavo's still better than Fieldy, though. That's not saying much though.

You want evidence of Fieldy sucking? Sure thing:

I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join