It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slipknot VS. koRn

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The ultimate question who is better,plaese only reply if you like at least one of them no pop-rock pussys please

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Out of those bands? Slipknot of course. KoRN sucks the big one. They've only got a few good songs. All of Subliminal Verses was great, and Iowa is in my top 20 albums.

This is definately isnt the "ultimate question"...since this of course cant be answered by 42.

[edit on 11-15-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Both suck.................. SOAD!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
well the 2 band sound totally different.

I use to really like Korn when I was oooo...

14? 15-18 then I just kinda stopped listening to them.

Slipknot is ok but I don't have to take meds.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I 2nd this opinion i am offended by what the thread starter said bout pop rock pussies.

Dude these 2 bands are full of pussies they are not real rock anyway they have turned metal sour.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

I 2nd this opinion i am offended by what the thread starter said bout pop rock pussies.

Dude these 2 bands are full of pussies they are not real rock anyway they have turned metal sour.

I 3rd that opinion.

Slipknot have somewhere around ten members and they still can't play anything woth hearing.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Soad are the best band ever,even look at my siggy THEY ROCK!!!

i am offended by what the thread starter said bout pop rock pussies.

Ok sorry but i hate pop-rock SOO much ,i.e Greenday,my chemical romance,bloc party etc..

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You don't like popular bands?...Okay...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Would it blow your minds knowing that I'm coming up on my 44th birthday?

It doesn't matter to me, old, new, as long as it's good.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
HA cool the first S.O.A.D dad

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Metal hasn't been real since Kill'em All. Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishmen3g
Metal hasn't been real since Kill'em All. Nuff said.

I think you might have forgotten Ride the Lightning.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

i think they are both nothing but random yelling period. to sum up what i said i agre to waht intrepid said.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Ok sorry but i hate pop-rock SOO much ,i.e Greenday,my chemical romance,bloc party etc..

My Chemical Romace are hardcore punk with a blend of Emo...they are FAR from pop-rock

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
the first album, "Korn" was okay, then they started to suck. Then "slipknot" was good for an angy 13 year old kid to identify with. I stopped liking them when I got pubes and the girls started to like me. I realized that the whole "F*** this world" thing gets old.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
this is no #ing contest lets think about this for a second slipknot have an awsomely telented drummer and 2 amazing guitarists who can probly play rings around most other bands out there

some of u think slipknot is # 12 yearolds well u are #wits, u wouldnt say that if ud ever actualy been to one of there shows, when they played in brisbane early this year the crowd took out the crowd control barriers u know that ones that ur not physicly suposed to be able to knock over

also at big day out (big australian music festival) the slipknot fans actualy drowned out the other band that was playing yelling at the top of there lungs for slipknot to comeon AND slipknot almost got cancled becasue the mosh was getting to crazy before the band was even on stage and belive me it was phsycho im about 6'3 and 90kg and i could barly stand up in there
the shear energy at a show by these guys is amazeing

how about any of u who think they and there fans are pussys go to a show and go into the mosh i guarentee ull come out with a different perspective on things

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

System are even worse then both of them

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalDeaf

System are even worse then both of them

System Of A down SUCKS!!!

kOrN All the way

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Going back to the original question, Slipknot Vs. Korn, I give the vote to Slipknot.

I would have a longer explanation, but my computer deleted the long post. I'll paraphrase. Slipknot has sounded a little different with every album. Korn has sounded the EXACT same, with a very few exceptions, since their first album.

Also, Metal is still alive and doing very well.... in Europe. American metal has been slowly dying since the early 90's. Let's hope the american tradition of making music crappy doesn't touch european metal....

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Also, Metal is still alive and doing very well.... in Europe. American metal has been slowly dying since the early 90's. Let's hope the american tradition of making music crappy doesn't touch european metal....

APOX ON THEE what about bands like otep, arch enemy, deicede, dismember maybe in the mainstream metal is dead but if u dig a little deeper ul find many many awsome bands

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join